Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (83487 Views)

Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) / Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by princfred(m): 11:05am On May 26, 2018
Favor99:

The Nigerian people voted for Buhari because their were only 2 choices given to the people. The Nigerian people were given 2 choices on who to vote for and both of those choices are Western puppets. How many people actually choose who gets to run. The people don’t choose who runs for president, they only choose based on the limited choices they get
So the white stopped you from propping up or voting others?
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by laudate: 11:05am On May 26, 2018
princfred:
Your case is an exception not the rule.
It is not an exception. There are many black women who have done that, and are still doing it. sad The problem is that a lot of men would rather ignore such humble women, and go for slay mamas or coded oloshos, because they are finer and have more swag. After those ones finish dealing with them, they run back to NL to start wailing about how bad women are.....
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 11:06am On May 26, 2018
princfred:
Your case is an exception not the rule.

not true...i remember another case between a nigerian and a kenyan woman.....she did everything for him.....
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by laudate: 11:08am On May 26, 2018
herraph:
There is a difference between having a heated house and having a sauna in your house.

But what I'm saying in essence is that It's a game of numbers. Majority of white girl are very concerned of personal hygiene.
Majority of black girls are not concerned with personal hygiene

If your house is heated including your bathroom, what stops you from taking a bath or a shower? You don't need a sauna. As for this story of majority of white girls being cleaner than majority of black girls, please tell us when and where you conducted the survey and what sample sizes did you use, to reach this conclusion?
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 11:12am On May 26, 2018
laudate:

If your house is heated including your bathroom, what stops you from taking a bath or a shower? You don't need a sauna. As for this story of majority of white girls being cleaner than majority of black girls, please tell us when and where you conducted the survey and what sample sizes did you use, to reach this conclusion?

whites dont bath that much although they have water in abundance....i know that for a fact....

i lived with them....they even block their bathtubes with things as if they dont care using it....

they put on parfum and deo and rollon and such...

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by princfred(m): 11:13am On May 26, 2018
greiboy:
When you say whites are you referring to Caucasians?

Cause the Mongoloids are said to have recorded the highest iQ no wonder tho.

The west were already manufacturing planes as at 1945, even before the likes of Chinese and Indian were able to manufacture a functioning engine, but after world war two they got rid of your mentality and started imitating the west technologies albeit with inferior quality.

Nonetheless, look at where they are today. They never thought they couldn't do it or they were inferior simply because the west were too far ahead.

Now to the house negro, That is simply the slave that feels trade slave is justifiable simply because he is allowed to dine with the master albeit like a pet dog fed with waste off the table while dining.

This is the exact theory applied by western countries on Africa after colonization. They learnt from the mistakes made in Asia and made African elites and those with low self esteem their modern house niggas.

You wrote the bolded then you are supporting this

Phut:

Big lie. Asians did not grow by following Western civilization
. They believed and knew that they were capable and so they took! That is the only way to get ahead. By knowing you are worthy and able and taking what is yours. This subservient mentality and white worship you have been espousing on this thread is only going to keep us under the table, begging for crumbs
This is what happens when your ate trying to deny or downplay history and truth.
Guy get your logic straight.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Masterclass32: 11:18am On May 26, 2018
19 pages and still counting.

Been a while I saw a thread this long.

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 11:18am On May 26, 2018
princfred:

This is what happens when your ate trying to deny or downplay history and truth.
Bro it seems you don't understand logical reasoning and simple English

You quoted our comments out of context to prove something to yourself

I don't like repeating myself

Good bye,

I will longer argue with you on this subject matter until you are able to fully digest the contents of all my posts.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by princfred(m): 11:18am On May 26, 2018
dadark:

not true...i remember another case between a nigerian and a kenyan woman.....she did everything for him.....
dadark:

[quote author=laudate post=67894442]
It is not an exception. There are many black women who have done that, and are still doing it. sad The problem is that a lot of men would rather ignore such humble women, and go for slay mamas or coded oloshos, because they are finer and have more swag. After those ones finish dealing with them, they run back to NL to start wailing about how bad women are.....
Now, these ones want to tell me its the norm, not exceptions, for African women to take financial responsibility of their men. Na wa. Arguing for the sake of it.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by CarlosTheJackal: 11:19am On May 26, 2018
chrysan:

I don't think I'm the idiot here, actually u are
I said some of wat he said are true, not all,, dumbass
Hello idiot it's another Saturday for you to be an idiot
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by romeo(m): 11:19am On May 26, 2018
BossLaifay:
Good looking kids?
He reeks of inferiority complex

He is a South African, what did you expect?
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by romeo(m): 11:22am On May 26, 2018
agabaI23:
The OP never sabi. This people can smell. Which kain tight pussy? Even their virgin no dey tight

Have you been sleeping with junkies?

