Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (32759 Views)

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes / Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:32am On May 29, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

You are very correct. She has so many monikers-preshy,highqueen,highpriestess,queensexxy,sexxy etc etc

Are you surprised she is vulgar? What do you expect from an owerri girl. Owerri girls are known to be very vulgar and highly promiscuous sad

HAHA.. I SAID IT. SHE'S PROBABLY ONE OF THOSE TEENAGE GIRLS THAT HAWK BANANAS ON THE HIGHWAY.
YOU KNOW THEIR TYPE.. ONCE THEY GRAB ONE SMALL PHONE AND "TRAVEL" FROM THEIR LOCALITY TO THE INTERNET IT FEELS LIKE THEY IN WONDERLAND. WHO KNOWS, IF SHE BELIEVES NAIRALAND IS EUROPE.. SO SHE'S TRYING TO FIT IN BY ALL MEANS. EVER WONDER WHY SHE HAS MORE THAN 10 MONIKERS? THOSE ARE VISAS & TICKETS TO MANY COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD. grin
I'VE NEVER BLAMED HER FOR ANYTHING, HONESTLY. BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by BiafranBushBoy: 7:37am On May 29, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT BUT THIS DESCRIBES THAT VULGAR GIRL HIGH QUEEN. undecided

Hmmm... Lol.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Sugar97(f): 7:37am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Very useless, silly, and disgusting fellow.

Back then I thought she had something to offer when I saw her contribute on a career thread.

Even sent her a message and introduced myself.

Then after a while, I saw the low mental human behind the moniker. Who cherished anything to compare male and female. I once asked her a question on a thread, she was so incoherent with her grammatical structure.

Then I knew she was a scam when it comes to having an IQ above 0.6.

Watch her on the next thread that would lead to castigating either the male folk or lifting one gender above the other.

Now this is pure bitterness. What exactly has she done to deserve this?
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 7:40am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Come again?
You say wah?
cheesygrin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by igetjoyfromthis: 7:41am On May 29, 2018
Sugar97:

Take your time and go through all of pocohantas threads and you will see she is just two faced. A man hater and low life just pretending to be nice. She is crafty I give her that. Cunning old woman angry
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by BiafranBushBoy: 7:42am On May 29, 2018
Sugar97:

Bitterness about what? Or you prolly just feel like typing this morning?
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 7:46am On May 29, 2018
kimbraa:
Mehn! There's difference between having a constructive argument and ranting. So your definition of avoiding an argument is by asking if I have sense at all? What a way to justify yourself! grin

You dn win grin

Oya dey go grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 7:47am On May 29, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

she really is an empty queen who spends all her life on nairaland with so many monikers , how desperate for attention can someone be shocked. That's how she was begging Slaye for money. Broke leeches all of them angry
lool,can you provide a link that I begged slate for money?grincheesy

lmao.

if you can provide a screenshot then I will have no problem with that.

just the way I asked markydebb for her monthly salary?or marinne her writing salary,and deadrat his writing money in a playful way which they understand and I have been doing that till today.
cheesy

shut the fup useless bitch.cheesy supersystem, igetjoyfromthis,uduj.

lmao.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 7:49am On May 29, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

HAHA.. I SAID IT. SHE'S PROBABLY ONE OF THOSE TEENAGE GIRLS THAT HAWK BANANAS ON THE HIGHWAY.
YOU KNOW THEIR TYPE.. ONCE THEY GRAB ONE SMALL PHONE AND "TRAVEL" FROM THEIR LOCALITY TO THE INTERNET IT FEELS LIKE THEY IN WONDERLAND. WHO KNOWS, IF SHE BELIEVES NAIRALAND IS EUROPE.. SO SHE'S TRYING TO FIT IN BY ALL MEANS. EVER WONDER WHY SHE HAS MORE THAN 10 MONIKERS? THOSE ARE VISAS & TICKETS TO MANY COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD. grin
I'VE NEVER BLAMED HER FOR ANYTHING, HONESTLY. BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND.
capslock will die of having a chip on his shoulder.
I'm vulgar kill yourself.tongue
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 7:55am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Hmmm... Lol.
what's funny?tongue
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:55am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:

capslock will die of having a chip on his shoulder.
I'm vulgar kill yourself.tongue

YOU'LL DIE FROM RUNNING FROM ONE MAN TO ANOTHER BEGGING FOR ALMS.

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 7:57am On May 29, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

You are very correct. She has so many monikers-preshy,highqueen,highpriestess,queensexxy,sexxy etc etc

Are you surprised she is vulgar? What do you expect from an owerri girl. Owerri girls are known to be very vulgar and highly promiscuous sad
lmao,I wonder where the pain is coming from?
from a jobless hoodrat.cheesy

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 7:57am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

Though you don't deserve my mention, but let me help you with it.

So the hatred for donstan18 was that much that anyone who agrees with him becomes and asslicker and an automatic enemy? You guys won't stop being funny.

Little wonder someone said I started gumming body with her 'anti people', so she wanted me to asslick her too and now it seems you want praise singers too? There's nothing Mrphysics won't see.

All right, I'm that secondary school boy that will feed your dying self. Biafranbushboy nicely captured it, you guys worth only nairaland likes and shares. How many do you worth? 50 likes and 10 shares? Just know it will never change to $50.

Like donstan18 said, your an emptyqueen

Bruv, stop replying her and watch her die in pain grin

Here is her pattern; when she starts crushing on you, she'll start showing it by insulting you to get your attention, so that you'll reiterate.

Example grin

She's Queensekxy, in case you know not.

She was insulting Airforce then, jumping into his thread to call him all sorts of names, we never knew she was indirectly crushing on him.

