Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (807876 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 8:41am On Sep 04, 2018
julietromeo:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6125285/Scott-Morrisons-new-Population-Minister-calls-immigrants-let-nation.html

Regional visa holders may stay up to [b]five years [/b]before they can be allowed to relocate.

What is doing all these ones? They should better have brain.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2018
desertboom:

Thanks

Please, have you started the process already?
Can I pm you?
I'll be glad if you can contact me via whatsapp 08032360775

I did IELTS last year. It appeared cool to me. But like I said try to check out the 2 first before choosing. You can ask your questions here so more knowledgeable people can contribute.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by stifo2012: 9:10am On Sep 04, 2018
To be assessed positively as a construction project manager with VETASSESS, you need to meet this criteria.

133111 Construction Project Manager
A highly relevant field of study is Construction Project
Management, which is the study of planning and controlling
building projects (ASCED). General management degrees without
underpinning or related studies in construction/civil engineering
or building would not usually be positively assessed for this
occupation. Qualifications in Architectural Studies with
supporting highly relevant employment will be considered on a
case-bycase basis.

[quote author=yfeey post=70881945][/quote]
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by julietromeo: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2018
jayooh:

What is doing all these ones? They should better have brain.

Don't mind them. I think they will propose another skilled visa class to accommodate their plan. But I think is better as they are not cutting down on numbers of migrants but they want even distribution of migrants across all the Australian states. I believe all their plans will work for our good.

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by toslad: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2018
I think a colour scan copy will do. That is what I used for ICAA, so I think it should work for CPA too.

Alexxiss:
Hello everyone. I need your help please.

One of the required documents for CPA assessment is "Official Academic Transcipts". My question now is
1) Must the transcript be sent by the awarding body(OAU) to the assessing body(CPA), or
2) would it be okay to upload my copy to the online application?

Thank You.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by julietromeo: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2018
Please stick to Engineer Australia they are more straight forward.
Don't try CPM unless you have a bsc or MSC in construction management. But if you want to give it a trial, you may opt for their advisory service first.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2018
julietromeo:

Don't mind them. I think they will propose another skilled visa class to accommodate their plan. But I think is better as they are not cutting down on numbers of migrants but they want even distribution of migrants across all the Australian states. I believe all their plans will work for our good.

Yes ke, all things work together for good ni
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 9:58am On Sep 04, 2018

Vetassess is tougher than Engineers Australia in my opinion, please visit EA website. U can nominate Civil Engineer (professional) or Civil Engineering draftperson
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Olvic: 10:42am On Sep 04, 2018
what are your reasons please so we might learn
jayooh:

Vetassess is tougher than Engineers Australia in my opinion, please visit EA website. U can nominate Civil Engineer (professional) or Civil Engineering draftperson
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by delimit(m): 10:47am On Sep 04, 2018
Good Day,
I have HND in Elect/elect and work for 6 before changing my line to logistics. now I have MBA in transport management with 10 years experience. please how can I go about, what step to take in order to migrate with my family to australia
thanks for prompt response
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by chidike(m): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
mamajaz:
KoleefemKoleefem05, I dey kampe. I've been conquering and will keep conquering. Mo lo mo no, mi o b'omo je. Thanks for checking on me. Phlunter01, i'm learning a new dancing steps on top your matter, cos your testimony go loud, louder, loudest, aswear down
All the best mamajaz, it will surely end in praise!
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hello All,

I'm just peeping from the Canadian thread, it wont be bad to get more informed about this Aussie journey. I tried getting more info abt the skilled worker occupation and find out the assessing body i'm to use on the website, nothing helpful. ejo,edakun,biko don't refer me to page 0, that been said, what will be my proposed score with the following details and the assessing body i'm to use.

25 years, Bsc in Sociology, 1 year nysc experience as a teacher, 1 year as a legal assistant, 1 year as an administrative assistant. in total 3 years work experience.I'm single,and IELTS score of 8,7,7.5,7,7.5.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
Olvic:
what are your reasons please so we might learn

No reason in particular, but I have seen people cry about being rejected by VETASSESS, but rarely with EA. At worst they "EA" will offer you an alternative occupation while VETASSESS gives outright negative outcome. Request for a 1year highly relevant employment related to nominated occupation by VETASSESS is another downside. In some reject letter, you will see something like, your qualification was assessed as positive and your employment is negative (or vice versa), therefore overall outcome becomes negative. Your qualification and experience must be positive to get a positive assessment with VETASSESS.

