Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers (16667 Views)

Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2007
CUZ SHE WAS WICKED BUT I DON'T MIND HER CUZ IS IN HER ANCETORS BLOOD.

I MEET THIS IGBO GIRL IN A AFRICAN STORE OF BRONX,I WAS IN LOVE WITH HER,MY COUSIN TOLD ME SHE WILL BREAK MY HEART BUT I DIDN'T BELIVE HIM,SO WE DICIDED TO TEST HER MY COUSIN HAD A FRESH CUT HE WAS ALL FRESH HE RUN UP TO HER AND ASK HER IF SHE COULD HAVE SEX WITH HIM for money AND SHE WAS LIKE YES,AFTER SHE WENT TO HIS HOUSE MY COUSIN CALL ME UP THE PHONE TO COME AND SEE,THAT'S WHY I AIN'T NEVER GONA TRUST THIS CHICKS,
I HAVE DATE A YORUBA,HAUSA,EDO,FULANI,CALABAR CHICK BUT THEY WERE NEVER WICKED AS THIS IGBO WITCHES.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by naijadiva2(f): 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2007
just because you ran into one bad igbo chicks doesn't make them bad. however, i ain't gonna lie, some igbo people are evil. i'm afraid of half the people in my family (mostly the females) cuz they scare the $hit out of me. they always wanna yell and fight somebody and i ain't down with that so i just keep my mouth close.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2007
i don't mind a girl that fight all the time if that's what she like to do then that's her problem,but i do mind if she's fake what am trina said is that they are not real.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by naijadiva2(f): 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2007
well that one girl you was messing with,just happened to be fake. not all of us are fake. when it comes down to it, igbo girls are real. but alot of people don't accept the fact that we tell it like it is so they go on and say, o igbo girls are evil, igbo girls are heart breakers. and all these other things. if we dont like u, don't bother us. cuz the minute we give in to u (just to be nice), don't be surprise if they out there messing with someone else.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2007
THE BITCH WAS SO SWEET AS SUGAR MIX WITH CANDY I DATE ALLOT OF GIRLS ALL MY LIFE SO I DICIDED TO DATE A IGBO GIRL TO SEE WHAT THEY TASTE LIKE AND SHE WENT AROUND WANNA SLEEP WITH MY COUSIN FOR MONEY MAN THAT'S STRAIGHT UP FAKE EVEN MY Hot SISTERS ARE REAL THEN THAT.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by naijadiva2(f): 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2007
well, seemed like she tried to play you with her sweetness. why wouldn't she be nice to u in the beginning. if she was mean to u, you won't have asked her out or whatever.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2007
thank god my cousin test her before i even take the relation ship,she was cute so i had to do something but any way she teach me a lesson never trust a igbo girl,i learn a real lesson the bitch was a hoe.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by mellow(m): 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2007
Because their Forefathers were Rail Road workers.

Enough breaking.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by naijadiva2(f): 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2007
just cuz the girl was a hoe doesn't justify anything.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by tboy1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2007
@ YOUNGDICE$

Just as naija_diva said i don't think we should generalize. I'm not igbo but most of the ladies i've dated were Igbo and most of them were actually cool.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2007
when i saw the girl at the african store she was sweet cool and all that,me and my cousin test her and she didn't pass.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 09, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

thank god my cousin test her before i even take the relation ship,she was cute so i had to do something but any way she teach me a lesson never trust a igbo girl,i learn a real lesson the bitch was a hoe.

please go back to school and learn some manners while you're at it.
are you being raised by humans at all?
or are you one of those kids locked up in the projects with the parents working 24 hour shifts?
your language is nauseating?
They ought to send you home to receive some home training,maybe there's still a chance of rescuing whatever is left in your soul.
You are almost a lost case,my heart goes out to the poor woman that calls you a son!!
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by naijadiva2(f): 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2007
babyosisi:

please go back to school and learn some manners while you're at it.
are you being raised by humans at all?
or are you one of those kids locked up in the projects with the parents working 24 hour shifts?
your language is nauseating?
They ought to send you home to receive some home training,maybe there's still a chance of rescuing whatever is left in your soul.
You are almost a lost case,my heart goes out to the poor woman that calls you a son!!

lol
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2007
BAYOSI IS NOT YOUR FAULT INSULT ME THE WAY YOU WANNA I DON'T BLAME YOU IS IN YOUR BLOOD.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2007
my mom loves me cuz am the best baby she ever had,always respectful and showing love,i was raised in the projects but still got my root ways in me,allot of my brothers and cousins don't even know what nigeria is.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by chiogo(f): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2007
Hey, youngdice$

what's with all these "it's in your ancestors' blood" thingy u keep sayin'??.
Quite a sad story u got up there but accordin' to u, she was d first igbo chick u've ever dated. so, how can u judge all igbo girls based on your experience with this one chick??. That's not right, that's discriminatin' and generalizin'. If u're a slut, then u're a slut. doesn't matter where u from. Trust me, any other girl cld have done that to u, it has nothin' to do with her ancestors.

