Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice (50470 Views)

Man Cries Out After He Discovered His Girlfriend Slept With Dogs In 2018 / My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by KanwuliaExtra: 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
Blaaaaaaaady juveniles!
Kimon gerrrrrrat of hia with your IBERIBERITY!!!!! angry

You nor dey SHHHHHHAAAAAAAMMMMMEEEE? embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by biggz82: 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
So me and my girl have been together for about 2years, and she was the one who approached me. but regardless I love her and we are mentally married even planned a future together.
This morning she went to charge her phone somewhere, and I also went to charge mine too, so I just went to to her whstsapp and saw her complaining of pain due to the rough sex.
my heart has been shattered I dnt even know what to do... this my cousin is way older than me and is married, if I confront her Shey may tell him and he may try to hurt me. so pls guys tell me what to do

Will you keep quiet and stop lying to people. You just fabricate story make we pity you abi.

Ok Iet me tell you what to do................... Kill yourself

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by milemimi93(m): 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
So me and my girl have been together for about 2years, and she was the one who approached me. but regardless I love her and we are mentally married even planned a future together.
This morning she went to charge her phone somewhere, and I also went to charge mine too, so I just went to to her whstsapp and saw her complaining of pain due to the rough sex.
my heart has been shattered I dnt even know what to do... this my cousin is way older than me and is married, if I confront her Shey may tell him and he may try to hurt me. so pls guys tell me what to do

Op don't brk up with her.
Just convert her to sexdoll and be fvckin her anytime u get hornny
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by akinszz: 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
Saff:
I’m guessing you want to console yourself by saying she approached you first. How is that necessary to anything? Or you felt she could do no wrong because she approached you first? Anyways give her second chance smiley
@op, don't follow this advice, if want live long in life.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by sexy74(m): 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
My brother walk out and see her as a family asset that is available to all.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Empiree: 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
bro eeh, I would av done that but she's trying to trap me with a baby, and also I can't imagine drilling the same well with my elder cousin... honestly I think I will also find a way to hurt her emotionally not physically... same bitch text me dz Morin DT she will never cheat on me, she loves me bla, bla, and I told her jokingly told her to break up instead of cheating on me. I just weak
bro, block her. Do you have blocking feature on your phone?. Please do. You have no reason to be communicating with silly human. Talking to her further will melt your heart and'll eventually give in.

But guess what, she will do it again. I won't advice you sleep with her. Block her forever and move on no matter how hard it is.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by gunnersway(m): 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
First of all, you have got to break it off with her. And u say she's trying to blackmail you into the relationship with pregnancy. Well I am 100% sure the baby is not yours, who knows how long your cousin has been bleaping her? And then again, you have got to tell close relatives or friends about it since you said that u are scared your cousin might hurt you so everyone will know in case anything happens to you. And then again tell the girl the truth, she needs a break from that guy cos she seems to be in more danger than you. The guy is married and he would do anything to make sure his wife doesn't find out, and let's assume the worst happens and the wife finds out. Won't the wife hurt the girl? Dude I see you love her, so talk to her with all the love u can muster, it's hard but if u have really loved her before then you can still advice her. Take a break from her and don't judge her mistakes,we are who we are.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by obowunmi(m): 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
kenddys:
oga walk out of that relationship and make sure you don't give her any explanation.

His cousin must be rich.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Boss13: 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
thanks bro, funny enuff i was advising someone against that last week, sleeping with random girls Cus u hurt won't make you better I dnt knw sha, I guess I will gradually break it off, but is hard cos she lives in the next street

