Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,630 members, 7,958,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy (44752 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You / Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by LeHMaR(m): 11:25pm On May 27, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
You are a disgrace to humanity. I refuse to support evil and i did right
Speak your mind nah, must you call me names? Did i call you any name? Haba oga... What's up nah?... Is this one plain insecurity or what?
my opinion doesn't match yours so i'm now a disgrace to humanity.... You're now God to judge me?.... Speak of doing the right thing..
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by nanauju(f): 11:26pm On May 27, 2018
1x2x3:

What if the guy is her Karma for the guys she played till she turned 34?

Abeg face topic. Stop acting like you were in the girl's past. When you see something bad, you condemn it. Abi you never see people wen they suffer for wetin dem no even know about.

Look, let me tell you, some people like Okey, are just wicked souls naturally, and I don't see why anyone would support this action of his, except they're like him

10 Likes

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by SmartMugu: 11:26pm On May 27, 2018
How come it's not Okey talking about his matter? Why you carry another man matter for head like dreadlock?

1 Like

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by 1x2x3: 11:27pm On May 27, 2018
udemzy101:

Naa, you think reasonably, you think every bad thing that happen to. Someone is Karma?

If you go by the logic of Karma....if you do bad then bad things must come to you then I think the girl must have played people for her to experience hers otherwise explain the concept of Karma.

1 Like

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by CarlosTheJackal: 11:27pm On May 27, 2018
1x2x3:

Thread with caution. You can be wasted for silly moves you think is wise. You didn't do the wrong thing but making it obvious can send you to grave. If I were I'm your shoes I will talk smartly to the girl and she will move on, my friend won't know why and I will withdraw from him but making it glaring? That's timed bomb.
I dont have anything to lose from the friendship and I'm not bothered with his antics.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by chieni(f): 11:27pm On May 27, 2018
You did the right thing bro.

1 Like

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by CarlosTheJackal: 11:28pm On May 27, 2018
LeHMaR:

Speak your mind nah, must you call me names? Did i call you any name? Haba oga... What's up nah?... Is this one plain insecurity or what?
my opinion doesn't match yours so i'm now a disgrace to humanity.... You're now God to judge me?.... Speak of doing the right thing..
Okay.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by 1x2x3: 11:28pm On May 27, 2018
nanauju:

Abeg face topic. Stop acting like you were in the girl's past. When you see something bad, you condemn it. Abi you never see people wen they suffer for wetin dem no even know about.

Look, let me tell you, some people like Okey, are just wicked souls naturally, and I don't see why anyone would support this action of his, except they're like him

I can bet 100% you won't do what the guy did if your best friend is playing a man and you know about it.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by nanauju(f): 11:29pm On May 27, 2018
SirBunky85:
nonsense.why didnt u tell d lady frm d onset abt ur guy evil plans from d onset.if i were d lady,i will hate u more.

See, telling her before now probably wouldn't have changed anything, maybe she for no even believe sef. U know women.. Love go first blind her. But @ least he had real life evidence to back his story.

4 Likes

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by nanauju(f): 11:32pm On May 27, 2018
CarlosTheJackal you did very well. You told her @ the right time sef, backing it up with evidence. If you had told her earlier she probably wouldn't have believed.. Coz of her love.
Don't let anyone tell you that you didn't do it right

2 Likes

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by petitejolie(f): 11:33pm On May 27, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
so in summary you saying "you chose a lady (you barely know) over your friend (you've known since highschool) right? undecided

this here is the reason why i always warn my friends that before they tell me any secret, they should be sure it shouldn't be one revealing "how they hurt someone", "have hurt someone", or "intend to hurt someone" cos i cant be put on a tight corner where i'd choose between saving someone and betraying my friend's trust

you knew you couldn't handle the pressure of choosing to save the ladxw (nearing menopause) from disgrace and hurt or covering for your friend yet you happily remained and continued to act as the middle man cos you were getting some juicy news from both parties undecided

now that you already made a choice, what do you want us to do? undecided

anyways wyou my frrend are a ______

and your friend (okey) is a beast in man form..................such men dont usually end up well in life....
#spits

[mm]
Nopes he chose good over evil.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by nanauju(f): 11:33pm On May 27, 2018
1x2x3:

I can bet 100% you won't do what the guy did if your best friend is playing a man and you know about it.

Seems deviating from a topic is ur specialty.

1 Like

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by petitejolie(f): 11:35pm On May 27, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
I dont have anything to lose from the friendship and I'm not bothered with his antics.
Don't be bothered Jarre. No be say he get money well sef.

1 Like

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by raziboi(m): 11:35pm On May 27, 2018
ihimiray:
U deserve to die by lethal injection

don't worry.. ur sister will experience such

amen

3 Likes

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by LeHMaR(m): 11:36pm On May 27, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Okay.
Wait!, is that supposed to be an apology? because it didn't sound like one.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Meta4element(m): 11:36pm On May 27, 2018
1x2x3:
Everybody screaming about Karma catching up on Okey...... What if Okey happens to be the girl's Karma for the men she has played before turning 34?

