Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World (51686 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2018
someone that knows Daddy Freeze should tell him that what dis man gives out is much more than tithe

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by adesina746: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2018
GraGra247:

"Use the message and not the messenger"

So by this statement, you clearly acknowledge that what I said is true.

You see your life?

even if what you said about freeze is true which is ur opinion what me I am telling you is that use the message he is passing across and leave him for God to judge. Don't go and waste your money on no pastor my friend
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by eph12(m): 11:58am On Jul 08, 2018
Diso60090:

That your every month tithe money gatheram together use am cook call children for your zone make them come eat come thank me later

Is giving of tithes the excuse why people don't gather all the children in an area to feed?

Is it safe to assume that anybody not doing this is definitely paying tithes?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by laydoh(m): 11:59am On Jul 08, 2018
SyberKate:
The truth is that most Nigerians are lazy. Now I'm not saying Nigerians don't work hard, I'm saying Nigerians work hard but not in the right things.
so what are you saying.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by wittyt98(m): 11:59am On Jul 08, 2018
new2012:

99.99 % of non tithe payers concluding you, live from leg to mouth I suppose.

There are blessing associated with giving, and that's a law of nature... The More you give, the more you receives. I don't known of it's tithes, offerings, beggers, charity that work for you.

Good luck
there's difference between giving willingly cus you want to and giving because you fear something

95% of Nigerian pastors uses the fear tactics to make people give and that's fact.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by GraGra247(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
adesina746:

even if what you said about freeze is true which is ur opinion what me I am telling you is that use the message he is passing across and leave him for God to judge. Don't go and waste your money on no pastor my friend

Keep your rotten opinion to yourself.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by MyOpinion1(f): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
einsteine:

It's not a tithe if you give it to charity.

Please I don't need ur teaching on how I pay my tithe.
Either I gave it directly to the needy or the church helps in given it to the needy as they all made us to understand what is important there is the paying aspect of it.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by yahrant140(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
Viking007:
You didn't get his point. He's saying most Nigerian "tithers" are spiritually rich. grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by semyman: 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
GraGra247:
Daddy freeze should shut his rotten mouth already. He's no better.

Fela is a god and prophet to him. Sat Guru is adored by him. He proudly lives in adultery and filled with hate.

Yet he has gots to criticize pastors. He doesn't even have moral right to criticize thieves.
Churches are raising criminals like this?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by adesina746: 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
eph12:

That's not the reason why Mark keeps getting richer

And what is the reason? I challenge you to increase your charity most especially to the poor and you prayer and work normally as you do then come back to tell me the result of that my friend
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by yahrant140(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
organism3:
someone that knows Daddy Freeze should tell him that what dis man gives out is much more than tithe

Hello
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by yahrant140(m): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:
Daddy freeze doesn't know tithe has to do with Spiritual blessings and eternal blessings
Hello
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by yahrant140(m): 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
yahrant140:

Hello

Hello1
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by adesina746: 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
GraGra247:

Keep your rotten opinion to yourself.

And keep your rotten brain out of freeze business if ur daft Gra Gra brain cannot comprehend simple and true message

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Diso60090(m): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
eph12:

Is giving of tithes the excuse why people don't gather all the children in an area to feed?

Is it safe to assume that anybody not doing this is definitely paying tithes?

Don't belong here call ASM
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by srclark: 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
Even tortise don rest for Akara and porridge matter make daddy freeze rest for tithe matter na
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
yahrant140:

Hello
hi
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by eph12(m): 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
adesina746:

And what is the reason? I challenge you to increase your charity most especially to the poor and you prayer and work normally as you do then come back to tell me the result of that my friend
You obviously don't pay tithes, same as frz, why you all not as rich as Zuckerberg?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by geesunge(m): 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
SyberKate:
The truth is that most Nigerians are lazy. Now I'm not saying Nigerians don't work hard, I'm saying Nigerians work hard but not in the right things.
Just keep quiet! What do you know?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by staymore: 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
Gradually I am beginning to reason in line with Daddy Freeze.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by sircrabo: 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
Without religious sentiments, there's truth in what he said. Africa has gotten it all wrong. Faith without work is dead.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by GraGra247(m): 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
adesina746:

And keep your rotten brain out of freeze business if ur daft Gra Gra brain cannot comprehend simple and true message

Your demonic message is not simple and true to me. Keep it to yourself.

