Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage - Culture (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (138379 Views)

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (End Of Discussion) / Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) / Unanswered Questions On Yoruba's Hebrew Heritage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 9:31am On Apr 28, 2020
RamessesIV:
Santeria is a Yoruba religion that "spread in the americas" the america is "where it is practiced" "santeria again america",,Yoruba religion doesn't mean it must be from Yoruba land,Yoruba is not limited to south-west Nigeria again read up transaltantic slave trade
Santería developed among Afro-Cuban communities amid the Atlantic slave trade of the 16th to 19th centuries. It arose through the blending of the traditional religions brought to Cuba by "enslaved West Africans", the majority of them "Yoruba", and the Roman Catholic teachings of the Spanish colonialists who then controlled the island i hope you get how the "yoruba religion spread in america" again this fact,fact like you can go enter youtube and see for yourself lol again why are you bringing up African religions in the Americans lol you want to tie yourself so bad,Oga bring evidence he is bringing twisted words ������quote author=MetaPhysical post=88932527]

Which land in Yoruba practice Santeria, and how did you know it is Yoruba religion....what informed this? Remember there is nothing in Yoruba language called Santeria...it is a foreign term.

Another macof here
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by RamessesIV(m): 9:59am On Apr 28, 2020
Lol Yoruba indeed it happened in south america and it is documented and recorded,is not a myth or story,east africa Have you seen your map Lol these modern boundaries make you people forget history,sheba ��������������������� funny how all your claims are always similar to jewish traditions again gotten from christianity and lslam.
Obalufon:
RamesseIV?? you need to be a yoruba man or woman to understand our thought process....We always recreate our history anywhere we find our self ..it happened in south american... is east africa too far to you? Ijebu claim they migrated from waddai Sudan ..They having a tomb of sheba is monument for her remembrance ..Ile- Ife is considered the source of mankind ..We have our own garden of eden in ile-ife .. Also gate way to heaven is in ile-ife , History of great flood and ark of Noah ..Replica of tower of babel history how God change our tongue ,,History of giants and prehuman human history spirit world before we acquire flesh to be come human..
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by RamessesIV(m): 10:04am On Apr 28, 2020
Cheik anta diop that claimed his wolof language came from the egyptian language,you follow father of Afrocentric revisionist����,lol and you didn't know shit about the middle east or even Sudan till spread of islam and Christianity,the only connection was trade with north African berbers so why trying to connect so bad ���
Obalufon:

Stop that Niger congo shit Macof, word used my your oppressors whites race to categorize their colony .Whites don't know anything about us they just use approximity address like Niger and congo .. Upper quinea low Guniea to classify us , go and read books by African scholars Macof ..Cheik Anta Diop
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by MetaPhysical: 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Guys,
Check the attached. We will talk later. Busy right now.

Particularly TAO. I see where you shared your credentials and proficiency in Arabic and all that. Read Oduyoye.

In fact, I will share some pages later.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
RamessesIV:
Cheik anta diop that claimed his wolof language came from the egyptian language,you follow father of Afrocentric revisionist����,lol and you didn't know shit about the middle east or even Sudan till spread of islam and Christianity,the only connection was trade with north African berbers so why trying to connect so bad ���
who are you ..You've been brain washed by white or you are one admixture of blue eyed beast ..Berber were black from the onset before they were biological destroyed by blue eyed women and men....Northern Africa were black Hannibal was black.. go to Italy, Spain and Portugal they still retain high percentage of Senegalese DNA in their blood some has Senegalese DNA as high as 25% even more
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
RamessesIV:
We didn't know Sudan till the spread of slam ..you are dunce. man brain dead like a mummy.. Bornu empire encroached Sudan territory and stretched to Libya . We've been trading with Sudan before the spread of Islam
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by RamessesIV(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lol hannibal was black,oga please and pick a history book and stop listening to revisionist,lol am not one of your nairalanders you come to with all these your twist twist history,lol they don't have senegal dna,i don't where you guys cook up this fake history from,hannibal wasn't even berber,he was carthiagian from pheonicians who settle at the shores of modern day tunisia,berbers were the indigenous population,iconography,genetics show they are still the same people,again read credible history,whites have brainwashed as if it's white's that wrote the history of north africa,middle east and asia,lol how someone from nigeria will be writing about other people's history makes me laugh again i do credible history,not all those revisionism you read in books and blog by people who aren't historians
Obalufon:
who are you ..You've been brain washed by white or you are one admixture of blue eyed beast ..Berber were black from the unset before they were biological destroyed by blue eyed women and men....Northern Africa were black Hannibal was black.. go to Italy Spain and Portugal they still retain high percentage of Senegalese DNA in their blood some has Senegalese DNA as high as 25% even more

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by RamessesIV(m): 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Keep throwing insults,bornu empire was it pre-islamic,are you from Borno I thought you were Yoruba,what concerns Borneo and Yoruba ? ����
Obalufon:
We didn't know Sudan till the spread of slam ..you are dunce. man brain dead like a mummy.. Bornu empire encroached Sudan territory and stretched to Libya . We've been trading with Sudan before the spread of Islam
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by RamessesIV(m): 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
"Afro-asiatic interpretation" revisionism 101,lol am not even surprised it was written by a nigerian
MetaPhysical:
Guys,
Check the attached. We will talk later. Busy right now.

