Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? (36194 Views)

"My Ex This My Ex That" / Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) / I Met My Ex This Christmas And I Was Stupid To Want Him Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by encryptjay(m): 9:16pm On May 29, 2018
Drop the idea of beating her. Easy O jeje
Don't complicate matters for yourself. Some ladies don't know what they want in this life. They keep turning good guys to monsters
Just let her be and move on with life.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by lemonys(m): 9:19pm On May 29, 2018
Op i was in ur shoes 4 years ago, mine told me i was broke and can't take care of her, now i am earning xten what her current boyfreind is earning. She called me four months ago that i have forgotin her, i din't waist time telling her my acheivments over the years. I beleive by now she will be swimming in regret. Don't mind my spelling

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by evy4ch(m): 9:21pm On May 29, 2018
This is what i always tell people, don't spend on your girlfriend anything you will regrate if she leaves you.give her what you can overlook when things goes sour
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by AbleBouncer: 9:25pm On May 29, 2018
MJBOLT:
you should not do anything that will make you end up in prison,just move on,girls like that usually end up without heads later on
he's right
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by yeman1(m): 9:30pm On May 29, 2018
hello Mr oga ! u don't need such. why ? are u a woman beater ? show her that u r more than that. besides, ur experience was not even 3/10 of my own forget it and move on
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by troublemakea(m): 9:37pm On May 29, 2018
Innobee99:
Guyz, pls I knw this might sound nasty but I just need ur candid opinion if paying my ex back this way will be good.

To cut the long story short, I met this lady 2015 and everything was going on smoothly until it turned out sour. Before I asked her out, I asked if she was in any relationship but she said no and that gave me a go ahead cuz I hate sharing my lady with any one. I always try my best financially to assist any lady am dating.

WHERE THE PROBLEM BEGAN!

Last year, I told her about the Nigeria Navy form and was happy and told me to apply for her which I did. But few days later she came with some credentials of a guy which she claimed was her cousin brother that I should help him apply too. At first I was suspicious of the whole play but still applied for the guy.

Two weeks later, I got to knw that the said guy was her boyfriend. I was damn mad but she denied and told me I like suspecting her.
Cuz of the love I had for her I let go of the past and we continued. Last year I bought Jamb form for her and she later ended up in one Poly here. Before she went, I bought Her a new phone, paid part of her bills and 10k for some stuffs. When she got to school, her attitude changed she started sending me unsolicited text messages like I fink I make her break up with her boyfriend? That she just played me. I later got a text from the said guy that he was using his babe as bait to get money from whenever they are broke.

I was mad. Haven't been myself all this while and find it difficult to luv any lady at the moment.
I resulted in begging her to tell her am sorry for everything but my plan is to lure her here to my place give her the beating of her life and get my phone back. That's what I can do to make me happy.

Do you think I am right or should let go?
Your advice pls cuz she's coming tomorrow evening.....Thanks

Beat her say weytin happen
beat her say weytin you buy for her?

like for real is that ur mad? coz ayam not understanding why u wud beat another man's daughter like she's ur child. is everything u spent on her up to 100k

ahswear that phrase dey make me angry sha haha

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by troublemakea(m): 9:39pm On May 29, 2018
Avedonn:
It's surprising how some men take bullshit from ladies.

How can u allow a woman to play u like that?

and how sure re u....you cant get played even more than that
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by benzion72(m): 9:50pm On May 29, 2018
You better let go before your anger take you to prison
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Delivar(m): 9:50pm On May 29, 2018
Innobee99:
I pray God touches my hrt over night cuz she's coming tomorrow evening
What if she is on Nairaland and she sees this thread?
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by troublemakea(m): 9:51pm On May 29, 2018
Innobee99:
Ur words has encouraged me a lot. Thanks alot

i'm more concern about hearing or reading you killing her. my greatest joy and God helping you. u shld stay somewia in Lagos that's if they dont lynch you to death atlease they'd give u a beating to remember all ur life

I support u bro pls carry on wink
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by troublemakea(m): 9:53pm On May 29, 2018
lemonys:
Op i was in ur shoes 4 years ago, mine told me i was broke and can't take care of her, now i am earning xten what her current boyfreind is earning. She called me four months ago that i have forgotin her, i din't waist time telling her my acheivments over the years. I beleive by now she will be swimming in regret. Don't mind my spelling

we dont mind cause we know it all lies

abeg next jawe
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by bigpicture001: 9:54pm On May 29, 2018
y date a kid..? leave the kids for the rookies
..!!!
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by visaland(m): 9:55pm On May 29, 2018
My broda. Don't touch her when she comes. Cuz if you do, she may faint and even result to something that is Chronic because of annoyance that comes from the other side of your heart that may leave you with sorrow. Leave her for the Man that will beat the hell out of her. And as for you. There is a better and virtuous woman Awaits you. Just go on with your precious life. TAKE HEART BRO.

