Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls (29989 Views)

SEE Facebook Girls VS Reality / Romance, Bragging Rights And Fraudulent Nigerian Guys On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 17, 2010
Once beaten twice shy.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Woke4all(m): 10:31pm On May 17, 2010
Her recent status says: "Keep blackmailing me but i surely know that one day my God will fight back for moi, thanks dude"

N:B she knows all those from nairaland.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Sethoblings(m): 11:21pm On May 17, 2010
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by segzicres(m): 11:38pm On May 17, 2010
kai! this gurl has suffered too much. see as boys just they hustle the babe.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Shock(m): 12:14am On May 18, 2010
Woke4all:

Her recent status says: "Keep blackmailing me but i surely know that one day my God will fight back for moi, thanks dude"

Such a lame and old liner from her i must say.

If someone placed my name for ridiculous reasons on a public forum, and if in the heart or hearts of me i'm damn sure i haven't committed the crime, i'd be swearing fire and brimstone all over the place, not putting up some flimsy status on facebook 3 weeks after the the initial accusations.

Besides, the original poster started the thread without the intentions of mentioning anybody's name, he was forced to do so after lots and lots of urging from nairalanders, so how then can she claim that the dude was out to blackmail or rubbish her?
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 3:22am On May 18, 2010
Woke4all:

This girl [ like many nigerians ] dont know the meaning of blackmail and just use it freely in the wrong context . Now she wants to act like she did nothing wrong. Interestingly on the 6th of May she puts up this status ' maga don pay' , the next day on the 7th, this thread started. Coincidence is the mother of suspicion.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by michowest: 11:28am On May 18, 2010
What are you talking about ? You refused to let us know the kind of dealing you had with the girl. Shey u dey toast am ? How u come give am ur number ?
Where the familiarism come from ?
You have 2 be very careful Mr man.
To be innocent is better than cure.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 11:53am On May 18, 2010
I knew her on facebook, then i invited her to my office not 4 any amorous reason but to meet her for d first time. Only her to come and say she came all her way with a taxi that i must settle the taxi guy first which i didn't bargain. It was so cruel of her doing dat to me 4 d first time. She didn't even want to know my financial capability. When d shouting was too much, i had to loan some money from my co workers in other to pay her so as (, ).
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Borat1: 12:24pm On May 18, 2010
Only recently some girl was lured and killed by some psycho is australia. .
Little wonder
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by squad1: 12:44pm On May 18, 2010
This is getting really serious ooo, she just posted this on FBK "Am lost n nid 2 b found bkus it veri painful n hv nt even sen d 4cken dude b4 hz jst my friend on fbk!"
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Gabry(f): 1:31pm On May 18, 2010
She wants to come visit you why should u pay? Jeeeezzzz. . . . Are u her father? undecided
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 18, 2010
It was a blackmail, she well knew that if i didn't give her that money, and my boss hears about it, i would be fired. I was stuck so i had to pay in other to save my job.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by squad1: 1:48pm On May 18, 2010
so, who is deceiving who now? she just posted "G¤d why m€,wh¥ mak€ m€ $hed tear$ abt sumtin i knw ntin abt, dz so unfair, am losin my mind, ", drama!!!!!
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 18, 2010
the girl certainly knows how to play the game.

first its booty shots, now its feminine crying.

it wont be long before she gets a husband. Good husband oh, not papapa one.

me sef i cry everyday because of all the mean people who dont like me. cry

anyway, @ poster

she said you're lying. Is this true?
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Gabry(f): 1:58pm On May 18, 2010
hmmm. . . That explains everything. Poster, Can u at least tell your boss what is going on and show him/her this thread?

My father always tells me that the best way to solve a problem is to come clean
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by squad1: 2:17pm On May 18, 2010
@Gabry
I dont think dats a gud idea, if his boss is aware, i still dont think it will change anything.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by busybody20: 2:42pm On May 18, 2010
tpia.:

the girl certainly knows how to play the game.

first its booty shots, now its feminine crying.

it wont be long before she gets a husband. Good husband oh, not papapa one.

me sef i cry everyday because of all the mean people who dont like me. cry

anyway, @ poster

she said you're lying. Is this true?

she said Maga don pay on FB a few weeks ago;  after NL busybodies and judges  don go yab am for FB she saying this G¤d why m€,wh¥ mak€ m€ $hed tear$ abt sumtin i knw ntin abt, dz so unfair, am losin my mind,

She's a bloody actress!

