Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls (29971 Views)

SEE Facebook Girls VS Reality / Romance, Bragging Rights And Fraudulent Nigerian Guys On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by kidgenious(m): 8:38pm On May 19, 2010
This is getting hilarious.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by namski(m): 8:49pm On May 19, 2010
Proven! The girl is guilty of the accusation. She definitely did it and I tell you guys one thing, she is not remorseful one bit - dont mind her face book comments. I recommend more negative publicity of the girl's name, my only concern is that she might not be going with her real name.

Anyway beware of Tomi P Okoye, she is FRAUDULENT!!!
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by kidgenious(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2010
This is d gals latest status: N¤thing last$ 4€va,so live it up,drink it down,laugh it off,avoid d bullshit,do sum bd tins,gt drunk,take chanc€$ & neva have regret$,

hmmmm,i think she is just showing her true colur.again,Interesting.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by kidgenious(m): 8:54pm On May 19, 2010
namski:

Proven! The girl is guilty of the accusation. She definitely did it and I tell you guys one thing, she is not remorseful one bit - dont mind her face book comments. I recommend more negative publicity of the girl's name, my only concern is that she might not be going with her real name.

Anyway beware of Tomi P Okoye, she is FRAUDULENT!!!
Am starting to believe all this aint far from the truth,
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by candylips(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2010
una still dey on this babes case for here abi
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by jubilant2(f): 1:34pm On May 20, 2010
Dat will teach you guys and everyone dat:All dat Glitters is not Gold:.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by TewMuch: 1:55pm On May 20, 2010
You can see her level of greed and love for money in the way she writes her status.Na so so Dollars and Pounds.What a shameless ooogly dirty looking pig.She should have left this for girls in a better class with better looks.Yuck! Poster, were you so Hot? I understand going for ugly girls because they have no self esteem and are more likely to drop.But for an ugly girl to scam you, omo u for beat am die.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by segzicres(m): 2:29pm On May 20, 2010
she's a very good actress
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by nannyo(f): 4:21pm On May 20, 2010
the tomi prick no gree add me as her friend o. even when i send am polite message. d guy dey use juju 2 know nairalanders. any she just posk a blank message on facebook. am beginin 2 think she wil run mad soon
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nymphnode(m): 6:03pm On May 20, 2010
candylips:

una still dey on this babes case for here abi

You know say Nigerians love to point finger, She is a perfect scapegoat
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by namski(m): 7:14pm On May 20, 2010
nanny o:

the tomi prick no gree add me as her friend o. even when i send am polite message. d guy dey use juju 2 know nairalanders. any she just posk a blank message on facebook. am beginin 2 think she wil run mad soon

Nymph node:

You know say Nigerians love to point finger,  She is a perfect scapegoat

yes o! more pressure guys as we may be saving another person falling victim to her pranks.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by gbusgii: 1:58pm On May 21, 2010
Stumbled on her phone number in one of her pictures.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Druss(m): 2:15pm On May 21, 2010
You know what is funny - the girl is not fine at all!! I have looked at the pics , she looks , raz!! How the hell did you fall for this trick?
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 21, 2010
oops, stupid 1 u got. ve got lots of chicks on fb, availability is too much and not real jareee - location mismatch

face2face is da best. you knw where u are heading to on da spot. eazy

but incase u get any, just bang each other and move! Life is sweet grin grin grin thats wat happening
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by femmy2010(m): 5:37pm On May 21, 2010
We keep learning every passing day and may God help us.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by slimdaur(f): 9:18am On May 22, 2010
cant stop laughing!! this ish is like the funniest thing i've heard in a long time 11k! sorry to say but you're d dumbest dude i've ever come accross!!! tongue
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by kidgenious(m): 10:55am On May 22, 2010
slimdaur:

cant stop laughing!! this ish is like the funniest thing i've heard in a long time 11k! sorry to say but you're d dumbest dude i've ever come accross!!! tongue
hey this is funny quite all right,u can laugh as much as want but do you have to over-emphasize and slander the guy much more.he agreed he fell victim n has learnt his lesson,the focus is now on the chick.except u have something in common with the chick,which i dont think u do.so pls quit the yabs on the guy.n if u r really sure he's the dumbest guy u've ever come across,y not just pay him a visit as well to confirm his dumbness n lets know if ur claim is absolutely certain.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by 9ja4eva: 5:48pm On May 23, 2010
@Poster
WOW!This is very interesting.I guess majority of us have fallen victims before.

I am still suffering from the after effect of internet love.I met a girl on facebook too
a year ago and we got dating online though i have seen her pics and seen her on webcam i have never met her.She deleted her facebook account and had me delete mine that since we dating she wouldn't love facebook wahala which i gladly did.The first scam was she had to celebrate her birthday and needed to take her friends out so she needed help.I chop dt one and sent her 50,000 which she said she recieved but will appreciate it i can send her another as she borrowed money from her friend to add up to the one i sent her earlier.

