Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (32764 Views)

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes / Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 1:41am On May 29, 2018
kimbraa:
If someone accuses me of something as petty as owning an account on NL, I say one or two or rather walk away 'cause they'd eventually get to know the truth, but in your case, you've been on the thread saying all sort about the person that accused you. What point have you proven?

In philosophy, what you've succeeded in doing is called ad hominem; where you divert focus from the subject of argument to mortify your accuser, and it's what the guilty person does. grin

You get sense atall? grin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 1:44am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

You get sense atall? grin
You see...
When you don't have an argument, you insult.

Empty cleverness! grin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 1:47am On May 29, 2018
kimbraa:
You see...
When you don't have an argument, you insult.

Empty cleverness! grin

Had it being i tried starting an argument, you'll say I'm trying to defend because I'm guilty grin

But I avoided an argument, an here you are, wanting it.

Na so you confuse reach? grin

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 2:07am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

Am'a tell you some shii Bruv cheesy

Take this section serious and watch yourself grow hatred for someone, tell the truth on this section and watch yourself hated by asslickers and the dumb ladies.

Play your observing card well on my comments on different sections? It's different, fvcking different.

This section is an assemblage of dumb ladies and pussay ass niggaz. Take none of them serious, out of millions of Nland users, I've sent PM to none, but have chatted with just a lady offline. Not that I don't chase women, but women on this section don't worth it, I'm not over dope, but v'got some reasons for such.

Trust me buddy, the moment you start seeing lots of them as foooooools? The quicker you'll start getting used to their stupid mentions. That very Highqueen is dumb ad empty, i rarely reply her mentions, she's just an attention seeker using the hard and insultive way to penetrate your mention. Nothing else.

As for IamPlato, he was joking but you over reacted.
look who is calling people dumb.
someone that nearly escaped with 3rd class,someone thats known for writing gibberish.

you are a dumbo old f00l.
you rarely reply my mentions but you will take your body odour to quote me everywhere you go just cos you wanna dwell on NL likes.

f00lish iriot with slacked mentality.
iti akwu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 2:11am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

Had it being i tried starting an argument, you'll say I'm trying to defend because I'm guilty grin

But I avoided an argument, an here you are, wanting it.

Na so you confuse reach? grin
Mehn! There's difference between having a constructive argument and ranting. So your definition of avoiding an argument is by asking if I have sense at all? What a way to justify yourself! grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 2:12am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

donstan18 to be very honest with you, most of the things done on this section gets me weak. I have watched and observed with care and they make a hell of noise. I saw tonight someone trying to avoid mentioning me but she keeps mentioning me. Honestly speaking, If i start, they will close down this thread. For months now, she's been trying to get me talking, shaking the table that 90% of her is standing on.

This section reeks of ladies who undermine us. I saw one mentioning my name somewhere on page two, highqueen or what, I really do not know why she should mention my name, i mean we haven't met. Some of these ladies are annoying. The fact that we don't post frequently on this section should not make them think we are novice here or a kid.

Imagine Iamplato telling me to prepare for WAEC, he must have had a very stupid impression about me. People especially ladies underrate and insult people here and it's not cool.
I didn't wanna grace you with a response but lemme try.
aren't you the secondary boy creating a thread about how you wanna eat donstan's poo?

showering him with praises and worshipping his attention seeking life.

and I remebered commenting on that thread too.
so what's your point?you are an asslicker.
deal with it.
and hey!I never mentioned your moniker so don't border replying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 2:16am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Shut the fvck up... P00r useele$$ brokea$$ whimp!

Your matter, how much is your matter? We look out for people with matter, we come to you?

You took dinner? Or you're looking for someone to send you 500 Naira?

Fvckinh shrimp. You are gonna create another thread looking for whom to dupe.