So for someone that studied engineering and has been working in a bank for better part of the years, best to just go with EA. Believe me, but not to say I can't be wrong though

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Tuteso: 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident If you had visited here, you will get all ur answers.

Check the link below occupation you feel it is the most suitable for what you do
Share the ANZSCO code when you are done plus questions after you review the requirements from Assessing Authority
https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/combined-stsol-mltssl

Also it is important you share your breakdown in this format after checking this page properly.

Years of experience wrt suitable occupation selected:
Eng: the result you shared equates to 10points
Partner qualification and school and suitable qualification from same list above:

Calculate scores below based on assumptions to see what is achievable.
https://www.acacia-au.com/smpt.php

bolarinnwa:
Hello All,

I'm just peeping from the Canadian thread, it wont be bad to get more informed about this Aussie journey. I tried getting more info abt the skilled worker occupation and find out the assessing body i'm to use on the website, nothing helpful. ejo,edakun,biko don't refer me to page 0, that been said, what will be my proposed score with the following details and the assessing body i'm to use.

25 years, Bsc in Sociology, 1 year nysc experience as a teacher, 1 year as a legal assistant, 1 year as an administrative assistant. in total 3 years work experience.I'm single,and IELTS score of 8,7,7.5,7,7.5.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by toslad: 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
Take immediate reverse back to where you are coming from! The odds are in your favour on that side.

bolarinnwa:
Hello All,

5 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Prolivingproof(m): 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
I am finding it difficult to resize my 58 pages bank statement to 5mb single file as required by Vetassess, the least I got is 10mb. which other ways can I upload or compress this file without infringing on the quality of the documents for Vetassess? Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by mamajaz(f): 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
chidike:

All the best mamajaz, it will surely end in praise!
Thanks @ ancestor chidike. Hope NZ remains cool?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tuche22: 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
nonyowen:
Hi everyone, I've been following the thread for a while now. And I've also perused most of the links provided. I'd just like someone with experience to give their input please.

I studied Applied Geology in FUTA and have been employed as a Geologist at Federal. Mins. Of solid minerals since 2014. But my job role is in mines environmental compliance which closely related to Environmental manager.
My question is which occupation do I choose between the two and the consequence of the descripancy in my job role and course of study? Pls kindly wade in thank you all.

@nonyowen. Good day to you I try sending you a PM I am not sure if it delivered. Please I need your advice and guidance on one issue regarding PR requirement. Please I will be grateful if you can PM on bouksglobalventures@gmail.com on how I can reach you sir. please bro i really need to speak with you. thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tuche22: 12:19am On Sep 05, 2018
steakchips:
cool you can also tailor your assessment so you have two options wink wink. NT should be alright since they are looking for people, start browsing jobs down now and take screenshots of them to show strong employement prospect.

Great work bro. i like your insight about NT. please i have some few questions how can i reach on pm. am planning on assessing as a data cable technician supervisor with TRA. please i need your help thank you
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 1:27am On Sep 05, 2018
Prolivingproof:
I am finding it difficult to resize my 58 pages bank statement to 5mb single file as required by Vetassess, the least I got is 10mb. which other ways can I upload or compress this file without infringing on the quality of the documents for Vetassess? Thanks for your anticipated response.
Why are you having a 58 page bank statement? How many years did you request for?
In my case, I requested from January till the date and uploaded it on the portal. It was 11 pages and less than 3mb.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bambizzle4k4556: 7:08am On Sep 05, 2018
my brothers in the house @bellong n co. Please I am looking for CDR writing services in australia. trusted ones you know of. want to get that off my back so i can focus on english. kindly assist if you know a reliable one.

thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Olvic: 7:11am On Sep 05, 2018
Pls is it compulsory stop submit bank statement Without them requesting?
tunlex01:

Why are you having a 58 page bank statement? How many year did you request for?
Im my case, I requested from January till the date I uploaded it on the portal. It was 11 pages and less than 3mb.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bambizzle4k4556: 7:28am On Sep 05, 2018
Donelli:

Update

I still wasn't able to get in touch with him but after series of searches online, I came across "ptetutorials" through which I got a 2-mock test voucher for $11.90 (there's a discount that expires 31st August).