I passed on that but then she came back again that she was so broke and will appreciate it if i can send her some money.I had my cousin in Nigeria send her 15,000 which she recieved and didnt even bother calling me back to say thank you not untill i called her.She said she didn't have credit, i had a friend in Nigeria send her 1500 MTN which she recieved and called me for 1minute.I was warned when these signs were coming but i didn't listen cos there was just something about her that didnt make me see the light.

I also became her recharge card vendor.As i loaded her bb for her 5k every month for 5months.I was insulted on various occasions for this when the card didn't come early.She called me up one day, started insulting me that she has not seen this kind of relationship before, that most of her friends doing long distance have gifts from their guys over there but i have never sent her anything which makes her think i am fake.I got pissed off at that statement cos she has never sent me anything or even tried to use her card to call me and stay for long on phone like i do.She came again saying she was so sorry about what she said earlier that she was so broke that she needed some money.I fell for that and had my cousin send her 20,000 on a Wednesday.Called her on Sunday and asked her hope u financially stable now?She answered me saying "What do u expect I didn't want to ask you for more money so you wouldn't say rubbish".This statement pissed me off and i guess i started realizing from this point that she was a scam.

She came back days after saying she doesn't have a dime on her (as usual) and will need some money.So i played along this time around asking her how much, she said like 40,000 will do.I said sure i will send it to you which i never did cos i was pissed off at the fact that she was extravagant and more of a scam artiste.When she realized i wasn't forthcoming she started calling me saying i have changed and that i was so wicked and heartless.I just didn't say a word to her but decided i will stop picking her calls and leave her alone.The amazing thing about this girl is she never takes the bus, she does more of cabbing and when i asked her about it she challenged me saying if i was in Nigeria will i enter the smelling and choked up bus.I was dumbfounded.

Till today it affects me cos i just felt i wasted my time and resources on someone who was a joker.At times i think of it cos i really loved the girl but i guess doing away was the right thing.Please people beware of such people.They really exist and i don't know what they take but when they sting they do real bad.

Wat do u guys think?
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by violent(m): 6:25pm On May 23, 2010
9ja4eva:

@Poster
WOW!This is very interesting.I guess majority of us have fallen victims before.

I am still suffering from the after effect of internet love.I met a girl on facebook too
a year ago and we got dating online though i have seen her pics and seen her on webcam i have never met her.She deleted her facebook account and had me delete mine that since we dating she wouldn't love facebook wahala which i gladly did.The first scam was she had to celebrate her birthday and needed to take her friends out so she needed help.I chop dt one and sent her 50,000 which she said she recieved but will appreciate it i can send her another as she borrowed money from her friend to add up to the one i sent her earlier.

I passed on that but then she came back again that she was so broke and will appreciate it if i can send her some money.I had my cousin in Nigeria send her 15,000 which she recieved and didnt even bother calling me back to say thank you not untill i called her.She said she didn't have credit, i had a friend in Nigeria send her 1500 MTN which she recieved and called me for 1minute.I was warned when these signs were coming but i didn't listen cos there was just something about her that didnt make me see the light.

I also became her recharge card vendor.As i loaded her bb for her 5k every month for 5months.I was insulted on various occasions for this when the card didn't come early.She called me up one day, started insulting me that she has not seen this kind of relationship before, that most of her friends doing long distance have gifts from their guys over there but i have never sent her anything which makes her think i am fake.I got pissed off at that statement cos she has never sent me anything or even tried to use her card to call me and stay for long on phone like i do.She came again saying she was so sorry about what she said earlier that she was so broke that she needed some money.I fell for that and had my cousin send her 20,000 on a Wednesday.Called her on Sunday and asked her hope u financially stable now?She answered me saying "What do u expect I didn't want to ask you for more money so you wouldn't say rubbish".This statement pissed me off and i guess i started realizing from this point that she was a scam.

She came back days after saying she doesn't have a dime on her (as usual) and will need some money.So i played along this time around asking her how much, she said like 40,000 will do.I said sure i will send it to you which i never did cos i was pissed off at the fact that she was extravagant and more of a scam artiste.When she realized i wasn't forthcoming she started calling me saying i have changed and that i was so wicked and heartless.I just didn't say a word to her but decided i will stop picking her calls and leave her alone.The amazing thing about this girl is she never takes the bus, she does more of cabbing and when i asked her about it she challenged me saying if i was in Nigeria will i enter the smelling and choked up bus.I was dumbfounded.

Till today it affects me cos i just felt i wasted my time and resources on someone who was a joker.At times i think of it cos i really loved the girl but i guess doing away was the right thing.Please people beware of such people.They really exist and i don't know what they take but when they sting they do real bad.

