Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,649 members, 7,955,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? (36567 Views)

"My Ex This My Ex That" / Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) / I Met My Ex This Christmas And I Was Stupid To Want Him Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by tk4rd: 1:48pm On May 30, 2018
Innobee99:
She's just 20 but smarter than a tortoise. Instead of her to apologise, she called me a fool, an educated graduate, many names I don't want to recall. Using same phone to send me diz messages.
The day a lady was telling all these kind of things on phone, I was laughing loudly..
She had to ask me why I was laughing.
I answered: "Baby, you just made yourself a big loser.. Now gerroutt!!"..
Come see as she come dey ask me what I mean..
I cut the call
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by guyla: 2:03pm On May 30, 2018
What makes you think she does not have a hatched up plan with her lover to give you rat poison
Just let her go for life, block her on all network
She is deadly
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by uss25dec: 2:16pm On May 30, 2018
motherfucker:

Bros, from what you said... That girl is less than 24. Am I right? If that is the case...

Let me tell you one cold hard truth: never take any girl below 25 serious... No matter how matured she appear when she talks, instead let her actions be your compass.

Also, let her fight to be with you...
Yes bro. I met her when she was 16. She will b 20 by July. I wasn't ready for marriage by then. I jst needed someone to train as a wife to b not knowing dat I was doing something dat I will never forget in my life. Another thing dat contributed to d matter was dat, it was a distance relationship. Abt 20hrs journey. I now realised dat 95% of young girls cant handle distance relationship. Dey must cheat. Even young wives. D pain was serious. I cried like a baby. D last time I saw her, hmmm, she looked into my eyes n told me dat d only favour she can do to me is to give me one of her friends. Dude, I felt like sinking at dat moment. It wasn't easy. I jst regretted dat I learnt it d hard way. Thanks for ur good advice.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by ridbell01(m): 3:08pm On May 30, 2018
Innobee99:
I pray God touches my hrt over night cuz she's coming tomorrow evening
my oga collect your phone don't do any stupid thing i had a worst experience last year November which make me broke uptil now..let her don't do what you will regret later
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Pataricatering(f): 3:29pm On May 30, 2018
Innobee99:
U can see that I was still the one that had to beg despite everything she did. Even after accepting her, she's d type I knw can never change. What if I leave beating her and collect my phone. That's just what I need. Same phone I bought with my sweat dat she's using to insult me.
yeah collect your phone back - if the story is as you tell it then she is a wretched ingrate! Don’t beat her sha o - it’s complete nonsense to resort to physical viol now for any reason !
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by motherfucker: 3:33pm On May 30, 2018
uss25dec:

Yes bro. I met her when she was 16. She will b 20 by July. I wasn't ready for marriage by then. I jst needed someone to train as a wife to b not knowing dat I was doing something dat I will never forget in my life. Another thing dat contributed to d matter was dat, it was a distance relationship. Abt 20hrs journey. I now realised dat 95% of young girls cant handle distance relationship. Dey must cheat. Even young wives. D pain was serious. I cried like a baby. D last time I saw her, hmmm, she looked into my eyes n told me dat d only favour she can do to me is to give me one of her friends. Dude, I felt like sinking at dat moment. It wasn't easy. I jst regretted dat I learnt it d hard way. Thanks for ur good advice.

Lol bros, I don't go near teenagers ooo. I don't at all.

Haba... You should know kids Na. If she were your daughter, would you encourage her to do same?

Besides women don't value you when u are too good, too open, too caring... Or give too much attention.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by movid(m): 4:01pm On May 30, 2018
Innobee99:
Guyz, pls I knw this might sound nasty but I just need ur candid opinion if paying my ex back this way will be good.

Do you think I am right or should let go?
Your advice pls cuz she's coming tomorrow evening.....Thanks
The babe never cum?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by helensmart: 4:01pm On May 30, 2018
how much is the phone please let her go with the phone karma will get hold of her and please erase the part of beating ohoh,God will surely bring a good and better lady for you.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by felix55(m): 5:38pm On May 30, 2018
URS s even small...my advice to u s to let everything go...trust me u won't regret it & u will definitely hear how she will end...don't b surprise,she will one day ask for ur forgiveness cos she will Neva see a guy like u again ...she hv lost a gold....cheerup bro... leave everything n let her go off ur mind.beta one dey come & am happy u hv learnt ur lessons.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by ghettochild4u(m): 7:34pm On May 30, 2018
Bleep her with condom but rob aboniki and grounded pepper on d condom.... Shikena after d harm is done..... let her go... let her keep the fone.... its a payment for d pains she gonna experience inside her honeypot

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by ayo4dworld(m): 10:03pm On May 30, 2018
I am surprised to read this from you despite what you put up as your signature...