Meirda!
sharap.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Thegamingorca(m): 2:21am On May 29, 2018
pocohantas:

I have mentioned you.
Oya, shake the table na... undecided
No be only 90%, na 100%.
shocked

What are you brewing now, I wonder?
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 2:25am On May 29, 2018
kimbraa:
Mehn! There's difference between having a constructive argument and ranting. So your definition of avoiding an argument is by asking if I have sense at all? What a way to justify yourself! grin
don't mind the old f00lish fraudster,he is behind that moniker no doubt.
just cos of NL likes.
spits.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 2:28am On May 29, 2018
old man that has refused to have sense.
talking about being intelligent;so you counted your clueless self in. lmao,I don't want a thoroughly psychological exuberance, sorry exoneration. cheesy
iti mpataka.
shameless frustrated little rat.

tueh.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 2:32am On May 29, 2018
did I even know you existed on this forum of not the way you were mentioning and licking preshy account.

you need to be whooped in the balls,cos I wonder what makes you a man.
if not the stupidity that defines your already degenerated self.

donstan never in your inconsequential little poor life mention me on this forum,let's know you can live a day without mentioning and spamming my account.
ode!!

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 3:34am On May 29, 2018
donpiiko go and sleep.undecided
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 3:44am On May 29, 2018
I am sick and it's raining heavily here that's why I woke up sad
highqueen:
donpiiko go and sleep.undecided
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 3:53am On May 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
I am sick and it's raining heavily here that's why I woke up sad
ah!!sorry about that.
hope you have taken drugs?
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 3:54am On May 29, 2018
Yes the normal antimalarial but if it persists I will see a doctor today. Thanks, hope you are well
highqueen:

ah!!sorry about that.
hope you have taken drugs?
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 4:44am On May 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
Yes the normal antimalarial but if it persists I will see a doctor today. Thanks, hope you are well
that's nice dear.

yeah,I'm good.
thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mrphysics(m): 5:55am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:

I didn't wanna grace you with a response but lemme try.
aren't you the secondary boy creating a thread about how you wanna eat donstan's poo?

showering him with praises and worshipping his attention seeking life.

and I remebered commenting on that thread too.
so what's your point?you are an asslicker.
deal with it.
and hey!I never mentioned your moniker so don't border replying.
Though you don't deserve my mention, but let me help you with it.

So the hatred for donstan18 was that much that anyone who agrees with him becomes and asslicker and an automatic enemy? You guys won't stop being funny.

Little wonder someone said I started gumming body with her 'anti people', so she wanted me to asslick her too and now it seems you want praise singers too? There's nothing Mrphysics won't see.

All right, I'm that secondary school boy that will feed your dying self. Biafranbushboy nicely captured it, you guys worth only nairaland likes and shares. How many do you worth? 50 likes and 10 shares? Just know it will never change to $50.

Like donstan18 said, your an emptyqueen
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mrphysics(m): 6:01am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

Am'a tell you some shii Bruv cheesy

Take this section serious and watch yourself grow hatred for someone, tell the truth on this section and watch yourself hated by asslickers and the dumb ladies.

Play your observing card well on my comments on different sections? It's different, fvcking different.

This section is an assemblage of dumb ladies and pussay ass niggaz. Take none of them serious, out of millions of Nland users, I've sent PM to none, but have chatted with just a lady offline. Not that I don't chase women, but women on this section don't worth it, I'm not over dope, but v'got some reasons for such.

Trust me buddy, the moment you start seeing lots of them as foooooools? The quicker you'll start getting used to their stupid mentions. That very Highqueen is dumb ad empty, i rarely reply her mentions, she's just an attention seeker using the hard and insultive way to penetrate your mention. Nothing else.

As for IamPlato, he was joking but you over reacted.

Yeah, I completely understand. As for Iamplato, I needed to talk to him so he will know that social media doesn't mean/imply equal media.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:13am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

Lol grin grin

I was even thinking she's a smart one, but this method of clapback exposed her the more and made it known to me that she normally get pained whenever she's being dissed.

I often do some midnight works and I know some set of Nlanders who normally roam by that time, she's among, she mostly logs out by past 3am grin grin

I know lots of them, from Airforce, Queensucuc and ubunja grin

She didn't disappoint as a Nland lady, very dumb move grin

3 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by kenex4ever(m): 6:22am On May 29, 2018
Espada10:

I don't have to explain myself to you.

