Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (32761 Views)

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes / Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 8:21am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:

you dey mind the idiotic f00l.
udu.j,supersystem,igetjoyfromthis.
cheesy
onye ara nwuru anwu.
He has more than that

I am not going to give names, but anyone following the thread from the beginning should be able to pick that up.

That was the reason why I doubted poco allegations from the onset

He keeps accusing others of what he is actually doing, How ironic!
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 8:22am On May 29, 2018

Ladyhippolyta88! So You Are Actually Reading The Whole Words Clash
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 8:24am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:

morning.wink

Sugar Morning!

I Dont need To Ask if You Dreamt of Me. I'm Sure You Didnt Sleep. You Were Here Fighting All Night embarassed
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:25am On May 29, 2018
greiboy:
He has more than the that

I am not going to give names, but anyone following the thread from the beginning should be able to pick that up.

That was the reason why I doubted poco allegations from the onset

He keeps accusing others of what he is actually doing, How ironic!
really?
to show how jobless one can be.
lmao,that boy is totally useless.lipsrsealed

please,expose his numerous accounts naaw.embarassed

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:26am On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

Sugar Morning!

I Dont need To Ask if You Dreamt of Me. I'm Sure You Didnt Sleep. You Were Here Fighting All Night embarassed
lmao,I woke up to study and then saw their useless mentions;I had to reply.

now,I logged in here again,same thing.

this people will die ontop my matter.

I'm not the only beautiful girl on NL please.cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mrphysics(m): 8:30am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

Bruv, stop replying her and watch her die in pain grin

Here is her pattern; when she starts crushing on you, she'll start showing it by insulting you to get your attention, so that you'll reiterate.

Example grin

She's Queensekxy, in case you know not.

She was insulting Airforce then, jumping into his thread to call him all sorts of names, we never knew she was indirectly crushing on him.

Immediately Airforce1 snapped and posted some cash(If you can remember), she automatically changed grin Started asslicking him, praising him upandan by saying "Chuka, you sef grin" "This Chuka eh! grin " Na her way be that. She'll secretly crush on you, use insult to get your attention and then change.

Another example ; She did it to IamJ

Insulted and attacked him all long, called him or sorts of names to get his attention and later confessed her love for him, telling him how much she missed him grin grin

But trust IamJ grin He messed her up immediately, savaged and rejected her by say she's a low-class girl.

Leave that girl biko grin grin

She's crushing on you grin
Lol, you offed me completely.
Airforce1 snapped Naira nah, what if I show her dollars? cheesy cheesy .

I didn't know she was queensekxy or so, that's how they create alternate account everywhere.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 8:30am On May 29, 2018
That's why I will never settle for a younger girl or my age mate,that was how my ex was in constant contact with her ex,I would never have found out because the biiiitch blocked the guys instagram ID on my phone,so whenever the guy post her pics I don't see it,it was when she gave me cold sores and her toto was itching her she wanted to flip the script on me accusing me of cheating,i just laughed and blocked her assss it was during the blocking I notice an ID I never personally blocked and I unblocked and checked who it was,amoye it was the so called ex,with pics of 2 of them chilling. While I have been forming faithfulness and also flaunting her pics on my time line. Felt like a fool but God dey.

5 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 8:31am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:

really?
to show how jobless one can be.
lmao,that boy is totally useless.lipsrsealed

please,expose his numerous accounts naaw.embarassed
No

That will be like exposing another nigga

His friend donstan almost got him one other day like that, but he quickly lied his way out

Mr supersystem types like a robot, which is very fast. If he takes decades to respond to your chats, then some of his other monikers are active on that same thread or another thread.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 8:33am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:
lmao,I woke up to study and then saw their useless mentions;I had to reply.

now,I logged in here again,same thing.
this people will die ontop my matter.
I'm not the only beautiful girl on NL please.cheesygrin

Am I The One That Told You To Be So beautiful?
Blame God For Making You A Beautiful Distraction wink

They Are Looking For Wife!
You Will Carry Your Cross by Yourself tongue
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 8:34am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

I didn't know she was queensekxy or so, that's how they create alternate account everywhere.

Lol grin

Just ignore the mechanic girl grin grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:34am On May 29, 2018
greiboy:
No

That will be like exposing another nigga

His friend donstan almost got him one other day like that, but he quickly lied his way out

Mr supersystem types like a robot, which is very fast. If he takes decades to respond to your chats, then some of his other monikers are active on that same thread or another thread.

kai!!such a misplaced priority.

smh.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 8:34am On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

Even a pastor can't wash it away from you.

Smh!
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:35am On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

Ladyhippolyta88! So You Are Actually Reading The Whole Words Clash
Yes.Ignore the insults it means nothing what is most important is that you would not go down that lane again.
Highqueen he done do.
You both should have a great day.
*Leaves*
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:36am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

mr boot licker,Stanley has a complete slate as boot.
his boots can't be enough to save your deing bitchy life.grin

if you wanna eat an ass,eat a clean and full one.
he's a hungry rabbid just like you.cheesy

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:38am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

Lol grin
Just ignore the mechanic girl grin grin
you so wish you had a career atall.cheesy
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:39am On May 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yes.Ignore the insults it means nothing what is most important is that you would not go down that lane again.
Highqueen he done do.
*Leaves*
alright ma'am.cheesy
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:40am On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

hahahah,those ones are totally useless.cheesy

I need some findings to do,gotta run along. have a nice day dearie. smiley

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 8:41am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

Even a pastor can't wash it away from you.

