Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (805171 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
lookingfly:
hello tunlex, I am a veterinarian in Nigeria hoping to move to Australia. Sincerely, I need your help because i don't even know where to start from on this platform. What do i do first? Thanks
Start by reading the first few pages of this thread. Then visit anzscosearch.com and read about your assessing body and their requirements.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Abby212:
Good day everyone, I must confess I have really learnt a lot from this thread. God bless you all.

I read through TRA migration guidelines and my
confusions are:
1. my husband has an experience of about 8years in electrical engineering but has pay proof for only two of the three places he worked and that experience falls inbetween.my challenge is that for a period of 3years he worked in that particular company we can't provide accurate proof. What do we do? His years of experience stated needs to match the documents.

2. I read through through the thread and saw someone complaint about getting a negative because his school didn't send his transcript on time. Please must your school send it or can someone scan a copy with him or her. Is it acceptable?

Thanks
1. That's a difficult one as providing an employment with no pay records would lead to a negative assessment with TRA. Sincerely, I havent seen anyone with this issue so I can only advise your only include the years you have payslips, bank statment, pension/tax for.
Do not include the years you dont have the pay details.

2. Recently, you can send it directly yourself, however TRA must be able to confirm it with the school. If they are not able to, then a negative is usually given.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
BABYharder:
is this applicable to Australia only?
Can I use only BCH Bsc(UNN) to other countries?
This is what Australia Qualification Framework (AQF) requests.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Abdulateef1:
Please, how can I access the processing procedure on Institute of Chartered Accountant of Australia as I was unable to locate it.
On CAANZ website
https://www.charteredaccountantsanz.com/about-us/migration-assessment
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
tunlex01:

This is what Australia Qualification Framework (AQF) requests.
Thanks.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by lookingfly: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
tunlex01:

Start by reading the first few pages of this thread. Then visit anzscosearch.com and read about your assessing body and their requirements.
alright, thanks....will do just that. If have any issue, will quote.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Abdulateef1: 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
Thanks...Have gone through the link...can you assist with the link to apply? I need to know the step by step procedure so I can know what is required at every stage as I progress on the application...
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by stifo2012: 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
If your plan is to assess as a chartered accountant for Australia skilled migration, i would advise that you consider other options. Getting nominated as an accountant may be quite challenging.

Abdulateef1:
Please, how can I access the processing procedure on Institute of Chartered Accountant of Australia as I was unable to locate it.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Abby212: 8:29am On Jan 25, 2022
Thanks so much. My fear is if the years of experience he'll claim for TRA must be the same he'll claim during his application?He has only about 3 years in his present place of work. The other places he has only bank statements.wont the points likely reduce then?
tunlex01:

1. That's a difficult one as providing an employment with no pay records would lead to a negative assessment with TRA. Sincerely, I havent seen anyone with this issue so I can only advise your only include the years you have payslips, bank statment, pension/tax for.
Do not include the years you dont have the pay details.

2. Recently, you can send it directly yourself, however TRA must be able to confirm it with the school. If they are not able to, then a negative is usually given.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by celph: 10:38am On Jan 25, 2022
Hello to all the experts over here, i need your valuable advise here pls. I am a mechanical engineering graduate with 10 years of experience working as a network engineer( specialized in collaboration). i do have a BCS certificate in IT too as well as a CCNP Collaboration.
Based on my career path, i am trying to seek evaluation from ACS but i am quite worried that Mech engr degree will not be evaluated as an ICT degree and may have to add an RPL to it which will likely strip up to 6 years from my 10 years and i do not think it will help me. Please advise if there are other options to take, thanks.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by kennylicious: 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2022
DrCollins218:

Hi DrCollins, please help, I am a recent Phd computer science holder and would love to apply but
they are asking for a nominator. Please how do I go about it. Thanks

Good morning Sir,

I submitted EOI for the global talent independent visa and just recently I was invited to apply for the visa. Please do you know anyone who has been invited in the past and what's your advice?
The visa application fees is Aus $4111
Thanks and God bless you.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by HolySteph(f): 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
After EOI what next?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
Abby212:
Thanks so much. My fear is if the years of experience he'll claim for TRA must be the same he'll claim during his application?He has only about 3 years in his present place of work. The other places he has only bank statements.wont the points likely reduce then?
Yes they must be same.
Of course the points will reduce. You should claim points for employments you have documents for.
You can pay the taxes and claim points for it too.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
celph:
Hello to all the experts over here, i need your valuable advise here pls. I am a mechanical engineering graduate with 10 years of experience working as a network engineer( specialized in collaboration). i do have a BCS certificate in IT too as well as a CCNP Collaboration.
Based on my career path, i am trying to seek evaluation from ACS but i am quite worried that Mech engr degree will not be evaluated as an ICT degree and may have to add an RPL to it which will likely strip up to 6 years from my 10 years and i do not think it will help me. Please advise if there are other options to take, thanks.

