Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls (29991 Views)

SEE Facebook Girls VS Reality / Romance, Bragging Rights And Fraudulent Nigerian Guys On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 13, 2010
haha, that 419 style don reach naija, it is quite common here in Manchester, reasons to run from a jamo gal, grin
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by wudd: 9:01pm On May 13, 2010
Woke4all:

Bros no vex.  Na my mouth you won take hear say bicycle jam aeroplane?    

chairman, abeg no vex, i no sabi pigeon, talk am fo english cos me i no fit kana how wetin i talk and wetin you talk take relate.

@ saxywale , abi its one of the jamo girls here that exported it to manchester, so they re even more bitter than the exported Japa guys ? wink
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Woke4all(m): 9:18pm On May 13, 2010
wudd:

chairman, abeg no vex, cos me i no fit kana how wetin i talk and wetin you talk take relate.
E no reach quarrel but just check ur previous post you so see say you quote me. Coz you won know d person for NL
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Woke4all(m): 9:21pm On May 13, 2010
funsosweet:

@ poster, yours is a very sad one. Sorry about that. I got my partner on facebook and we are happy.
congrats
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by texazzpete(m): 9:39pm On May 13, 2010
@Poster
Jeez, man! That girl is fricking fugly.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by wudd: 9:40pm On May 13, 2010
Woke4all:

E no reach quarrel but just check your previous post you so see say you quote me. Coz you won know d person for NL

meeecheww, go sidon jare, yeye fowl. lol
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by oncee: 9:50pm On May 13, 2010
hey you guys should leave this mug, sorry man alone, (whisper) guy abeg send me ur office address or even your house addy, i promise i wont make a scene wink
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 13, 2010
@Biggy4joe I tot about it b4 giving her name to the forum, cos she tot she could eat her cake and have it. So i did that to cut my own chunk of flesh, Ask her if she did'nt collect a sum of money from a guy at his office illegally.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by DeepSoul(f): 10:29pm On May 13, 2010
Seriously oh, I still don't understand how people meet each other on facebook
I have like a million friend requests that I will never accept because they are from strangers (friends of friends inclusive!)
For me, facebook is my private public place (if ther's any such thing  cheesy)
My pictures, my family pictures, everything!

@Poster
Your story fit be true, stranger things have been known to happen!
Meanwhile I don turn detective, tryin to find Tomi Okoye (see joblessness)
Searched for her on FB and surprise surprise, we have two mutual friends  grin

Still tryin to work out if she's on NL
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by uncleb(m): 10:46pm On May 13, 2010
If I were you, I would make sure i disgrace and molest her to the extent that she would find it difficult to move around town.

First, I would post her picture on nairaland with a bad label

I would post her fraudulent acts to her wall on facebook

I would download her pictures and make computer printout with her name and phone number telling the whole word that she is a fraudster and paste everywhere in Ikeja.

More, I will organize area boys to beat her up

I hope ur side of the story was through?
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by uncleb(m): 10:53pm On May 13, 2010
If I were you, I would make sure i disgrace and molest her to the extent that she would find it difficult to move around town.

I would download her pictures and make computer printout with her name and phone number telling the whole word that she is a fraudster and paste everywhere in Ikeja.

I hope ur side of the story was through?
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by wudd: 11:08pm On May 13, 2010
uncleb:

I hope your side of the story was through?

EAAAAAASY MAN, @ poster, you dont need to do anything jare, it was a game, she won where you could have won, tibe, but if you have a shot at her, make it hard and painful, wink
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by A40(m): 11:17pm On May 13, 2010
The story may or may not be true though the girl does not like one of these INEC broads but i wont put it past her even if she's in a private uni. I do know them and what a lot of them can do for dough especially after spending their school fees on other $hit! but somehow the dots are not connecting and i strongly feel there's something the poster is not telling us. I go tasi am make we hear her side of the story plus i got friends in Bells maybe they can run a check
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by adaphik(f): 11:39pm On May 13, 2010
-
AMAZED-
She's a Bitch, no doubt. But come oohh, on a 2nd thot, e fit this poster well well, im get chic , so wetin Im one carry extra do? U mennnnn. , A bird @ hand is worth 20 in d forest. Guys , " curiosity killed d damn cat" u know.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by mrofficial(m): 11:42pm On May 13, 2010
Deep Soul:

Seriously oh, I still don't understand how people meet each other on facebook
I have like a million friend requests that I will never accept because they are from strangers (friends of friends inclusive!)
For me, facebook is my private public place (if ther's any such thing  cheesy)
My pictures, my family pictures, everything!

@Poster
Your story fit be true, stranger things have been known to happen!
Meanwhile I don turn detective, tryin to find Tomi Okoye (see joblessness)
Searched for her on FB and surprise surprise, we have two mutual friends  grin

Still tryin to work out if she's on NL

She has 1000 plus friends. You shouldn't be surprised. How many does she know?  grin grin grin grin
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by mrofficial(m): 11:44pm On May 13, 2010
7 Things to Stop Doing Now on Facebook
by Consumer Reports Magazine
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
provided by

Using a Weak Password

Avoid simple names or words you can find in a dictionary, even with numbers tacked on the end. Instead, mix upper- and lower-case letters, numbers, and symbols. A password should have at least eight characters. One good technique is to insert numbers or symbols in the middle of a word, such as this variant on the word "houses": hO27usEs

Leaving Your Full Birth Date in Your Profile

It's an ideal target for identity thieves, who could use it to obtain more information about you and potentially gain access to your bank or credit card account. If you've already entered a birth date, go to your profile page and click on the Info tab, then on Edit Information. Under the Basic Information section, choose to show only the month and day or no birthday at all.