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by princfred(m): 11:22am On May 26, 2018
greiboy:
Bro it seems you don't understand logical reasoning and simple English

You quoted our comments out of context to prove something to yourself

I don't like repeating myself

Good bye,

I will longer argue with you on this subject matter until you are able to fully digest the contents of all my posts.
Your comments where quoted in full. Nothing out of context about that. Dont blame me for your not getting your logic straight, dont even take responsibility, deny deflect and blame WHITES! like a true African. grin
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by laudate: 11:25am On May 26, 2018
princfred:
Now, these ones want to tell me its the norm not exceptions for African women to take financial responsibility of their men. Na wa. Arguing for the sake of it.
Try to free your mind, and stop projecting your cynicism into the statement of others. sad There are women who have a sense of entitlement and expect the men in their lives to provide everything for them. On the other hand, there are also women who would step up to the plate, and work hard to support their men, by taking on part (or even most) of the expenses. undecided When such men are challenged, those women step up to become the breadwinners of their family. It is happening in Nigerian cities today, where the economy has become so bad.

In this same Nigeria, I know women who held down a full-time job, to help pay their husbands school fees at undergraduate and post-graduate level. sad There are over 774 local governments in Nigeria alone. Are you trying to tell me that all women in each of these communities behave in the same way?
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Rolly22(m): 11:28am On May 26, 2018
lefulefu:
nawah ohhcheesy...na where una dey see these ladies with smelly toto? I have never experienced such..don't hope to experience any... Anyway.

My brother same thing I dey ask oh, I never see before
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by princfred(m): 11:29am On May 26, 2018
laudate:

Try to free your mind, and stop projecting your cynicism into the statement of others. sad There are women who have a sense of entitlement and expect the men in their lives to provide everything for them. On the other hand, there are also women who would step up to the plate, and work hard to support their men, by taking on part (or even most) of the expenses. undecided When such men are challenged, those women step up to become the breadwinners of their family. It is happening in Nigerian cities today, where the economy has become so bad.

In this same Nigeria, I know women who held down a full-time job, to help pay their husbands school fees at undergraduate and post-graduate level. sad There are over 774 local governments in Nigeria alone. Are you trying to tell me that all women in each of these communities behave in the same way?
Am not arguing such exceptional cases dont happen. " Its is more of exceptions than the rule for African women to take financial responsibilities of their men". "More black girls than their white counterparts have entitlement mentality". How does your post nullify that? Must you guys beat and sweat around facts to dilute it like true Africans? This is a function of anti-fact mental orientation.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Oyindidi(f): 11:30am On May 26, 2018
SSGN:
I will never forget. ....I was in love. Girl called, crying....house rent ish, school ish this that. In an act of benevolence did what most caring guys would do. Sent her N500,000. Guess what happened.

" I advice you to go and think about your life " she said.

I have witnessed the brutality and wickedness of Nigerian women. Witchcraft, n.a. dem. Evil, materialistic yet without the physical attributes. Theses negative traits are not found in women of developed world.
Tell us about the private jet you bought. Go sleep my friend! Everybody na billionaire online

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by laudate: 11:31am On May 26, 2018
princfred:
" Its is exceptions not the rule for African women to take financial responsibilities of their men" How does your post nullify that? Must you guys beat around facts to dilute it like true Africans? This is a function of anti-fact mental orientation.

You have a problem with comprehension, and unfortunately I cannot help you. undecided There are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria alone, and thousands in the rest of Africa. Did you conduct a survey among all the ethnic groups in Africa before arriving at this conclusion, that it is an exception and not a norm?
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by princfred(m): 11:35am On May 26, 2018
laudate:

You have a problem with comprehension, and unfortunately I cannot help you. undecided There are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria alone, and thousands in the rest of Africa. Did you conduct a survey among all the ethnic groups in Africa before arriving at this conclusion, that it is an exception and not a norm?
I have a problem with your low IQ induced attempt like an average Nigerian to project your low IQ or water down or demean simple facts with nonsense like "Did you conduct a survey among all the ethnic groups in Africa before arriving at this conclusion, that it is an exception and not a norm?" .
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Phut(f): 11:39am On May 26, 2018
princfred:

What you wrote up there is drivel. My point was very clear. The Asians forced a technological transfer, they copied, stole trade secrets and did whatever they needed to do. But essential to this was a belief in themselves. They did not follow meekly. Oh no, no, no. People with your inferior mindset do not even feel confident enough to copy and replicate. You feel your white masters have two heads thus you actively seek to challenge any of your brothers who question and seek to change the status quo. Unfortunately the current leaders of Nigeria have this same mentality as yours. When they go to the negotiating table, they go with cap in hand, like beggars and get raped over and over again. Whole thing reeks of inferiority complex that is why till today you see vestiges of neocolonialism.
All I have to say is if you are not part of the solution, then you are a part of the problem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by herraph: 11:42am On May 26, 2018
laudate:

That is your opinion. I prefer them to black girls.