You dont expect her to say 'I am sorry for Magaing'  undecided

The poster has learnt from this and pple should as well.

Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by busybody20: 2:54pm On May 18, 2010
~Borat~:

Only recently some girl was lured and killed by some psycho is australia. .
Little wonder

A lady was also r.aped & killed in UK  after meeting with a guy she met on facebook for the first time.

Its so sad.

Shock:

Such a lame and old liner from her i must say.

If someone placed my name for ridiculous reasons on a public forum, and if in the heart or hearts of me i'm damn sure i haven't committed the crime, i'd be swearing fire and brimstone all over the place, not putting up some flimsy status on facebook 3 weeks after the the initial accusations.

Besides, the original poster started the thread without the intentions of mentioning anybody's name, he was forced to do so after lots and lots of urging from nairalanders, so how then can she claim that the dude was out to blackmail or rubbish her?

Exactly!!!
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by iyatrustee(f): 2:57pm On May 18, 2010
dis one wey you dey cry foul. if you don taste the girl something, the 11k for no bother you at all. it happens like that. next time, u dont give ur address to people
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:03pm On May 18, 2010
One day Tomi P, just give me likkle suga for me tea. I want cake and syrup too grin
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 18, 2010
A man [ a sheep farmer] was lured all the way from Australia to Mali after he fell for some Malian Chic. She asked him to come for introductions and asked him to come with plenty money for her bride price only to be beaten and robbed in one 'koro'.

Emmy: Go do thanksgiving 4 ya church. Dem for use u do juju all because of longer throat for woman.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Ebi79: 3:36pm On May 18, 2010
You are a liar!! Stop spreading tales about poeple you dnt know. Tomi Okoye is a nice little girl on facebook. I just checked her out.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 18, 2010
Ebi79:

You are a liar!! Stop spreading tales about poeple you dnt know. Tomi Okoye is a nice little girl on facebook. I just checked her out.

, and how do U know that Barrister. How much is she paying U to defend her? In my place they say when ur frnd bear--bear catch fire, rub water 4 ya own. Bettere safe than sorry.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Shock(m): 4:22pm On May 18, 2010
Ebi79:

You are damn right she's nice on facebook.

Outside facebook . . . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by texazzpete(m): 11:18pm On May 18, 2010
squad1:

so, who is deceiving who now? she just posted "G¤d why m€,wh¥ mak€ m€ $hed tear$ abt sumtin i knw ntin abt, dz so unfair, am losin my mind, ", drama!!!!!
squad1:

This is getting really serious ooo, she just posted this on FBK "Am lost n nid 2 b found bkus it veri painful n hv nt even sen d 4cken dude b4 hz jst my friend on fbk!"

And this text speak is the reason why so many young people fail English these days sad
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by kidgenious(m): 11:38pm On May 18, 2010
@poster,hope u learnt your lesson, interesting thread.looking forward to where its gonna end
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by SmashingM(f): 9:19am On May 19, 2010
My fingers are crossed. Lets see where this is leading us to!
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by badoomusoo: 9:56am On May 19, 2010
I really cant believ i spent the better part of an hour reading this thread,
it's got everything, Action,suspense,drama,romance,fiction,,
Better than desperate housewives,prisonbreak and 24 all rolled up into one grin
I think this should be the title : The Curious case of Tomi Okoye grin grin grin
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Druss(m): 11:13am On May 19, 2010
kip blackmailin m bt i surly knw dat 1 day my God wil fight bck 4 moi, tanks dude

Who is the person from nairaland blackmailing the girl??

That said - The name is Tomi Oluwasola - most likely ,
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Druss(m): 11:23am On May 19, 2010
Ebi79:

ROTFLMAO!! VOLTRON

abeg someone should play the intro music!!
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:17pm On May 19, 2010
Druss:

ROTFLMAO!! VOLTRON

PAM PAAM PARAAAAA PAM PARAAAAAAAAAA PAM PARA PAM PARA GBIM GBIM, PIIIII PIIIII KPADU KPUKA PIIII PIIII grin
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by dallasbeau(f): 7:30pm On May 19, 2010
Druss:

ROTFLMAO!! VOLTRON

lagerwhenindoubt:

PAM PAAM PARAAAAA PAM PARAAAAAAAAAA PAM PARA PAM PARA GBIM GBIM, PIIIII PIIIII KPADU KPUKA PIIII PIIII grin

After the music is the intro, Voltron: Defender of the Universe! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? / Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.