Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World (51766 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Andy2274: 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
GraGra247:
Daddy freeze should shut his rotten mouth already. He's no better.

Fela is a god and prophet to him. Sat Guru is adored by him. He proudly lives in adultery and filled with hate.

Yet he has gots to criticize pastors. He doesn't even have moral right to criticize thieves.
. Prove him wrong rather than insulting him. Educate him not ranting and no back up.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Masterppower: 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
This freeze guy has been come a nuisance in the social media....habba, can't he just leave the church alone?

Since he was paid by the jihadists governor, this idiot won't respect himself...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by adesina746: 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
GraGra247:

Your demonic message is not simple and true to me. Keep it to yourself.

Besides I addressed freeze and you're not freeze. You're just looking for trouble.

Lol see demonic pikin supporting demonic pastors making only themselves rich. I can bet where you worship that 80% of the congregation there are poor. Your pastor dey scam Una grin Na why freeze message they pain u

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by AndikanEssien(m): 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
Viking007:
You didn't get his point. He's saying most Nigerian "tithers" are spiritually rich. grin

The tithing then should be a spiritual one and the clergy shouldn't request money

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by itu404(m): 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
wittyt98:
spiritual blessing that allows you live and die a poor man lmao grin grin grin oh I forgot your reward is in a heaven no living has ever been ,seen or experienced but sure exists for real grin grin.

i wonder why your pastors ask you to donate or sow seeds so they can build and own more mega churches, universities,fly jets, and ride in latest exotics cars instead of worshipping Jesus & waiting and depending on the spiritual blessing to provide just like you're being told grin grin

it is well
your jesting about the things of God only shows your abysmal ignorance. your jesting only shows the glut in your liffe and where you are heading from now before ten years time
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by semyman: 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
GraGra247:

Empty!
Bereft
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by eph12(m): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
adesina746:

And is any member of your family even rich. Yes we don't but we are comfortable at least freeze has a good job and two good cars and living fine and happy. If you know me as well u will know am not as rich as mark but very comfortable and contended at least more comfortable than ur generation grin
Don't take it personal, I haven't insulted you or any of your family members. Nobody in my family is as rich or even close to Zuckerberg. Its not something to be ashamed of.

You can't claim to believe that there are no seriously rich guys dropping tithes every month. Guys that are most likely richer than you. That's a fact and it's not an insult sir
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by dermmy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
adesina746:

Have you seen spiritual blessing before. If you need blessing give to the poor and that is what freeze is telling you. Because mark gives to the poor and he keeps getting richer not to pastors my friend

God bless you jor.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by KingBaba1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:
Daddy freeze doesn't know tithe has to do with Spiritual blessings and eternal blessings
Charity is helping mark too and it has a place in Gods eyes just like tithes
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by laydoh(m): 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
ladiesreject:
Daddy Freeze should grow up please.

Those guys don't pay tithe directly to church, yes, but they give to charity and other foundations.

Even Jesus Christ said if you give to anyone no matter how unimportant the receiver is, you give to me.
pls dnt contradict yourself with freeze,you are both saying the same thing.he said the likes of mark would rather give to charity than give to the already fed pastors.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by dermmy(m): 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
Newpride:
If he does, does freeze think oyinbo are like blacks, who love to publicity stunt?

Useless freeze, do u know his private and spiritual life?
Why coming to the public to say what u don’t know .

So are u the Pastor Zuckerberg pays his tithe to? Continue brainwashing them
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by itu404(m): 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
Whoever brought this up this Sunday has nothing but an attempt to make mockery of the things of God. no blame on you though, for this must happen to fulfill the scriptures.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by GraGra247(m): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
Andy2274:
. Prove him wrong rather than insulting him. Educate him not ranting and no back up.

You must be living in a cave without access to the media.

Go and read the news and come back and prove me wrong.

Freeze has more than double the evil characteristics of the pastors he criticizes and he's not ashamed to flaunt his deeds in the media.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Michael004: 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

So how come 99 percent of Nigerian tithe payers still live from hand to mouth
Wow, what a critical question. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Andy2274: 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
ladiesreject:
Daddy Freeze should grow up please.

Those guys don't pay tithe directly to church, yes, but they give to charity and other foundations.

Even Jesus Christ said if you give to anyone no matter how unimportant the receiver is, you give to me.
. Why do you find it difficult to read and understand? Read his statement again and conclude within yourself who needs to grow up because you just re-echoed what he said
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by pezeji(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
Like play play, this man don dey mad
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by adesina746: 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
eph12:

Don't take it personal, I haven't insulted you or any of your family members. Nobody in my family is as rich or even close to Zuckerberg. Its not something to be ashamed of.

You can't claim to believe that there are no seriously rich guys dropping tithes every month. Guys that are most likely richer than you. That's a fact and it's not an insult sir

Ok am sorry for insulting your family too. I thought u were trying to insult me too.

