Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,864 members, 7,828,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers (16670 Views)

Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by naijadiva2(f): 10:21pm On May 14, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

@babyosisi

THAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU IGBO PEOPLE SLEEPING WITH MONKEY$.

you sound like a true akata when you say that. what happened to teaching other people what africa is really about. if you keep speaking like that, then who will respect us as africans.

what you talking about muslim are clean people we take shower and be clean after evry little thing,as a hausa girl you supposed to go to islamic school and learn not to be out in the street sucking all the boys privates.

hiv in nigeria

hausa 5%

yoruba 10%

igbo 100%.

i don´t know what is up with you and hiv-aids. almost all your post has to do with igbos having aids or lagos being an hiv infested city. you sound real immature. for someone that goes to nigeria every year, you sure don´t sound like one. that so called stastic you just invented was really rude and stupid. this is very insulting especially seeing the fact that i´m igbo. you dont´hear others saying that hausa´s are this and that but yet you are quick to put down igbo and its culture.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by RedLips3(f): 10:24pm On May 14, 2007
people bash the hausas on here all the time actually but you are right, this dice dude sure has a problem with anyone that isnt Hausa

and the dude needs to take a statistics class

5% + 10% =11%=
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 10:27pm On May 14, 2007
@naija_diva

am going to naija in June anyway,i don't sound like no Agata's,trust me Agata's sound way too different,they more crazy,they live like animals,i know what talking about girl,i sound way smarter then Agata's.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by ebeledi(m): 12:47am On May 15, 2007
youngdice is a very ignorant person " igbo ppl sleepin with monkeys'
but he claims he has igbo in his family

what a 2face
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 12:55am On May 15, 2007
@ebeledi yo dude don't get this twisted i never said igbo people sleep with monkeys,am talking about lagos there's a hole bunch of tribes in lagos i didn't call no name so don't change what i said to something negative,last night i got punish because my cousin tell my pops about how i keep talking shit about the igbos,so my pops got mad and i sleep outside for a hole week,please abeg i didn't said anything ooooooooo.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by finemocha(f): 3:31am On May 17, 2007
hmm youngdice, u are nigerian right, hmm sounds like u are trying to hard to sound like an african american. well u definatley have the get up right. anyway i guess to each his own.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 2:35pm On May 17, 2007
what you mean ma,am 50% akata so i don't know why you hating.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by ebeledi(m): 12:16am On May 18, 2007
young dice you are 10 perc ent hatian 20 percent hausa 10 percent igbo and 60 percent non sense
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by ebeledi(m): 12:29am On May 18, 2007
that hausa video you put up sounded like some arab wanna be music
in my opinion it sucked sorry but i gotta keep it real

try this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JSXPQJb3q8

igbo heartland where my mom is from
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 12:31am On May 18, 2007
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 12:33am On May 18, 2007
ONE OF MY SISTER'S MARRIED TO AN IGBO SO MY COUSINS GOT IGBO BLOOD.

ONE OF MY ANTI'S MARRIED TO AN HATIEN I COULD SPEAK FRENCH COMMENT SA VA?
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by ebeledi(m): 12:35am On May 18, 2007
that video sucked to try this i bet you will like this
they talk at first so wait to the beggining

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qzj3pbvaWM
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by ebeledi(m): 12:36am On May 18, 2007
then y do you talk bad of igbo ppl
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 12:42am On May 18, 2007
igbo people are real nice people,they the nicest people in nigeria,and they got the smartest brain in nigeria,when a yoruba guys's speaking hausa he speak it with accent,but trust me i know igbo people that even speak hausa better then me,when i be talking all that crap,i just be playing arround,yall take this shit so serious,i even crack on my igbo cousins like that.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by ebeledi(m): 12:44am On May 18, 2007
igbos can be a little crazy at times i have to agree
but we are all (nigerians)
the crunkest africans in the planet
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 12:48am On May 18, 2007
true.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by nigergirl(f): 12:58am On May 18, 2007
@ dice
    you sound very ignorant.
YOUNGDICE$:

ONE OF MY SISTER'S MARRIED TO AN IGBO SO MY COUSINS GOT IGBO BLOOD.

