Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? (51997 Views)

Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? / Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting / Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by intruder15(m): 3:08am On Jun 10, 2018
mistacoco:
Dear Narialanders.

I and my girlfriend had a hitup conversation this afternoon that we even quarrel after then.

This is the issue, she read medlab in school and she is planning to go for her internship by Gods grace soon. I told her that after our wedding I will be giving her five million to setup a LAB and after 8 months she can start contribute for the upkeep of the family and when we start having kids.
My Dear brethren in Christ, do you know her reply? She said NO, she can only provide when the husband exhaust his money on the family. I then asked her whats the point opening a bizness if you cant make a joint contribution with your husband at the end of the month for the upkeep of the family.
She said said her work is a HELPER she can only help her husband when the husbands own finishes. My Dear I was shock.

She Even said I will be giving her money for her hair, cloth e.t.cs, when the bizness is still functioning fine. My reply was that what then will you be using your money to do? She said I don't have business with her money, I should face my responsibilities as the man, she can only assist me when I don't Av cash.. I told her is better you even be a house wife than acting in such manner.

Her Female friend was siding her oo. .
What's you take on this.

don't feel shocked her friend supported her. girls on this thread will not say it but a reasonable amount of girls think this same way

I know of a DR that ensured he trained the wife to get to his level of DR even when she was reluctant about it. he invested so much in her so he can relax wrt home expenses. now she takes care of home expenses. not just her though. they both do.

don't judge her by her words. judge her by her actions. judging by your write up, its clear u are comfortable. but ask ur self, are there times she was willing to pay for something even when she knows u have the Money? does she spend on her younger ones or take up the responsibility to cater for their needs once in a while? if she does, ignore what she said.
if she doesn't, FLEE. she isn't responsible enough for marriage. cuz when the going gets tough in marriage, LOVE disappears o. what gets the two parties going is mutual understanding.

but understand something. no matter how much a lady's worth, an average lady will still prefer u get her something rather than her buying it.

most ladies here will bash her. but let's be honest. some of u think that way too.

Some feminist will be advocating for equal rights but dodge from equal responsibilities.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by gunpoint(m): 3:10am On Jun 10, 2018
Omachona:
Open the lab in your name, employ her as the managing director. Pay her from the proceeds after all accounting has been done. Let her know from onset that the lab belongs to you
Your fada did not waste his money on your schoolfees i swear �
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Nobody: 3:37am On Jun 10, 2018
mistacoco:
Dear Narialanders.

I and my girlfriend had a hitup conversation this afternoon that we even quarrel after then.

This is the issue, she read medlab in school and she is planning to go for her internship by Gods grace soon. I told her that after our wedding I will be giving her five million to setup a LAB and after 8 months she can start contribute for the upkeep of the family and when we start having kids.
My Dear brethren in Christ, do you know her reply? She said NO, she can only provide when the husband exhaust his money on the family. I then asked her whats the point opening a bizness if you cant make a joint contribution with your husband at the end of the month for the upkeep of the family.
She said said her work is a HELPER she can only help her husband when the husbands own finishes. My Dear I was shock.

She Even said I will be giving her money for her hair, cloth e.t.cs, when the bizness is still functioning fine. My reply was that what then will you be using your money to do? She said I don't have business with her money, I should face my responsibilities as the man, she can only assist me when I don't Av cash.. I told her is better you even be a house wife than acting in such manner.

What's you take on this.

Ur wife is a potential big time housewife...grin.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Mcslize: 4:23am On Jun 10, 2018
mistacoco

Pls don't make the mistake of investing that N5,000,000 opening a medical lab for a woman that
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Mcslize: 4:27am On Jun 10, 2018
mistacoco

Pls don't make the mistake of investing that N5,000,000 opening a medical lab for a woman that won't ease things or contribute to making your life easy. Marriage is not something you go into with a compromise. Look before you leap.

Even if you must open the lab, do it with your name and employ her as the manager to run it for you to avoid you regretting it later in life.

