Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,955 members, 7,952,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (42196 Views)

Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You / 10 Types Of Dicks In Nigeria; Ladies Mention Ur Boyfriend's / Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Mujtahida: 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No. All my relationships there's a break in between them. Relationships are too emotionally draining to move from one relationship to the next without a pause. I cannot do it. I need to have a "mourning period" to brood, reflect & get back in touch with myself so to speak. I give my all, so I just can't move on to the next one without a chance to purge old feelings.
Are you not ZarZar?
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by chipatra: 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
You too like better thing... Are you in Nigeria wink
e be like so o! grin
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by wolfenstein(m): 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Nope. I just don't wanna live my life constantly looking over the shoulder. I wanna be free in whatever I'm doing. If I were to cheat, the person would end up knowing because I wouldn't hide it. I'm a free spirited person. I don't hide from anyone. I'm not the best candidate for numerous relationships because of that. I just wouldn't cope. Plus I have tunnel vision in general. If I like you, I like only you, I don't see the rest. That too has its disadvantages though, I will scrutinize you like an organism under microphone. You can't hide when my focus is on you grin
hmmm madam inspector
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by shugamummy: 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
esthy86:
God fearing,caring,romantic,gat self control cos am very troublesome ,drama king am a kind of crazy bae,funny,tall,black,wealthy boo

lmao

I would appreciate if you can mould this description here and show us how perfect your artwork is,else all na mere wish

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Opentokwowledge: 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
chipatra:
e be like so o! grin
Nice Nice... You do pms?
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by ebenice(m): 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
esthy86:
God fearing,caring,romantic,gat self control cos am very troublesome ,drama king am a kind of crazy bae,funny,tall,black,wealthy boo

lmao
only u ?

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Nice Nice... You do pms?

Finding the Puna is a serious sometin grin

Be careful bro wink
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by frankwealth: 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
ladiesreject:

You weh de do all those things how much be your net worth?
500% better than when I was doing none of them. I am more of a realistic writer who writes based on his personal experience and based on successful friends and relatives around me...you can book a physical meeting with me at any time if you wish to discuss anything concerning financial freedom, business ideas, starting up a business, growing your existing business, discovering new business opportunities and ideas, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by wolfenstein(m): 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
esthy86:

lmao

hmmm I'm so sure d list hasn't ended
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by BluntBoy(m): 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
highpriestess:
jeep

At least, you are being sincere. Some are here lying up and down when we all know that they are lying.

So, you, jeep is enough to buy your own loyalty Omase o. Omo ku ma san ju omo sonu lo o.

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Opentokwowledge: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
pp802:

Finding the Puna is a serious sometin grin

Be careful bro wink
The Lord is my shepherd wink
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Mujtahida: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
kennygee:

You people think bringing down the Nigerian woman will reduce your level of mediocrity?

No. Nigerian women are smart, hardworking, intelligent breaking records and setting paces in their various professions.

They are wives who support husbands financially at home, they are mothers who care for children and still do very well at their various works of life.

Just because the modern Nigerian woman has refused to settle for your mediocrity, you think bringing her down will silence yours. You are a liar.

There are very good Nigerian men out there who believe in the strength and smartness of Nigerian women.

I pity the poor Nigerian woman who'll end up with you, I feel sorry for your sisters, mother, aunties, female cousins and nieces, they are related To a man who see nothing smart in them.

I feel really really really sorry for them.
We all need elevation, men and women together.
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by chipatra: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Nice Nice... You do pms?
babu! grin
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by jericco1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Nope. I just don't wanna live my life constantly looking over the shoulder. I wanna be free in whatever I'm doing. If I were to cheat, the person would end up knowing because I wouldn't hide it. I'm a free spirited person. I don't hide from anyone. I'm not the best candidate for numerous relationships because of that. I just wouldn't cope. Plus I have tunnel vision in general. If I like you, I like only you, I don't see the rest. That too has its disadvantages though, I will scrutinize you like an organism under microphone. You can't hide when my focus is on you grin

Mercy, hope it's not you that's making all these statements.
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by olabrad: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
God-fearing,slow to anger,not that wealthy,caring,romantic....lets just leave our lives like the best of friends no trust issues give me this anytime any day honey I'll be forever
submissive to you tongue

What's your idea of caring?
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Dcholeric: 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Microscope**

You're welcome.
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
The Lord is my shepherd wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I like this cheesy
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
Here to read comments
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by costandi(m): 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
God-fearing,slow to anger,not that wealthy,caring,romantic....lets just leave our lives like the best of friends no trust issues give me this anytime any day honey I'll be forever
submissive to you tongue
This submission should be sent to Mars. Cos your man lives there.

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Opentokwowledge: 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
chipatra:
babu! grin
Are you shy? cheesy
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by olabrad: 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hmm... Never knew somebody can now use microphone to scrutinise an organism.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Emotionless100: 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
K
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by stanisbaratheon: 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No. All my relationships there's a break in between them. Relationships are too emotionally draining to move from one relationship to the next without a pause. I cannot do it. I need to have a "mourning period" to brood, reflect & get back in touch with myself so to speak. I give my all, so I just can't move on to the next one without a chance to purge old feelings.
wow.

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by UDUJ(m): 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
esthy86:

lmao

grin grin cheesy This one go wait tire grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by IamSINZ(m): 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
[s]
godofuck231:

Anyway I can't argue they actually do sell their daughters so? Their loyalty too get price.
[/s]

See this facially mutilated afonja dey talk. Fork off my mentions!
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by olabrad: 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
highpriestess:

sure.kiss

What a myopic viewpoint
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
His loyalty, respect and care. Mustn't be material stuffs.

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by XhosaNostra(f): 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

tell the house are you single

say it and a very serious guy will fall on you right nowgrin

LOL! I'm in a relationship. I told you that before. I've been with this person for many years. When this is done, I think I'll remain single for a very long time to balance the equation. So I'm not searching tongue Long term relationships have a way of sapping the life out of you. After this, it's gonna be me, myself & I. I need it.

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
Its not what u do or have dat makes a woman loyal to u but who she wants to be loyal to that she will be loyal tocheesy. If u like get money pass bill gates and mark zukerberg put together...if ur woman wan cheat she will cheat,have the biggest dick in the world...if she wants to cheat she will still cheat...be more romantic than Cassanova himself..if ur woman wan cheat she will still cheatcheesy. It takes self discipline,respect,adoration and love for a woman to be loyal ..not by wetin u do dey make her loyal.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
olabrad:

What's your idea of caring?
Someone who always lookout for me always make sure I'm on the right track, call to check on me e.t.c
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by IamSINZ(m): 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
SINZZZZZZZZZZZZkiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Good afternoon kiss

Where have you been ?

The above I listed is what I need from a man I just want a peaceful person so we can both accomplished our dreams together smiley I want happiness

I'm fine, baby. Been around too, but silent. How are you??

Who doesn't want happiness? I want happiness too kisskiss
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by olabrad: 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Someone who always lookout for me always make sure I'm on the right track, call to check on me e.t.c

Hmm... Are you really sure it's that simple?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) / Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out / Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.