Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (807834 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nickibella: 10:12am On Aug 31, 2018
please how do i caculate my score to check my points and know if am eligible for Australia
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by mamajaz(f): 10:32am On Aug 31, 2018
[quote author=stifo2012 post=70772232]
I would advise that you re-write the exams even if you are requesting for remarking of your writing scripts.
This days, the result of the remarking takes months so as to avoid delay.

[/quote
I know someone who got it in 2 weeks and had her scores bumped up to 7 in writing. She went to BC Lagos in person though. @lakola &Afosahid. Congrats. Afosahid brought the memories of 2016/ early 2017 to me. The days of fast grants. Hope it comes again with Morrison

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 10:41am On Aug 31, 2018
Cottyekundayo:

Nothing much bra, how you been too? Sup with your movement na?

Movement still in the pipeline. God is in control.
I've been great overall. Just that this countrinent deh turn my belle on a daily grin
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 10:45am On Aug 31, 2018
simia:
Hello house
Please how do I go about the remarking just got my result, do I wait for the remark or is it best to re-write it (I want the scores before I do my assessment)
listening - 8
reading -8
writing- 6
speaking- 8.5
(IELTS)

Thank you

I will suggest a remark, ASAP

koleefem05:
Wow! These IELTS people are wicked o. And dey get mind release this kind result! Nne, biko remark sharp sharp....your brain pass to score 6 in writing as evident in L,RandS. Except if your handwriting is like that of my Doctor friend. To remark, read and follow the instruction in the link.

https://www.britishcouncil.org.ng/exam/ielts/results
It like all the doctors learn to write shitty in med school

Hope your don deh prep for lodgement? Tasmania awaits you sir

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by stifo2012: 10:53am On Aug 31, 2018
This link

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/supporting/Pages/skilled/The-points-table.aspx

Nickibella:
please how do i caculate my score to check my points and know if am eligible for Australia

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hello my aussie people, is anyone travelling down to Australia soon? Need to get a DL down there.

Any ideas/suggestions on any fast and economical means are welcome too
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
simia:
Hello house
Please how do I go about the remarking just got my result, do I wait for the remark or is it best to re-write it (I want the scores before I do my assessment)
listening - 8
reading -8
writing- 6
speaking- 8.5
(IELTS)

Thank you

Or else you are looking for 10point, they will never give you 20point on that remark.

Your results are Amazing, Writing is the most difficult of all languages and the Last of them.
And try making those words FORMAL, as if you are writing a letter.

No don't, they're etc.. Goodluck
Them get mind.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alexxiss: 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hello everyone. I need your help please.

One of the required documents for CPA assessment is "Official Academic Transcipts". My question now is
1) Must the transcript be sent by the awarding body(OAU) to the assessing body(CPA), or
2) would it be okay to upload my copy to the online application?

Thank You.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Phlunter01: 6:27am On Sep 01, 2018
jayooh:
Hello my aussie people, is anyone travelling down to Australia soon? Need to get a DL down there.

Any ideas/suggestions on any fast and economical means are welcome too

If you don't mind waiting till next month...I will be going then cheesy
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2018
Phlunter01:

If you don't mind waiting till next month...I will be going then cheesy
October you mean?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Dfavouredone: 10:52am On Sep 01, 2018
Good morning all.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by MrGreenMavro: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
Happy New Month...I know say some people will get grant this month grin

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Dfavouredone: 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
GreenMavro:
Happy New Month...I know say some people will get grant this month grin

Same to you. Amen.

I have reply ur PM.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by yfeey: 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2018
Please house I need some clarifications.

My details are
1. Civil engineering graduate
2. Work experience- 2008 to 2015 (banking full time and occasional side work as site supervisor)
2015 till date( construction manager and site supervisor)

My question is which of the assessing authorities will access me and what potential score can i get for skill?

I'm new here...
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by desertboom(m): 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
Please, what is the very first step required of me?
Is it English test or assessment of my qualification and work experience?

Thanks as I am still reading to understand the whole concept.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
yfeey:

My details are
2. Work experience- 2008 to 2015 (banking full time and occasional side work as site supervisor)

My question is which of the assessing authorities will access me and what potential score can i get for skill?

I'm new here...

welcome on board,
Kindly refer to page 1.