But I really did a number on you.

You greatest mistake on this forum( especially during all our fracas) was thinking I was here to bully or change or subdue you.

Nope

My mission was to change how people ( especially male nairalanders ) perceive you ( your tricks, manipulations and deflection tactics) and I am glad yo say it was damn successful.

The only dud is that you are annonymous ...no one really knows what you look like.

she may be looking like aunty Ramota. I know her type
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by kenex4ever(m): 6:24am On May 29, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
hahahahahaha

this poco and donstan are both crazy cheesy.......................hilariously crazy!!
she likes that dostan, Always looking for his trouble.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by pocohantas(f): 6:45am On May 29, 2018
kimbraa:
You know she was right about you. You own that alternate. grin

I guess you're also paranoid and have been dealt with by Espada grin

kimbraa:
If someone accuses me of something as petty as owning an account on NL, I say one or two or rather walk away 'cause they'd eventually get to know the truth, but in your case, you've been on the thread saying all sort about the person that accused you. What point have you proven?

In philosophy, what you've succeeded in doing is called ad hominem; where you divert focus from the subject of argument to mortify your accuser, and it's what the guilty person does. grin

YOU are WISE wink

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by oloyede252(m): 6:52am On May 29, 2018
donstan18 you're really crazy... Just laughing all through especially with the way you counter that lady accusation... am sure she didn't see it coming like that.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by BiafranBushBoy: 6:54am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:

sharap.

Come again?

You say wah?
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by igetjoyfromthis: 6:55am On May 29, 2018
pocohantas:

I have mentioned you.
Oya, shake the table na... undecided
No be only 90%, na 100%.

Shut the fvck up woman, know our place. Anuofia angry
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by igetjoyfromthis: 6:57am On May 29, 2018
Espada10:

So basically, what you are saying is that she is no longer an evening Newspaper but she is now a tissue paper

hahahahhahahahahha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin poco has been finished. Old hag trying to stay relevant angry
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by igetjoyfromthis: 6:59am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

So the hatred for donstan18 was that much that anyone who agrees with him becomes and asslicker and an automatic enemy? You guys won't stop being funny.

Little wonder someone said I started gumming body with her 'anti people', so she wanted me to asslick her too and now it seems you want praise singers too? There's nothing Mrphysics won't see.

All right, I'm that secondary school boy that will feed your dying self. Biafranbushboy nicely captured it, you guys worth only nairaland likes and shares. How many do you worth? 50 likes and 10 shares? Just know it will never change to $50.

she really is an empty queen who spends all her life on nairaland with so many monikers , how desperate for attention can someone be shocked. That's how she was begging Slaye for money. Broke leeches all of them angry
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by BiafranBushBoy: 7:00am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

Who's worth 50 likes and 10 shares?

I understand how inconsequential the likes are, but these homoassholes here are worth nothing more than 5 likes.

Please correct yourself. wink
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by kenex4ever(m): 7:13am On May 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Okay I gerrit.
You work in Silicon Valley, Nigeria.
My apologies cheesy
ordinary computer village u don't know
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:14am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Very useless, silly, and disgusting fellow.

Back then I thought she had something to offer when I saw her contribute on a career thread.

Even sent her a message and introduced myself.

Then after a while, I saw the low mental human behind the moniker. Who cherished anything to compare male and female. I once asked her a question on a thread, she was so incoherent with her grammatical structure.

Then I knew she was a scam when it comes to having an IQ above 0.6.

Watch her on the next thread that would lead to castigating either the male folk or lifting one gender above the other.

I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT BUT THIS DESCRIBES THAT VULGAR GIRL HIGH QUEEN. undecided
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by igetjoyfromthis: 7:19am On May 29, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT BUT THIS DESCRIBES THAT VULGAR GIRL HIGH QUEEN. undecided

You are very correct. She has so many monikers-preshy,highqueen,highpriestess,queensexxy,sexxy etc etc

Are you surprised she is vulgar? What do you expect from an owerri girl. Owerri girls are known to be very vulgar and highly promiscuous sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos / What Can You Say About This Picture / I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.