Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (80579 Views)

This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by kdidi: 12:09am On Apr 11, 2018
UDUJ:
grin cheesy Toby calm down. It's all in your head bro (purely psychological).

I will explain in detail once I get home. smiley
my frd I have once been in ur shoes, let me be honest with u, it purely psychological. weather u have used protection or not, go for test and that include HIV test,at the moment u will automatically feel relived if ur result is OK. It just ur mind man. But u don't mention if u used protection or not. I felt same not until I did HIV test before I become OK. Cheers
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 11, 2018
Temple1288:

Maybe the ghost ll use his so-called money to buy a Royce or Bentley or probably build or buy a house in Atlanta, the particular Atlanta in *Land of the Dead United States of America*

Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Troublemaker007(m): 12:19am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:
You didn't sanctify the sex you had with that lady.

You should have prayed before sex, we should always remember to call God in every enjoyment we do, for he is our provider.

Always pray before sex by saying.

Bless us oh Lord, and bless this our gift, which we are about to receive and enjoy, out of your bounty and goodness, through christ our lord. Amen!

Your case pass me I swear.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by countryfive: 12:23am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

You should have prayed before sex, we should always remember to call God in every enjoyment we do, for he is our provider.

Bless us oh Lord, and bless this our gift, which we are about to receive and enjoy, out of your bounty and goodness, through christ our lord. Amen!

sacrilege
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by NaijaCover(m): 12:29am On Apr 11, 2018
.com
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by omohlexy: 12:31am On Apr 11, 2018
[quoDonstan 18 na cow I swear
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Olatara(f): 12:32am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

This guy is a troll.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by 123papas(m): 12:33am On Apr 11, 2018
Go for detox
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Evince(m): 12:33am On Apr 11, 2018
SirToby:
Good evening friends. It all started with malaria two weeks ago and i used Lonart, i was relieved for some period and i started feeling feverish again. I ran a test and it confirmed Malaria is still positive, and the doctor prescribed P alaxin, i used it but i started feeling restless and uncomfortable since saturday, i have not been Sleeping well, even in my short sleep i have nightmares. i started using Piriton two days ago but i have not been feeling alright, my mind is so heavy and my heart beats so fast, i can't just sleep. I have tried to calm myself down and my friends also have spoken to me but it has not
been working and i just don't know what to do.

IN ADDITION: I'm a pastor's child and similar thing happened to me last year, i was so sick that i could not sleep for days, i remember i prayed and promised God never to have any intercourse with any woman till i marry if i can be healed and start having a good sleep. But the fact remains i'm not a wayward child and the last time I had sex prior to that prayer was 2015.

But two weeks ago, i was tempted and i could not resist the urge and i had sex with a lady but the sickness has already began prior to the sex but it has not Metamorphosized to sleeplessness and restlessness. I have asked God for forgiveness and i sincerely promise him never to do such again and i'm ready to stand by it this time. I knelt on the alter after Sunday service to make the vow.

But i'm scared maybe God is punishing me for breaking my vow with him the first time and he wants me to confess to my parents that are pastors. Please i need reasonable advise, i'm so scared to sleep whenever i wants to, my eyes are so red as i'm typing now due to lack of sleep. And which medicine can i talk or what can i do to put my mind at rest. Thanks Friends.

Shut up ur dirty mouth and stop accusing a deity what he didn't do. Are u d only one having sex that God is punishing u out of the whole world having sex.
U don't even know d ones ur so called pastors are having (ur dad inclusive).

Period u are sick with malaria 3+++++++++ and every malaria drug makes one restless.
Treat urself and work on ur fealty mind.
The day u guys start knowing that nothing like God or satan, that's d day u will sleep and know no fear

The only fear should be fear of terror which is physical.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by OtunbaBlack(m): 12:52am On Apr 11, 2018
Bro calm down.. It happened to me also I could not sleep for almost 2weeks I had mad insomnia I was gradually loosing my mind but people don't believe me.. the initial cause of mine was a prescription drug for typhoid and malaria which was allergic to.. It might also be a drug you have used or one you are using at the moment .. I would advice you to stop all treatment and put yourself on a water and fruit therapy that was part of what saved me.. Eat plenty of banana they help in sleeping that said I wish you good luck and I hope you get better soon ..
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Great4God: 1:02am On Apr 11, 2018
Like someone rightly said, it is 100% in your mind,
First, assuming you had an unprotected sex with the girl, your mind has started playing games with you on whether you have contacted any disease.
Second, if you had a protected sex with the girl, what is then haunting you is your conscience and the fact that you have broken a vow you made with God
Let us deal with the first one, the only way you can sort this is to go for a medical test, then follow it up with a confirmation test few months from now, the truth remain that you will be worried until you confirm that you do not have any infection, but before then, you have to take control of your mind, no matter how difficult it seems as there are 100% chance that you do not have any infection

Coming to the second one, you have to make peace with your self and with God, you know so well that He is a merciful God" For all have sinned and cut short the glory", we are weak and are bound to deviate from time to time, seek for His forgiveness and mercy and do not be too hard on your self, ask God for strength in moments of temptation, especially with sexual urge, you cannot deal with it on your own