Wat do u guys think?

erhmmm. . . i have a bridge i'd like to sell to you, at a discount of course.

It's a family bridge and its the biggest in the UK.

I'd like to dispose it cos i really can't maintain it again, pls find attached below the pictures.

I'm very sure you'd be interested, it'd cost about 2 million pounds, pls note that the value is close to 80 million pounds.

Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:26pm On May 23, 2010
@9ja4eva, pele, dòò. D girl playd, trickd and mumud u left, right, centre, front, back n evrywhere . why my bro, WHY U? Tnk GOD u av learnt ur lessn n pls dnt fall 4 such again oh. D 1st 2 signs shld av alerted u. Am a lady bt cant stand my felow ladis milkg guys dry. Y must a lady ask a man 4 money et al, dats RIDICULOUS TO ME! Am sure she has a bf bt ws jst using u 2 takia of hr sef n bf. Dats y I cnt do onlin dating or knwg sum1 via social networkg sites-fb, twittr, bado etc.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by 9ja4eva: 8:43pm On May 23, 2010
violent:

I'd like to dispose it cos i really can't maintain it again, pls find attached below the pictures.

I'm very sure you'd be interested, it'd cost about 2 million pounds, pls note that the value is close to 80 million pounds.

LOL
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by 9ja4eva: 8:47pm On May 23, 2010
ferhyntorlah:

@9ja4eva, pele, dòò. D girl playd, trickd and mumud u left, right, centre, front, back n evrywhere . why my bro, WHY U? Tnk GOD u av learnt your lessn n pls dnt fall 4 such again oh. D 1st 2 signs shld av alerted u. Am a lady bt cant stand my felow ladis milkg guys dry. Y must a lady ask a man 4 money et al, dats RIDICULOUS TO ME! Am sure she has a bf bt ws jst using u 2 takia of hr sef n bf. Dats y I cnt do onlin dating or knwg sum1 via social networkg sites-fb, twittr, bado etc.

Thanks for the response.It is so sad for me but i have learnt my lesson.The first sign of her asking for money and clothes alerted me but i just felt maybe she needed it.It will never happen to me again oh.Am beginning to think she had a bf too anyhow i wish her well in her search for new maga.I don learn by force by fire.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by A40(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2010
@9ja4eva
Haba! You pay woman wey you no hook up with 110k?? You no just fall my hand you amputate am!! If you carry half of that bar go Little Saints Orphanage those kids go pray for you and before you go broke again e go tey. My guy you no try at all
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by 9ja4eva: 10:33pm On May 23, 2010
I know the thing sef i dey shame to talk am out.Well its all part of experience.I no try @ all for that one.D annoying part na say d girl still dey call me dey drop me offline message join.Life is funny sha
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 5:01am On May 24, 2010
what's the secret to collecting money from guys as is being described here because e be like say my face too hard or something since i never met any naija santa claus like some of my friends did.

Such knowledge could have come in handy and i could have afforded to actually have stew back in the day. Also would have reduced my gari intake.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by nguage(m): 5:05am On May 24, 2010
tpia.:

what's the secret to collecting money from guys as is being described here because e be like say my face too hard or something since i never met any naija santa claus like some of my friends did.

Such knowledge could have come in handy and i could have afforded to actually have stew back in the day. Also would have reduced my gari intake.

Maybe I have a hard face too, because nobody dey try scam me. But this thing is serious if veteran like 9ja4eva dey fall for am.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by 9ja4eva: 2:34pm On May 24, 2010
n-guage:

Maybe I have a hard face too, because nobody dey try scam me. But this thing is serious if veteran like 9ja4eva dey fall for am.

Bros, i no jst know how e take happen.Na Experience sha
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by dekevin: 8:59pm On May 24, 2010
where this guy dey when dem dey do audition for superstory? cox, as i dey read dis piece of s**t, m still finding it difficult to put 2geda for a reality scene!
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by tunnytox(m): 9:24pm On May 24, 2010
@9ja4eva
Pele o, eee ya, na so all these girls go about deceiving ppl. I do always receive friends request from ppl I don't know I'll usually just ignore it
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 24, 2010

You dis Violent guy, u no just try at all, Ur name na Violent tru true. If u sell dat Bridge, Iya Charlie no go forgive you o.
Still LMAO to your comment. U try sha !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by 9ja4eva: 12:53am On May 25, 2010
dekevin:

where this guy dey when dem dey do audition for superstory? cox, as i dey read dis piece of s**t, m still finding it difficult to put 2geda for a reality scene!

This is no game.I pray you no experience am sha

tunnytox:

@9ja4eva
Pele o, eee ya, na so all these girls go about deceiving ppl. I do always receive friends request from ppl I don't know I'll usually just ignore it

My brother i dey shame to even yarn the thing to my friends.Well its life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO) / "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.