Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (32766 Views)

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes / Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by BiafranBushBoy: 1:03am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

That's all they do here, few of them have started visiting business section looking for help.

Here, when they are tired of insults, they return to scam especially that deadrat of a boy now disguising himself as Iamplato.

Motherfucker started with frustratedrat. Guess you are oblivious about his battered origin?

You wouldn't wana know! Fuckinh internet scammer!
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 1:03am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

And i thought I noticed it alone.

That's all she's good at arguing. Nothng else.
You know she was right about you. You own that alternate. grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mrphysics(m): 1:04am On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

You Guys Will Die Of Depression on Top My Matter...

The Case Is Closed! tongue

Take A Coffee Break Before You Guy Suffocate wink

I'm Out
The case was closed but the memories lives on and lives with you
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 1:06am On May 29, 2018
kimbraa:

Bored? kiss

Wanna chat? How about hitting me hard to get me angry?

Ride me cool bae, I might play along tongue

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by BiafranBushBoy: 1:06am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

Easy man, easy.

All shii gon boil down to the fact that we still on cyber-circle, zero fvcks should be given on some cases, in our own personal worlds, we rule. Cyber-character differs man, it's fvcking different. Pay less fvcks to her matters Bruv.

Last last, we still gon console ourself with the say "Social media appearance ain't reality".

Just keep your nerves, no online user worth the anger Bruv, none of them.

No fvcks given. But you know that kinda shhiit when you see a whimp tryna sound legit.

Blows me up big time. Fvckinh pretty sure I'm gonna prey on her Moro comparing some gender shiit.

Lame head. Aiight FAM.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by BiafranBushBoy: 1:07am On May 29, 2018
kimbraa:

Detective Jones.

Here we go.....
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 1:10am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

Bored? kiss

Wanna chat? How about hitting me hard to get me angry?

Ride me cool bae, I might play along tongue
Bored by 1:10? Nope, just not feeling sleepy. grin

On a serious note, you're the one behind the Espada account. I'll tell you how I knew later.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mrphysics(m): 1:11am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Motherfucker started with frustratedrat. Guess you are oblivious about his battered origin?

You wouldn't wana know! Fuckinh internet scammer!
You know I don't take mind their usernames and their activities except some select monikers here. I was in this section to catch fun when I learned about his scamming thread. Went into the thread and was disappointed. I even had pity on the guy, didn't know he wasn't deserving of it.

He needs help and I can actually help him if he will be bold enough to send a mail but he wouldn't, his ego is inflated. He loves praise singers just like his aunty cheesy cheesy, cheerleaders only lead them to destruction.

They said that an intelligent man is one who knows what will happen tomorrow. MrPhysics is wiser than the devil.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 1:11am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Detective Jones.

Here we go.....
Be busy looking for trouble. Why aren't you sleeping?
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by BiafranBushBoy: 1:13am On May 29, 2018
kimbraa:
Be busy looking for trouble. Why aren't you sleeping?

Aiidy sleeping. Brb, gotta wake up.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mrphysics(m): 1:13am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Detective Jones.

Here we go.....
You might consider ignoring these people. This is what they feed on, we don't have that time to share with them. Ignore her and move on bro
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 1:14am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

No fvcks given. But you know that kinda shhiit when you see a whimp tryna sound legit.

Blows me up big time. Fvckinh pretty sure I'm gonna prey on her Moro comparing some gender shiit.

Lame head. Aiight FAM.

Fvcking asslickers makes her sound legit, they do fall for her manipulative tactics, hence making it look like a legit grenade was dropped.

But c'ommon Bruv, all could be an indirect way to catch fun(Zero intended pun), that's why you gon overlook.

Thou, it's fvcking cool with the way you surfaced, pulled some magnifying stunt to be remembered with grin But all the same, try decode some intended troll to avoid being used. Possibly shes viewing as a guest, possibly.

We cool?
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 1:17am On May 29, 2018
cheesy grin
I woke up to shii and I can't stop laughing
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 1:17am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Aiidy sleeping. Brb, gotta wake up.
Go to bed, I thought you have where to go to tomorrow?
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mrphysics(m): 1:17am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

Fvcking asslickers makes her sound legit, they do fall for her manipulative tactics, hence making it look like a legit grenade was dropped.

But c'ommon Bruv, all could be an indirect way to catch fun(Zero intended pun), that's why you gon overlook.

Thou, it's fvcking cool with the way you surfaced, pulled some magnifying stunt to be remembered with grin But all the same, try decode some intended troll to avoid being used. Possibly shes viewing as a guest, possibly.

We cool?

grin grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by BiafranBushBoy: 1:17am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

You know I don't take mind their usernames and their activities except some select monikers here. I was in this section to catch fun when I learned about his scamming thread. Went into the thread and was disappointed. I even had pity on the guy, didn't know he wasn't deserving of it.

He needs help and I can actually help him if he will be bold enough to send a mail but he wouldn't, his ego is inflated. He loves praise singers just like his aunty cheesy cheesy, cheerleaders only lead them to destruction.

They said that an intelligent man is one who knows what will happen tomorrow. MrPhysics is wiser than the devil.

Help?