BTW, why did u test her in d first place?? u didn't trust her. sounds as if u expected what happened to happen. seems as if u knew she was a ho right from when u met her, if not u wldn't start testin' her. makes d story Kinda far-fetched
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2007
my cousin want me to test her cuz he tough she were fake,my cousin could feel people spirit soI belive him,I know not all igbo girls are hoes but that one scared cuz all igbo girls act like her.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by wendymanda: 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2007
CUZ SHE WAS WICKED BUT I DON'T MIND HER CUZ IS IN HER ANCETORS BLOOD.

I MEET THIS IGBO GIRL IN A AFRICAN STORE OF BRONX,I WAS IN LOVE WITH HER,MY COUSIN TOLD ME SHE WILL BREAK MY HEART BUT I DIDN'T BELIVE HIM,SO WE DICIDED TO TEST HER MY COUSIN HAD A FRESH CUT HE WAS ALL FRESH HE RUN UP TO HER AND ASK HER IF SHE COULD HAVE SEX WITH HIM for money AND SHE WAS LIKE YES,AFTER SHE WENT TO HIS HOUSE MY COUSIN CALL ME UP THE PHONE TO COME AND SEE,THAT'S WHY I AIN'T NEVER GONA TRUST THIS CHICKS,
I HAVE DATE A YORUBA,HAUSA,EDO,FULANI,CALABAR CHICK BUT THEY WERE NEVER WICKED AS THIS IGBO WITCHES.

What you are saying does not add up at all. You most likely made this up.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by chiogo(f): 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2007
wow, that's so freakin' weird. . good u're done with her ,but don't be sayin' dat ancestor stuff. pretty immature.

@Youngdice$
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2007
@wendymanda THAT'S UR BUSINESS YOU WANNA BELIVE ME OR NOT THAT'S YOUR OWN PROBLEM,ANYWAY THE TRUE HURT.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by wendymanda: 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2007
The truth has nothing to do with this. You supposedly had one bad run despite the fact that your details don't add up. You ASS U ME that because of your one supposed incident all Igbo girls are like that. What if people assumed that because you let your cousin tell you he slept with a girl and paid her you and your family are idiots for believing him. Were you there in the room or even in the same house when they had sex or were you there when he gave her that money?
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2007
@CHIOGO

if a snake could bight you an kill u that mean his cousins sisters mothers bight could kill u too.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2007
me and my cousin made that plan just to see if she was fake or not.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by naijadiva2(f): 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

@CHIOGO

if a snake could bight you an kill u that mean his cousins sisters mothers bight could kill u too.

doen't make sense cuz that's their job to bite.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2007
its my fault cuz i was trina chase a hoe instead of chsaing the money now the bitch made me look stupid.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by naijadiva2(f): 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2007
u just happened to chase the wrong one. that's all
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2007
I USE TO DATE THIS YORUBA CHICK I WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET HER BACK SHE LEFT CUZ of my trouble she was mad sweet but I was so trouble,that's why I trust y.o girls.

but igbo girl show me that she was her mothers daughter.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by chiogo(f): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2007
lol, u're mad funny. so u know u got issues.
YOUNGDICE$:

I USE TO DATE THIS YORUBA CHICK I WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET HER BACK SHE LEFT CUZ of my trouble she was mad sweet but I was so trouble,that's why I trust y.o girls.

but igbo girl show me that she was her mothers daughter.

what's d meanin' of d highlited??
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2007
haba u know you igbo sisters now.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by naijadiva2(f): 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2007
do u know if her mother is like that?
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by YOUNGDICEs(m): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2007
when someone do something i will diss his hole people.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by wendymanda: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2007
You said it your self about looking stupid. What Nigerian tribe are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat / How Do You Know True Love? / See Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.