That aside the fact is that only God makes people rich . I know of a man that doesn't pray he is a family member. But he is rich and all his children have first class.
My point is that is not how well you know how to pray or how much you know how to worship God. But one thing that is sure is that if you give out in charity or you spend your tithe the right way in which Daddy freeze is trying to point out. Then u will surely live a comfortable life. How rich a person get is actually from God. Not by anyone's power
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by generationz(f): 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
ayusco85:
He is not perfect but he drops lots of wisdom and he backs it with scriptures

Am listening to him now
baba its not about quoting Scripture but by quoting it according to the TRUTH and there is only one TRUTH that is that which is revealed by the holy spirit.
in Matthew chapter 4 vs 5 -7 Satan tempted Jesus by quoting Scripture .the devil quoted psalm 91 vs 11-12 but what he did was turn it upside down .vs 11- 12 says
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
They shall bear thee up in
their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. same as Mathew 4 vs 6(check it)

but in pslam 91 he omitted vs 13 which directly refers to him Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. ( the dragon is Satan according to revelation 12 and the adder is the devil according to Genesis 3)

even homosexuals who go to church will quote bible to support their homosexuality

the bible said we should test all spirits. we can only do that by the witness of the holyspirit

freeze is not a Christian, he is a liar who is disgruntled by men of God. he obviously had a fall out with pastors.

how do I know he is not led by the spirit of God but by the spirit of nitpicking and strife:

No person led by the holyghost will resort to using insults to pass his message especially to people that are his father's age mates. you see him using insulting words for adeboye and oyedepo, as a Yoruba man he should know how to talk to elders even if you don't agree with their teachings.
2 a true Christian will never use a non Christian as an example.
3 He jumps on any news that puts pastors in a terrible light. As a christian before you judge the churches you must have been given a mandate personally by God or jesus to do so (like john was given to write letters to the 7 churches in revelations) anything beyond that is you sitting in the judgement seat of God which is a terrible error.
the list goes on .
I can't write much for now about the phoney that freeze is.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Andy2274: 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
GraGra247:

You must be living in a cave without access to the media.

Go and read the news and come back and prove me wrong.

Freeze has more than double the evil characteristics of the pastors he criticizes and he's not ashamed to flaunt his deeds in the media.
. Simple question you are still insulting and you call yourself a christian criticizing someone who is against tithe. If someone is going astray did your church teach you to insult the person or correct the person? I said you should prove him wrong, simple and you as a christian is still insulting. Have you done the will of God? Remember it is not payment of tithe that is sin but insults and failure to correct a person when he/ she is going wrong is also a sin.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Ifakiland(m): 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
If Jesus didn't pay tithe for once...why am I been asked to pay it?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by felixawe(m): 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
Tithe is scripturally to the poor DEU 14:22-29. its not a Symbol of holiness or a ticket to His kingdom its a Spiritual Blessing, protection. Lets practice true #love of God to the end , we shall be blessed. Churches are making people to be too Conscious of money other than Holiness
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Ifakiland(m): 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
itu404:

your jesting about the things of God only shows your abysmal ignorance. your jesting only shows the glut in your liffe and where you are heading from now before ten years time
Na threat una sabi whenever u have no point to counter...what will happen to him in ten years Ote

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by adesina746: 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
Masterppower:
This freeze guy has been come a nuisance in the social media....habba, can't he just leave the church alone?

Since he was paid by the jihadists governor, this idiot won't respect himself...

Which jihadist governor. Wait why are u people angry at what freeze said? Are you guilty of not paying your tithe the right way?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by semyman: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Bt freeze start online church DAT collect offerin.
Albino afonja bastard
Baby factory product, wasted male fluid
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Ifakiland(m): 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
Masterppower:

See ur head like ur written english
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Waga02: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
Daddy freeze cant you just keep quite. you that don't give what have you acheived?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by SniperSmurf(m): 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
Arguing with fanatics is like squeezing blood from a stone.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Almunjid(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
The money paid by poor Christians is what is used by the so called pastors and men of God to buy private jet for their selves.
Dady freeze is right. Give the money to the poor not the church. Last week we saw how pastors and men of God were fighting because of money paid by the poor people.
I hear say one Alhaji open church for one pastor.
Church na lucrative business now 0oo
I suppose to open my own church too 0oo! Lol

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Eres94: 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
if any luvs God tithing is a thing of willingness to appreciate God. whether it goes to the poor or the priest, the important thing is u gave with all your heart not expecting a reward for it..Example: David, Solomon, the widow (who Christ said is great and never stopped her from paying tithe)
only those who luv will do what is right. tithing/offering has always been there before the law emerged with Moses, Abraham, Abel offered sacrifices to honor God.
please hear the truth, and let not the devil mislead you in these arguments.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by 3kay945(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
Anyone that desires to pay tithe should do it's non of my business.

How many people actually pay the 10% as required cool
Everyone just trying outsmarting other fellow.

Africans will remain in darkness for a damn long time. cry wink
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by dermmy(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
GraGra247:
Daddy freeze should shut his rotten mouth already. He's no better.

Fela is a god and prophet to him. Sat Guru is adored by him. He proudly lives in adultery and filled with hate.

Yet he has gots to criticize pastors. He doesn't even have moral right to criticize thieves.

A typical Nigerian. He would avoid the truth and start mentioning the flaws of the truth sayer. Freeze ain't claiming holiness, freeze is far from being a christian but he speaks the blunt truth as regards this tithing issue. I dnt care if he has 400 wives but he's making sense about tithing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli And Richard Mofe-Damijo Kiss On Set Of ‘Love Is War' / Hanks Anuku Naturalizes As Ghanaian, Adopts Ghana Name 'Nana Kwame Fiifi Krakra' / 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.