My sis married a white guy, he said he prefer black girls to white that is his own opinion.

But I stand with my own opinion. Shalom !

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by princfred(m): 11:43am On May 26, 2018
Phut:

What you wrote up there is drivel. My point was very clear. The Asians forced a technological transfer, they copied, stole trade secrets and did whatever they needed to do. But essential to this was a belief in themselves. They did not follow meekly. Oh no, no, no. People with your inferior mindset do not even feel confident enough to copy and replicate. You feel your white masters have two heads thus you actively seek to challenge any of your brothers who question and seek to change the status quo. Unfortunately the current leaders of Nigeria have this same mentality as yours. When they go to the negotiating table, they go with cap in hand, like beggars and get raped over and over again. Whole thing reeks of inferiority complex that is why till today you see vestiges of neocolonialism.
All I have to say is if you are not part of the solution, then you are a part of the problem
I was not quoting you there. But your case is too stupid for me to handle now. So better to let you bleat away till i have the chance meanwhile greboy knows Asians had to follow western civilizations in manufacturing to develop. So he can explain that to you first .
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Phut(f): 11:44am On May 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
Tell us about the private jet you bought. Go sleep my friend! Everybody na billionaire online
You know before I thought it was young girls that used to fantasize, always dreaming about Prince Charming, and with their heads in the clouds. Having read NL, I have come to realize that some of the men on here have live in a fantastical dream world

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by princfred(m): 11:46am On May 26, 2018
Phut:

You know before I thought it was young girls that used to fantasize, always dreaming about Prince Charming, and with their heads in the clouds. Having read NL, I have come to realize that some of the men on here have live in a fantastical dream world
Yeah good you and other dim wits like you know men fantasize about meeting ladies with the qualities op listed about white girls.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Phut(f): 11:47am On May 26, 2018
princfred:
I was not quoting you there. But your case is too stupid for me to handle now. So better to let you bleat away till i have the chance meanwhile greboy knows Asians had to follow western civilizations in manufacturing to develop. So he can explain that to you first .

Capt save a white to the rescue. Capping for them all over this thread like the good and faithful servant are. Nope Greiboy did not agree with you on that stance. You are all alone buddy. He stood with me. Half knowledge is very deadly!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Phut(f): 11:48am On May 26, 2018
princfred:
Yeah good you and other dim wits like you know men fantasize about meeting ladies with the qualities op listed about white girls.
Will you sharrapp there! Nincompoop! Who gives a rats arse about your rinky dink fantasy

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Phut(f): 12:01pm On May 26, 2018
princfred:

Funny thing is that in the 14th Century, the Europe you talked about was in the dark ages. Marco Polo traveled to the court of the Chinese King and he was blown away by all he saw there. He stayed there studying and learning for 2 years. Gun powder was manufactured in China and it was with the help of guns and gunpowder that they could colonize the world and put people in slavery. Trousers originated from Genghis Khan and the Tibetan steepes. In present day the average person thinks trousers is a Western invention but it’s not

3 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by KazeemIbrahim1: 12:06pm On May 26, 2018
donstan18:

God bless you brO, none of them can counter what the man listed.

Just ranting all over.
The list dey pain them. All these black females follow a nigga for comfort. Whites love you for you...
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 12:15pm On May 26, 2018
you black men want to hate on the black woman because una hate una selfs....

you wan become white....??,then fine,go ahead....the black woman will not miss you anyways....

you are black waste,become white waste.....who cares....
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by KazeemIbrahim1: 12:18pm On May 26, 2018
trisha01:
Pls guys help a sister.
Click the link and like my comment. Cynthia Ebube
Thanks
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1769568669732535&id=657681417587938
Your name na Cynthia Ebube, you dey answer Trisha for NL grin
I dun like am sha

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 12:19pm On May 26, 2018
oyibo pepper,if you eati pepper you go yellow more more....

kiiiikikikikikikikiki....

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl / Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) / Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.