I can't recall where and where I clicked embarassed to get to the offer but maybe this can help

https://ptetutorials.com/r/DO166155

To whomever it may concern. smiley

how goods is this?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bambizzle4k4556: 7:34am On Sep 05, 2018
afosahid:
[/b]Short Timeline Alert[b] grin grin

So i woke up to grant emails for myself, wifey and kids this morning. I am elated as i share this news and i hope inspires a lot of people still in the process.

Please see Timeline below:

20th November 2017: I decided to start the PR process after much efforts by @spyroxy1 to convince me. Thanks for not giving up on me.
16th January 2018: 1st PTE attempt: 90,90,90,90
21st February 2018: Submitted my CDR with EA
3rd April 2018: Positive outcome with 10 points for experience (7 years experience approved out of 8 years claimed)
3rd April 2018: Created EOI for 189
3rd April 2018: ITA for 189
13th April 2018: Lodged Visa Application
23rd August 2018: Visa Grant (Direct Grant,no CO contact)
IED: 27th March 2019

Points Breakdown
Age-30 points
Qualification: 15points
Experience: 10 points
English : 20 points

Special thanks to God and everyone who has helped in this journey. Shoutout to my brothers @spyroxy1 @olalekankad @azy123 @alphadoor @tuteso & of course @bellong for starting this excellent movement. We shall all celebrate together.

For those still at various stages of the struggle, i hope this inspires you never to give up. I wish you all the very best!!!

please how did u prepare for ur pte?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 7:49am On Sep 05, 2018
Bambizzle4k4556:
my brothers in the house @bellong n co. Please I am looking for CDR writing services in australia. trusted ones you know of. want to get that off my back so i can focus on english. kindly assist if you know a reliable one.

thanks

Everybody that I know who assessed with EA, wrote his/her CDR without the involvement of commercial/professional writer.

I don't know any organisation or individual offering such service.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bambizzle4k4556: 7:54am On Sep 05, 2018
bellong:

Everybody that I know who assessed with EA, wrote his/her CDR without the involvement of commercial/professional writer.

I don't know any organisation or individual offering such service.

ok bro. thank you.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 8:37am On Sep 05, 2018
I smell grants news

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunai(m): 8:45am On Sep 05, 2018
tunlex01:

Im my case, I requested from January till the date I uploaded it on the portal. It was 11 pages and less than 3mb.

Please is it now a requirement to add bank statements in VETASSES application or was this required for further proof of employment?.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nayaaaaa: 8:45am On Sep 05, 2018
Hey Jayooh, please kindly advise on best path for me to follow. I have just gotten my IELTS test scores. I have a bsc in geology and 4 years experience as a customer service manager in a bank . With what you just said is it wise to assess as a customer service manager considering my geology background? Sir bellong andother veterans in the house kindly assist
jayooh:

No reason in particular, but I have seen people cry about being rejected by VETASSESS, but rarely with EA. At worst they "EA" will offer you an alternative occupation while VETASSESS gives outright negative outcome. Request for a 1year highly relevant employment related to nominated occupation by VETASSESS is another downside. In some reject letter, you will see something like, your qualification was assessed as positive and your employment is negative (or vice versa), therefore overall outcome becomes negative. Your qualification and experience must be positive to get a positive assessment with VETASSESS.

So for someone that studied engineering and has been working in a bank for better part of the years, best to just go with EA. Believe me, but not to say I can't be wrong though
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2018
jayooh:
I smell grants news

Baba! Na soup dey burn ooO, check kitchen to be sure; until 11th angry
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Prolivingproof(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2018
tunlex01:

My brother, I requested for 3 years back. Although, I have sorted the matter now. Thanks anyway

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.