Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

Falling In Love With A Married Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love With A Married Man (12146 Views)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by stupor(m): 10:48am On May 23, 2010
Thanks for the patronage ! God is working óut yours I can bet it .
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by stupor(m): 11:20am On May 23, 2010
Thanks am still a far better man.

Watch this space the more !

God is bigger than you.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by minute(f): 12:26pm On May 23, 2010
Don't you just hate how that happens,how one thing leads to another.

Of course he chose her.Married men seldom leave their wives for the screw

of the month.Harsh? Yet true. That's what you were.He had you figured out right away.

I am sorry you are hurting,but i hope you learned a valuable lesson.One day

you maybe married.Remember to watch out for women like you.It can happen to you

and now you know what to look for when you think your man is cheating.You have first

rate references.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by olaolabiy: 12:44pm On May 23, 2010
it is true women prefer to be lied to. this is because of their inherent belief in fantasies.
i have a personal experience.
you won't even have a girlfriend if you come clean all the time (initial stage).
i have always been too honest(WITH GIRLS I REALLY LOVE). it got to a stage friends warned me to change or forget getting a girl for marriage.
don't think that i can't lie, but not to a girl i want as wife. i lie to girls i don't want as wife. and, pronto, it is lovie-lovie. you have your way.

they all prefer lies to 'fall in love(?)'. trust me. If you have A car, they want you to say you have FOUR.

THIS WILL NOT CHANGE. MY DAD'S JUST TOLD ME.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Mrmik(m): 1:28pm On May 23, 2010
why do you guys keep blaming men for lying to women, afterall women cheerish exactly that.
and even the bible said man shall not live by bread alone, so a little of monica, a little bit of hillary is what a man need !
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Falajuro(m): 2:27pm On May 23, 2010
Firstly, you´ve got your life to live; time is too short for continuous whining.

As you forge on, do not picture all men as being like your married man; doing so will make it difficult for you accepting the right person (your choice).

DO NOT SPECIFY the kind of man you want based on your past experience: think of the long term, what is settling down all about?!

Remember, there is no relationship that is without its "perculiaities", what is commonly referred to as love is not without some kind of pain. It glows only when we consciously blank the pains it caused.

Be brave and ask questions of all kinds when you start; candidly relay your past experience without expecting , nor accepting sympathy. Do what I call basic investigation, confirming what you have been told by asking behind him.

Lies and deceit has been in Love and War as far back as when man started existing, hence the expression , "All is fair in War and Love".

Be sincere, and do ask for sincerity in return.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Falajuro(m): 3:01pm On May 23, 2010
These postings might look like topics just for discussion. At times they are!!! However, there are times also when somebody might be hurting seriously and is expecting some kind of feed backs from experienced people.

It is therefore fair to show understanding in admonishing or supporting the "question".

Lies and deceit are not specific to a particular sex, tribe, race, colour, creed, group, or region. What matters most is why was it told; and if discovered, can the outcome be corrected or salvaged, especially to save the victim (individual and the society at large).

The victim is not just one person; by our multifarious comments here, we either give life to Lies/Deceit or we curb it from ´propagating´ in young and fallow minds. Let´s use this forum to help the needy. If we can give good and reasonable advise to potential car buyers, we should do same for those that hurt. A saved soul is more than a $100,000 worth car.

Save the world from deteriorating, emotionally, that is.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 23, 2010
chiconfire:

its funny that most of d users in nairaland are lousy, what does insults hv to do with my writing, so many people exp this same thing daily. men are liars and cheat, to get a sincere man is so difficult and even keeping him sincere is d grace of God, we all know this things, even men that get married and keep their wives abroad, and yet have serious dates here, u really dont hv to announce to the chic that u will marry her or even talk abt marriage, there is a certain level u will reach in a relationship, your mind will absolutely be in settling down, so lets be reasonable, those that are dumb or short of what to say can SHUT UP their mouths,

If anybody deserves a medal for being DUMB , you deserve it with no rival, eediot undecided I honestly did not wanna reply to this thread but this post of yours is going to make me to.

You dated a married man for two years and still claim you never knew he's married, are you dumb or just plain stupid? what were you thinking? that he will leave his wife and come marry you ?cos youve got the key to his apartment, supply him free se.x, cook okro, egusi, rice and salmon fish stew for him? make his bed and wahs his clothes, you think he will leave a woman he swore an oath with at the altar to marry some gurl that decided to turn herself into one daft housegirl all in the name of making herself a wife material?are you bleeping kidding me?

Sure the guy would have called you stupid at some point, cos your brain just wasn't and still isnt functioning rite
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Tblast(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2010
some thing like dat happen.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by nCircle360(m): 5:03pm On May 23, 2010
Seriously, I don't know how this is a biggie.
If you date a married man for 2 years without suspecting then it's your fault!
The truth is; most women willingly convince themselves to believe the most ridiculous lies. The signs must have been everywhere I'm sure!
Be sure not to fall for this sort of trick the next time. I trust that you're now smarter
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 23, 2010
What is the big issue here?

