Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Falling In Love With A Married Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love With A Married Man (12035 Views)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by funkybaby(f): 8:49pm On May 20, 2010
~Sauron~:

E dey ma house - come collect am.

ok.

lo duro de mi ni liverpool street grin grin grin
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Sauron1: 8:57pm On May 20, 2010
funkybaby:

ok.
lo duro de mi ni liverpool street grin grin grin

London Bridge, please!
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 20, 2010
if dey say women get fish brain, e be like say
they dey curse them, hw u go dey wit a
man for two yrs and not knowing he is married
my friend go and sit down, u were busy enjoying
d snake rather than connecting, ntooo!!!! gud 4 u!
for 2yrssssss!!!!, u are just a FISH!
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by SALady(f): 7:38am On May 21, 2010
obilizy:

Was it really neccessary to insult her? Do you feel better now?
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by indie22(f): 9:47am On May 21, 2010
SMH

I just dont get why pple are quick to insult and abuse others on this nairaland
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by chiconfire: 10:08am On May 21, 2010
its funny that most of d users in nairaland are lousy, what does insults hv to do with my writing, so many people exp this same thing daily. men are liars and cheat, to get a sincere man is so difficult and even keeping him sincere is d grace of God, we all know this things, even men that get married and keep their wives abroad, and yet have serious dates here, u really dont hv to announce to the chic that u will marry her or even talk abt marriage, there is a certain level u will reach in a relationship, ur mind will absolutely be in settling down, so lets be reasonable, those that are dumb or short of what to say can SHUT UP their mouths,
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Maximatic(m): 10:40am On May 21, 2010
@indie watz u up 2
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by trublu1(f): 4:18pm On May 21, 2010
@ Poster

'hugs', some people are just very good liars. Plus the wife living in another state made it easier for him to string you along for so long.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 21, 2010
I still find it difficualt to belive that someone would date a married man for 2 years (not two months) without knowing!

Or that a man will lie for two years about not being married! undecided
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by TewMuch: 4:25pm On May 21, 2010
2 years and you never met any of his family and close friends.2 years and he never raised suspicion by travelling frequently,or by suspicious phone conversations.2 years and he never took you to relate with colleagues or work functions.2 years and u never went through his stuff.I think ur one of those chicks that only sees what she wants to.There are so many signs that will show, except you choose to be ignorant.A serious and smart girl would have found out a long time ago.Maybe it was his money.Move on with ur life, he's just using you.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 21, 2010
@ poster: I can imagine yer pain girl but look at the bright side. He must've been a gr8 lay, probably lavished u with gifts, paid yo bills and stuff, oh and U can always blackmail him into giving U more goodies by threatening to tell his wife. wink
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by maxtop(m): 4:33pm On May 21, 2010
obilizy:

@ Obilizy, you funny no be small

@ poster, Time is a healer of wound, u will get over it and wen you are out remember i am out here waiting for you. i want to be love too. grin grin grin
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by MikeLarry(m): 4:37pm On May 21, 2010
For 2 years,
Now that is a bad @#$%&
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by kemisuga(f): 5:13pm On May 21, 2010
Sorry jare my sister, dont mind all these yeye guys.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 21, 2010
Merciful Heavens shocked shocked I wouldnt blame you if you went all diabolical on him. He is a worthless piece of sh1t who deserves to burn in hell. Take heart hun, Hopefully you will meet the right person.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by saintchux(m): 5:24pm On May 21, 2010
@chiconfire
Most times i wonder why men go a long way lying to satisfy their lust.
i went out with a guy for 2 years, and he never told me he was married,  i remember asking him couple of times and he said he is not married, i cook, go to his house, and even have d keys to his apartment, all for me to wake up one morning and realise my guy i have investing in is a married man whose wife stays in enugu,
i was really in luv and till now he still claims he loves me thats why he never told me,
its difficult loving another now even when i have met different men that wants to settle down, i cant just place my heart to love any comfortably.

Sorry for that!!!

Love does not tell lies, so the man does not love you, rather he lust you.

Your love to him may be great, but now you know that he is married. 2 yrs is so much to have stay with somebody and just wake up one day and park out, but for you not to get a clue that he is married for 2 yrs still baffles me, does it mean that for the 2yrs, the wife never came to visit him or no call while you are with him or text message that make you suspicion of him.([s]should I believe that this is a true life story)[/s] You have to run for dear life not only that it is a sin to stay with a married man, but the fury of a woman is more than that of hell fire. Don't allow the wife to catch you. You don't know before, but now you know, so you sin more now if you continue in the relationship, unless your religion encourages more than one wife.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 21, 2010
i dont blv this, are u saying there were no tell tale signs ? ha !

U shouldnt have moved in with him sha , . infact i dont even know wot to say sef

hissss,
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Outstrip(f): 5:26pm On May 21, 2010
I am pretty sure the poster knew (in hind sight). She had the feeling other wise she would not have asked him a couple of times like she said. I feel bad for her because the truth is if you want to be in a relationship you have to trust and also show your partner that you trust him. Thank God now she is free. Hopefully she will not carry the frustration from this relationship and put it on the head of the next unsuspecting man.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Areoni(f): 5:28pm On May 21, 2010
If you build your relationship without sex in the christian way, you will not feel it,
When you discover that he is a married man

Sex before marriage is destruction. If to say you no give am your toto, you go just walk away thanking God
anyway, my advice be say just forgive  and forget. and repent so you go meet your real husband way God go give you.
You get luck say no bi for ten years.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 21, 2010
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by busaryoh(f): 5:43pm On May 21, 2010
Just wondering;;2years?Does it means his wife doesnt call him?What how his kids?children for who they are, always like to talk to daddy on phone nah shocked
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by indie22(f): 5:46pm On May 21, 2010
Maximatic:

@indie watz u up 2

hey, i'm good, u?

ive seen some men who live alone in naija with wives and kids living in america or jand, they mostly come home for hols and them men travel often to see them, if a single girl jams one of them, the guys can string them along for months, without suspecting that omo boy is actually a married man,
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by saintchux(m): 5:48pm On May 21, 2010
@chiconfire
Most times i wonder why men go a long way lying to satisfy their lust.
i went out with a guy for 2 years, and he never told me he was married,  i remember asking him couple of times and he said he is not married, i cook, go to his house, and even have d keys to his apartment, all for me to wake up one morning and realise my guy i have investing in is a married man whose wife stays in enugu,
i was really in luv and till now he still claims he loves me thats why he never told me,
its difficult loving another now even when i have met different men that wants to settle down, i cant just place my heart to love any comfortably.

Sorry for that!!!

Love does not tell lies, so the man do not love you, rather he lust you.

Your love to him may be great, but now you know that he is married. 2 yrs is so much to have stay with somebody and just wake up one day and park out, but for you not to get a clue that he is married for 2 yrs still baffles me, does it mean that for the 2yrs, the wife never came to visit him or no call while you are with him or text message that make you suspicion of him.([s]should I believe that this is a true life story)[/s] You have to run for dear life not only that it is a sin to stay with a married man, but the fury of a woman is more than that of hell fire. Don't allow the wife to catch you. You don't know before, but now you know, so you sin more now if you continue in the relationship, unless your religion encourages more than one wife.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 21, 2010
@ poster

Do you mind becoming a second wife?
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Pennywise(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2010
Is it really possible for a girl to be in a relationship with a man for 2 yrs and not know he is married? Yes it is to the extent that nothing in life is impossible.

More likely the girl is aware, hopes sth works out inspite of that and if the relationship turns sour she finds herself a good safety net by pointing to the man's marital status (she tried to ignore).

I find it absurd that any married man would lie about his status in the first place. Being married will suggest maturity, stability, dependability, security- all features a lot of girls desire in relationships added to that is the fact that he is not likely going to discuss your intimate secrets with friends etc. So these are traits to have.

However you may have boys who are married and that is where we may have problem. Here, anything is possible. So If you get yourself involved with a married boy, you are in soup.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by ucheabilit: 6:21pm On May 21, 2010
I beg to differ in this topic,i don't know what transpire b/w 2 of u for the past 2 yrs.It means that 2 of u were blinded by lust and emotional blindness.How can you b with a man 4 2 good yrs without knowing a matter of this magnitude,it is really appalling,the man might have deceived u,but u gave him d opportunity to deceive u.It means u didn't do ur home work very about this man and u r more concern on what u see.As far as im concerned,there was no luv in this past 2 yrs rather deceit and infatuation.
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by warripekin(m): 6:48pm On May 21, 2010
so bobo dey shine ur congo for 2 solid yrs and u know say im don marry ? Na wa oo! If u be ma sister , i go dis-sister u
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by jjuummaaii(f): 7:17pm On May 21, 2010
take heart dearie, it happens! I know of a friend who went out with a married guy for over a year and did not know. he was busy proposing marriage and they were making concrete plans on settling down and to think that he was married in the same town with her but he had a spare house which he always took her to so there was no way she could suspect, when she started seeing signs he'l deny anytime she confrontshim with the question ARE YOU Married? it was as if the guy used something to blind her eyes cos it took the grace of God and serious prayers for God to break her free from the shackles of this guy. he was always disturbing her that he wans to meet he parents so they can finalise wih marriage plans and all that. At last sha she broke up with the guy when it became clear he was a mared man.

To all those critising you dont mind them its simply cos they are not in your shoes so its always easy to judge
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by indie22(f): 8:14pm On May 21, 2010
For pple who find it absurd that some married men actually lie about their status and some go to any length possible to live up to the lie, well, news flash! Some men are actually that shallow and do just that!
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 21, 2010
And they say women are the devil, more like [size=30pt] men are mentors  to LUCIFER[/size]
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by lapTguru: 9:34pm On May 21, 2010
men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Falling In Love With A Married Man by lizzybabe1(f): 10:18pm On May 21, 2010
jjuummaaii:

take heart dearie, it happens! I know of a friend who went out with a married guy for over a year and did not know. he was busy proposing marriage and they were making concrete plans on settling down and to think that he was married in the same town with her but he had a spare house which he always took her to so there was no way she could suspect, when she started seeing signs he'l deny anytime she confrontshim with the question ARE YOU Married? it was as if the guy used something to blind her eyes cos it took the grace of God and serious prayers for God to break her free from the shackles of this guy. he was always disturbing her that he wans to meet he parents so they can finalise wih marriage plans and all that. At last sha she broke up with the guy when it became clear he was a mared man.

To all those critising you dont mind them its simply cos they are not in your shoes so its always easy to judge

It seems like this happens a lot because believe it or not, something similar happened to a friend of mine as well. The guy even proposed marriage too. A married man o! And when she finally found out he's married and confronted him, his excuse was that he didn't love his wife and he was going to divorce her as soon as their (my friend and him) marriage plans get fully underway. Have you ever heard such a BIG FAT LIE before? Anyway, she left him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Naked Ladies Almost Ruined My Music Career Yesterday (pics & Videos) / How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) / Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.