Anigreat:
shocked

Collect your phone back

Give her the beating of her life, if you get mind Kill her join.

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by tartar9(m): 8:52am On May 31, 2018
What if she beats you instead sad

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by francesawesome(f): 11:39am On May 31, 2018
Innobee99:
I pray God touches my hrt over night cuz she's coming tomorrow evening
undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Innobee99(m): 5:08pm On May 31, 2018
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by fancy4eve(f): 6:23pm On May 31, 2018
just leave vengeance to God nd move on wit ur lyf.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Charlestotle22(m): 9:23pm On May 31, 2018
motherfucker:
clown
You are young. I can see that.
I just saw your signature
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Innobee99(m): 10:47pm On May 31, 2018
fof1:

WHAT USELESS PLANS IS THAT? PLS DROP IT AS IT IS TOTALLY BAD, UNWARRANTED AND CRIMINAL IN NATURE. PLS LET HER GO IF U HV CONCLUDED THAN TO START ANOTHER EPISODE OF POLICE WAHALA. THERE IS NOTHING GREAT ABIUT D PHONE AND NO NEED TO HUMILIATE HER. SHE IS A bleeped UP GIRL.
It's too late cuz it has been executed since
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by izaray(f): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2018
CHESTER48:
bro, ive seen it. I spent 100k within 1 week. Upon say na me break her virginity, she was crying telling me swearing up and dawn that it's only me. But she was fucking another guy. If I tell u Wetin I do her I swear u go like do this ur ex to be. Now I have 4 girls I'm fucking yes. I just met one today and we kissed making it 5.and my birthday is 22nd June I will Invite all of them. And let them fight. That's my plan. Nonsense.
This guy don vex i swear cheesy cheesy cheesy Baba fear God small na haba. Can't you forgive and let the past slide cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by biebs: 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Innobee99:
Guyz, pls I knw this might sound nasty but I just need ur candid opinion if paying my ex back this way will be good.

To cut the long story short, I met this lady 2015 and everything was going on smoothly until it turned out sour. Before I asked her out, I asked if she was in any relationship but she said no and that gave me a go ahead cuz I hate sharing my lady with any one. I always try my best financially to assist any lady am dating.

WHERE THE PROBLEM BEGAN!

Last year, I told her about the Nigeria Navy form and was happy and told me to apply for her which I did. But few days later she came with some credentials of a guy which she claimed was her cousin brother that I should help him apply too. At first I was suspicious of the whole play but still applied for the guy.

Two weeks later, I got to knw that the said guy was her boyfriend. I was damn mad but she denied and told me I like suspecting her.
Cuz of the love I had for her I let go of the past and we continued. Last year I bought Jamb form for her and she later ended up in one Poly here. Before she went, I bought Her a new phone, paid part of her bills and 10k for some stuffs. When she got to school, her attitude changed she started sending me unsolicited text messages like I fink I make her break up with her boyfriend? That she just played me. I later got a text from the said guy that he was using his babe as bait to get money from whenever they are broke.

I was mad. Haven't been myself all this while and find it difficult to luv any lady at the moment.
I resulted in begging her to tell her am sorry for everything but my plan is to lure her here to my place give her the beating of her life and get my phone back. That's what I can do to make me happy.

Do you think I am right or should let go?
Your advice pls cuz she's coming tomorrow evening.....Thanks

forget her n let dah lesson push u to b more successful .... ur success is enuf revenge she wil wish she Neva met u in d first place

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Unlimited22: 7:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
biebs:

forget her n let dah lesson push u to b more successful .... ur success is enuf revenge she wil wish she Neva met u in d first place
I hate people who type like this.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by tammie24: 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
Tallesty1:
Bro, don't let her come. Call her and tell that you won't be available tomorrow and then cut her off from your life completely.

I know it hurts but you have a reason to thank God. She lost someone that loves her and you lost someone that hates you, so who is losing?

Forget her and keep going, the future is better and clearer. She has just taught you something that will help you in your next relationship.
wise guy
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by biebs: 7:26am On Jun 11, 2018
Unlimited22:
Ooops m sorry did I hit ur ego .....
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by biebs: 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
Unlimited22:
Sooo wetin u like ni
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by isnovic(m): 1:37am On Aug 21, 2018
Dude the babe is not worth it.

Infact make her feel you are miles bigger than what she did, then you will kill everything in her.

Trust me, you win finally, when the cheap dude, her BF, dumps her for a better paying girlsfriend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? / Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? / I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.