Aiidy sent the idiot some lil cash back then. Never knew he was just another stone dumb fellow I was tryna help.

Allow the guy to wallow in penury. Use the cash go buy condoms and masturbate.

Thank me later.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 1:17am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

@Embolden , that lines got me Bruv.

Dope!
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 1:18am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

You might consider ignoring these people. This is what they feed on, we don't have that time to share with them. Ignore her and move on bro
He can't ignore me. grin
We are not all fighting on here.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 1:19am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Help?

Aiidy sent the idiot some lil cash back then. Never knew he was just another stone dumb fellow I was tryna help.

Allow the guy to wallow in penury. Use the cash go buy condoms and masturbate.

Thank me later.

Fvck!!!

Beast, you are Bruv grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by BiafranBushBoy: 1:19am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

We cool?

Sure man... Bon nuit.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 1:20am On May 29, 2018
kimbraa:
Bored by 1:10? Nope, just not feeling sleepy. grin

On a serious note, you're the one behind the Espada account. I'll tell you how I knew later.

Lol, I'm not grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by BiafranBushBoy: 1:20am On May 29, 2018
kimbraa:
Go to bed, I thought you have where to go to tomorrow?

Nightie.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 1:21am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Sure man... Bon nuit.

Alright blood, stay cool.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 1:21am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, I'm not grin

Your rants on this thread shows how guilty you are. grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 1:21am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

grin grin

Fact! Bruv.

Fact grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 1:22am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Nightie.
Night.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 1:23am On May 29, 2018
kimbraa:
Your rants on this thread shows how guilty you are. grin

Rants?

This isn't my first time to shake a thread this way, is it?
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mrphysics(m): 1:24am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

We cool?

donstan18 to be very honest with you, most of the things done on this section gets me weak. I have watched and observed with care and they make a hell of noise. I saw tonight someone trying to avoid mentioning me but she keeps mentioning me. Honestly speaking, If i start, they will close down this thread. For months now, she's been trying to get me talking, shaking the table that 90% of her is standing on.

This section reeks of ladies who undermine us. I saw one mentioning my name somewhere on page two, highqueen or what, I really do not know why she should mention my name, i mean we haven't met. Some of these ladies are annoying. The fact that we don't post frequently on this section should not make them think we are novice here or a kid.

Imagine Iamplato telling me to prepare for WAEC, he must have had a very stupid impression about me. People especially ladies underrate and insult people here and it's not cool.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by pocohantas(f): 1:27am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

[s]donstan18 to be very honest with you, most of the things done on this section gets me weak. I have watched and observed with care and they make a hell of noise. I saw tonight someone trying to avoid mentioning me but she keeps mentioning me. Honestly speaking, If i start, they will close down this thread. For months now, she's been trying to get me talking, shaking the table that 90% of her is standing on.

This section reeks of ladies who undermine us. I saw one mentioning my name somewhere on page two, highqueen or what, I really do not know why she should mention my name, i mean we haven't met. Some of these ladies are annoying. The fact that we don't post frequently on this section should not make them think we are novice here or a kid.

Imagine Iamplato telling me to prepare for WAEC. People especially ladies underrate and insult people here and it's not cool2[/s].

I have mentioned you.
Oya, shake the table na... undecided
No be only 90%, na 100%.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 1:33am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

Rants?

This isn't my first time to shake a thread this way, is it?
If someone accuses me of something as petty as owning an account on NL, I say one or two or rather walk away 'cause they'd eventually get to know the truth, but in your case, you've been on the thread saying all sort about the person that accused you. What point have you proven?

In philosophy, what you've succeeded in doing is called ad hominem; where you divert focus from the subject of argument to mortify your accuser, and it's what the guilty person does. grin

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mrphysics(m): 1:35am On May 29, 2018
I know you are looking for it tonight, well, just leave it hot cheesy cheesy
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 1:40am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

donstan18 to be very honest with you, most of the things done on this section gets me weak. I have watched and observed with care and they make a hell of noise. I saw tonight someone trying to avoid mentioning me but she keeps mentioning me. Honestly speaking, If i start, they will close down this thread. For months now, she's been trying to get me talking, shaking the table that 90% of her is standing on.

Imagine Iamplato telling me to prepare for WAEC, he must have had a very stupid impression about me. People especially ladies underrate and insult people here and it's not cool.

Am'a tell you some shii Bruv cheesy

Take this section serious and watch yourself grow hatred for someone, tell the truth on this section and watch yourself hated by asslickers and the dumb ladies.

Play your observing card well on my comments on different sections? It's different, fvcking different.

This section is an assemblage of dumb ladies and pussay ass niggaz. Take none of them serious, out of millions of Nland users, I've sent PM to none, but have chatted with just a lady offline. Not that I don't chase women, but women on this section don't worth it, I'm not over dope, but v'got some reasons for such.

Trust me buddy, the moment you start seeing lots of them as foooooools? The quicker you'll start getting used to their stupid mentions. That very Highqueen is dumb ad empty, i rarely reply her mentions, she's just an attention seeker using the hard and insultive way to penetrate your mention. Nothing else.

As for IamPlato, he was joking but you over reacted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What Can You Say About This Picture / I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. / 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.