Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures (74532 Views)

See Dangote yansh outside, Another lady Shares video of him nude(pic&video). / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by hardon1(m): 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
its obviously a guy behind the account . no normal girl would threaten someone with nude that displays her face

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by adorable29(f): 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
How is it that some of you don't know that 90% of this so called desperate bitch.es who send nudes without asking and pester you to date them are NIGERIAN YAHOO BOYS. ..

Even as a lady, they mistakenly send me messages every other day and then delete when they realise I am female.

Infact, on the front page of this thread, there are 3 males with female monikers. You can tell they are guys by their responses.

You people need to upgrade your IQ.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Preshy561(f): 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
iamJ:
but she didnt have sex with any of them, so i dont understand this ur nonsense oooo, if ure jobless, go and fix a car, stop talking nonsense, when someone insulted u here, u kept calling him out that he was unfairly dafaming ur name, she is better than u and u know it, instead of hating openly be a coded hater and shut up
Better than me by being an ex to a ph tout.cheesy

slay said I'm an aba boy, lol.
I asked for proof which he ran away since then he hasn't found his voice.
so,how is your old Asian cougar better than me.
by p rostituting around I guess.gringrin
she didn't have sex with them,what's the difference in sleeping around with Asian men and then doing sex video with virtually all the guys on romance and fb.cheesy

biko shut up.cheesy

10 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by kingsleybrave(m): 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:

how?cos ladies don't expose guys that send their crayon pricks?
we are way too mature to be displaying public insanity like you guys do.
WHY ARE U SO PAINED SWEETHEART? DON'T TELL ME U ARE A SENIOR ADVOCATE OF OLOSHO.IF WERE U I WILL JUST READ AND PASS. TO ME , I DON'T GENERALISE LADIES,THERE ARE ALWS BAD EGGS. EVEN WE THE MALE FOLKS ARE NOT EXEMPTED. WE ALSO HAVE OUR OWN...
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
adorable29:
How is it that some of you don't know that 90% of this so called desperate bitch.es who send nudes without asking and pester you to date them are NIGERIAN YAHOO BOYS. ..

Even as a lady, they mistakenly send me messages every other day and then delete when they realise I am female.

You people need to upgrade your IQ.
@ emboldened

How is that possible?
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by sisisioge: 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
I swearit, it never ceases to shock me when people display ill manners here and there. Biko can we just maintain some decorum? It is well o...I honestly find the uncouth mouths hugely appalling! Whew!
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by donstan18: 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
greiboy:
@ emboldened
How is that possible?
U de mind those ones cheesy

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ishilove:

Annoying, huh? You called women cheap, fish brained sex objects, while forgetting a woman birthed you.

Next time don't make baseless generalisations

you have time to waste with these misogynist sexually frustrated small boys whose pent up sexual energy has turned into raving hatred?

3 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by vizkiz: 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
Cutehector:
lol fine girl don humble you

Who humbled me?

Mtchewwww...Fine girl whey I never see or meet before?

You know how many babes dey toast me? grin

I am just being careful about what I type here bruh...You know how many nairalanders I meet every day apart from the whole get together thingy?

Met one at the cinema this morning sef.. I don't want to be seen as a jerk (not entirely).

By the way, If this moniker goes on another ban its probably going to last a year. lipsrsealed

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by AreaFada2: 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:
so what's there?
stale stale stale.
a guy in this contemporary age that uses a lady's nude to hunt her is said to be dumb.
especially from this side of the world,our men keep degenerating to a value of zero.

I hope guys do not have ur nude pics. grin cheesy

And the one that sends nude pics for money or whatever has the IQ of Einstein, bah?

Both are equally dumb.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by debolayinka(m): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:
so what's there?
stale stale stale.
a guy in this contemporary age that uses a lady's nude to hunt her is said to be dumb.
especially from this side of the world,our men keep degenerating to a value of zero.

I expected a lady to show her dumbness, and you filled the gap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
donstan18:

U de mind those ones cheesy
I was surprised bro grin

Everyone is born with certain intelligent quotation (IQ) that is likely to remain the same till we die, asides learning to use our brain more effectively or certain brain diseases like dementia, nothing can change that situation.

Therefore, I don't think whatever she is suggesting is remotely possible. grin
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Preshy561(f): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
AreaFada2:

I hope guys do not have ur nude pics. grin cheesy

And the one that sends nude pics for money or whatever has the IQ of Einstein, bah?

Both are equally dumb.
she was too desperate.

both are dumb I agree.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
donstan18:
Ladies are cheap sex objects with fish brain.

This thread can prove it.

They'll publicly claim to be discipline on social media, while they are busy disgusting and sending their eye-sore looking pussay to men privately.

If we can get men like this in a bigger percentage, most ladies will be useless, because most of them can't cope with a man who they can't manipulate with sex.

