Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me (54204 Views)

As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want / The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by AnthonyAk(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
lol issa work learner. Once service is done shes going bk to her husband
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by supereagle(m): 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:
OK! , long story short, I really need advice at this point in time. I had an encounter with this particular alhaja, I hope that is correct, while i was in camp(Social gathering) , we eventually got to like each other, because she is always tracking me, while I stylishly do the same..

She's always buying me stuffs and surprising me with gift, and I endeavor to do the same.

After camping, we got to finally meet privately, and we had matured meeting between us. All this while, I never knew she was married, and she never talked about it.

Our friendship seems to be escalating quickly, and personally, I never prayed to have anything to do with a married lady. But with the way situations are, I'm stuck in between the hole of a niddle

She seems to be taking this too far and serious than myself... Please what's your advice and suggestions in regards to this issue.

I would like to quench the flame without breaking the candle.

I admire your use of the language.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by mamawin(f): 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
agohmamuda:
switch to the supernatural. Tell her your spirit wife is not happy with your closeness to her that she was stabbed in your dream by your spirit wife. Try this and she will give u long distance.
Eeeewooo! ha ha, this dimension is serious, but if Alhaja says she knows the prayer to chase spirit wife away nko?
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by jaxxy(m): 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:
OK! , long story short, I really need advice at this point in time. I had an encounter with this particular alhaja, I hope that is correct, while i was in camp(Social gathering) , we eventually got to like each other, because she is always tracking me, while I stylishly do the same..

She's always buying me stuffs and surprising me with gift, and I endeavor to do the same.

After camping, we got to finally meet privately, and we had matured meeting between us. All this while, I never knew she was married, and she never talked about it.

Our friendship seems to be escalating quickly, and personally, I never prayed to have anything to do with a married lady. But with the way situations are, I'm stuck in between the hole of a niddle

She seems to be taking this too far and serious than myself... Please what's your advice and suggestions in regards to this issue.

She wants a fling. She's seen freedom or smtn shes not used to. The ball is in ur court. I've been in ur shoes and it's not pretty. It all depends on ur principles and belief now. On ur last statement give her a big fat hug and tell her dats all u can offer cos she's married. The frndshp continues. Simple
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:

Which one is "quench the flame without breaking the candle".

Has there ever been a case where an attempt to "quench the flame" broke the candle?

Your proverb abi na idiom no get bearing, abi make I say e no get head and e de very unnecessary.

If you like yourself, just leave hajia alone, cos I no go tell you wetin go do you if the tin cast.

You posted this story on Life Matters Nigeria during Valentine season and you're still here again on nairaland with the same problem. Are saying you didn't see anything reasonable from those 50+ comments?

Na you sabi sha
But no just try aboki man Oga Corper!

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
ezewealth:

Abeg make una free the guy for stating "private matured meeting" we all know that it means.As a learned person there is something you dont say blatantly, u will find a way to euphemise it.
That's why I keep saying matured meeting. grin

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by AngelicBeing: 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:

Hian, fúçk her and get burnt with the candle, nonsense angry

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by CriticMaestro: 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:
OK! , long story short, I really need advice at this point in time. I had an encounter with this particular alhaja, I hope that is correct, while i was in camp(Social gathering) , we eventually got to like each other, because she is always/ tracking me, while I stylishly do the same..

Weak ass niggur, u like her too that's why you are seeking for advice...bcuz she likes u doesn't mean u shouldn't respect her commitment. You want us to support u? As in infidelity over marriage? Crazy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by ekanDamie: 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
The way, perceived responsible
are throwing demselves on younger guys.
Is loyalty now a mirage?
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by mamawin(f): 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Op should not waste our time. Of course he knows the right thing to do is to stay very far away from this woman, why he is asking is what I'm yet to understand. somebody mentioned karma, sew right, so you reap right.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Dasherz(f): 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:

Dude you had sex with her... What the hell is a MATURED MEETING?
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Juggernaut21: 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
Am sure u know wot to do. Its like u still wanna continue knowing fully well that she's married now... Y dis question? Better run away
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by olahero(m): 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
May Allah save us, this nonsense is getting out of hand, married lady still flirting around, what's wrong with us youths of nowadays?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Ekaka1(m): 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
BabbanBura:

The OP don yansh the woman - too bad whay he did!

