Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment (26969 Views)

Hospitals Demand Child's Tribe Before Treatment / Man Die In Rivers Because Hospital Insist They Get Paid Before Treatment / Stories Of Why Hospitals Insist On Payment First Before Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by QualityHealthCa: 10:54am On Jul 18, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Not in Nigeria. The doctors will watch you die even after you have paid for everything. They will watch you and wont blink.

Bwahahahaha!

Why are Nigeria so hilarious laidis? cheesy cheesy cheesy

How will you pay a doctor and he'll just stand there and do absolutely nothing

You see why you shouldn't take most Nigerians serious?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by Jaqenhghar: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2018
QualityHealthCa:

E be like sey na wetin dey pain you gangan be this. Sey doctors go get their money for services rendered.

You prefer they suffer like everyone else. This I believeis your grouse, your grievance.

There is a differnece between people getting paid for work done and people getting paid for doing nothing. People getting paid to kill or act indifferent to patients is logical to you..... shithole logic. And morons like you wonder why their shothile country is the way it is. You get up and criticise the government when things dont work in your favour. My greviance is why people need to pay so much to watch their loved ones die in the hands of incompetent fools and no system of accountability for such. My greviance is how people like you (I asssume you are a doctor) go home to bed and sleep well even knowing that you did not give your best nor do you care about people who paid for your services.
Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by Jaqenhghar: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2018
QualityHealthCa:

Bwahahahaha!

Why are Nigeria so hilarious laidis? cheesy cheesy cheesy

How will you pay a doctor and he'll just stand there and do absolutely nothing

You see why you shouldn't take most Nigerians serious?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Its funny to you because you havent lost a loved one. 2 months and they couldnt make a proper diagnosis of what was wrong with my mother. 2 months of go here and there for this test and that. The money you say is the problem well mo ey isnt our problem we just wanted someone who gives a shít. Just when we were about to fly her out she gave up. Laugh to that. Thats some comedy for you. You can type it out and you and your collaegues read up and laugh
Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by XhosaNostra(f): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Its funny to you because you havent lost a loved one. 2 months and they couldnt make a proper diagnosis of what was wrong with my mother. 2 months of go here and there for this test and that. The money you say is the problem well mo ey isnt our problem we just wanted someone who gives a shít. Just when we were about to fly her out she gave up. Laugh to that. Thats some comedy for you. You can type it out and you and your collaegues read up and laugh

I was wondering why you seem so resentful over this topic, now I understand. I hope you make peace with it soon, my friend.
Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by QualityHealthCa: 11:08am On Jul 18, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

There is a differnece between people getting paid for work done and people getting paid for doing nothing. People getting paid to kill or act indifferent to patients is logical to you..... shithole logic. And morons like you wonder why their shothile country is the way it is. You get up and criticise the government when things dont work in your favour. My greviance is why people need to pay so much to watch their loved ones die in the hands of incompetent fools and no system of accountability for such. My greviance is how people like you (I asssume you are a doctor) go home to bed and sleep well even knowing that you did not give your best nor do you care about people who paid for your services.

That is why the "fools" like us will jejely leave the system for you so you can employ the "wise" ones to treat you.

As someone rightly said up there, they were running upadan after getting paid, striving to make a diagnosis for their dear mother, but since they weren't successful, they were doing nothing as far as he's concerned.

They're bloody oafs as far as you're concerned too, no be so? cheesy

Bitterness has turned you to a blind and stubborn fool.

Goan die fool cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by Jaqenhghar: 11:10am On Jul 18, 2018
QualityHealthCa:

That is why the "fools" like us will jejely leave the system for you so you can employ the "wise" ones to treat you.

As someone rightly said up there, they were running upadan after getting paid, striving to make a diagnosis for their dear mother, but since they weren't successful, they were doing nothing as far as he's concerned.

They're bloody oafs as far as you're concerned too, no be so? cheesy

Bitterness has turned you to a blind and stubborn fool.

