Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (85160 Views)

Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Guy Left In Shambles After Going Through His Girlfriend’s Whatsapp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 6:08am On May 08, 2018
pocohantas:
He did well.

How can a broke lady eat almost N12000 at a sitting?
N6000 less than minimum wage?
Haba!!!

Someone that does not know when she will chop beta food again?

Times is hard

9 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Kobicove(m): 6:09am On May 08, 2018
Rules of etiquette - When on a date observe what your host is ordering and keep your order in line with his own undecided

11 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 6:09am On May 08, 2018
sexdoll:

Let me tell you something you must be aware of in this life.

Everybody is responsible for his or her acts.

Don't tell me that because I forgot to lock my doors, that any thief that comes into my house to steal should be pardoned assuming if he or she was caught.

I am responsible for not locking my doors, hence my punishment for being robbed.

The thief is responsible for taking what does not belong to he or she, hence the massive beating he or she receives when caught.

That's how life works.
your narration is different from the story at hand.. Both of them went into that eatery and not just a random girl trying to make do the opportunity given to her.
In any scenario like that, i would reprimand the girl i have only 5k, so whatever she be ordering shouldn't be above the 5k..
Have done that before to save some embarrassment cos you are the one that called her out and not the other way.

Anyway i still blame the girl sha for not asking how much will be enough... Some girls can be greedy and stupid at same time.

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 6:09am On May 08, 2018
11k bill, that's irresponsible at least consult the host to know the budget. Lol

6 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by geekybabe(f): 6:11am On May 08, 2018
Me I just keep wondering what kinda girls y'all keep meeting and asking in a date.

6 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by kazyhm(m): 6:14am On May 08, 2018
Saintmary:
That's a glutton. But guys, tell them before the date not to over-order. Some of you tell the lady to order anything she wants, leading her into a trap and then complain about it later or hang her out to dry. If you know it's not in your budget, be plain about it.

Even someone on death row dont eat like camel

6 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by proffemi: 6:14am On May 08, 2018
sexdoll:

With this type of mentality, I can safely conclude that you are a fake fake fake alpha.

You can't even restrain the excesses of a poor girl you're hanging out with and you want to be claiming alpha.

By the way, who alpha epp?

I no know who alpha epp. All I know is, your woman will give you the level of respect you EARN. Deserting a woman because she pig's out is immature behavior. That's what some of the boys today do, but that's not what gentlemen do. A gentleman may decide not to take her out next time, but he'll pay the bills for a date he initiates. If he doesn't have enough cash, he will be frank about it.

I'm telling you how gentlemen act. It's your choice whether to be a gentleman or not. It's not a question of who e epp. If whatever you're doing works for you, continue. Leave me alone.

4 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by kazyhm(m): 6:15am On May 08, 2018
geekybabe:
Me I just keep wondering what kinda girls y'all keep meeting and asking in a date.

The way guy keeps wondering how girls are not what they seem/say

4 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by proffemi: 6:15am On May 08, 2018
MissJoy29:
God Bless you. But this post will really make sense if you are a man. Are you? cool

Yes mummy

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by prynsex(m): 6:19am On May 08, 2018
You said she ordered food of #11,800 worth? Issi food that passes through the gullet to the stomach? Cause ayam nor understanding
What kind of food on earth did she order pls, before I know the kind of amadioha lightening I will send to her

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Toide: 6:20am On May 08, 2018
you are really a broke guy,if you don't have cash why should you even think of dating a woman or better still look for a lower class that will order for bread and malt.
you are a shame!
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by sapeleboi(m): 6:20am On May 08, 2018
sharp man grin

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by amakadihot87(f): 6:21am On May 08, 2018
The guy should note that its the end of whatever he wants to have with her,he should have hinted that he didnt come with much money when the bae was ordering like crazy..........Restaurant meals are not bae,even with that 11k food she wount have been satisfied........but i guess both of them needed to go out and have a good time..........that should be a lesson to both...

girls should stop over ordering while men should be bold enough to tell a lady he takes out the amount he tends to spend on the date