My2 cent.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by flowingwaters(m): 4:28am On Jun 10, 2018
mistacoco:
Dear Narialanders.

What's you take on this.

. Bros no vex ohh but na only goat no go know waiting to do for this kind situation. Na wah ohh.... Bros you first die When she starts misbehaving after marriage na you go dey complain and domestic violence go start and then one of una go con kill una def. Baba!! Walk away. The Bible as warned us against such women. No be wife be that ohh because what Oyinbo say the dumping of a stupid girl before marriage is wisdom. Thaink.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by flowingwaters(m): 4:29am On Jun 10, 2018
Mmm
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by flowingwaters(m): 4:30am On Jun 10, 2018
Kai
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by flowingwaters(m): 4:30am On Jun 10, 2018
Well
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by flowingwaters(m): 4:31am On Jun 10, 2018
Bros no vex ohh but na only goat no go know waiting to do for this kind situation. Na wah ohh.... Bros you first die ? When she starts misbehaving after marriage na you go dey complain and domestic violence go start and then one of una go con kill una def. Baba!! Walk away. The Bible has warned us against such women. No be wife be that ohh because what, Oyinbo say the dumping of a stupid girl before marriage is wisdom. Thaink.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Lexusgs430: 5:01am On Jun 10, 2018
bethyz:
Do you know what she is 101% right. Every young man who is not married will say go against that. If you go for counselling for marriage they will tell you men should take there mind off what is in the woman's pocket. Be a responsible man take care of the family. The woman will help when it's necceasery. She is a help mate. You can discuss with her which possible way she wants to contribute . You will find out you dont even need to tell her she will take up some responsibility who ever is telling you dump her leave her she isn't a good woman is just childish. I went for three month proper counselling for marriage in Winners Chapel. She is right. take care of her love her. You will find out all she said won't be what she will do .

Is it his family or their family? If it's their family, they both have to contribute financially and otherwise to make the family work....

Winners Chapel needs to review their marriage counselling department and teachings.....

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by hugoboss36(m): 5:07am On Jun 10, 2018
VampireeM:
Sissy men everywhere on the internet seeking validation instead of making decisions like a man. What's our business with her response abi you want us to bash her? If you can't deal with her response and attitude, you know what to do
...he's only seeking for our advice...but wen he will take those decisions,u will come up here to start condemning him...
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by 234GT(m): 5:09am On Jun 10, 2018
Soulsymbol99:

Or wot? grin

Or the guy is dŕeaming. Before you can give your wife 5 million for a project, you must have another 10 million somewhere. I know the value of 5 million.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by citadels(f): 5:10am On Jun 10, 2018
U will suffer and die she won't contribute dime. what type of human being is she. she is very wicked and selfish please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Iwanttoto: 5:12am On Jun 10, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Open the lab in your name to avoid had I known

Best advice so far.

Op. Ignore this at your peril

Cc. mistacoco
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by udatso: 5:19am On Jun 10, 2018
How many people think this op is either a liar, a kid or a Fool?
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by bejeria101(m): 5:29am On Jun 10, 2018
You said 5 million! Thats the problem
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by bobowaja(m): 5:46am On Jun 10, 2018
Lemme tell you how this is gonna end

You get married to her and give her the 5m ==> you guys have a valid marriage certificate ==> she starts giving you problem and tries to wreck you financially ==> whenever she cant keep up with your bullsh*t anymore she asks for divorce ==> the court will make you give her compensations especially if she have a kid for you==> she will travel abroad and elope with her best friend (yes they are lez and both are playing you).

In one word..... She is not good for your future.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Avalani(m): 5:55am On Jun 10, 2018
Omachona:
Open the lab in your name, employ her as the managing director. Pay her from the proceeds after all accounting has been done. Let her know from onset that the lab belongs to you

bad idea
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Coldfeets: 5:55am On Jun 10, 2018
This is just one of the reasons why I approach every relationship issue with a business mindset.