Goan die fool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Well I did better than die. I lleft the shithole country for you ilks. Believe me Nigeria is the best place for you where you are free to do as you like and laugh about it
Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by Jaqenhghar: 11:12am On Jul 18, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I was wondering why you seem so resentful over this topic, now I understand. I hope you make peace with it soon, my friend.
I have made my peace. Nothing will bring her back. I only feel for those who are stuck with their kind. I pray it doesnt get to the stage where they start lynching you. Then we will see how funny it is.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by XhosaNostra(f): 11:14am On Jul 18, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

I have made my peace. Nothing will bring her back. I only feel for those who are stuck with your kind. I pray it doesnt get to the stage where they start lynching you. Then we will see how funny it is.

*nods*

I understand. You just seemed a bit angry & it concerned me for a bit tongue
Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by Jaqenhghar: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2018
XhosaNostra:

*nods*

I understand. You just seemed a bit angry & it concerned me for a bit tongue
Ops lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by clemmonce(m): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2018
Ayoswit:
I understand their reasons for demanding payment or deposit before treating a patient but if I was the one, I would treat the patient regardless of the fact that money wasn't paid because I can't watch a patient die when I can be able to treat him, it's hard though but saving a life is worth it.
it is easier said than done
Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by XhosaNostra(f): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2018

Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by Jaqenhghar: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2018
XhosaNostra:

tongue
Didnt read who was posting sorry. Thays the sorry state of the shithole health systems. Many of them find it hard adjusting whe theu migrate cos they are not givem that privilege to do as they like. Kill patients and shrug it off.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by QualityHealthCa: 11:22am On Jul 18, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Bro I lost my mother 22 days into commencement of my 500Level, the gap alost killed my dreams of becoming a doctor, I failed my Paediatrics posting because of it sef, but I know that paying for services doesn't mean you'll get the exact result you're expecting, a lot of factors come into play here.

So I'm not new to tragedy, but I later got to understand why people die after I was through with med school. You could have flied her out initially sef and still have her die, but I'm sure you'll prolly keep mute on that even if they did rubbish for her...

If you feel your mum wasn't well attended to, by all means sue the goddam hospital and see to it thay it reaches a satisfying conclusion, instead of doing what y'all do best, tarnish doctors image.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by XhosaNostra(f): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Didnt read who was posting sorry. Thays the sorry state of the shithole health systems. Many of them find it hard adjusting whe theu migrate cos they are not givem that privilege to do as they like. Kill patients and shrug it off.

That's sad, Butchy. TBH, we're no better here. But our private hospitals have excellent service. They're just too expensive. Average people can't afford private healthcare so they opt for the only available option, which comes with shìtty service from almost psychopathic staff members.
Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by Jaqenhghar: 11:30am On Jul 18, 2018
QualityHealthCa:

Bro I lost my mother I'm my 22 days into commencement of my 500Level, the gap alost killed my dreams of becoming a doctor, I failed my Paediatrics posting because of it sef, but I know that paying for services doesn't mean you'll get the exact result you're expecting, a lot if factors come into play here.

So I'm not new to tragedy, but I later got to understand why people die after I was through with med school. You could have flied her out first sef and she still died, but I'm sure you'll prolly keep mute on that even if they did rubbish for her...

If you feel your mum wasn't well attended to, by all means sue the goddam hospital and see the it to a satisfying hospital, instead of doing what y'all do best, tarnish doctors image.
That is the reason why the shithole will ways remain a shithole. You lost your own mother to their incompetence. Today you are a spokesman for and championing their incompetence. All because of 6 figure salary. SMH
How unfortunate
Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by QualityHealthCa: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2018
jaxxy:

Im only speaking on emergency situations not even case a doctor handles are emergency ones. Professionalism is for all professions. In this case doctors shud treat human lives with respect and fulfill their call/obligation to save them where need be. Thats all im saying. Money for treatment can be sorted along side or afterwards. I know the govt has failed in the health care system and dats is a factor affecting general performance.

A professional does all he can to maintain standards to the best of his ability inspite of challenges.