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by comrChris(m): 6:21am On May 08, 2018
rubyjan:
Op ,the two of you are very stupid. Why would you go to a very expensive restaurant that is way out of your league to eat.
What happened to all the cheap ones that are pocket friendly. Probably you want to show off, now you are running.
If I was the owner of that restaurant and I happen to hear of it, you won't be allowed to leave. The two of you will work there until you have paid the balance.
He never said he didn't have the money, if he could order for 3450 meal tell me what on earth will prompt the girl to order for almost 12k meal. If that girl had succeeded with her plan you will see she will go back home and be bragging to her co hungry friends how she met a mugu and made sure she dried up his pocket

12 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by zomoears(m): 6:21am On May 08, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Lol childish men insult they don’t make points the word took a girl sounds like he did and second it’s a cultural thing not every man is a gentleman I once went to dinner with an ex it was $50 for a meal that was a lot it was the cheapest though on the table and he paid I brought out my card though but he said he’s fine lol story for another day the boy kept remembering about how he paid the money sha I was like nawa o then why did you stop me from paying this was in yankee o but imagine the same scenario why would you ask someone to go to lunch and not speak on who is buying ? They didn’t talk budget and babe went ham if you made clear that everyone buys theirs you will see that she would have adjusted but you don’t embarrass people cause they don’t have yours could run out soon and you may come to need those same people in the end that’s the circle of life look down on no one no condition is permanent

The boy petty she’s lucky she can still go on another date with a real gentleman

Aunty dem go beat you if you use punctuation marks? And you de claim yankee...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Jennifer89(f): 6:22am On May 08, 2018
thunderbabs:
Most gals are gluttons.... Oshoofree. Pizza wey dia forefathers doesnt even know how it looks lyk is d first tin dey will want.

Like wanting to break a family jinx grin

Lol you are a wicked sombodi grin do you expect her to order for rice and stew or eba and okra soup grin grin She wants to try somthing new grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by AISOSKID(m): 6:22am On May 08, 2018
Not that the guy is broke that he couldn't the money to pay for the oder or something but he just deliberately decides not to pay just to know the worth of the girl... Probably the girl might be forming upadan for him and from the chat you'll notice that she ordered strange foods so the jejely paid his and observe if she's worth a penny. It's a good test tho' to know the worth of your partner before going into any nonsense relationship with her/him

educational blog

6 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nelchuksmandela(m): 6:23am On May 08, 2018
Thumbs up to d guy

3 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by sexdoll: 6:24am On May 08, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
your narration is different from the story at hand.. Both of them went into that eatery and not just a random girl trying to make do the opportunity given to her.
In any scenario like that, i would reprimand the girl i have only 5k, so whatever she be ordering shouldn't be above the 5k..
Have done that before to save some embarrassment cos you are the one that called her out and not the other way.

Anyway i still blame the girl sha for not asking how much will be enough... Some girls can be greedy and stupid at same time.

If the girl you are with has any common sense at all, then there will no need for you to reprimand her in the first place.

Don't make it look like it's okay if she has no common sense and it is my duty to force some common sense into her.

Believe it or not, this attitude is one of the reasons why women tend to misbehave a lot.

They do all sorts of nonsense and blame their irresponsibility on the guys for that and guys like you are saying it is okay.

No way!

You can now see why the guy had to use a very harsh but very effective method to teach her some common sense?

Even if I am the one that called her out, it still doesn't give her the rights to empty my pockets.

Again, if the girl is wise enough, she doesn't even need to ask for how much will be enough because that will be like putting the guy on the spot.

What anybody with common sense will do at that point is to order for something that is equivalent or even less in price than what the guy himself is ordering.

That way, the guy may even have the privilege to ask her to order for some more!

But like I said earlier, so many people lack common sense.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by chronique(m): 6:24am On May 08, 2018
pocohantas:

Maybe he didn't know. I have gone to occasions and watched well-dressed men and women lose their home-training at the sight of free jollof rice and moin-moin.

The first date should be the responsibility of whoever initiates it.

What is wrong is the girl ordering N11,800 worth of food.
When you're on a date, watch your host.
But if at all he/she insists you order first, keep it simple.
It's a date, not the Last Supper.