Stop being stupid and move on with your life. What’s with these excuses you are making for a cheating slut.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Empathydphilo(m): 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bro just go and drink body wise... Walk out of DAT relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by gunnersway(m): 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
First of all, you have got to break it off with her. And u say she's trying to blackmail you into the relationship with pregnancy. Well I am 100% sure the baby is not yours, who knows how long your cousin has been bleaping her? And then again, you have got to tell close relatives or friends about it since you said that u are scared your cousin might hurt you so everyone will know in case anything happens to you. And then again tell the girl the truth, she needs a break from that guy cos she seems to be in more danger than you. The guy is married and he would do anything to make sure his wife doesn't find out, and let's assume the worst happens and the wife finds out. Won't the wife hurt the girl? Dude I see you love her, so talk to her with all the love u can muster, it's hard but if u have really loved her before then you can still advice her. Take a break from her and don't judge her mistakes,we are who we are.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by bejeria101(m): 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
Really? what do you want to hear?
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Ebere2020(m): 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
First I commend you for not confronting her immediately.
Well is obvious the relationship is over but there remains one thing you must do.
Find out how long this has been happening and try and convince your gf to tell you the truth your cousin don't have to know and of course you have to promise her that you won't ever talk about it.
Cos your gf might as well be the one who started it. I didn't see a reason why they HV to sleep together unless it has been happening long before you met her.
On the other hand, if your scared you can just pretend as if nothing happened and let go of the girl but be advised, the scar stays there for a long long time.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by obainojazz(m): 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
srry my hand is shaking I can't even think well, just want to talk to someone
Bro don't answer people telling you to treat her like a biitch and all that, just walk out of the relationship. A girl messed up one of my guy like you, guys need to be like me. Walk out bro and live your life cool
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Empiree: 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
gunnersway:
I don't even think it is his business to advise her of looming danger. She puts herself into it. She should handle it all by herself. Op should sit back and watch and cut off contact with her 100%. But i do agree with you that he should inform family member of his cousin action for precautionary purposes.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Amenya96(f): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
If truly what you pasted us true,then
1a Send her a text breaking up.
1b.Give her no explanation or a flimsy excuse
2.Leave town for a while
3.make sure few of your friends you trust are aware of the situation
4Dont revenge. Relax.For you don't reap "where " you sow but what you be "sown".Let " GO" and let "God". Karma is a bitch.

Am speaking from experience. God bless u
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Uptown7(m): 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
Saff:
I’m guessing you want to console yourself by saying she approached you first. How is that necessary to anything? Or you felt she could do no wrong because she approached you first? Anyways give her second chance smiley
She'll still f**k his cousin even if he decides to break up or not
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
slimjaney:

You are shaking because a girl you are fvcking without paying her bride-price is also fvcking your cousin.... Electric cooker dey inside your brain!!

GET OUT
lol wat a hard saying
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by panpan(m): 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
Op, does your elder cousin give you any financial or accommodation support?
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Kokaine(m): 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
srry my hand is shaking I can't even think well, just want to talk to someone
i feel you are lying
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Uptown7(m): 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
nanauju:

Create something ke.. What happened to this reason that slept with your married coz. You better tell her what you discovered. She knows that alone is more than enough for breakup Are you sure you won't even take her back if she comes to you for forgiveness. The way I'm seeing you
Exactly what I'm thinking. He's got a very soft spot for her.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by KaptainAfrika: 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Sleep with her cousin too. Why are you dulling.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Generaloluseye: 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
I don't think is wise for me to tell his wife, she's a devoted christian and a worker in RCCG and her husband (my cousin) is also a member pastor friend... they do hold house fellowship in the same house the he do sleep with dz girl

Tell her. If possible show her the screen shot and break up without a fight. She will regret it. Show the screenshot of the chat to your cousin too and see her reaction but don't tell his wife
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by sukarrmobile: 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
O boy u don enter koto
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Elxandre(m): 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
Saff:
Second chance so she can sleep with his daddy and brothers. I salute you na. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
Abbeysunday:
Treat her like a bitch she is......Bleep her like animal morning day and night

Buh while doing so give ur heart to another girl....a girl dat is capable of cheating is capable of murder

U feel me
oga bleeping a girl morning, day , night , midnight isn't in any way a form of revenge against her you just draining your energy which supposed to be used to focus on the way forward with his life

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by nextstep(m): 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
slimjaney:

You are shaking because a girl you are fvcking without paying her bride-price is also fvcking your cousin.... Electric cooker dey inside your brain!!

GET OUT

OP: this is tough love, but he's right actually. She is not your wife, nor your fiancee, so, she's free to date who she wants, yeah? Most girls have like 2-3 guys they see on a regular weekly basis, with a few here and there as the opportunity arises. It's just that most guys delude themselves that they're the only one.

As for me, I understand the situation, but I don't honestly think I can continue with the girl. Imagine if you married the girl, then both of you jam cousin at some family function... won't it always pain you? Save yourself the drama and move on, not because she has multiple suitors - I can't fault her for that - but because the knowledge will kill you inside.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by fowlyansh181(m): 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
Don’t end the relationship, don’t even confront her if you can , just keep banging and withdraw every boyfriend responsibility you used to provide, if she starts suspecting you and acting up, nagging and all, just tell her she is worrying herself over nothing, as you are doing all this, make sure you are also cheating outside ... take time and reinvent yourself... trust me this is the fastest way you will get over this hurt and her...
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Elxandre(m): 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bigprick9inches:

your hand dey shake because of geh?
is this one ok?
I know heartbreak is painful, but it's disappointing when guys act like sissies.

He is even afraid to confront her with the truth. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by immaculate1234(m): 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
slimjaney:

GET OUT

pure savage
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by emonkey(m): 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:

Are you okay? Say instead "my EX-girlfriend slept with my cousin"
Mschew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman / Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? / Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.