Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Falling In Love With A Married Man - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love With A Married Man (12037 Views)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by mrjingles(m): 1:09pm On May 25, 2010
U guyz are just speaking english! Two years and no hint? well sorry but i suspect the man dey koboko very well so even if u suspect u will push it to the back of ur mind when u remember the wacking. sorry all dsame no one deserves that kind of treatment
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 25, 2010
Lets talk true two yrs an d you really didnt knw?the signs are always there,you never got to meet his parents or siblings or frends.mmmm.There were no smetimes even to you unexplainable absences.my sister no matter how you want to say it the signs are always there but this guy he is very selfish yeah he's got feelings for you but he got no love for you.He just wants to eat his cake and have it,pls if there are no issues to tie you down leave him,leave him,leave him O.K?i knw its going to be real hard cos of the dreams you had with him but trust me he is not worth it.
I dont knw how old you are but pls dont be desperate,dont be foolish you will find someone.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Bobybarny(m): 2:00pm On May 25, 2010
The only way to be one's self is knowing how to control your emotions it is true guys do make fool of people by incognito but the best thing to do as a girl or an individual of good reputation lets not lust after things that are not feasible and not always visible. It will seem funny but I know it is not. it really burn like hell. Guys out there it is a good thing to date but always know that people that toy and toil with other people's heart it is dangerous. Solution after difficult out-purge wiil be very severe.and needs divine intervention. bobybarny4us@yahoo.com.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by favouredjb(f): 5:30pm On May 25, 2010
hmmm,sorry dear
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by CareTaker1(m): 11:35pm On May 25, 2010
[b]my guy i have investing in is a married man[[/b]quote] You are a core-investor, didn't you smell the wife's perfum from the monieses he was enticing you with?
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by skolele(m): 1:12am On May 26, 2010
wake up girl, for 2 yrs? i tink u didnt ask d right questions. maybe u where afraid of d truth, so u saw only what u wanted 2 si, n u called it love bcus dat was what u wanted it 2 be. dont misake care 4 love. d guy is a player, he already has a wife, he needed a cumcubine, n u let ursef b used. so i blame u 100%. n what d hell are u saying dat u are findin it hard 2 love another, maybe u wan end up as a 2nd wife.
we all fall somtime, so take it as an esperiece n move on
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by adconline(m): 8:43am On May 26, 2010
some people are just so jobless, like jenny whatever and adconline or what, u are full of insults and empty, u are no way better than me, its an experience i had and i hv gotten over it, i cant be a fool forever u know, being a fool for 2 yrs may be a blessing as well,
all d same this site should throw away fools like u people cos u are not even near a relationship helper

Sorry in NL, there is multiplicity of opinion and you don’t curry favor with me by saying that this man dumped me after 2 year, there was more to the story which you have refused to address. It's either you were anticipating a marriage from the man or the man never brought it up and you flowed with the flow. The fact that I'm not siding with you should also open your eyes on how some men think. Men do not assume that every relationship should to lead to a marital bliss. Men want more relationships in order to make a better choice of a wifey to take home to mama, most women want the opposite and assume that every guy wants to be hitched.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by topkin(m): 1:33pm On May 26, 2010
Congratulations!!! undecided
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by skyndyp(f): 3:54pm On May 26, 2010
Give me a break girl! How can you say u dated a guy for two years and you never knew he had another woman stashed somewhere? Give me a week and i'll smell the lies on any guy. PROVEN.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by LADYEAGLE: 2:34am On May 27, 2010
my dear i understand how you feel, some men can be deceitful, just chat up with friends, your own will come.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by mrjingles(m): 12:17pm On May 28, 2010
skyndyp:

Give me a break girl! How can you say u dated a guy for two years and you never knew he had another woman stashed somewhere? Give me a week and i'll smell the lies on any guy. PROVEN.

I wonder o my sister
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by oisehumen(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2010
But is it really possible to date a guy for two good years without knowing he was married even when you had his house spare keys?
But is a lesson to all our ladies who love with their brains, heart and everything God has given them.

Even when in love, we should still be able to decipher good good from bad!
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Kenyata(m): 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2010
@SA Lady (f)

I just saw ur response and I pray u come back to read this. What has my family got do with this? And did I say I entered the place unclothed? I'm not as daft as ur father who would do such a thing. It's about what some women represent and it's evident you're one of them. Stupid girl.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by kilakhan(m): 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2010
its hard to believe that in these days of easy communication you were living with a man and did not realise he was married. his wife no dey call am? she no dey come visit? where did he spend holidays like Xmas? no pictures of his family? come off it,
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by tiana1(f): 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2010
kilakhan:

its hard to believe that in these days of easy communication you were living with a man and did not realise he was married. his wife no dey call am? she no dey come visit? where did he spend holidays like Xmas? no pictures of his family? come off it,

You will be amazed how good some men can lie.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by funkybaby(f): 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2010
tiana1:

You will be amazed how good some men can lie.

gbam !!!
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by johhnnie(m): 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
We all forgot that our culture allows us to marry more than one wife if we have d capacitu to take care of them.

In this part of the, we get married under certain circumstances beyond our control and against our destinies..

For one, im against lieing to lure a woman in to bed.

The truth is, whethet married or not, if a woman likes u, she would date u.

We have various kinds of personalities bottled in us.

If we say that a man must keep to one wife, what would happen to the women folks in excess.

Im of the opinion that a man if capable should marry more than one wife.

I have a very close elderly friend whose family i envy so much. He has two wives and the two of them sleep on thesame bed. To state further, the man is just a comfortable.So dont think that it is because he has money.

It gets to an extent that you cannot differentiate the elderly wife's Children from the youger's

To me, a man understand marrigae more when He is already in it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? / But Why Are Nigerian Girls Daft Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) / Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.