Overlooking Useful Privacy Controls

For almost everything in your Facebook profile, you can limit access to only your friends, friends of friends, or yourself. Restrict access to photos, birth date, religious views, and family information, among other things. You can give only certain people or groups access to items such as photos, or block particular people from seeing them. Consider leaving out contact info, such as phone number and address, since you probably don't want anyone to have access to that information anyway.

Posting Your Child's Name in a Caption

Don't use a child's name in photo tags or captions. If someone else does, delete it by clicking on Remove Tag. If your child isn't on Facebook and someone includes his or her name in a caption, ask that person to remove the name.

Mentioning That You'll Be Away From Home

That's like putting a "no one's home" sign on your door. Wait until you get home to tell everyone how awesome your vacation was and be vague about the date of any trip.

Letting Search Engines Find You

To help prevent strangers from accessing your page, go to the Search section of Facebook's privacy controls and select Only Friends for Facebook search results. Be sure the box for public search results isn't checked.

Permitting Youngsters to Use Facebook Unsupervised

Facebook limits its members to ages 13 and over, but children younger than that do use it. If you have a young child or teenager on Facebook, the best way to provide oversight is to become one of their online friends. Use your e-mail address as the contact for their account so that you receive their notifications and monitor their activities. "What they think is nothing can actually be pretty serious," says Charles Pavelites, a supervisory special agent at the Internet Crime Complaint Center. For example, a child who posts the comment "Mom will be home soon, I need to do the dishes" every day at the same time is revealing too much about the parents' regular comings and goings.

Source: http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/109538/7-things-to-stop-doing-now-on-facebook
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by DeepSoul(f): 11:58pm On May 13, 2010
^^ People underrate the deadliness of Facebook. Makes me laugh.
Most people are not aware of privacy control options.
Anyborri can copy your picture and paste ANYWHERE for chrissakes.
Think, people!

Meanwhile, I hope Tomi Okoye uses that 11k for hair treatment!
Her hair is worse than Drogba's grin
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by KAeybanj(m): 12:00am On May 14, 2010
Errrrgh! caught in the game.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by mrofficial(m): 12:08am On May 14, 2010
Deep Soul:

Think, people!

Her hair is worse than Drogba's  grin

Mine was like that too, it was after i read the 7 Things to Stop Doing Now on Facebook I looked in privacy control.

You dey diss Drogba oo, anyways, Drogba is not poor.

Poor Tomi!
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by adaphik(f): 12:12am On May 14, 2010
very important,, privacy control options. crude human beings r all over.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nymphnode(m): 12:18am On May 14, 2010
Deep Soul:

Think, people!

Her hair is worse than Drogba's  grin

Speaking of privacy on Facebook, My fiancee was dumb enof to not activate her's.  I saw her ex pick the shirt she brought back from her so called official trip, The painful part is that I love the damn shirt. Gawd! He's got class too

Her hair is worse than Drogba's grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by mrofficial(m): 12:18am On May 14, 2010
adaphik:

Clap for your self, you're beautiful.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Kunbee: 12:31am On May 14, 2010
texazzpete:

@Poster
Jeez, man! That girl is fricking fugly.

Thank God im not the only one who thinks so
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nymphnode(m): 12:34am On May 14, 2010
mr.official:

Clap for your self, you're beautiful.

adaphix@yah

Imagine dat?
adaphik:

Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by mamagee3(f): 12:38am On May 14, 2010
^^Why do girls like you enjoy posting your pics on a thread? undecided

It's quite senseless and unnecessary.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Boladebam(m): 12:42am On May 14, 2010
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 1:02am On May 14, 2010
Honestly the poster try to enlighten dudes, Una no go know now the benefit till u turn to big man/boy,

A girl i know well, paddy paddy level, went to a bankers office in Eko Bank Yaba branch and did the same to one guy, men the guy had to pay 30k flat rate, Na there him withdraw thw money self, Not for sex, just cause he was stucked btw his job and a B1TCH
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by factbox(f): 1:42am On May 14, 2010
grin grin Well its funny but i think its serves the poster right ,next time u will learn not to take everygirls for a motorbike which u will ride at anytime u desire and run later,eventhough i never supported wat the daughter of the devil did but this is a lesson for all the guys out there, that will not keep their koboko in their various trousers. hahahahahehehe i laugh in french. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 1:47am On May 14, 2010
i think its quite obvious the girl and her associates are on nl.

there was another "expose" thread just before the blackout and DOS attacks.  Male version of this one.

I would have wanted to see how that could have ended.

anyway, as long as some men go gaga for butt, face, chest, or whatever of the opposite gender, incidents like these will always occur.

@ the person saying the girl involved is his guy cousin- is the woman a man?
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Tattooboy: 2:35am On May 14, 2010
@poster, lmao
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by bechex(m): 2:55am On May 14, 2010
Just when I think I have heard it all, I come hear and wow this is hilarious, Nairaland is just my comic relief. Abeg let me get back to my books . Its almost 3 am
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by 2kurupt(m): 4:34am On May 14, 2010
FB waz actually meant for students to keep in touch wiz their peers across different networks, its kinda silly seeing people try to turn it into a dating site. Experience they say is d best teacher

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? / Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.