Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Falling In Love With A Married Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love With A Married Man (12038 Views)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by indie22(f): 10:28pm On May 21, 2010
Good for her!

I just don't get why there's a need to lie, I once had "toaster"( I knew he was married thanks to my cousin, but he told me he was single), anyway he would never pick his phone up between 9p.m and 9a.m every day and if u were on the phone wiv him, he would suddenly cut the phone if a door as much as creaked, never to pick up again that day till past 9 the next morning (obviously he would be out of the house then), his reason? He was always knackered after work, mumu like him thought he was talking to a smallie, I just told him I knew he was a married man and he should stop fooling himself and insulting my intelligence by telling such a silly lie!
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by olulu(m): 11:35pm On May 21, 2010
mydreamz:

And they say women are the devil, more like [size=30pt] men are mentors to LUCIFER[/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, WTF, !!!!!

indie22:

Good for her!

I just don't get why there's a need to lie, I once had "toaster"( I knew he was married thanks to my cousin, but he told me he was single), anyway he would never pick his phone up between 9p.m and 9a.m every day and if u were on the phone wiv him, he would suddenly cut the phone if a door has much as creaked, never to pick up again that day till past 9 the next morning (obviously he would be out of the house then), his reason? He was always knackered after work, mumu like him thought he was talking to a smallie, I just told him I knew he was a married man and he should stop fooling himself and insulting my intelligence by telling such a silly lie!

grin grin grin grin grin lwkmd
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by WhyAWhy(m): 11:52pm On May 21, 2010
[size=14pt]Sometimes I wish I can lie to a woman for more than 24 hours , Haba 2Years ke? Nawa oh, the guy no get heart[/size]
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by olaolabiy: 12:24am On May 22, 2010
the poster didn't add the fact that the man was very rich and comfortable. something that makes it easier for women to go along with lies. when they see the pointers that it is all a ruse, they start praying to Jesus to change the man, not wanting to leave because he is loaded.

she knew the man was hiding something, but preferred to blur it out of her mind.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by harakiri(m): 2:12am On May 22, 2010
ola olabiy:

the poster didn't add the fact that the man was very rich and comfortable. something that makes it easier for women to go along with lies. when they see the pointers that it is all a ruse, they start praying to Jesus to change the man, not wanting to leave because he is loaded.

she knew the man was hiding something, but preferred to blur it out of her mind.

I never wanted to comment until i saw this. . .there are so many blanks in the posters story.If she has keys to his apartment, she had definitely spent a lot of weekends and even week days over nite there and at some point, his wife or wife's family would have called or even checked in on him. I can bet 3 months earnings that the man in question is above average (financially).Now, she's here playing the victim (like they always do when things don't go their way).

There are some ladies on here talking about men being liars and all but you'all know who the biggest liars are. . .that's right. . .WOMEN ARE THE GREATEST LIARS. . .so quit the blame game and shut it!

Besides, how many women would settle for a honest/truthful man? Hmmm? How many? Y'allz love to be lied to. . .even when the lie is beyond reasonable, you would rather believe the lie than accept the truth. You would rather believe that the guy who squats in a one bedroom apartment in Oshodi is actually an oil and gas magnate ( grin grin cheesy) rather than see him for what he really is.And when the dust clears, y'all start playing the victims.Abeg make person hia word!
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by fyneguy: 4:30am On May 22, 2010
I think I know the guy in question. He stays somewhere in between Mile12 and Ikorodu tongue
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by richmanel(m): 5:47am On May 22, 2010
Both women and men happen to fall under this same category of lying.
Everyone is pointing accusing fingers on the men alone,forgetting there had been incidents when women make men cry out their "balls" with flimsy lies too!!!
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by oyinda3(f): 5:51am On May 22, 2010
hahaha those yeye men. did he have a pot belly and balding head? that is #1 give away.
i'm kidding but did he look 30 yrs and over? don't trust those men yo.

but i seriously don't see how hard it is to figure out if a guy is married or not. i mean 2 good years!? and you didn't ask him where he spends his time outside of work? where does he sleep at night everyday?   i'm confused.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by harakiri(m): 5:57am On May 22, 2010
oyinda.:

hahaha those yeye men. did he have a pot belly and balding head? that is #1 give away.
i'm kidding but did he look 30 yrs and over? don't trust those men yo.

but i seriously don't see how hard it is to figure out if a guy is married or not. i mean 2 good years!? and you didn't ask him where he spends his time outside of work? where does he sleep at night everyday?   i'm confused.

Like i said in my earlier post, the story is full of holes.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by harakiri(m): 6:04am On May 22, 2010
richmanel:

Both women and men happen to fall under this same category of lying.
Everyone is pointing accusing fingers on the men alone,forgetting there had been incidents when women make men cry out their "balls" with flimsy lies too!!!

Like someone told me a while ago :

Men tell the most lies but women tell the BIGGEST LIES! ! !