Have you not been reading all that has been written since morning or do you just wilfully have a problem with comprehension
Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by Jaqenhghar: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2018
XhosaNostra:

That's sad, Butchy. TBH, we're no better here. But our private hospitals have excellent service. They're just too expensive. Average people can't afford private healthcare so they opt for the only available option, which comes with shìtty service from almost psychopathic staff members.
Over here rhe privaye hospitals are jist as bad. We started out there. When we saw that the private hospital was more intereseted in how much we had to give we moved her to a teaching hospital. My cousin who is also a doctor assured us she will be fine and there was no need to fly her out. At her funeral he couldnt even look us in the eye
Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by QualityHealthCa: 11:42am On Jul 18, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

That is the reason why the shithole will ways remain a shithole. You lost your own mother to their incompetence. Today you are a spokesman for and championing their incompetence. All because of 6 figure salary. SMH
How unfortunate

The reason why this country is a shithole is because discombobulated fools like you wilfully make assumptions either to forcefully shove your ridiculous assertions down people's throat or to hide your poor comprehension skills.

I wrote that I now understand why people die and ds fool says I'm supporting incompetence.

Please move aside idiot....your profound stupidity is unparalleled and unmatched!!!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by Jaqenhghar: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2018
QualityHealthCa:

The reason why this country is a shithole is because discombobulated fools like you wilfully make assumptions either to forcefully shove your ridiculous assertions down people's throat or to hide your poor comprehension skills.

I wrote that I now understand why people die and ds fool says I'm supporting incompetence.

Please move aside idiot....your profound stupidity is unparalleled and unmatched!!!
Maybe its a good thing your mother (God rest her soul) passed on when she did and didnt live to see the kind of creature her son (or daughter)has become cos believe me Im sure she would have died of a heartbreak to see you like this
Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by XhosaNostra(f): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Over here rhe privaye hospitals are jist as bad. We started out there. When we saw that the private hospital was more intereseted in how much we had to give we moved her to a teaching hospital. My cousin who is also a doctor assured us she will be fine and there was no need to fly her out. At her funeral he couldnt even look us in the eye

Awwww cry

But yeah, private hospitals are about making the money for the most part. I'm surprised that they also provide crappy service over there. Scary. Here the service is top class. Money is the only issue. Just last year, a neighbour's 5-year-old son fell & broke his arm. The parents took him to a public hospital but there were a lot of people in line. So they took him to a private hospital where they had to cough up something in the range of R6000 to set his arm (that's over 31 000 Naira) & for meds etc. That's a lot of money even if the service is wonderful.
Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by QualityHealthCa: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Well I did better than die. I lleft the shithole country for you ilks. Believe me Nigeria is the best place for you where you are free to do as you like and laugh about it

Be rest assured, your family are the ones gonna be left here to swallow the pile of shìt your unfortunate type has made the country.

I have more prospects of getting to the UK far better than your unfortunate type can ever be. Heck I'm yet to conclude my PLAB 2 and I already got offers waiting for me, ready to trap me down once I'm through with the exam. Funny enough, it's most likely my "ilk" you gonna find there treating you when my types get to the abroad.

Twill be fantastic watching a hopeless, useless, and shameless never-do-well illiterate of a scum like you swallow your words with your eyes bulging from asphyxiation of the meconium horseshit you've been spilling so far.

Bwahahahaha! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 18, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Maybe its a good thing your mother (God rest her soul) passed on when she did and didnt live to see the kind of creature her son (or daughter)has become cos believe me Im sure she would have died of a heartbreak to see you like this

How dare you make this kind of statement?

You should make statements like this to rapists, thieves and murderers.
You shouldn't resort to such an insult just cos you're not objective or smart enough to see a problem in its entirety.
Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by QualityHealthCa: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

That makes the two of us don't you think? wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by Jaqenhghar: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2018
QualityHealthCa:

Be rest assured, your family are the ones gonna be left here to swallow the pile of shìt your unfortunate type has made the country.

I have more prospects of getting to the UK far better than your unfortunate type can ever be. Heck I'm yet to conclude my PLAB 2 and I already got offers waiting for me, ready to trap me down once I'm through with the exam. Funny enough, it's most likely my "ilk" you gonna find there treating you when my types get to the abroad.