The man liked the girl and needed a lay
He HAD to lie---it helps him get the girl while spending considerably less than he would if he told her he was married.

Am sure she gained materially and emotionally(life lessons) too,

BESIDES,how many girls in Nigeria who are married today NEVER dated a married man or someone else's boyfriend while they were single?? less than 10% if you ask me
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Echidime(m): 6:00pm On May 23, 2010
The poster should send me an email offlist at :oikalu@yahoo.com I will give you things to use and marry him right away,he should face the consequences of his lies to a woman he sleep with, if you really love him,can't love another, and you want to marry him get in touch with me.

Have a nie day
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by olaolabiy: 6:22pm On May 23, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^ cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 23, 2010
fellow NL, women accepted these lies right from
the garden of edem, wen the sepent lied to her
with the sweet apple(which reprsents the material thing of life) and she joyfully fall for the sepent!!!!!
they accepted these lies right from creation, it can only
change, when christ comes, simple!!!
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Falajuro(m): 8:33pm On May 23, 2010
Even if women have been known to be gullible from the
early days of creation, I find it quite uncomfortable for
one to posit that it should be a norm for "scouting boys".

Have we ever stopped for once to think that there is a heart
(life) involved. Our past experiences should not make us
vindictive machines that end up causing a domino effect, which
in turn result in a rift of mistrust between the sexes; the
wars of old!

It is already evident in this thread as some of the male
folks take sides, and the 'experienced' female folks do the
same. The net effect being a continuous distrust between
even the unborn sexes.

Individualism does not help in circumstances as this;
sincere understanding is what is needed.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by sfiea: 9:14pm On May 23, 2010
@ JennyK

Where you see this your photo?
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by member479760: 9:31pm On May 23, 2010
Stay and become the second wife.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by lidbb2(m): 4:33am On May 24, 2010
stupor:

NUMBER ONE RULE: DON'T EVER SAY OR SHOW THE TRUTH TO ANY GIRL OR LADY YOU WANT TO MARRY,LADIES WILL NEVER APPRECIATE IT.THEY ARE THE GREATEST OF ALL CROOKS,PRETENDERS AND ABSOLUTE LIARS,EXPERIENCE IS MY STRENGTH.BELIEVE ME.

NUMBER TWO RULE:IF YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF HAVING intimacy WITH HER,EVEN WHEN ITS NOT RIGTH,DO IT SEVERALLY AND ALL OVER AGAIN.

NUMBER THREE RULE:NEVER STOOP YOURSELF LOW TO A LADY,EVEN WHEN YOU ARE NOT OF HER CAT,PRETEND,EVEN WHEN YOU ARE A CLEANER,OR A DRIVER IN THE YOU WORK,SEE,DONT TELL HER YOU ARE A MANAGER ALONE,TELL HER YOUR DAD SOLD THE BANK TO THE NEW OWNER OR YOUR DAD OWNS IT.

RULE NUMBER FOUR:NEVER ALLOW PASTOR OR WHOEVER COME IN BETWEEN YOU TWO,DICTATE THAT YOU DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT RELIGION,EVEN WHEN YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE GOD'S NUMBER ONE LOYALISTS.

RULE NUMBER FIVE:THE CUTEST AND MOST INNOCENT OF GIRLS ARE THE MOST 'WICKDIEST'THEY ALWAYS FANTASIZE,THAT THEY COME CLEAN,EVEN AT AGE 35,THEY STILL VIRGIN,RAISING THIER FAT NOSE INTO THIN AIR,NEVER TELL THEM THAT YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN,EVEN IF YOU ARE,BUT RATHER,MY BROTHER STRAIGHT FROM MY HEART,DIG DEEP INTO THAT ****.U'LL BE SURPRISED,WOUNDED,BETRAYED AND DISAPPOINTED ABOUT WHAT U WOULD DISCOVER.

I agree with you completely. Women do not like the truth,and they definately don't want to hear it either.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by vinceobe: 7:41am On May 24, 2010
Since you say you love him and he loves you, then tell him to marry you, as second wife. There are many women who are second wives and they are enjoing themselves. I think you can be one of them especially as there is love between you and the bobo.  Think about this proposal.  Cheereo?
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by adconline(m): 9:27am On May 24, 2010
its funny that most of d users in nairaland are lousy, what does insults hv to do with my writing, so many people exp this same thing daily. men are liars and cheat, to get a sincere man is so difficult and even keeping him sincere is d grace of God, we all know this things, even men that get married and keep their wives abroad, and yet have serious dates here, u really dont hv to announce to the chic that u will marry her or even talk abt marriage, there is a certain level u will reach in a relationship, your mind will absolutely be in settling down, so lets be reasonable, those that are dumb or short of what to say can SHUT UP their mouths,

