Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (83430 Views)

Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) / Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Favor99(m): 9:52am On May 26, 2018
dadark:

hahahahahahah...look,look...he can reason too....am baff....

but why do you think the black woman doesnt deserve your protection...??
Your trying to start stuff. I’m not one of the people bashing black women. I never said anything crazy like that. You have multiple personalities because you sound like 3 or 4 different people. Your a fake and I’m calling you out

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 9:53am On May 26, 2018
Some people are born together with stupid mentality....from my observations I noticed and also seen some white ladies that has offensive body,mouth,hair,armpit and anything odor.even though Nigerians are not well equipped with some materials the white use in taking care of their body yet we are far more better than them.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 9:54am On May 26, 2018
Favor99:

Your trying to start stuff. I’m not one of the people bashing black women. I never said anything crazy like that. You have multiple personalities because you sound like 3 or 4 different people. Your a fake and I’m calling you out

calling me out like how....??
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Phut(f): 9:54am On May 26, 2018
Favor99:

The side that won, tells the story. The white man has a notorious history of distorting information and history. They still even do it now. Most people around the world believe Nigerians and other Africans live unclad in mud huts in the jungle and chase lions, all because of the lies the white media portray. If whites are lying about what’s going on in Africa in 2018, imagine the lies and exaggerations they’re telling on stuff from 300 years ago.

All cultures have their negatives or vices. Sacrificing humans may have happened, but it’s been completely exaggerated by the whites. It’s probably something that didn’t happen as often as they said it happened. Imagine the negatives that happen in white society like mass shootings gun violence, kkk, and imagine if that’s the only thing we hear about America in the history books. Wouldn’t that be inaccurate?

Human sacrifices did not define our pre colonial societies, it is an exaggeration that more than likely wasn’t practiced a lot.

Let me name a few of white people’s vices:

They had witch hunts and burned people at the stake.

They practice of pedaresty (Grown men loving and molesting little boys). Read up on the Greek. They didn’t even like their women. Their romantic interest was reserved for boys and they only used their women from time to time for procreation purpose. A full 90% of the Greek philosophers and prominents of yore, where lovers of little boys. It was a very big part of their culture where they would pay the parents off so that they could have full use of the little boys. And this was done very openly in society.

Every bad thing they feel blacks have done, whites have done 10 times worse

4 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by BlackAdam55(m): 9:55am On May 26, 2018
dadark:

then perish,who cares...heaven doesnt care anyways.... I am a mistake .....

join whites and force yourselfs back to heaven....this is what interest us....you blacks are not interesting no more....
well said,u are indeed a mistake cheesy
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by princfred(m): 9:56am On May 26, 2018
greiboy:
Be sure to go through the meaning.

I will also encourage you to read more about history i.e. About the house negro

Have a nice day.

I advice and challenge you to show the area blacks were superior to whites then and now. No need for feel good fools-paradise sentiments - Industry, military, Commerce, Inventions, Construction and Manufacturing even religion name it. Stop living in delusions my friend.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 9:57am On May 26, 2018
Phut:

They practice of pedaresty (Grown men loving and molesting little boys). Read up on the Greek. They didn’t even like their women. Their romantic interest was reserved for boys and they only used their women from time to time for procreation purpose. A full 90% of the Greek philosophers and prominents of yore, where lovers of little boys. It was a very big part of their culture where they would pay the parents off so that they could have full use of the little boys. And this was done very openly in society.

for him whites are perfect.....

because he whorships them.....white jeeeeeeesus christ stuff...

but why do you care if they perish....??...i dont understand you.... undecided undecided
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by anselm791(m): 9:57am On May 26, 2018
greiboy:
His gullibility and obvious inferiority complex are few of the main reasons some white south Africans and most Caucasians feel they are justified for enslaving the black race.

It is a pity when black men see dating white women as a ticket to a better life to the extent of berating their own race.

Enjoy your golden ticket "house nigga"

Will a white man do this if reverse were to be the case?

just give us your own list, thats how we counter threads here.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 9:58am On May 26, 2018
BlackAdam55:
well said,u are indeed a mistake cheesy

you could say that,indeed...am black too....
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by BlackAdam55(m): 10:00am On May 26, 2018
dadark:

you could say that,indeed...am black too....
who cares not me,bye bye now
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Favor99(m): 10:01am On May 26, 2018
Phut:

Your right, The whites have done stuff like 1000 worse than us. They even committed the worse genocides in history by killing of millions and millions of native Americans and stealing their land. And yet they want to attribute genocide to Africans

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 10:01am On May 26, 2018
BlackAdam55:
who cares not me,bye bye now

okay.....
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by engrelvis(m): 10:02am On May 26, 2018
dadark:

ofcourse i dont make sense to cheap black men like you....kiiiikikiki...

btw.....

are you waiting to go to heaven.....??

bwahahahahahahahaha........
u c what am talking about . what v u pass across now? I dnt even believe u v left d shores of Nigeria any kid can hid behind phone n type thrash.is all good bro
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by donstan18: 10:04am On May 26, 2018
Espada10:

This is why a lot of people lose in court cases.