She obviously have her secrets which only her close friend knows about but as usual a girl won't open up like this nigga did. Most of the girls screaming you did well won't do the same if their fellow girl is playing a man.

Guy you Bleep up and you deserve better drilling. There are ways you could have talked to the girl rather than spilling your man's code. Again you deserve double drilling.

I swear bro...You really deserve a crate of Origin from me...See as Everybody is condemning the guy..Shouting Karma up and down like say na New thing...What if same lady has played guys..Ripped them of their hard earned money when she was young?... And now Okey is her Karma...Am not saying what the guy did is Right...it's totally wrong...But we Nigerians always seems to have pity for this bitches when they are at the receiving end...A guy will train a girl from 100L till final year..She will dumb him and marry a Richer guy....Nobody will blame the lady..Na the guy Everybody go begin curse say him no wise..

4 Likes

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 27, 2018
sharpwriter:

My sweet dimples wink

Do we know eachother? grin
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 27, 2018
Op you did well but remember you took a big risk.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by raziboi(m): 11:39pm On May 27, 2018
ihimiray:

ur a bastard

1 Like

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Meta4element(m): 11:40pm On May 27, 2018
1x2x3:

If she do am make my Grandma turn virgin...To them...Ripping off a Nigga of his hard earned money all in the name of love na normal thing to them...If a guy does it to them...They start ranting up and down like pigs on heat

5 Likes

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by nanauju(f): 11:40pm On May 27, 2018
raziboi:

ur a bastard

He's right kid
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by SirBunky85(m): 11:41pm On May 27, 2018
nanauju:

See, telling her before now probably wouldn't have changed anything, maybe she for no even believe sef. U know women.. Love go first blind her. But @ least he had real life evidence to back his story.
he shud have told her first and its left for her to believe or not but,his mind would be at peace dan allowing her to pass all through dese troubles.if d lady decides to treat dem f.ups,she supose start with dat jackal guy cuz hes an accomplice.he was aware and still allowed d lady to be spending her money and time.dat guy is evn more wicked dan his friend

1 Like

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by poseidon12: 11:41pm On May 27, 2018
If the story is true, you did the right thing by telling the lady (fiancée). Your friend Okey is a mean person.
The lady just dodged a bullet. I feel for the 23 year old your friend decided to marry. She has entered one chance.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by NatureDavid(m): 11:44pm On May 27, 2018
ihimiray:
bro it's unfair for you to say that, imagine if if we're ur sister
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Homguy(m): 11:44pm On May 27, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
You are funny. I did right and will do it again
God bless you bro. You did well
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 27, 2018
1x2x3:

If you go by the logic of Karma....if you do bad then bad things must come to you then I think the girl must have played people for her to experience hers otherwise explain the concept of Karma.

So if a 18 seater bus get into an accident and all the passenger died on the spot then all the 18 passengers died because of Karma?

Let's assume you lost a huge sum of money, will you say Karma is happening to you?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by CarlosTheJackal: 11:46pm On May 27, 2018
LeHMaR:

Wait!, is that supposed to be an apology? because it didn't sound like one.
You can't get an apology from me because I'm not someone that hides from the truth. Okey is wrong and the fiance so called Karma cannot happen under my watch

Stop supporting evil please

5 Likes

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Zing85: 11:46pm On May 27, 2018
See yea snitching is snitching I think if I were in your shoes I would have just put some space between myself and the guy(and his girls)

2 Likes

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by 1x2x3: 11:46pm On May 27, 2018
nanauju:

Seems deviating from a topic is ur specialty.

Nope!! You are good at your game when a woman is at the receiving end. You can't swear you don't have a close friend that has played a man and you knew of it but never coughed........ He who is without a sin should be the first to cast a stone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by nanauju(f): 11:48pm On May 27, 2018
SirBunky85:
he shud have told her first and its left for her to believe or not but,his mind would be at peace dan allowing her to pass all through dese troubles.if d lady decides to treat dem f.ups,she supose start with dat jackal guy cuz hes an accomplice.he was aware and still allowed d lady to be spending her money and time.dat guy is evn more wicked dan his friend

Whether he's more wicked than his friend, I wouldn't know and definitely none of my business. But as for this matter so, he did well by opening up to the lady. It's left for the lady to do whatever she wants

1 Like

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by CarlosTheJackal: 11:49pm On May 27, 2018
nanauju:
CarlosTheJackal you did very well. You told her @ the right time sef, backing it up with evidence. If you had told her earlier she probably wouldn't have believed.. Coz of her love.
Don't let anyone tell you that you didn't do it right
You are the only one that understood why i was buying time.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by 1x2x3: 11:50pm On May 27, 2018
udemzy101:

So if a 18 seater bus get into an accident and all the passenger died on the spot then all the 18 passengers died because of Karma?

Let's assume you lost a huge sum of money, will you say Karma is happening to you?

You are yet to explain how Karma works. I pointed that out because everyone is shouting Karma without knowing how Karma works.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl / 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To / Relationship Trends Among Teenagers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.