A man can tell white lies about where he's been or where he's coming from e.g drinking beer with his friends or just plain old partying but when a woman lies, it's a work of art e.g "Honey, the baby is yours! It doesn't matter if the baby doesn't look like you, it's yours. . .i swear on my grandpa's grave" or "Honey, you know how much i love you, i will do anything for you" . . .meanwhile, she's given the same speech to 15 other guys within the last four days.

Annoying!
angry angry sad
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by magnumshie: 7:25am On May 22, 2010
Im so sorry lady,E don pack all ur chocolate ,ice cream& apple.E come replace am with kuli-kuli,groundnut and agege bread.Time heals and i pray ur own true man will come ur way.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Kenyata(m): 8:51am On May 22, 2010
[color=#550000]I see a lot of openly married men who never take off their wedding bands ever, still getting chicks steadily, so why the need to tell lies and pretend to be single and available?[/color]

@indie22

Men lie because they know there's nothing at stake once a girl knows u're married. That means u have a lot of money to throw around and she'll never stop demanding. The coast is clear once u pretend to be single. She'll see u as worthy of investing on with less or no demands at all.

I once removed my band to enter a girls place sometime. Unfortunately, she later saw my band and queried why I lied that I was single. Behold, she started making financial demands and even said that day was her birthday!
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by SALady(f): 9:10am On May 22, 2010
Kenyata:

[color=#550000]I see a lot of openly married men who never take off their wedding bands ever, still getting chicks steadily, so why the need to tell lies and pretend to be single and available?[/color]

@indie22

Men lie because they know there's nothing at stake once a girl knows u're married. That means u have a lot of money to throw around and she'll never stop demanding. The coast is clear once u pretend to be single. She'll see u as worthy of investing on with less or no demands at all.

I once removed my band to enter a girls place sometime. Unfortunately, she later saw my band and queried why I lied that I was single. Behold, she started making financial demands and even said that day was her birthday!

^^^mind the emboldment, seriously what GOOD were you hoping to achieve out of this? This is beyond me, that there's beings among us who really go out of their way to behave like this. Lets say you ended up with AIDS who would be a bigger fool (you, your wife, your family, in-laws, children) since you were out to prove how stupid women are and what a clever man you are? I've never been one to judge but the thought that you are still capable of bragging about it, the things you are proud of SHOCKING
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by tp411(m): 9:49am On May 22, 2010
hello young lady!my take goes thus;Your hyper or i should say ladies hyper desire often and always lead to the unfortunate scenario.Although i share your pain of disappointment,but you ladies must carry the bulk of the blame game.
My justification is purely based on over-zealousness of pretty ladies,the urge for something you could tell is suspect.Many ladies ignore advances from young guys with very bright future for a ready made home-made men
My dear,it takes alto for a guy to almost have it all as it relates to the funny standard you guys always profer for a partner
You need to build your kind of man OK?.
However,in the event of the obvious 2% luck some ladies do get,as in getting it right on their pay-grade, pls don't always follow soothe cos its only grace.often destiny engineered too.
In consequence,i dare to say to you to go for something your own inner-mind tells you is probably at par or lesser of status to you.Therein is the true feel of urge to have you at all cost,to love you like no other from the predator sex partner ok?simply commonsensical dearie.

Again,i say sorry for only time heals all wounds.chao wink
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by oge4real(f): 1:18pm On May 22, 2010
Wicked things that men do.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Orikinla(m): 1:47pm On May 22, 2010
419 romance is common these days.

Men would lie to women for sexual gratification and women do the same for the rewards in cash and kind.

LOOK AND FIND OUT THE TRUTH BEFORE GOING TO BED WITH ANYONE.

Majority of Nigerian men do not respect their wives, that is why they mess around with other women.
I have known a married man whose wife is a top banker, but he sleeps with dirty and filthy girls with little or no education and he returns home to sleep with his wife after messing around with dogs of life in brothels. It is evil.

If I give details here, many marriages will break up.
Infidelity is common in Nigeria.

LIES CAN PERISH ONE'S LIFE.
PERISH THE LIES BEFORE THEY PERISH YOU.

Any man who cheats on his wife will later cheat on you.
He is sick.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by merge(f): 1:51pm On May 22, 2010
Why you guys wasting your time on this thread?

The poster obivously has issues.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Foto14(m): 1:58pm On May 22, 2010
[/color][color=Black][/color][color=Black]

Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Enotfare: 2:26pm On May 22, 2010
Let this not be war of the sexes! Like they say "Everyone plays the fool"
But the women folks look out for what they can get materialy from the men while the Men are looking for physical appearance (beauty in whatever form that turns them on) from the women.
Yes, they lie cause they want to achieve what they want. They r d ones asking while the women r giving.
Women ask ursef, "what do u want b4 u give ursef out to anyone?" Is it fare what u r asking for?
And FOLKS don't be fooled the men get dissapointments also like the women folks.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by clown: 3:19pm On May 22, 2010
[size=14pt]BABES CHECK OUT SIGNS TO LOOK OUT FOR: #1 IF HE BEGINS EVERY SENTENCE WITH, BABE, YOU KNOW I'M SINGLE, DON'T YOU? #2 IF HE SMILES AND GIVES YOU A BLANK CHEQUE ANYTIME YOU WANT TO SEE HIS MOTHER #3 IF HE HAS A BIG WELT ON THE BAND FINGER WHICH HE CONTINUOUSLY RUBS #4 STOPS EVERY PHONE CALL HE IS MAKING WHEN YOU PUT ON AN APPEARANCE AND ALWAYS TELLS YOU IT'S HIS CRAZY MECHANIC DEMANDING PAY FOR THE WORK HE DID ON HIS CAR TWO YEARS AGO #5 ANY OF No1 TO No4 SIGNS. WHAT TO DO. DEMAND A HUGE COMPENSATION FOR "SERVICES RENDERED" AND BREACH OF CONTRACT OR AS A LAST DESPERATE RESORT TO BE MADE WIFE NUMBER 2. HOPE THIS HELPS. NAME CALLING AND OTHER WHATNOTS ARE ALLOWED AS I WON'T BE VISITING THIS THREAD AGAIN.[/size] cool
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by najeebu: 3:32pm On May 22, 2010
im very sorry for ya, its painful
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 22, 2010
clown:

[size=14pt]BABES CHECK OUT SIGNS TO LOOK OUT FOR: #1 IF HE BEGINS EVERY SENTENCE WITH, BABE, YOU KNOW I'M SINGLE, DON'T YOU? #2 IF HE SMILES AND GIVES YOU A BLANK CHEQUE ANYTIME YOU WANT TO SEE HIS MOTHER #3 IF HE HAS A BIG WELT ON THE BAND FINGER WHICH HE CONTINUOUSLY RUBS #4 STOPS EVERY PHONE CALL HE IS MAKING WHEN YOU PUT ON AN APPEARANCE AND ALWAYS TELLS YOU IT'S HIS CRAZY MECHANIC DEMANDING PAY FOR THE WORK HE DID ON HIS CAR TWO YEARS AGO #5 ANY OF No1 TO No4 SIGNS. WHAT TO DO. DEMAND A HUGE COMPENSATION FOR "SERVICES RENDERED" AND BREACH OF CONTRACT OR AS A LAST DESPERATE RESORT TO BE MADE WIFE NUMBER 2. HOPE THIS HELPS. NAME CALLING AND OTHER WHATNOTS ARE ALLOWED AS I WON'T BE VISITING THIS THREAD AGAIN.[/size] cool

cool cool cool cool
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 22, 2010
olulu:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, WTF, !!!!!

Yeah u heard me right, that's exactly the f@ck!!!!
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 22, 2010
Awww! sad one chiconfire. I`m really touched by ur blindness. Dont mean to be rude. But for all sistaz dreaming of falling in love, shine ur eyez! they say love is blind, well 4 me it has 4 eyez, 2 in front 2 @d back.lol,
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by SLIGHT(m): 6:53pm On May 22, 2010
Chiconfire, am so sorry for u, i know its very painful.Ur innocent because of ur unaware that he's married.Leave him,since u knw now his true nature. Cheer up, move on with ur life. Dnt let this situation wear u dwn
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by olulu(m): 7:23pm On May 22, 2010
mydreamz:

Yeah u heard me right, that's exactly the f@ck!!!!

seems u got issues me lady, , but u know,
it takes one to know one, and when u point one finger d other 4 fingers is pointed right back at ya.

so there 4, thou would probably b lucifer's mother, or better still, his babe, !!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by denny4ril: 7:28pm On May 22, 2010
If a lady is dating a married man, the relationship will not last and if it does, it always does not go well. either of the party will be benefiting while the other will feel exploited
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Orikinla(m): 8:00pm On May 22, 2010
It is actually a curse to sleep with a married man.
Home breakers are cursed until they repent by going to beg the wives of the married men for forgiveness.

All the girls who slept with married men end up miserable.
Four of such young women I know are now in their 30s and desperately looking for husbands now.

The long arms of the 7 laws of harvest always catch up with the law breakers.

How can you date a man for 2 years and never knew he had a wife?
Are women so dumb?
Then I feel sorry for them.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by buchiwet: 8:19pm On May 22, 2010
Men are always like that my dear, just take heart, with time you will recover
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by barman2: 11:22pm On May 22, 2010
Soldier go soldier come,barrack remain.
Kpele ! Take heart.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by vanitty: 5:06am On May 23, 2010
Hmmmm When you re in love . . . . . especially when you have invested so much into it, two years is not a joke, your brain will filter so many bad things wrong with that relationship away, you will only see what you want to see. It is only through the intervention of God, family & good friends and bucket loads of common sense that you can see the "light"

Chiconfire, you will be okay, the guy you did the introduction with will make you a very happy woman Amen Bless
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Nobody: 9:31am On May 23, 2010
I'm sure that by now 2 or three of her friends are already poised and ready to take her place in that man's life[ married or not].

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? / But Why Are Nigerian Girls Daft Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) / Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.