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by dheilaw1(m): 9:56pm On May 29, 2018
invite her over, take tramadol, fvck da hell out of her,get your phone back, pack the change in her purse and push her dry ass out of your house forever more.... can I hear you say Amen?
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by lemonys(m): 9:59pm On May 29, 2018
troublemakea:

we dont mind cause we know it all lies
abeg next jawe
Ur said it all, i am not suprise
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by kenex4ever(m): 10:01pm On May 29, 2018
Innobee99:
She's just 20 but smarter than a tortoise. Instead of her to apologise, she called me a fool, an educated graduate, many names I don't want to recall. Using same phone to send me diz messages.
it may be the bfn that's sending most of the insults and deleting them.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by kenyguy(m): 10:02pm On May 29, 2018
Let go bro. Revenge is for the weak. You may beat her and she die.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Soteriahascome: 10:03pm On May 29, 2018
Collect your phone and leave her with 2 hot slap... Don't beat to avoid stories grin grin

or talk to her passionately after collecting your phone and her conscience will be dealing with her...
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by zomoears(m): 10:09pm On May 29, 2018
junido501:
Bro let it go. Believe me you will regret your actions if you go ahead with the plan. You can collect your phone undecided I have no problem with that but leave out beating her. Let Karma do the rest my gee.

With his kind of personality, I would suggest he stays miles away from her. He will lose it if he has any form of 0hysical contact with her.

My advise...let go and watch karma pay her back.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by saabright(m): 10:13pm On May 29, 2018
Innobee99:
Many things this babe have done to me which I don't want to drop here. Just sent her I have enough birthday gifts for her cuz that's what she loves most. And she's fallen for my tricks. I want to tell her am not a fool and d names she called me in the past. I feel terribly bad recalling all the names she called me. I need ur candid responses pls.

Bro please, live that gold digger alone.....i know u av already invited her to ur place... What if in the process of beating her, she dies Wat will be ur explanation? Just tell her mind and let it go...karma is a bustard, it will locate her.... No go use ur hand draw wahala for ursef o......
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by saabright(m): 10:16pm On May 29, 2018
Innobee99:
Guyz, pls I knw this might sound nasty but I just need ur candid opinion if paying my ex back this way will be good.

To cut the long story short, I met this lady 2015 and everything was going on smoothly until it turned out sour. Before I asked her out, I asked if she was in any relationship but she said no and that gave me a go ahead cuz I hate sharing my lady with any one. I always try my best financially to assist any lady am dating.

WHERE THE PROBLEM BEGAN!

Last year, I told her about the Nigeria Navy form and was happy and told me to apply for her which I did. But few days later she came with some credentials of a guy which she claimed was her cousin brother that I should help him apply too. At first I was suspicious of the whole play but still applied for the guy.

Two weeks later, I got to knw that the said guy was her boyfriend. I was damn mad but she denied and told me I like suspecting her.
Cuz of the love I had for her I let go of the past and we continued. Last year I bought Jamb form for her and she later ended up in one Poly here. Before she went, I bought Her a new phone, paid part of her bills and 10k for some stuffs. When she got to school, her attitude changed she started sending me unsolicited text messages like I fink I make her break up with her boyfriend? That she just played me. I later got a text from the said guy that he was using his babe as bait to get money from whenever they are broke.

I was mad. Haven't been myself all this while and find it difficult to luv any lady at the moment.
I resulted in begging her to tell her am sorry for everything but my plan is to lure her here to my place give her the beating of her life and get my phone back. That's what I can do to make me happy.

No even collet the fone.... It's shows u av gat class
Liv her and move on....
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by jaibang(m): 10:18pm On May 29, 2018
Tallesty1:
Bro, don't let her come. Call her and tell that you won't be available tomorrow and then cut her off from your life completely.

I know it hurts but you have a reason to thank God. She lost someone that loves her and you lost someone that hates you, so who is losing?

Forget her and keep going, the future is better and clearer. She has just taught you something that will help you in your next relationship.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by jaxxy(m): 10:21pm On May 29, 2018
Innobee99:
U can see that I was still the one that had to beg despite everything she did. Even after accepting her, she's d type I knw can never change. What if I leave beating her and collect my phone. That's just what I need. Same phone I bought with my sweat dat she's using to insult me.

What shud really make u really happy is to learn how to never fall for a tramp again in ur life. U were naive and played by a smarter gal accept dat 1st and learn ur valuable lessons. Get ur fone back if it makes u happy and if u guys hv been having fun do one for the road bt don't beat her rather thank her for teaching u wat gals can do to a naive guy b4 u fall for sm1 worse out of sheer stupidity. U are wiser now

Next time if a gal tells u she doesn't hv a bf u will know exactly wat to do.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 29, 2018
Innobee99:
Many things this babe have done to me which I don't want to drop here. Just sent her I have enough birthday gifts for her cuz that's what she loves most. And she's fallen for my tricks. I want to tell her am not a fool and d names she called me in the past. I feel terribly bad recalling all the names she called me. I need ur candid responses pls.