Particularly TAO. I see where you shared your credentials and proficiency in Arabic and all that. Read Oduyoye.

In fact, I will share some pages later.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
RamessesIV:
Lol hannibal was black,oga please and pick a history book and stop listening to revisionist,lol am not one of your nairalanders you come to with all these your twist twist history,lol they don't have senegal dna,i don't where you guys cook up this fake history from,hannibal wasn't even berber,he was carthiagian from pheonicians who settle at the shores of modern day tunisia,berbers were the indigenous population,iconography,genetics show they are still the same people,again read credible history,whites have brainwashed as if it's white's that wrote the history of north africa,middle east and asia,lol how someone from nigeria will be writing about other people's history makes me laugh again i do credible history,not all those revisionism you read in books and blog by people who aren't historians
Mr white tissue paper only history written by white is considered authentic ..still licking white man's butt hole .you must be ibo right .....I never mentioned hanibbal to be berber Mr man .. Hannibal was black man Mr man accept and stop helping your white master to rewrite history ...read books by African historian
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by RamessesIV(m): 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
I don't read white history,I read history from credible historians,someone from china can't tell me Indiana history same way someone from nigeria or america will tell me north african history,again i don't do all those revisionist history you get from books and blogs,lol and when you want to get good health care please make sure is from a black man bloody hotep
Obalufon:
Mr white tissue paper only history written by white is considered authentic ..still licking white man's butt hole .you must be ibo right
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
What make you historian Mr man, if you read books written by white people is written to let you believe you are nothing ...
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by RamessesIV(m): 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Rewrite history,lol it seems you don't have history or even know what history is,if you're claiming Hannibal then you're a joker,oga read history and stop paroding lies under white this or white that,even said Igbo,bloody tribalist forming woke,i read history from credible african historians not revisionists who are looking for history to steal or claim
Obalufon:
Mr white tissue paper only history written by white is considered authentic ..still licking white man's butt hole .you must be ibo right .....I never mentioned hanibbal to be berber Mr man .. Hannibal was black man Mr man accept and stop helping your white master to rewrite history ...read books by African historian
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by RamessesIV(m): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bro you have inferior complex,again credible historian,so every History book is written by whitr people,believe am nothing and the history that peddle lies that you came from mecca is the true history ����lol
Obalufon:
What make you historian Mr man, if you read books written by white people is written to let you believe you are nothing ...
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
The problem is, people trying to merge African together as if we are the same African are not the same, we are so diverse . White want to lump us together to undermine the achievement of advance Africans. it's fact some Africa tribes were backward in human evolution ..
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
RamessesIV:
Bro you have inferior complex,again credible historian,so every History book is written by whitr people,believe am nothing and the history that peddle lies that you came from mecca is the true history ����lol
white man can not write my own history for me.. One useless guy even refute Ibn battuta account on Yoruba people that lived at the bank of river Niger that were known long distance traveler that trade with the Arabs ,History that our islamic scholars were taught 400yrs ago. we've been writing in Ajami over . over 600 years ago

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by RamessesIV(m): 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Whiteman cannot your history,the mechanic and hebrew who gave it to you Lol but you can write history of people in north africa and middle east,thank God you known the berber historan and you didn't call that one white man
Obalufon:
white man can not write my own history for me.. One useless guy even refute Ibn battuta account on Yoruba people that lived at the bank of river Niger that were known long distance traveler that trade with the Arabs ,History that our islamic scholars were taught 400yrs ago. we've been writing in Ajami over . over 600 years ago
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by RamessesIV(m): 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
No one said africa is the same,africa is diverse,lol you're a tribalist all african cultures are unique in their own way.
Obalufon:
The problem is, people trying to merge African together as if we are the same African are not the same, we are so diverse . White want to lump us together to undermine the achievement of advance Africans. it's fact some Africa tribes were backward in human evolution ..
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
RamessesIV:
No one said africa is the same,africa is diverse,lol you're a tribalist all african cultures are unique in their own way.
Yes i will tribal to people that want to drag me in to white man's butt hole ..White man will never write history of black moors ruling Europe for 800 years Senegalese f.uck their DNA into them

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by RamessesIV(m): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
Black moors who ruled Europe �������� lol the europeans don't also know their history lol,please research on the moors abeg lol please don't carry all these your afrocentrism to public so you don't embarass yourself,senegal dna,keep telling yourself lies ����,all these your grad one afrocentric revisionist history are not new to me i can even debunk all of this in one sentence but I see you don't like your history so i understand why you need afrocentrism,blackmoors conquered spain,lol mixing blackamoors that was used in renaissance period to muslim moors from north africa ok
Obalufon:
Yes i will tribal to people that want to drag me in to white man's butt hole ..White man will never write history of black moors ruling Europe for 800 years Senegalese f.uck their DNA into them
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by RamessesIV(m): 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
So who will write the history you? ����first carthagian hannibal,now arab/berber moors ��� thank God I don't study history from books and blogs
Obalufon:
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by MetaPhysical: 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Obalufon:

grin

They are pushing English missionary work but they dont know it. Anything outside English missionary authority is rejected by them.