The man just stated the advantages of dating a white woman ..simple and short.

How people twisted it to mean he is shading black women baffles me.

I can see you arguing with one of ""our women "crew.

Funny enough , black women won't even defend him or any balck man when the time comes.

@Embolden

I left him when he began to sound like a woman.

I detest sissies

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 10:07am On May 26, 2018
i hate it when you blacks go mingle with whites and then turn around to complain to me...please dont......

you were warned to dont mix.....too many complained about them...am tired of it....dont come near me when they piss you off again...

i will svcker bunch the next idiiott in their black face.... angry angry angry angry

i dont want to know.....
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 10:08am On May 26, 2018
princfred:
I advice and challenge you to show the area blacks were superior to whites then and now. No need for feel good fools-paradise sentiments - Industry, military, Commerce, Inventions, Construction and Manufacturing even religion name it. Stop living in delusions my friend.
When you say whites are you referring to Caucasians?

Cause the Mongoloids are said to have recorded the highest iQ no wonder tho.

The west were already manufacturing planes as at 1945, even before the likes of Chinese and Indian were able to manufacture a functioning engine, but after world war two they got rid of your mentality and started imitating the west technologies albeit with inferior quality.

Nonetheless, look at where they are today. They never thought they couldn't do it or they were inferior simply because the west were too far ahead.

Now to the house negro, That is simply the slave that feels trade slave is justifiable simply because he is allowed to dine with the master albeit like a pet dog fed with waste off the table while dining.

This is the exact theory applied by western countries on Africa after colonization. They learnt from the mistakes made in Asia and made African elites and those with low self esteem their modern house niggas.

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by princfred(m): 10:08am On May 26, 2018
Phut:

Yeah but here is the difference- THEY STOPPED. Blacks didnt stop theirs until whites came and stopped them. Even till today blacks are still dehumanising each other like animals years after whites gave gone. A state governor not paying workers, is that not barbaric? But it almost a way of life here (maybe we should blame whites for that too)Do whites descend so low in this century?

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Phut(f): 10:09am On May 26, 2018
Favor99:

Your right, The whites have done stuff like 1000 worse than us. They even committed the worse genocides in history by killing of millions and millions of native Americans and stealing their land. And yet they want to attribute genocide to Africans

Not just native Americans. The aborigines in Australia were wiped out by them. All over the world, their atrocities about. However some blind people cannot see what is hiding in plain sight. They believe the lies and concoctions of the media, while worshipping their white saviors. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Phut(f): 10:11am On May 26, 2018
princfred:
Yeah but here is the difference- THEY STOPPED. Blacks didnt stop theirs until whites came and stopped them. Even till today blacks are still dehumanising each other like animals years after whites gave gone. A state governor not paying workers, is that not barbaric? But it almost a way of life here (maybe we should blame whites for that too)Do whites descend so low in this century?

They have not stopped jack. They continue to pertrate their atrocities all around they globe. Unfortunately, some people have eyes but cannot see

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by donstan18: 10:13am On May 26, 2018
zicoraads:

People air their views on social media everyday. Sometimes it may seem foolish to you, but sensible to them. Just like some people may think your comment as senseless, while their's, sensible.

In the end, it's the choices we choose to make. I honestly don't think he insulted black women though.

God bless you.

But their inferiority complex won't allow them know that.

Every truth is an insult to them.

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 10:13am On May 26, 2018
I should probably ignore this, but what the fucck cheesy

Men using coded words to talk about their fellow guy is simply very macho (((shakes head three times))) cheesy
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by princfred(m): 10:15am On May 26, 2018
greiboy:
When you say whites are you referring to Caucasians?

Cause the Mongoloids are said to have recorded the highest iQ no wonder tho.

The west were already manufacturing planes as at 1945, even before the likes of Chinese and Indian were able to manufacture a functioning engine, but after world war two they got rid of your mentality and started imitating the west technologies albeit with inferior quality.

Nonetheless, look at where they are today. They never thought they couldn't do it or they were inferior simply because the west were to far ahead.

Now to the house negro, That is simply the slave that feels trade slave is justifiable simply because he is allowed to dine with the master albeit like a pet dog fed with waste off the table while dining.