Besides I addressed freeze and you're not freeze. You're just looking for trouble.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by GraGra247(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
semyman:
Churches are raising criminals like this?

Empty!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:
Daddy freeze doesn't know tithe has to do with Spiritual blessings and eternal blessings

So there is no spiritual or eternal blessing in giving to the poor?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by badjack(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
People castigating this guy should reason. Why didn't Jesus collect the so called thithe? Why are these so called pastors after it with aggression. Let us think about what we do. Jesus did not collect neither did he instruct his disciplines to collect it.
All these pastors are stealing by putting fear in the minds of people. They defraud people and enrich themselves in the name God. We need not yo allow them to continue. Jesus lived very poor life but achieved more in saving us. These guys are just grabbing and grabbing people hard things. Many of them paying this thing are still very poor while the collectors are very rich. God save us. Reason and you will realise the truth. God didn't remove reasoning from us.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Barney11: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
I only go to Church to exercise(dance) and to show off my new clothes!!I don't pay and I hardly even attend.#saynotitithes.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by princeade86(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:

Remember who choose to follow God's commandment, is promised eternal life, which means returning to God at the last day, upon condition of keeping God's commandments which tithe is included, that's my take sha
so tithe is inside 10 commandments of our God. go and read Deuteronomy, 5. 4-21 if u will see tithe there because u are talking of God commandments.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by eph12(m): 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
Diso60090:

Don't belong here call ASM
Before you call your ASM, why don't you ask yourself why you are still like this and you don't give tithes, after all that's the reason why Zuckerberg is rich according to FRZ.

or you should ask yourself what's stopping you from doing charity since you're not paying tithes
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by micflo28(m): 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
This whole tithe thing must be rethinked. Being logical, a catholic who attends one of the biggest parish in abuja and here in a gathering of rethinking youths, Tithe is a show off for the affluent, abit of burden for the middle income and a fleecing of the poor from gestures deserving of them from the rich. Paying tithe isn't the problem, the problem is how it is put to use. Pastors get more than they need from this monies and the most appropriate thing to do is to channel the rest to the poor. If this is being done, poverty would have been halved, but that is not to be the case.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by adesina746: 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
eph12:

You obviously don't pay tithes, same as frz, why you all not as rich as Zuckerberg?

And is any member of your family even rich. Yes we don't but we are comfortable at least freeze has a good job and two good cars and living fine and happy. If you know me as well u will know am not as rich as mark but very comfortable and contended at least more comfortable than ur generation grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by eph12(m): 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
princeade86:
so tithe is inside 10 commandments of our God. go and read Deuteronomy, 5. 4-21 if u will see tithe there because u are talking of God commandments.
I am indifferent about tithes but that wasn't the only commandment from God
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by dermmy(m): 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:

Nigeria is the most religious country on planet earth. We have churches in every nook and cranny of our dear country. If tithing provokes God blessing then we should be producing the first 10 richest people on planet earth. Don't you know those controlling the wealth of this world are outside the church, they dnt even knw the road to church. If you see the life this people live. What about the Japanes billionaires who are Buddhists. U better start thinking with ur head. I love GOD and i serve him daily but i refused to be brainwashed by one man putting on suit.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fan Begs Kizz Daniel For His Joystick Right Inside Elevator. See His Reaction / Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma / Tonto Dikeh Drops Flower At Dowen Schoolgate To Celebrate Sylvester's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.