They refuse to look at Ajami, there are volumes of written work left by Portuguese and Dutch in contact with Yorubas in Lagos. They dont care about it.

I cant wait till I can break free and respond to all stuffs I missed since yesterday.

Na Oduyoye I go take flog them. grin
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
RamessesIV:
there are still black Berbers in tunisia morrocco and algeria .. Soon ibos will turn white because they love mixing with caucasian
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
RamessesIV:
So who will write the history you? ����first carthagian hannibal,now arab/berber moors ��� thank God I don't study history from books and blogs
Books are out there for anyone to read but my head is not in my ass to believe the lies written by white supremacist
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by macof(m): 3:30am On Apr 29, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin

They are pushing English missionary work but they dont know it. Anything outside English missionary authority is rejected by them.

They refuse to look at Ajami, there are volumes of written work left by Portuguese and Dutch in contact with Yorubas in Lagos. They dont care about it.

I cant wait till I can break free and respond to all stuffs I missed since yesterday.

Na Oduyoye I go take flog them. grin

grin same missionaries were the ones who made your beloved mecca claim popular by putting it in several books. Without the missionaries the mecca nonsense would have died a long time ago, thank goodness its dying now

so do Portuguese and Dutch records say Yoruba originate from the middle East?
Why bring this up? How is this relevant to your attachment to the middle east?

And FYI, there are already articles and books reviewing Dutch and Portuguese contact with yorubas
Works from Robin Law, Jorge and Isabel Castellanos are just few that I have read and worked with myself

Oduyoye who was a clergy ie. Christian leader, a inheritor of the missionary work
How can you say missionaries wrote nonsense (which I mostly agree with BTW) and then take out oduyoye one of the most radical Christian preachers of his time grin real cognitive dissonance
You have already shot yourself in the foot before even firing the shot... What a mess grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by RamessesIV(m): 9:54am On Apr 29, 2020
Books written by who Lol detailed history of people but you need afrocentric revisionism ����
Obalufon:
Books are out there for anyone to read but my head is not in my ass to believe the lies written by white supremacist
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by RamessesIV(m): 9:55am On Apr 29, 2020
Mumu,those ones are from sub-saharan trade,same way we have light skinned berbers in mali,niger,senegal,please go and read history and stop claiming people
Obalufon:
there are still black Berbers in tunisia morrocco and algeria .. Soon ibos will turn white because they love mixing with caucasian

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by RamessesIV(m): 9:58am On Apr 29, 2020
Bro,do you have their time,people who get their history from books and blogs,lol I will soon show them a book I have that proves just was a black man
macof:

grin same missionaries were the ones who made your beloved mecca claim popular by putting it in several books. Without the missionaries the mecca nonsense would have died a long time ago, thank goodness its dying now

so do Portuguese and Dutch records say Yoruba originate from the middle East?
Why bring this up? How is this relevant to your attachment to the middle east?

And FYI, there are already articles and books reviewing Dutch and Portuguese contact with yorubas
Works from Robin Law, Jorge and Isabel Castellanos are just few that I have read and worked with myself

Oduyoye who was a clergy ie. Christian leader, a inheritor of the missionary work
How can you say missionaries wrote nonsense (which I mostly agree with BTW) and then take out oduyoye one of the most radical Christian preachers of his time grin real cognitive dissonance
You have already shot yourself in the foot before even firing the shot... What a mess grin
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 10:08am On Apr 29, 2020
RamessesIV:
Mumu,those ones are from sub-saharan trade,same way we have light skinned berbers in mali,niger,senegal,please go and read history and stop claiming people
See how useless you are those one are from sub sahara slave trade ..The same stereotype used by arabize berbers against their blacks .. Over1000yrs of genetic mixing give you the new face of Berbers ..from the DNA analysis Ancient Berber will be like the Sudanese and Ethiopian.. There are dark Tuareg and light skinned Tuareg
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 10:10am On Apr 29, 2020
all you people do is read book written by stupid people .
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2020
RamessesIV:
Being black doesn't make you bantu...
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 10:32am On Apr 29, 2020
i bet you are more knowledgeable than cheik anta diop .. Dr. Yosef Ben-Jochannan.. Dr. John Henrik Clarke

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (97) (Reply)

Post your photos of Igbo village houses here / How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages / Teach Me Naija Slang Please

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.