Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice (50478 Views)

Man Cries Out After He Discovered His Girlfriend Slept With Dogs In 2018 / My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Ufranklin92(m): 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
Saff:
I’m guessing you want to console yourself by saying she approached you first. How is that necessary to anything? Or you felt she could do no wrong because she approached you first? Anyways give her second chance smiley

Na wa oooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by sxme(m): 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
heed101:
I found it hard to comprehend what you wrote. Anyways do anything that will be you happy.
go back to school!
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by koffsman(m): 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mehn bro let her know you have found out and for ur cousin look for someone u are close to in the family let them know what he did to u and how much it hurt u I can't say u sud free ur gal or continue with her one thing I know abt love is that love is perseverance tolerance,pains and sacrifice there is no saint on this earth every one in a relationship have his or her dark side thing twice before reacting just my tot bit let your family member know Ow bleeped up ur cousin is if I were to b u my cousin no matter Ow old he his o will deal with him I av dealt with a cousin 7 years older Dan me before till date if am talking he keeps quite everyone knows I don't take shit but u don't av to b me report him to Someone u know can handle him
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
How old is she that she can't handle D
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by spydes: 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
A failed relationship is better than a broken marriage.
Dude forget that girl and move on.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by dumodust(m): 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
Wasky101:
That is not your gf, she is our gf. Op pls dm me her number I wanna hear her side of the story

lol@real our girl friend cheesy cheesy

community project
you wan do your own commissioning cheesy

lol
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by guru90: 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
Trust No Soul !
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by labisibrass(m): 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
plessis:
What do you mean by that?....
What nonsense advice is this?. ....

@OP.... If she begs you for forgiveness, take her back, bang the hell out of her, I mean fvck her like a paid whorree .... Wait till 1-2am and throw her out of your house....

That's how you treat hoes.

My nigga na man you be!
Can't agree less.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Freestainworld(m): 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
Buy her Nigerian jessy, she's a loser.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by gymnasium(m): 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
plessis:

@OP.... If she begs you for forgiveness, take her back, bang the hell out of her, I mean fvck her like a paid whorree .... Wait till 1-2am and throw her out of your house....

Yea I know you're hurt...... every adult male had been in that poo one time or the other but I want to tell you to chill

see eh fucking that girl and throwing her out at a wee hour would not remove the emotional pain you already found yourself in

But might put you into more trouble...... because if anything other physical harm comes to her along the line it'll be your fault

so my advice is the best way to go about this is to let her know you found out all her escapades and then take a walk and be happy for yourself

see eh the best way to hurt a woman is to be happy without her

I don tell you finish
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by akinszz: 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
am not a 1 minute man
so u savy dig tunnel well well grin
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Aquariann: 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
AgentGoat:

Try and forget her. I know it's difficult.

Don't forgive and take her back.

Bigot.. You wanted to play the tribal card but she turned out to be your sister and this is all you could say? Your education is simply a waste.

@Op, Water is wet and the Sky is blue. These are common knowledge so I'm not going to talk about your ex-girlfriend (that is what she is now bro) because she was/is only being female.

My grouse is with your married older cousin who shags her. He's simply not a man. And I say this with no apologies. Real men have principles, standards and codes that they live by.

While I'm not encouraging men to cheat on their partners, for the sake of self respect, consequences of the act, or relationships (in this case him and his lil cuz) that can and would forever be strained, some ladies are totally off limits.

You don't look your (younger) brother or friend in the eye and turn around to shag his girl even if you can behind him.

Op, for your sanity, just end the relationship. And be prepared to see her play the cry card, attempt to give you sex in an attempt to change your mind, but never yield.