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Preshy561(f): 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ishilove:

Annoying, huh? You called women cheap, fish brained sex objects, while forgetting a woman birthed you.

Next time don't make baseless generalisations
donstan is in misogynist department. I just don't take him serious.

5 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Cutehector(m): 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
vizkiz:

Who humbled me?

Mtchewwww...Fine girl whey I never see or meet before?

You know how many babes dey toast me? grin

I am just being careful about what I type here bruh...You know how many nairalanders I meet every day apart from the whole get together thingy?

Met one at the cinema this morning sef.. I don't want to be seen as a jerk (not entirely).

By the way, If this moniker goes on another ban its probably going to last a year. lipsrsealed

well its because you tell these barnies that your Nl moniker is vizkiz so they kinda judge you.. But if u mention one careless moniker, dem no go reason anything.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Diamond23(f): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
This z xo childish of him. Used to hold him in high esteem due to his generosity Nd philanthropic work buh right now i dnt think xo anymore
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by donstan18: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
greiboy:
I was surprised bro grin

Everyone is born with certain intelligent quotation (IQ) that is likely to remain the same till we die, asides learning to use our brain more effectively or certain brain diseases like dementia, nothing can change that situation.

Therefore, I don't think whatever she is suggesting is remotely possible. grin

When I call them dumb, don't argue grin grin

Ntin de dia head grin

2 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by vizkiz: 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
Cutehector:
well its because you tell these barnies that your Nl moniker is vizkiz so they kinda judge you.. But if u mention one careless moniker, dem no go reason anything.

I can't lie about my identity (which I am never ashamed of).

Even if i did and they find out? I can be anything but a liar.

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by ehix89(m): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
sisisioge:
I swearit, it never ceases to shock me when people display ill manners here and there. Biko can we just maintain some decorum? It is well o...I honestly find the uncouth mouths hugely appalling! Whew!
It amazes me as well, are they this bitter in real life, so much bile, vile and vitriol words.....Godamnit
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Emmahunk(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
donstan18:
Ladies are cheap sex objects with fish brain.

This thread can prove it.

They'll publicly claim to be discipline on social media, while they are busy disgusting and sending their eye-sore looking pussay to men privately.

If we can get men like this in a bigger percentage, most ladies will be useless, because most of them can't cope with a man who they can't manipulate with sex.

Really? Some men are rather so cheap that a cow's dung is more valuable. As humans, we all have our darksides sso what would it have cost him to simply ignore the lady. That's someone's daughter, sister and future wife for crying out loud.

2 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by brightalo17: 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
So romaceland still produces female touts who's only attacks on there fellow female is about there sex life and how wide there pussi is, then attack guys with yahoo yahoo mantra or how small there prick is .

Lazy Youths and everyone is calling for the callers head but in reality most of us are actually lazy.

2 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Ishilove: 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
oyb:

you have time to waste with these misogynist sexually frustrated small boys whose pent up sexual energy has turned into raving hatred?
This is brutal

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by ehix89(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
Diamond23:
This z xo childish of him. Used to hold him in high esteem due to his generosity Nd philanthropic work buh right now i dnt think xo anymore
Your opinion, I think he has some reputation to uphold.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Toks2008(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Chaaaaiii.. See these young ppol who are hungry for money sha...they will do everything juz to get some kobo...SMH

There's a lot of pussy Azz bitches everywhere that are very easy and cheap..

Honestly how I wish ladies can wake up and stop this indecency....

Thank GOD for Christ cos most ladies these days just throw themselves to guys not even for money in some part of the world but just to keep them sexually engaged.

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Cutehector(m): 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
vizkiz:

I can't lie about my identity (which I am never ashamed of).

Even if i did and they find out? I can be anything but a liar.

these girls wey even dey lie pass us sef..
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
donstan18:

I said you should shut up.

Obey instructions.

when did you start challenging mods? you wanna get banned? cheesy

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Ishilove: 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:

donstan is in misogynist department. I just don't take him serious.
I will take this in advisement

3 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by vizkiz: 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
Cutehector:
these girls wey even dey lie pass us sef..

It is not a lie grin
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by makydebbie(f): 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
donstan18:

Will you shut up!
Lol, you can't take what you give?

3 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
Emmahunk:

Really? Some men are rather so cheap that a cow's dung is more valuable. As humans, we all have our darksides sso what would it have cost him to simply ignore the lady. That's someone's daughter, sister and future wife for crying out loud.

my friend shut up! she knew she's someone's daughter, sister and future wife before she sent the nudes
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
Toks2008:

Honestly how I wish ladies can wake up and stop this indecency....

Thank GOD for Christ cos most ladies these days just throw themselves to guys not even for money in some part of the world but just to keep them sexually engaged.

When money talks...Alot of ppol listen especially those desperate girls who has NOTHING.. grin

There's a lot of factors why they do this tho aside from easy money sha.. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.