Smh!

Chai! Hahahaha.
Donstan no Go Kill Me grin

My Brother! My Own Don Finish Be That o. grin

Wetin i Go Do Na
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 8:41am On May 29, 2018
Mr supersystem if you don't want me to keep exposing you at all, don't throw side shades at me again and we are good.

Good morning

I am out of here
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:41am On May 29, 2018
bye,useless folks. stupid Stanley and his cohorts.tongue
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mrphysics(m): 8:41am On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

I Wake Up This Morning Feeling Awesome. You Obviously Wouldnt Forget It In A Long While, while I Put The Past Behind and Have Fun wink

You Didnt Get Scammed, you Are Behaving like This. You Would Probably Jump Into Lagos Lagoon If You Meet real Scammers
I have traded over $9500 on nairaland without being scammed. So why would you think you will/can scam me?

Well, you woke up today with regrets of your numerous scam activities and the last one that went wrong. By thinking the person behind this moniker Mrphysics is a kid like you, you exposed how ignorant you are.

You woke up with malaria, and I think you need some medication. Stop spending all your life in romance section, it won't ever help you rather lead you to more scam intentions. You need to take P-Alaxin and I can help you with that. Send me an email and I will sponsor your well being sincerely from the debt of my heart. I know you need help, trust me, Mrphysics is kind, gentle, ever merciful, and most loving.

These ladies won't save you, use your tongue to count your teeth little bro. Waiting for your mail.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 8:42am On May 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Highqueen he done do.
*Leaves*

grin wink
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by RedDistrict: 8:43am On May 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
Yes the normal antimalarial but if it persists I will see a doctor today. Thanks, hope you are well
sorry bro

abeg find anti malaria run am sharp sharp, pele

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by austyn0(m): 8:43am On May 29, 2018
greiboy:
Not sure of these allegations, but there's only one guy I know with probably more than 10 accounts on nairaland.

And apparently, he is here and alive on this thread

I personally don't give a fucck tho

Laughs....Why give a Bleep broh??..

I'm seriously suspecting "people" are seriously monitoring me,, suspecting my nick to be an alternate account of some popular person here.... I experienced such happenings on 2go,, buh my greatest surprise and worry is you are gonna find agbayas and mamas behind the childish acts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 8:43am On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

Chai!
Hahahaha.

Donstan no Go Kill Me grin

My Brother! My Own Don Finish Be That o. grin

Wetin i Go Do Na

The attention you are craving from that mechanic girl called Highqueen by praising her is what she’s giving to me to get my attention grin But I no wan do with her cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 8:44am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

I have traded over $9500 on nairaland without being scammed. So why would you think you will/can scam me?

Well, you woke up today with regrets of your numerous scam activities and the last one that went wrong. By thinking the person behind this moniker Mrphysics is a kid like you, you exposed how ignorant you are.

You woke up with malaria, and I think you need some medication. Stop spending all your life in romance section, it won't ever help you rather lead you to more scam intentions. You need to take P-Alaxin and I can help you with that. Send me an email and I will sponsor your well being sincerely from the debt of my heart. I know you need help, trust me, Mrphysics is kind, gentle, ever merciful, and most loving.

These ladies won't save you, use your tongue to count your teeth little bro. Waiting for your mail.

So You Expect Me To Read All These... How Much You Go Pay Me
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:44am On May 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Highqueen he done do.
*Leaves*
cheesy
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 8:45am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:
hahahah,those ones are totally useless.cheesy

I need some findings to do,gotta run along. have a nice day dearie. smiley

wink
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:48am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

The attention you are craving from that mechanic girl called Highqueen by praising her is what she’s giving to me to get my attention grin But I no wan do with her cheesy cheesy cheesy

afo sagbuo gi dia.
isi amu.undecided

when you dive into my comments like tse tse about to dive into a grave to lay with a dead body you didn't know?
you stopped on Sunday cos I threatened you of being banned due to spamming.

keep seeking for my attention and be disgracing yourself more.
so long I'm concerned,I will quote you whenever you dive into my mentions to display your usual uncouth attitude.
iti boribo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

shocked

Please Shift Let Me Faint...

She Have Break My Heart o. Chai!

I Will Not Eat Today sad
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mrphysics(m): 8:50am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:

mr boot licker,Stanley has a complete slate as boot.
his boots can't be enough to save your deing bitchy life.grin

if you wanna eat an ass,eat a clean and full one.
he's a hungry rabbid just like you.cheesy
Lol, I'm hungry cheesy cheesy

I think you and Iamplato deserve yourselves. I learned that the sight of money gives you orgasm. Chuka self, Chuka nawa for you grin grin grin

Let me imagine how you would sing my song of praises when if I show you $$$.
You'll be like: Mrphysics nke'a self. Mrphysics, ozugo nu, Mrphysics nwannem, odugbu nah 042, etc.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 8:53am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

Lol, I'm hungry cheesy cheesy

I think you and Iamplato deserve yourselves. I learned that the sight of money gives you orgasm. Chuka self, Chuka nawa for you grin grin grin

Let me imagine how you would sing my song of praises when if I show you $$$.
You'll be like: Mrphysics nke'a self. Mrphysics, ozugo nu, Mrphysics nwannem, odugbu nah 042, etc.

grin grin

Chuka bikozienu grin
Chuka rasie'm ike grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single / Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos / What Can You Say About This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.