Because no matter what happens, even 10 years from now he'll still shag her even under your roof. You'll be fine trust me.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by odekunlemi(m): 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
Just don't try to take her back otherwise, she will sleep with your father with charms.i mean she is your death trap,if you like because of mumu love fall into the trap. God has given you a brain to use and revealed the secret.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
Abbeysunday:
Treat her like a bitch she is......Bleep her like animal morning day and night

Buh while doing so give ur heart to another girl....a girl dat is capable of cheating is capable of murder

U feel me
When a girl i adore cheat on me it will be irritating to me to touch her again.Especially if i am faithful to her.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by nanauju(f): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
thanks broda, I'll try to create sumtin that will break us

Create something ke.. What happened to this reason that slept with your married coz. You better tell her what you discovered. She knows that alone is more than enough for breakup Are you sure you won't even take her back if she comes to you for forgiveness. The way I'm seeing you

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by abike12(f): 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
what question are you here asking? if you really don't know what to do then you're not mature enough to be in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by iLegendd(m): 7:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
srry my hand is shaking I can't even think well, just want to talk to someone
Why are you not thinking well? Is it because of the:

A. Rough sex
B. Short of blood
C. Shattered heart
D. Your cousin
E. Your Ex

Choose the correct answer and win a flight do London for medical checkup.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Ategberoson(m): 7:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
what u can do is to cry and beg her not to open her legs again for your cousin after doing it again..

my girl cheat on me hehehe yeeeaa. pls when u guy won get sense noh? thrash

do u need to ask that QST when u know d Lady don't love u, she only need a fvck boy and she exhausted u so move on

crying over one mumu Lady is stupidity to me, who get time for that nonsense

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by zyzxx(m): 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
Saff:
I’m guessing you want to console yourself by saying she approached you first. How is that necessary to anything? Or you felt she could do no wrong because she approached you first? Anyways give her second chance smiley
second chance? That means your are capable of doing such or you have done it before. SMH

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by ak22(m): 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
So me and my girl have been together for about 2years, and she was the one who approached me. but regardless I love her and we are mentally married even planned a future together.
This morning she went to charge her phone somewhere, and I also went to charge mine too, so I just went to to her whstsapp and saw her complaining of pain due to the rough sex.
my heart has been shattered I dnt even know what to do... this my cousin is way older than me and is married, if I confront her Shey may tell him and he may try to hurt me. so pls guys tell me what to do

Your own case is even better now what if she has already gave birth to your cousin and she claim you are the father are you going to kill your self . you better run run run now . but you made a mistake for not copy the chat on her phone . wise up and run for your life

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by ameh99: 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
simple! forward the message to you line as proof then bleep her throughout the night like the olosho that she is then confront her. cool cool cool
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Saff(f): 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
zyzxx:
second chance? That means your are capable of doing such or you have done it before. SMH
yeah and? .....
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by zyzxx(m): 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
Saff:
yeah and? .....
lolz, I know u can't
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
Chai..
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by biggz82: 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
I found it hard to comprehend what you wrote. Anyways do anything that will make you happy.

Bros dis guy dey lie. Dis na fabricated story.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Empiree: 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
srry my hand is shaking I can't even think well, just want to talk to someone
how you felt i quite understandable. Listen to first comment. He's on point.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by ebby9z(m): 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
Men, this just hurt like hell. Can imagine what the OP is going through right now. Serious betrayal.
If I were you, I won't break up at all. I would be very normal. I'll start phucking her left right and centre. I'll get another girl and would dump her ass without warning or explanation when I'm tired of the puccy. Can't let a hoe be having upper hand over me.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by jaxxy(m): 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
So me and my girl have been together for about 2years, and she was the one who approached me. but regardless I love her and we are mentally married even planned a future together.
This morning she went to charge her phone somewhere, and I also went to charge mine too, so I just went to to her whstsapp and saw her complaining of pain due to the rough sex.
my heart has been shattered I dnt even know what to do... this my cousin is way older than me and is married, if I confront her Shey may tell him and he may try to hurt me. so pls guys tell me what to do

When a gal approaches u don't be so glad yet mske sure she's not approached 1000 other guys if not ure in soup. Thank ur God he saved u from a terrible person and move on. U can treat her like a bitch if u want to tho. Don't give any explanation or fight. If she pesters u tell her u know shes cheating on u bt u know know with who. Then she may decided to tell u herself. U must be alil kid to be afraid of ur uncle anyways Just move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Organizer111222(m): 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
Go be sleep with her mother!!!! Then you guys can continue with your relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by israelmao(m): 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
Just walk away.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by lilyheaven: 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
cool
Remember protection, before she give you disease
plessis:

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Saff(f): 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
zyzxx:
lolz, I know u can't
okay grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? / Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most / The Gifts A South African Lady Bought For Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.