Don't put words into his mouth now....he's of age...has two blokos with scattered dark hair and a one-eyed anaconda between his legs so let him speak for HIMSELF. cheesy
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by nabegibeg: 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:

Go read this guy's previous posts on other thread you will be amazed by how he has successfully fooled you in all in believing his escapades

Make una dey mumu una sef dey go for im matter and all the special advisers for relationship aproko matters una do well ooo

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by linearity: 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:

I understand, but we had a private matured meeting, when we both came out of camp. I actually regret it though, because she lied to me that she had no man at that moment.

Oga which one be private matured meeting, the way you are emphasizing this, it appear to be 'code' for some type of sexual intimacy, though penetration may not have been involved, since you indicated that you have not visited Jerusalem yet.

The way I am looking at, she just needed to be screwed, she is far away from her screw driver and just needed a spare one, while in a foreign State. It will not go beyond the Corper thing...after one year, she will forget you ever existed.

Something tells me that, you don't need advice, the fact that you came here looking for one, tells me that you will screw her, what is in question now is.....when. The type of guys that will take a stand not to screw or date a lady be it married or unmarried don't come to blogs to seek for advice or validation.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by sisisioge: 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Camp and short gun love! I loved a boy with hair full of gray in camp. He was a church boy...I had a bf embarassed. We didn't do private meetings...we just loved each other from afar ni grin

Oga, leave married woman alone, the whole emotional thing will fade in no time grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by sole26: 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Dis guy self, which one be matured meeting again? U think say we b olodo ne? Tell us what u discuss in d matured meeting b4 u get mature advice. Kotinue!!
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by favourbaby: 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:

Its a project camp, not NYSC camping.. On completion, the selected are appointed with a project, and she was signed under my team, to undergo a project in Yenogoa Nigeria. We both still have like 6months to stay in Yenogoa.

Six months laka dat?

Okotoriegbe!

A don enta prayer for you!
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Eagleword14(f): 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
The kind of dump question people ask. U re dating someone's wife and still needs advice. Flee from adultery oh thou home breaker!
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Reelectbuhari: 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:

answer these two questions b4 I render my help

1 which state are u from?
2 what is ur religion?
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by nabegibeg: 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
Let us conduct deliverance service for this guy

Praise and worship has started

Singing

God of Elijah send down fire. God of Elijah send down fire....
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by agohmamuda(m): 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
mamawin:
Eeeewooo! ha ha, this dimension is serious, but if Alhaja says she knows the prayer to chase spirit wife away nko?

switch to the physical. Go down on your knees and beg grin grin
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by nabegibeg: 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

answer these two questions b4 I render my help

1 which state are u from?
2 what is ur religion?

No fulani herdmens is allowed
You can take ur cattle elsewhere
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:

Pictures of u and d alhaja in camp or during d mature meeting or i dnt believe ya story...
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by zinny2rule: 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
Alright we have listened
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by ezewealth(m): 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
EsvNwoye:

So people break candles, when they attempt to quench fLame?
Wow... Interesting
Keep using us to test your written English skills.
Weh done sir

Lest I forget, always look over your shoulder as you walk... Hausa men are not to be joked with in the matters of women.
, my friend calm down, he is right, that is a figurative statement, it is not idiom. Is like saying " i can chew gum and walk". That he meant is he wants to end the relationship slowly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by grandstar(m): 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:

Flee!!!! ( Read Hebrews 13:4)
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by nabegibeg: 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Make allow the guy oo

His fictional narratives have fooled you all

He is right now in his room masturbating lamenting his failed life grin
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Brunosamel(m): 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
Leave another man's wife alone if you love yourself
Tell her you can't take it too far simple
For God sake she is a married woman....
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Dwin046(m): 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
run as fast as you can bruh..nothing good will ever come out from fish head....
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by nabegibeg: 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
grandstar:

Flee!!!! ( Read Hebrews 13:4)

Oga calm down

You are overreacting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.