Please save us this preaching, cos u failed to woefully carry out a thorough background check on this guy. U dated a guy for 2 yrs and marriage was never on the table, cos  if it was,  he would have taken you to his family. You were under the assumption and illusion that he was going to marry you. Look,  men do  not envision and fantasize about marriage from childhood like women. It takes a man who's ready for marriage less than a year to figure out that you are a wifey to be introduced to mama.
An eligible bachelor who is fabulously wealthy and still in his late 20's or early 30's is very hard to find, so if he looks like he's 35, comfy, has tons of cash to throw around, ascertain his real age.
Maybe you were too afraid to ask those pertinent questions because you might lose his bailout pump  which was at your service at any time.
What was the premise of this relationship? Was it based on  a responsible, and eligible bachelor who was looking  for a  life partner to help him building and consolidate his life or was it based  on "I have worked hard to build myself, now I am looking for a partner who's going to enjoy with me. Most people would choose the later.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Nobody: 10:23am On May 24, 2010
Falajuro:

These postings might look like topics just for discussion. At times they are!!! However, there are times also when somebody might be hurting seriously and is expecting some kind of feed backs from experienced people.

It is therefore fair to show understanding in admonishing or supporting the "question".

Lies and deceit are not specific to a particular intimacy, tribe, race, colour, creed, group, or region. What matters most is why was it told; and if discovered, can the outcome be corrected or salvaged, especially to save the victim (individual and the society at large).

The victim is not just one person; by our multifarious comments here, we either give life to Lies/Deceit or we curb it from ´propagating´ in young and fallow minds. Let´s use this forum to help the needy. If we can give good and reasonable advise to potential car buyers, we should do same for those that hurt. A saved soul is more than a $100,000 worth car.

Save the world from deteriorating, emotionally, that is.

Wow, I'm humbled by this post! undecided
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by AMIRACH: 11:03am On May 24, 2010
one of those things in life kpele!! forget the barger
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by SALady(f): 12:03pm On May 24, 2010
Ujujoan:

Wow, I'm humbled by this post! undecided

Me too
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by SALady(f): 12:07pm On May 24, 2010
OK Naira's lets give this married guy a round of applause and a standing ovation. He's the man right! and a hero to some, so why not!
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by otukpo(f): 2:10pm On May 24, 2010
I believe this story and i know the OP was just decieved. Men do things like this everyday and some good girls for for it.

OP, pele! Time will heal ur pains and if u can find urslf someone that truely loves u and sincere, u'll forget this past easily.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by iwakunbaba: 3:34pm On May 24, 2010
na wa for men o! well that's men for you. what u need to do is to FAIL FORWARD. Let the past be, never move into a new relationship with this grudge and shine your eye well well. i'm a man.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Ikani44: 4:57pm On May 24, 2010
@chicomfire, you just fabricated this for people to air the opinions. Is the man not receiving calls?
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Ikani44: 4:59pm On May 24, 2010
@chicomfire, you just fabricated this for people to air their opinions. Is the man not receiving calls? because intimate conversation is glearing.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by otawa: 5:15pm On May 24, 2010
An eligible bachelor who is fabulously wealthy and still in his late 20's or early 30's is very hard to find, so if he looks like he's 35, comfy, has tons of cash to throw around, ascertain his real age.

you be witch?
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by dgreatrock(m): 6:17pm On May 24, 2010
I had one that took my a lot of sacrifice to get off my back
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by chiconfire: 9:05am On May 25, 2010
some people are just so jobless, like jenny whatever and adconline or what, u are full of insults and empty, u are no way better than me, its an experience i had and i hv gotten over it, i cant be a fool forever u know, being a fool for 2 yrs may be a blessing as well,
all d same this site should throw away fools like u people cos u are not even near a relationship helper,
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by TMoni1(m): 12:03pm On May 25, 2010
jennykadry:

If anybody deserves a medal for being DUMB , you deserve it with no rival, eediot undecided I honestly did not wanna reply to this thread but this post of yours is going to make me to.

You dated a married man for two years and still claim you never knew he's married, are you dumb or just plain silly? what were you thinking? that he will leave his wife and come marry you ?cos youve got the key to his apartment, supply him free se.x, cook okro, egusi, rice and salmon fish stew for him? make his bed and wahs his clothes, you think he will leave a woman he swore an oath with at the altar to marry some gurl that decided to turn herself into one daft housegirl all in the name of making herself a wife material?are you bleeping kidding me?

Sure the guy would have called you silly at some point, cos your brain just wasn't and still isnt functioning rite

There is no need to be insultive, don't think things like this cant happen to you. you will never know until it does. its very easy to point fingers.

if you stand, take heed lest you fall.

@poster, just move on with life,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Day I Dis-flowered One Fine Igbo Girl / Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? / How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.