It has all the info you need to jumpstart
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
desertboom:

Kindly refer to page 1
It has all the info you need to jump start
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by u3fine(m): 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
Please house I need clarification here. I'm married with 2 kids. Due to funds is it possible to apply for PR alone and after arriving at Aussie I now bring them in as family.
1. How long before I can bring them?
2. Will they also be a PR immediately they arrive?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
u3fine:
Please house I need clarification here. I'm married with 2 kids. Due to funds is it possible to apply for PR alone and after arriving at Aussie I now bring them in as family.
1. How long before I can bring them?
2. Will they also be a PR immediately they arrive?

It's possible to apply alone. Just ensure add your family as non migrating members of your application as the information will help

1. It depends on as soon as you have enough money to sponsor them as that will help when you are applying for them

2. No they won't be permanent residents on arrival as they will first be landing on temporary visas.

For your wife...

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/801-

For your kids...

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/101-
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by u3fine(m): 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
Alphadoor:

It's possible to apply alone. Just ensure add your family as non migrating members of your application as the information will help

1. It depends on as soon as you have enough money to sponsor them as that will help when you are applying for them

2. No they won't be permanent residents on arrival as they will first be landing on temporary visas.

For your wife...

For your kids...

Thanks for the reply
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by milkytins(m): 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
Please I need PTE voucher.
Thanks.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
yfeey:

My details are

I'm new here...

EA- Engineers Australia is your assessing body, you should get 15points for qualification but your experience I'm afraid might not fetch u any. If you're lucky u can get 5points from experience. Visit EA's website for more details

desertboom:

It depends on your occupation. Some assessing body (ies) require English before assessment while some do not. Ascertain the assessing authority for your occupation and visit their Web page for appropriate info

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by inagbe1: 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
I need PTE voucher too 07039833475
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by julietromeo: 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6125285/Scott-Morrisons-new-Population-Minister-calls-immigrants-let-nation.html

Regional visa holders may stay up to five years before they can be allowed to relocate.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by yfeey: 1:39am On Sep 04, 2018
jayooh:

EA- Engineers Australia is your assessing body, you should get 15points for qualification but your experience I'm afraid might not fetch u any. If you're lucky u can get 5points from experience. Visit EA's website for more details

It depends on your occupation. Some assessing body (ies) require English before assessment while some do not. Ascertain the assessing authority for your occupation and visit their Web page for appropriate info

Thank you for the info

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by yfeey: 1:48am On Sep 04, 2018
[quote author=jayooh post=70876801]

What if I choose Construction Project Manager so I can be verified by Vetassess instead? I need that 5 points seriously
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ThundrCork(m): 4:15am On Sep 04, 2018
Noted
Alphadoor:

For your wife...

For your kids...

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by vikmeek: 5:19am On Sep 04, 2018
Hello good people.

Glad to be here.

Pls Can I start my PR Process without the English test?
What's d first stage

Course of Study: Elect/Elect
Experience: 3yrs Engineering/Telecom

Will be writing my PTE first week of October

Kindly help guide me through
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by desertboom(m): 7:53am On Sep 04, 2018
Please, what's the cost of writing IELTS and PTE?

In your honest opinion, which one is a bit friendly?

Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 8:20am On Sep 04, 2018
desertboom:
Please, what's the cost of writing IELTS and PTE?

In your honest opinion, which one is a bit friendly?

Thanks

Budget 70k
Some say PTE some IELTS, but I'll advice you peruse both exam patterns and settle for any u are more comfortable with

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 8:22am On Sep 04, 2018
vikmeek:
Hello good people.

Glad to be here.

Pls Can I start my PR Process without the English test?
What's d first stage

Course of Study: Elect/Elect
Experience: 3yrs Engineering/Telecom

Will be writing my PTE first week of October

Kindly help guide me through

Impossible your assessing authority requires English test to assess you. Visit Engineers Australia website
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by desertboom(m): 8:31am On Sep 04, 2018
jayooh:

Budget 70k
Some say PTE some IELTS, but I'll advice you peruse both exam patterns and settle for any u are more comfortable with
Thanks

Please, have you started the process already?
Can I pm you?
I'll be glad if you can contact me via whatsapp 08032360775

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.