In summary, you have to take control of your mind, let me tell you how you can do that, if you can fill your mind with negative thoughts, which is what is happening to you currently, then you have the 100% power to replace those thoughts with a positive ones, that is the way it works, I have passed this road before and it wasn't a funny one for me, until I took charge of my thoughts, it was like a miracle how every symptoms, illnesses, disturbances just vanished

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by talkmymind: 1:09am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

grin
donstan18:

Chai!must habe sex bfore marriage
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by holyokoto(m): 1:09am On Apr 11, 2018
it is either you have been infected by a disease or just a mere anxiety resulting to complications because you believe there is someone with big goggles up there watching your "sins" and became psychologically imbalanced .

the only cures are two

go for proper medical test and diagnosis

and

forget the fact you are committing a sin against any Gods somewhere.

though premarital sex is immoral in any society
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by donqx: 1:22am On Apr 11, 2018
oh
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by xtervaganza(m): 1:35am On Apr 11, 2018
Hard to believe my namesake would be this slow grin
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Temple1288(m): 1:39am On Apr 11, 2018
xtervaganza:
Hard to believe my namesake would be this slow grin

Go ahead and give him your own advice.. Maybe you're going to tell him to drink a full bottle of groundnut oil called Olive oil and pray for 1000 days asking God for forgiveness.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Fitnessman(m): 1:47am On Apr 11, 2018
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Fitnessman(m): 1:53am On Apr 11, 2018
Just passing by
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Opoki(m): 2:00am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

Continue

Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by bellotaofeek: 2:08am On Apr 11, 2018
You think u have jammed it abi ? It's psychological. I was there some years back. Try to calm down. Take some tests!
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 11, 2018
grin grin grin cheesy wink
donstan18:

Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by LaPink: 2:27am On Apr 11, 2018
See a Psychiatrist, dey have Treatment for Chronic Insomnia, as A Pastor's Child U may be Disturbing your brain with too many Spiritual things. Please take life Easy.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Harpyeagle(m): 3:08am On Apr 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by nairalanduseles: 3:10am On Apr 11, 2018
take rochi and codeine thank me later
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by toptop: 3:14am On Apr 11, 2018
OP, your problem is right inside your mind. You have a living conscience . Your conscience is week to sexual immorality.
It is your weakened spirit that is reflecting in your physical body.

Solution.
1. Talk to a close friend. You are worried because everything is bottled up inside you.
2. Forgive yourself. God has already forgiven you. Remember that fornication is sin against the body. Forgiveness will heal your body.
3. Sing and listen to spiritual songs that are soul uplifting.
4. Exercise your body. Do morning jogging.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by taurusdude0(m): 3:16am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

maga
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by NormaWilliams: 3:19am On Apr 11, 2018
Though i am not doctor, but i think this is not about ur religion, maybe you should go see a psychologist or try to talk with someone that reassures u, try to focus on your work, your life, do more relaxing activities like listen to music, read a book, if these are not something u interested, do something that you like and free up you anxiety. Best wishes for you
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by minexpo(m): 3:32am On Apr 11, 2018
joan1678:

lmaoooooo .... aswear mahn!
..lol, I'm even restless, it's been long I got an alert cry
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by zonax(m): 3:34am On Apr 11, 2018
SirToby:
Good evening friends. It all started with malaria two weeks ago and i used Lonart, i was relieved for some period and i started feeling feverish again. I ran a test and it confirmed Malaria is still positive, and the doctor prescribed P alaxin, i used it but i started feeling restless and uncomfortable since saturday, i have not been Sleeping well, even in my short sleep i have nightmares. i started using Piriton two days ago but i have not been feeling alright, my mind is so heavy and my heart beats so fast, i can't just sleep. I have tried to calm myself down and my friends also have spoken to me but it has not
been working and i just don't know what to do.

IN ADDITION: I'm a pastor's child and similar thing happened to me last year, i was so sick that i could not sleep for days, i remember i prayed and promised God never to have any intercourse with any woman till i marry if i can be healed and start having a good sleep. But the fact remains i'm not a wayward child and the last time I had sex prior to that prayer was 2015.

But two weeks ago, i was tempted and i could not resist the urge and i had sex with a lady but the sickness has already began prior to the sex but it has not Metamorphosized to sleeplessness and restlessness. I have asked God for forgiveness and i sincerely promise him never to do such again and i'm ready to stand by it this time. I knelt on the alter after Sunday service to make the vow.

But i'm scared maybe God is punishing me for breaking my vow with him the first time and he wants me to confess to my parents that are pastors. Please i need reasonable advise, i'm so scared to sleep whenever i wants to, my eyes are so red as i'm typing now due to lack of sleep. And which medicine can i talk or what can i do to put my mind at rest. Thanks Friends.

He's a merciful God ever ready to forgive if we truly repent of our since and are willing to stay true to our vow to him. Just pray and be assured he has forgiven you. He is ever ready to forgive.
Remember David commuted both murder and Adultery yet he is the Apple of his eyes.
Paul was an unrepentant murderer who was ever ready to turn any Christian gathering into a ground for his massacre yet God made him the biggest co-author/ contributor of the New testament and a general for the gospel. He will forgive you bro. His mercies knows no bounds. But you have to understand that and fprhove yourself first. That's the first part to recovery.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by odemeetu1: 3:37am On Apr 11, 2018
Bros u no use condom na y u dey fear, tell us truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance / Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.