Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (41598 Views)

Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You / 10 Types Of Dicks In Nigeria; Ladies Mention Ur Boyfriend's / Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by chipatra: 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Are you shy? cheesy
i dey shy o! tongue
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by esthy86(f): 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
UDUJ:

grin grin cheesy This one go wait tire grin cheesy cheesy
lmao,I did not even add G wagon and betly jeep,nt DAT small mi own
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
frankwealth:
500% better than when I was doing none of them. I am more of a realistic writer who writes based on his personal experience and based on successful friends and relatives around me...you can book a physical meeting with me at any time if you wish to discuss anything concerning financial freedom, business ideas, starting up a business, growing your existing business, discovering new business opportunities and ideas, etc.

You say?
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by sexy74(m): 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
I was told we shouldn't generalized that each ladies have you different needs. so ladies tell us yours. I don't want to believe it is impossible for a lady to be loyal to one man all her marriage life.

Loyalty, that what you can never get from a woman.
No matter what you give her she will never be loyal.
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Lalas247(f): 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
highpriestess:
jeep

Nne u no o go kill person grin
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by BluntBoy(m): 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
His loyalty, respect and care. Mustn't be material stuffs.

I smell lies. undecided
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
highpriestess:
jeep
Land Cruiser is better or maybe G wagon or Venza
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by XhosaNostra(f): 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
olabrad:

Hmm... Never knew somebody can now use microphone to scrutinise an organism.

You do know that a virus & bacteria are considered organisms, right?
Not all organisms you can see with the naked eye. Stop exposing your illiteracy.

*Edited *

It was obviously a typo.
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Dcholeric: 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
pp802:

Internet story undecided

Naija girls don't care about vision........just have the money, no matter the source smiley

That's the bitter truth you girls deny......but we know cheesy
grin
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Lalas247(f): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
Me I don’t need much o.....

Just fuvk only my pumpum ... dats all ! Everything else we can work through it

Shalom grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Lalas247(f): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:
Land Cruiser is better or maybe G wagon or Venza
The chic just savage sha grin still laughing
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
His loyalty, respect and care. Mustn't be material stuffs.

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Martin0(m): 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LOL! I'm in a relationship. I told you that before. I've been with this person for many years. When this is done, I think I'll remain single for a very long time to balance the equation. So I'm not searching tongue Long term relationships have a way of sapping the life out of you. After this, it's gonna be me, myself & I. I need it.

oh yeah am aware but these men admiring you are not awaregrin

wait oo why u sounding like the relationship is not what u wished for?
gringrin

many years no marriage or baby yet shocked
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by XhosaNostra(f): 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
Dcholeric:

Microscope**

You're welcome.

It was a typo. I fixed it.
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
BluntBoy:

I smell lies. undecided
I don't owe u any explanation. Shalom
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by eboiga(f): 12:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
For him to say thank you for my extra efforts and use his church mind to do some things for me cos am not demanding

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by victorazyvictor(m): 12:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
God-fearing,slow to anger,not that wealthy,caring,romantic....lets just leave our lives like the best of friends no trust issues give me this anytime any day honey I'll be forever
submissive to you tongue

So if I decided to be rich like Dangote u go divorce me angry ..... next plz!
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by olabrad: 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You do know that a virus & bacteria are considered organisms, right?
Not all organisms you can see with the naked eye. Stop exposing your illiteracy.

And your own idea of "LITERACY" tells you that what they use is MICROPHONE?

Learn to use your brain, Anty.
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Dcholeric: 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It was a typo. I fixed it.
perhaps it was .
everybody makes mistake
fixing it is Good.
Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
Mujtahida:

We all need elevation, men and women together.

I don't bring down and stereotype Nigerian men, I hate it when young men on this forum bring down nigerian women. Its annoying.

3 Likes

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by BluntBoy(m): 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I don't owe u any explanation. Shalom

Don't be angry, haba. I was just joking grin

Happy Sunday.
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lalas247:

The chic just savage sha grin still laughing
guys go soon start to dey bashcheesy. Her mentions go soon full.but i know she up to d task shacheesy.
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by XhosaNostra(f): 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

oh yeah am aware but these men admiring you are not awaregrin

wait oo why u sounding like the relationship is not what u wished for?
gringrin

many years no marriage or baby yet shocked

Not that it's not what I wished for. When you reach that point, you'll understand what I'm trying to say.
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
IamSINZ:

I'm fine, baby. Been around too, but silent. How are you??

Who doesn't want happiness? I want happiness too kisskiss
Are you sure you've been around or you were busy paying in kind lipsrsealed fyn jare

I tell you I don't want unnecessary drama besides trouble makes one gets old and I don't want it biko cheesy cheesy cheesy the reason why I'm still looking this young forever beauty was because I chose to do away with problems of any kind cheesy cheesy
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Opentokwowledge: 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
chipatra:
i dey shy o! tongue
cheesy I like shy. That's great! wink kiss
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by victorazyvictor(m): 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
falconey:
You need dooooorrr too, how do one get you that?

Security door so that no other woman can enter...u no understand? grin
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by XhosaNostra(f): 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
olabrad:

And your own idea of "LITERACY" tells you that what they use is MICROPHONE?

Learn to use your brain, Anty.

You use your brain because it's very obvious it was a typo. Duh.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Cutehector(m): 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ellabae:
A man with Ambitions turns me on. So I will be loyal if I know we are going somewhere. tongue
I have ambitions.. I want to become the president of the united states grin

Let's fall in love
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by IamSINZ(m): 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Are you sure you've been around or you were busy paying in kind lipsrsealed fyn jare

I tell you I don't want unnecessary drama besides trouble makes one gets old and I don't want it biko cheesy cheesy cheesy the reason why I'm still looking this young forever beauty was because I chose to do away with problems of any kind cheesy cheesy

Well since you turned down my offer, I've been on my own, living my days in sadness sad

Lol, the reason you're looking young and beautiful is because you're still young. You don't have problems naw? lol.
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by UDUJ(m): 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
esthy86:
lmao,I did not even add G wagon and betly jeep,nt DAT small mi own

cheesy Just be good and nice to the one you finally decide to settle down with.

Trust me when I say this: an able man ( comfortable one) will provide the world for his woman once he knows she is worth it wink
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lalas247:
Me I don’t need much o.....

Just fuvk only my pumpum ... dats all ! Everything else we can work through it

Shalom grin
u na UK babe nacheesy. Wich material tin man wan give u wey go impress ucheesy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) / Election Couple Getting Married This Weekend (photos) / Why You Should Marry A Working Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.