Twill be fantastic watching a hopeless, useless, and shameless never-do-well illiterate of a scum like you swallow your words with your eyes bulging from asphyxiation of the horsehair you've been spilling so far.

Bwahahahaha! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Too late.It was just mum that was left in the shithole so the joke is on you. I sincerely pray that you pass your papers and come join us here in civilized climates where there is a system of accountability and its not business as usual. You will be made to really WORK for every penny you earn. No be by passing exams alone and God help you if the patients are not happy with you. Hahaha
Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by QualityHealthCa: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2018
janellemonae:

You shouldn't resort to such an insult just cos you're not objective or smart enough to see a problem in its entirety.

The boy is a fool.

A contumacious one at that!
Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by Jaqenhghar: 11:58am On Jul 18, 2018
QualityHealthCa:

That makes the two of us don't you think? wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Naaaah dont think so. Stay off the crack pipe man. Over there in the UK Im sure they have strong penalties for doctors who do drugs wink
Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by Jaqenhghar: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2018
janellemonae:

...and what are Niggerian doctors? Life savers? LMAO
Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by jaxxy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
QualityHealthCa:

Have you not been reading all that has been written since morning or do you just wilfully have a problem with comprehension

I have and i stated how dat cud be addressed and handled from my very 1st response. In the case of the lady at the abuja hospital it was about we can pay or not it was waiting for money to start anything. That is dangerous and irresponsible.
Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by QualityHealthCa: 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Too late.It was just mum that was left in the shithole so the joke is on you. I sincerely pray that you pass your papers and come join us here in civilized climates where there is a system of accountability and its not business as usual. You will be made to really WORK for every penny you earn. No be by passing exams alone and God help you if the patients are not happy with you. Hahaha

You're in a country where the government works, hence the doctors are inspired to do their jobs and also the people can confidently hold their doctors accountable.

How many Nigerian doctors have you heard having litigations hanging round their necks? Cos they've been through hell already, they flourish every gaddam where! The likes of Bennett Omalu and Co.

Why am I even lecturing a static fool like you sef.

Go on boy, keep doing what you know how to do best- being foolish!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by Jaqenhghar: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Awwww cry

But yeah, private hospitals are about making the money for the most part. I'm surprised that they also provide crappy service over there. Scary. Here the service is top class. Money is the only issue. Just last year, a neighbour's 5-year-old son fell & broke his arm. The parents took him to a public hospital but there were a lot of people in line. So they took him to a private hospital where they had to cough up something in the range of R6000 to set his arm (that's over 31 000 Naira) & for meds etc. That's a lot of money even if the service is wonderful.
Truth is in this shithole no one is obligated to give anything of value. We have descended to that level that everywjere you turn it s pay up you hear but nothing is done. I pray your country doesnt degenerate into that

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by QualityHealthCa: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Naaaah dont think so. Stay off the crack pipe man. Over there in the UK Im sure they have strong penalties for doctors who do drugs wink

Waoh, you got thought insertions or you doin that?

Well I guess that's one of the places we differ bro. I don't do that...so I'm off already!
Re: Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment by Jaqenhghar: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
QualityHealthCa:

You're in a country where the government works, hence the doctors are inspited to do their jobs and also the people can confidently hold their doctors accountable.

How many Nigerian doctors have you heard having litigations ha ginger round their necks? Cos they've been through hell already, they flourish every gaddam where! The likes of Bennett Omalu and Co.

Why am I even lecturing a static fool like you sef.

Go on boy, keep doing what you know how to do best- being foolish!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Keep calling Bennet Omalu. If Bennet Omalu reasoned like you he wont be where he is today. At least you are an admirer of Bennet Omalu thats a first positive step so there is hope for you afterall. Keep wprking o yourself. Sometimes the cure for madness doesnt come instantly. It will take time... years perhaps thays why I pray you move to the UK. It means you wouldn't have to kill anyone in the shithole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos Hospital Allowed Baby To Die, Dumps Corpse Near Waste Bin - Family Member / 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos / Ladies, See How To Escape Cancer In Your bosom!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.