Sincerely, there is no other way as you may get between 6-8 years cut. Your best option is to try another country or go through your spouse if you have one.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
HolySteph:
After EOI what next?
Create multiple EOIs.
Continue monitoring states migration websites to know when they are open to offshore and for your occupation.
Links to the various states that offer nomination:
NSW: https://www.industry.nsw.gov.au/live-and-work-in-nsw/visas-and-immigration
SA: http://www.migration.sa.gov.au/
VIC: https://liveinmelbourne.vic.gov.au/
WA: http://www.migration.wa.gov.au/
NT: https://theterritory.com.au/migrate/
QLD: https://migration.qld.gov.au/
ACT: http://www.canberrayourfuture.com.au/
TAS: https://www.migration.tas.gov.au/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by FutureDon(m): 1:45am On Jan 26, 2022
kennylicious:

Hi DrCollins, please help, I am a recent Phd computer science holder and would love to apply but
they are asking for a nominator. Please how do I go about it. Thanks

Yes, you do need a nominator who is an Australian citizen, Aus PR or New Zealand citizen who is internationally recognized in your field. I have seen applicants on a different forum approach Australian Computer Society for nomination. You can look it up. There is a dedicated thread on expat forum [dot] com where you can read more about people's experience. I learnt a lot from that thread when I was working on my GTI application.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Abby212: 5:54am On Jan 26, 2022
Na wa o. Thanks �.
Please, I have a b.sc in mass communication but have always been teaching. What can I do to get a positive assessment from AITSL now that my experience is different from my qualification.
tunlex01:

Yes they must be same.
Of course the points will reduce. You should claim points for employments you have documents for.
You can pay the taxes and claim points for it too.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by HolySteph(f): 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
tunlex01:

Create multiple EOIs.
Continue monitoring states migration websites to know when they are open to offshore and for your occupation.
Links to the various states that offer nomination:
NSW: https://www.industry.nsw.gov.au/live-and-work-in-nsw/visas-and-immigration
SA: http://www.migration.sa.gov.au/
VIC: https://liveinmelbourne.vic.gov.au/
WA: http://www.migration.wa.gov.au/
NT: https://theterritory.com.au/migrate/
QLD: https://migration.qld.gov.au/
ACT: http://www.canberrayourfuture.com.au/
TAS: https://www.migration.tas.gov.au/
Thank you so much for these links. I've started submitting, waiting for other areas to open up so I can submit.

Another question please! Is band 8 EILTS a must have even after getting an 80points in 491 overall?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DrCollins218: 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
FutureDon:

Yes, you do need a nominator who is an Australian citizen, Aus PR or New Zealand citizen who is internationally recognized in your field. I have seen applicants on a different forum approach Australian Computer Society for nomination. You can look it up. There is a dedicated thread on expat forum [dot] com where you can read more about people's experience. I learnt a lot from that thread when I was working on my GTI application.

Hello,
Was your GTI application successful?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by FutureDon(m): 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
DrCollins218:

Hello,
Was your GTI application successful?

Yep.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DrCollins218: 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
FutureDon:

Yep.

Have you moved? please tell me about your experience in Australia in terms of finding a job with GTI visa etc.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by mummy1964(f): 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
My people, I will like to ask a question. How do I pay school fee from Nigeria bank? Pls can someone tell what rate they use or how do the recent seniors pay? Someone telling me black market is 430naira I don't understand how I will use such.for payment. Help me with respond
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Ayooluwa18(f): 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
Good day everyone. Please i need some clarifications. I Submitted my application in December 2021, got medical request in January saying I should upload within 28days. But with d look of things my medicals won't be ready in 28days. Please how will I go about it. Thanks.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bligs: 12:02am On Jan 30, 2022
Ayooluwa18:
Good day everyone. Please i need some clarifications. I Submitted my application in December 2021, got medical request in January saying I should upload within 28days. But with d look of things my medicals won't be ready in 28days. Please how will I go about it. Thanks.
Get a medical appointment date and upload evidence of appointment to your immi account.

mummy1964:
My people, I will like to ask a question. How do I pay school fee from Nigeria bank? Pls can someone tell what rate they use or how do the recent seniors pay? Someone telling me black market is 430naira I don't understand how I will use such.for payment. Help me with respond
Through form A, your bank will convert AUD to USD equivalent and bid from CBN using the exact rate of the day your bid is successful. You will be told to have the naira equivalent of USD in your account.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 3:32am On Jan 30, 2022
Abby212:
Na wa o. Thanks �.
Please, I have a b.sc in mass communication but have always been teaching. What can I do to get a positive assessment from AITSL now that my experience is different from my qualification.
Unfortunately, there is no way out for AITSL. Your first degree must be in Education.
You can give other countries a try or use spouse (if you are married)
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 3:35am On Jan 30, 2022
HolySteph:

Thank you so much for these links. I've started submitting, waiting for other areas to open up so I can submit.

Another question please! Is band 8 EILTS a must have even after getting an 80points in 491 overall?
It's not a must have but a need-have as most people I know have upgraded their scores during this pandemic. This will result in stiffer competition. So the earlier you get more points, the better your chances.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by HolySteph(f): 12:08am On Jan 31, 2022
tunlex01:

It's not a must have but a need-have as most people I know have upgraded their scores during this pandemic. This will result in stiffer competition. So the earlier you get more points, the better your chances.
Thank you so much
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by BuisnessThrills: 12:37am On Jan 31, 2022
Leaving the county,Planning to sell your household items,like Electronics, furniture and everything in your house in bulk /your cars or even if you want to sell your land and house ,I can help you do that , contact me on whatsapp or call Abimbola -08168064058, u can also refer me to your friends and family,You get your money in bulk .

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ictmikky(m): 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
You can go to IOM telling them you need a closer date.

Ayooluwa18:
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by HolySteph(f): 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ayooluwa18:
Please which of the hospitals is preferred for medicals?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by HolySteph(f): 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
ictmikky:
You can go to IOM telling them you need a closer date.

Please which of the hospitals is preferred for medicals?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DrCollins218: 1:28am On Feb 01, 2022
Ayooluwa18:

Good evening Sir , I'm making this enquiry on behalf of my friend. He graduated with 3rd class in electronics / network engineering but has since completed a PGD here in Nigeria.

He wants to migrate to Australia permanently via Masters degree in electronics / network engineering.

Please is this course on the occupation list for PR?

Also, which affordable school can he apply to for the Masters degree program and what are the procedures for securing admission?

Please any useful information will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.