Immediately Airforce1 snapped and posted some cash(If you can remember), she automatically changed grin Started asslicking him, praising him upandan by saying "Chuka, you sef grin" "This Chuka eh! grin " Na her way be that. She'll secretly crush on you, use insult to get your attention and then change.

Another example ; She did it to IamJ

Insulted and attacked him all long, called him or sorts of names to get his attention and later confessed her love for him, telling him how much she missed him grin grin

But trust IamJ grin He messed her up immediately, savaged and rejected her by say she's a low-class girl.

Leave that girl biko grin grin

She's crushing on you grin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 7:58am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

The case was closed but the memories lives on and lives with you

I Wake Up This Morning Feeling Awesome. You Obviously Wouldnt Forget It In A Long While, while I Put The Past Behind and Have Fun wink

You Didnt Get Scammed, you Are Behaving like This. You Would Probably Jump Into Lagos Lagoon If You Meet real Scammers
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 7:58am On May 29, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Mad man grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 7:59am On May 29, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'LL DIE FROM RUNNING FROM ONE MAN TO ANOTHER BEGGING FOR ALMS. cheesy
lmao,which alms?
can you provide anywhere I begged anybody for alms?

are you mistaken me for you female alternate? cheesy
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Sugar97(f): 7:59am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Bitterness about what? Or you prolly just feel like typing this morning?

No, I don't just feel like typing. I just wonder why this is so important to u that u had to type something as intense as that
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 8:00am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Motherfucker started with frustratedrat. Guess you are oblivious about his battered origin?

You wouldn't wana know! Fuckinh internet scammer!

Emergencycase! Somebody Is Calling You
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 8:00am On May 29, 2018
oloyede252:
donstan18 you're really crazy... Just laughing all through especially with the way you counter that lady accusation... am sure she didn't see it coming like that.

She's dumb grin

Imagine her logic cheesy I had to use it against her for her to know how foolish she was.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 8:02am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Shut the fvck up... P00r useele$$ brokea$$ whimp!

Your matter, how much is your matter? We look out for people with matter, we come to you?

You took dinner? Or you're looking for someone to send you 500 Naira?

Fvckinh shrimp. You are gonna create another thread looking for whom to dupe.

Meirda!
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 8:03am On May 29, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

Are you surprised she is vulgar? What do you expect from an owerri girl. Owerri girls are known to be very vulgar and highly promiscuous

Owerri ladies are some how promiscuous, but not totally vulgar.

I think Highqueen's own is as a result of bad home training grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 8:03am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

The bold sentence is the only relevant thing you wrote up there. I left you stage long time ago. Saw your scamming thread, if i had tagged tabbaz, by now, your case will only be settled in hell.

Not everyone is your mate here, maybe you should do due diligence in case of next time. That I'm new on this section does not mean my account isn't older than you and your deadrat account. Learn to respect elders. There's a reason I'm mrphysics, your madam should have schooled you on that.

K
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:04am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

Bruv, stop replying her and watch her die in pain grin

Here is her pattern; when she starts crushing on you, she'll start showing it by insulting you to get your attention, so that you'll reiterate.

Example grin

She's Queensekxy, in case you know not.

She was insulting Airforce then, jumping into his thread to call him all sorts of names, we never knew she was indirectly crushing on him.

Immediately Airforce1 snapped and posted some cash(If you can remember), she automatically changed grin Started asslicking him, praising him upandan by saying "Chuka, you sef grin" "This Chuka eh! grin " Na her way be that. She'll secretly crush on you, use insult to get your attention and then change.

Another example ; She did it to IamJ

Insulted and attacked him all long, called him or sorts of names to get his attention and later confessed her love for him, telling him how much she missed him grin grin

But trust IamJ grin He messed her up immediately, savaged and rejected her by say she's a low-class girl.

Leave that girl biko grin grin

She's crushing on you grin
lmao,toothless dog has finally gotten his voice where he left it.
futo tout!!

the same way you said I can't afford generator becuase it's costly?
lmao,how much is generator? very dirty rabbid frustrated hunger ravaged 3rd class idiot couldn't afford.

that's same way you think 500k is such a huge money to me?chai,I bet you are very myopic and poor to have graded 500k as rich.cheesy
just a project in working on right now is a million+

so what's 500k to shut me up?chai.
you are really poor with your poor and repugnant mentality.as for Jude,yes!!I missed seeing nudes.grin

he should come back and show us some more.
meanwhile,I'm dealing with you so don't derail.

futo jobless 3rd graduate.cheesy

ps:you said I confessed my love for Jude?
lmao,anything to garner likes.cheesy
I didn't expect less from a 3rd class graduate though. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:07am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

I think Highqueen's own is as a result of bad home training grin
awww!!!!
I am vulgar and proud,deal with it olodo.
last time,you said I shouldn't involve your family,now you are doing the same? undecided
don't cry fowl if i bring yours. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 8:13am On May 29, 2018
Finally Mr suspersystem has managed to expose himself
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:13am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

I think Highqueen's own is as a result of bad home training and constant hawking grin

SIMPLE!
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 8:13am On May 29, 2018

This Early Morning some People Have Not Brushed o. They Are Here Fighting shocked
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:15am On May 29, 2018
lmao.cheesy
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:17am On May 29, 2018
greiboy:
Finally Mr suspersystem has managed to expose himself
you dey mind the idiotic f00l.
udu.j,supersystem,igetjoyfromthis.
cheesy
onye ara nwuru anwu.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 8:19am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:
you dey mind the idiotic f00l. udu.j,supersystem,igetjoyfromthis. cheesy onye ara nwuru anwu.

shocked
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:19am On May 29, 2018
walks outta useless thread. undecided
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:20am On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

shocked
morning.wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single / Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos / What Can You Say About This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.