The guy only beat her to her game.
Cunny man die, cunny man bury am.

For real, I like you. You are not sentimental on this.

4 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by zomoears(m): 6:24am On May 08, 2018
amakadihot87:
The guy should note that its the end of whatever he wants to have with her,he should have hinted that he didnt come with much money when the bae was ordering like crazy..........Restaurant meals are not bae,even with that 11k food she wount have been satisfied........but i guess both of them needed to go out and have a good time..........that should be a lesson to both...

girls should stop over ordering while men should be bold enough to tell a lady he takes out the amount he tends to spend on the date

The guy will be celebrating that he dodged a bullet.
Who wants to date a mannerless hungry glutton?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by comrChris(m): 6:26am On May 08, 2018
Jennifer89:

Lol you are a wicked sombodi grin do you expect her to order for rice and stew or eba and okra soup grin grin She wants to try somthing new grin
try something new on some body's expense abi? Must it 12k meal just bcoz you are trying something new.
She just thought she has seen another mugu and unfortunately met her waterloo

9 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by talk2percy(m): 6:27am On May 08, 2018
grin serves her right! And she expects the guy to pay for her, can u imagine The guy is mean though! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 6:27am On May 08, 2018
pocohantas:
He did well.

How can a broke lady eat almost N12000 at a sitting?
N6000 less than minimum wage?
Haba!!!

lmao

5 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by VERDA: 6:28am On May 08, 2018
solasoulmusic:
he is wooing her he invited her me I’ve settled for shawarma before na you go know your own budget choose the restaurant that fits it and be honest on your limit you Dey form bill gates
Its OK to know ur budget and all,but honestly,its not really about the budget or money but the greed the girl displayed,some people might think it normal that a host takes you out on a date and you decide to order more than 3 times what he did and its not like his food is that cheap,its just basic common sense and not whether they are both broke or not,even a rich girl would be sensible enough to not over do,its just common sense....I for pay for the food sha but probably cut her off becase of lack of common sense and greed.

6 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by happyfm: 6:30am On May 08, 2018
Angelicka:
An online user shared this post of how he took a girl out on a date and left her stranded because she couldn't pay for her bills.

See screenshots of what he wrote below:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/05/guy-left-his-date-stranded-after-she.html

Chale wetin u do strong o, I dey feel am, d gal na lazy Nigerian youth, money hungry chick, she suppose order food within a reasonable price range... Serves her right.

5 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by zomoears(m): 6:30am On May 08, 2018
Toide:
you are really a broke guy,if you don't have cash why should you even think of dating a woman or better still look for a lower class that will order for bread and malt.
you are a shame!

Nope.

You are a shame.

Dude could afford to pay but chose to punish her greed, gluttony and stupidity. Such gals will not even allow d guy see d straps of her bra not to talk of pant... Her attitude shows she classified d guy as maga and maga has "maga-ed" her.

11 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 6:33am On May 08, 2018
Saintmary:
That's a glutton. But guys, tell them before the date not to over-order. Some of you tell the lady to order anything she wants, leading her into a trap and then complain about it later or hang her out to dry. If you know it's not in your budget, be plain about it.
so when a guy ask you to order anything you want, he has given you order to carry the whole restaurant and go to your house abi? I'm not even surprise again.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by zomoears(m): 6:33am On May 08, 2018
zomoears:

Nope.

You are a shame.

she asked angrily "why would you expect me to pay for your food?"

Dude could afford to pay but chose to punish her greed, gluttony and stupidity. Such gals will not even allow d guy see d straps of her bra not to talk of pant... Her attitude shows she classified d guy as maga and maga has "maga-ed" her.

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by jaywhoco(m): 6:33am On May 08, 2018
Youwin:
Guy 3450 Lady 11800
you this guy must not teach maths. nobody go pass. lol

3 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Benjakido: 6:34am On May 08, 2018
Me I take a girl out, be you who, I will first of all tell u how much I have and the amount your order can't exceed. Na u sabi. Come and beat me if u like

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

How To Talk To A Girl You Like For The First Time / Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.