At least, once the business terms are defined, all parties will be aware of their roles and responsibilities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Avalani(m): 5:56am On Jun 10, 2018
mistacoco:
Dear Narialanders.

What's you take on this.

what part of the country is she from?
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Avalani(m): 5:58am On Jun 10, 2018
mistacoco:
must Nigerians comment with insult? We only discuss on it, I didn't give her the money.

Btw she nver said she wont contribute, she said she will only contribute when am down financially.

my brother, what are you even saying? which is worse sef?
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by drickheta(m): 5:58am On Jun 10, 2018
If she waits for you to be bank-rupt b4 she can assist, she is a criminal. Never fall for that trick. She will make your life miserable. Have you seen a woman in power b4?

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by SolexxBarry(m): 5:59am On Jun 10, 2018
Op she is a good woman,to have opened up to u now,most girls would av turened your slave if you mentioned 5 milli bt she still stood her ground

10k followers instagram account for sale call 08133261377
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Avalani(m): 6:01am On Jun 10, 2018
ednut1:
hr might be lieng about d 5m sha. Have faced sometin lik dis before. Met one babe at an event , we bcam friends and wanted to date her o. This babe pman get money and foots most of her bills. D sis earns 500k in a bank bt when she bashes d car she uses na pman dey pay cheesy. D babe told me if we marry na me go dey foot all bills (her wigs lasan na 60k), say her money is hers mine is ours. Ontop my small salary. I just flee o. One prince don engage am now grin

what part of the country is she from? please it's important. message privately if you must.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by nurustent(m): 6:08am On Jun 10, 2018
mistacoco:
must Nigerians comment with insult? We only discuss on it, I didn't give her the money.

Btw she nver said she wont contribute, she said she will only contribute when am down financially.

did u not hear shurup? You're still talking
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by BigIyanga: 6:28am On Jun 10, 2018
Omachona:
Wrong advice. Don't expose her to your finances.., she might kill u to inherit everything..
Where and how do men find these types of women marriage-worthy?? ��‍♀️��‍♀️

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by hokafor(m): 6:29am On Jun 10, 2018
Mercurypanther:
This is a good sign to Run from her, I strongly believe marriage is a two ends thing... If she wants your money to finish before supporting the House that's a good example of a slay Queen and not a wife Queen... Even with you setting up the Business... My Guy hope you've not given her engagement Ring... If you have, collect am ASAP... Her mindset towards marriage is polluted....
nice one
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by ednut1(m): 6:41am On Jun 10, 2018
Avalani:

what part of the country is she from? please it's important. message privately if you must.
not telling
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:48am On Jun 10, 2018
Elder001:

Jonny some men act funny.
because they chosed to be sole providers because of ego they want every other man to tow that line.

I'm still amazed how some men find it easy to marry full time housewives or wives who don't contribute anything..Trust me being the sole provider is bad for a man's health.
Godforbid bad thing.

My advice to all young men is; don't marry a wife who won't contribute.. it'll be a disaster.

I can share a story with y'all
in 2012 my friend got married to a full time housewife against the advice of his friends and his parents..
This lady even went as far as resigning from her job but my friend still refused to send her from his home. He assumed the role of "sole provider " saying he his the man.The woman has become a liability to him then.
He was using an Hyundai car when he got married, now he has sold his car . My friend who was fair in complexion before is now black in complexion because of too much burden.

I've shared this story more than 4times here.

The "you're the man " word shouldn't deceive you into digging your early grave.

... That's why must of them keep dying at a very young age.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by franklingud(m): 6:48am On Jun 10, 2018
Mistacoco

DO NOT MARRY HER AT ALL!!!

I repeat DO NOT MARRY HER AT ALL!!!

Her brain is just an empty skull.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by AreaFada2: 6:48am On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:
Bruv, how do you want the thunder that will strike sense and brain inside you?

How do you want the thunder

Boiled or fried? embarassed
Spiced with Cameroon pepper and grilled is more like it. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend / I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl / She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.