ONE OF MY ANTI'S MARRIED TO AN HATIEN I COULD SPEAK FRENCH COMMENT SA VA?
 how can you have Igbo family and be able to say what you said. It doesn't matter if you were just kidding, it was still hurtful. people come to this site to be with people that are frome the same place as them. we are supposed to feel comfortable here, and your posts haven't been that welcoiming.
you should be ashamed.

ohh, by the way it's spelled comment ca va, thank you very much.

p.s. you shouldn't say thoses things to your cousins, it might make them feel like they don't belong in their own family
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by naijadiva2(f): 12:48pm On May 18, 2007
nigergirl:

@ dice
you sound very ignorant. how can you have Igbo family and be able to say what you said. It doesn't matter if you were just kidding, it was still hurtful. people come to this site to be with people that are frome the same place as them. we are supposed to feel comfortable here, and your posts haven't been that welcoiming.
you should be ashamed.

ohh, by the way it's spelled comment ca va, thank you very much.

p.s. you shouldn't say thoses things to your cousins, it might make them feel like they don't belong in their own family

he was just playing. dont take it serious cuz there are plenty of non-nigeians on this site who have worse things to say. so let him joke if we want to . thats what we do on this site, we play with each other and their tribe. that's how we have fun.

@ebeledi and dice

what is this, battle of the tribe's music? well take this.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SWSVLCHg7gk

na sierra leoneon music. i like their music.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 1:00pm On May 18, 2007
@nigergirl 

je m'en fou parce que je ne suis pas un francais,ok.

my cousins know that i be playing around he be getting at my tribe too,but we all know we just having fun.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by naijadiva2(f): 3:54pm On May 18, 2007
@ dice

you know too much. first you speak hausa, now you speak french. what else do you know cuz maybe you can teach me a few words wink.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by ebeledi(m): 8:54pm On May 18, 2007
the music was aight they use alot of naija pidgin
but naija till i die gotta rep it
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by nigergirl(f): 3:44pm On May 19, 2007
@naija_diva
    did I say I was serious? I don't really take what people post seriously, so people shouldn't take what I post seriously. I don't really care what people say about Igbos because I Know the truth.

@dice
  I know you're not french. and I also know you were just playing around, but just be careful who you say that to cos some people might take it seriously.

p.s you don't sound that ignorant cos I know some insane Igbos smiley
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 9:48pm On May 19, 2007
my cousin shits are worse he call me goro boy,
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by chiogo(f): 1:35am On May 27, 2007
lol, at those videos.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by finemocha(f): 2:22pm On May 27, 2007
me i am just confused, so what exactly are u, haitian or hausa
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by MayNjoku: 7:40am On May 29, 2007
@ Topic: Because Igbo girls are pretty! LOL. If you are not ugly then you will not have a problem with people finding Igbos attractive.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 2:23pm On May 29, 2007
am straight up hausa like i just said one of my anti got a husband that's hatien her son's my cousin damn i don't know why's so hard for nairalanders to understand.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by hinduism(f): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2007
@ehi4life the poster: Your are a village man,and since you tasted the forbidding apples of igbo girls, your angry that our sweet sisters can't marry you? Sorry, that is life for you can't get all you want in life.

Igbo girls are the real baby's in the world. They never forget their culture and where they ciomes from unlife those , ?? I shot my mouth ooooooooooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed is like asking why do white run away from Blacks all over the world.Why do whites don't want a black to be an American President? THINK YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.

If you still want an igbo girl then I advice you FAST AND PRAY, only then will GOD touch an Igbo girls heart to marry you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Do you know the meaning of NNEKA? it means MOTHER IS SUPREME: Igbo gitrls don't disappoint trheir mothers.Cheers.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2007
igbo girls are natural heart breakers.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 06, 2007
God created us and broke the mold dear grin
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2007
haha really funny i hope u ain't trina 419 me.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by naijadiva2(f): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

igbo girls are natural heart breakers.

why, did a igbo girl break your heart?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

If You Are To Marry A Nairalander, Who Would It Be? / Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat / How Do You Know True Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.