Let it go man. If you must do anything, seize the phone but don’t lay a finger on her. She’s scum but if you beat her up, you’re scum too. Be wise, tread wisely.

You seem like a kind hearted guy, there are women/girls out there who’ll appreciate a guy like you. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Princeboca12(m): 10:26pm On May 29, 2018
Innobee99:

The girl may be reading this post.
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by id4sho(m): 10:29pm On May 29, 2018
CHESTER48:

OP, I have an idea.
When she comes, don't go straight take her phone, make her feel at home. Keep pretending. Then try to kiss her, if she accepts, take off her clothes and bra. Then try to take of her trousers and pant. Then throw them out maybe somewhere far, or prepare a waterproof close to you so you can put the cloth inside. Then stuff the cloth in water let it soak wet. If she is sleeping over make sure all her clothes are soaked. If not soak it asap. It's left for you to sleep with her for the last time or not. Tell her you need 10k or 5k that moment to treat something. Try to convince her to send it to your account. In the morning make sure the clothes are still wet. Take your phone. Tell her it's over walk her out, bring out her wet clothes throw it to her lock you door and go out where you an watch her wear the wet clothes home. You can throw the clothes on the floor to get it really dirty. It's better than beating her I guess. She will regret that day. grin grin grin

AREA AREA AREA
Guy wey sabi, tiri Gbosa for you.
Bar man, giv am one chilled Origin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by agrovick(m): 10:30pm On May 29, 2018
Apparently you are not only a maga, you are also a potential jail candidate. In your best interest, sever ties with the girl, it costs nothing & you get peace of mind in return
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by adedehinbo(m): 10:34pm On May 29, 2018
I can see you the type of guys who always impress girls with money,see brother invest on yourself, if you don't know how to do that lemme advise you,the things you give her now would be worthless to you at the long run,that's if you keep on moving,but sha if you beat her,don't injure her,sometimes those girls needs crazy guys jare
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Emitayonte: 10:35pm On May 29, 2018
Wetin concern God for this matter again?
Guy do whatever pleases you as long as it does not go against the LAW OF NIGERIA.

quote author=khalazi post=67990054]
Leave everything for God. [/quote]
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Wisedove(m): 10:40pm On May 29, 2018
You have to let these slide bro.
Cancel the appointment asap so as to avoid unforeseen circumstance, because no matter how calm you pretended to be physically when she comes by you can't react calmly you are boiling emotionally and she will definitely react to any of your action which might leads to anything... Death? I can't say.

The more you think about her the more you will be hurt, so erase everything that links her with you :her number, whatsapp chats, pictures, even things she's given you as gift destroy it all. With that been done, try to get yourself busy more than before and embrace one or two hobbies to buy time.

Don't even think evil about her bro, however "what goes around comes around " that's the law of Universe
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by LeHMaR(m): 10:46pm On May 29, 2018
Innobee99:

WHERE THE PROBLEM BEGAN!

*Analysis*
You've probably being receiving those text from her boyfriend and he's the one actually setting up the meeting, he's definitely coming too... World war 3 grin
Innobee99:

WHERE THE PROBLEM BEGAN!

*Analysis*
You've probably being receiving those text from her boyfriend and he's the one actually setting up the meeting, he's definitely coming too... World war 3 loading...
just a heads up, but what do i know sef?
Re: Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? by Whoeppme(m): 10:49pm On May 29, 2018
OK OK OK chief Adviser is here.....

Bro here iS what you will do to be happy...

Before she arrives find one better agbo manpower drink then find cold water use dey relax first

When she comes , play with her as if all that happened never even got to you then pretend u are broke collect some money from her, send somebody go buy better drink and chop chop come...while you guys be waiting for the items to come Take her inside your room, make her suck your d**k like never before, then give her the sex of her life... F**k her like no other guy has ever done.

I mean f**k every hole in her body.

Collect your phone... Call that her guy, tell him what you just did to his fine flower.... Then quietly ask her to leave your house...

Don't beat her.... You don't beat a women....if she misbehaving You f**k her until they start crying and begging you to stop...thats where your glory lies

After she must have gone. Enjoy the goodies and drinks with your guys while you discuss and laugh over her matter with them.

It's a Win Win for you bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

VIDEO: Muslim Women Caught Doing The One Corner Dance, Shows Off Heavy Assets / Ijaw Couple Fishing In A River With Net And Canoe In Pre-Wedding Photos / 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.