This is the exact theory applied by western countries on Africa after colonization. They learnt from the mistakes made in Asia and made African elites and those with low self esteem their modern house niggas.

Asian grew by following western civilization and appreciating its superiority but Africans like you rather deny the superiority of the west bit want to equate yourself to them on top f nothing. Youve got to know you are down to rise not feeling and claiming to be at par when you are actually down. If Aba shoe makers appreciate tge reality that okrika shoes are superior quality them too will strive to improve but if they already believe theirs to be if same quality even against reality , how can they now strive to improve? Thats the bane of Africa.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 10:17am On May 26, 2018
princfred:
Asian grew by following western civilization and appreciating its superiority but Africans like you rather deny the superiority of the west bit want to equate yourself to them on top f nothing. Youve got to know you are down to rise not feeling and claiming to be at par when you are actually down. If Aba shoe makers appreciate tge reality that okrika shoes are superior quality them too will strive to improve but if that already believe theirs to be if sane quality even against reality , how can they now strive to improve? Thats the bane of Africa.
@ emboldened

Any evidence to back these claims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by princfred(m): 10:20am On May 26, 2018
Phut:

They have not stopped jack. They continue to pertrate their atrocities all around they globe. Unfortunately, some people have eyes but cannot see
See what? Governors owing long after funds have been given to them? Child labour in hawking? Lecturers taking undue advantage of students ? Yes i see where the dehumanization is even in the 21st century. Please show me.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by princfred(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2018
greiboy:
@ emboldened

Any evidence to back these claims.
You wrote this "The west were already manufacturing planes as at 1945, even before the likes of Chinese and Indian were able to manufacture a functioning engine, but after world war two they got rid of your mentality and started imitating the west technologies albeit with inferior quality. " and looking for evidence. Na wa.

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by laudate: 10:22am On May 26, 2018
herraph:
I doubt , the whites take personal hygiene very seriously.

Like I said the thin line between white and black girls is Education
Untrue! I have seen white people who do not take a bath especially during winter, for like 3 days at a stretch. So stop generalising. Not all white people take hygiene seriously...
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Pelaiye2703(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2018
SexyDenzel:
He didn't mention any one, did he? ;-) He just typed advantages of dating white women. There are Asians, Mexicans, Africans and more. He didn't bash anyone, he just listed his observations but peeps will always catch feelings hahaha.

You get sense...
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 10:25am On May 26, 2018
I will never forget. ....I was in love. Girl called, crying....house rent ish, school ish this that. In an act of benevolence did what most caring guys would do. Sent her N500,000. Guess what happened.

" I advice you to go and think about your life " she said.

I have witnessed the brutality and wickedness of Nigerian women. Witchcraft, n.a. dem. Evil, materialistic yet without the physical attributes. Theses negative traits are not found in women of developed world.

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 10:26am On May 26, 2018
princfred:
So that is simply accepting western civilization as superior ? Japanese also flew war planes and they are not Caucasians?

Chinese were almost the first ever people to sail in the open ocean

Many western norms today also imitates eastern cultured i.e. certain religious beliefs, diet and technologies

or that simply translate to bowing to eastern civilization?
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by zicoraads: 10:28am On May 26, 2018
dadark:

but he is giving the wrong impression....

how is a halfcast child better looking than you...??....

dont you have no self confidence....??

na so confusion always cripped into una black societies slowly but surely....

you blacks are just not careful enough.....
My self confidence is off the charts. Irrespective of what this guy says, I know what I want. I know I'll still prefer a Nigerian lady any time, any day. I can list several advantages of dating a black lady. Still doesn't mean I see the white woman as trash.

In Mexico, I hear their ladies run after black guys like they are gold. To them, they prefer the black guy to a Mexican guy. Ask them and they'll list their own advantages.

Ask the ones who don't and they'll also tell you why they love Mexican guys.

I see it like car choices. Some would kill for a Mercedes. While others love a BMW. Ask them and they'll tell you the advantages of their choices.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 10:28am On May 26, 2018
laudate:

Untrue! I have seen white people who do not take a bath especially during winter, for like 3 days at a stretch. so stop generalising. Not all white people take hygiene seriously...
bruv it is all in their heads
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by laudate: 10:29am On May 26, 2018
golddust6000:
10 reason not to date a so called white ladies.

Nagging
Uncultured
Ready to use the government on you when the going get tough.

Wild kitty cat
Smelly teeth
Running away with your kids in future.
Child support hostage.
Always want sex
Attention
Secretive
Dont like bathing
Angry for no reason
Divorce so easily.

This should have been on the front page! Hehehe..... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / My Lesbian Experience (TRUE LIFE STORY) / Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.