Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

The contract - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The contract (136894 Views)

Writers Needed For Long Term Contract / The Contract By Melanie Moreland / NADIA AND ETHAN (marriage Contract Gone Wrong) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
am sorry guyz i couldnt update..i slept off..but i promise i will update today and put a bonus on top of it(winks)

2 Likes

Re: The contract by jattopeter(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
If I know read your story , I no fit sleep ohhhhhh , if I no read ur message I no fit laugh ohhhhhhhhh.............. Marbvel ur story sweet pass television movie.

2 Likes

Re: The contract by jattopeter(m): 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
You don dy do njiagah now a days oh. no story?
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
she came later dressing rather casual..which was perfect for the outing,she was carrying a bag,which he didnt knw what was inside,probably clothes or make up,you know ladies with thier things.they had earlier asked the receptionist and she had described the perfect place for them.when they entered the taxi,the told the man the adress of the place they were going,he nodded as he started the car engine,and started,he was relieved that he got what he said once and for all.he relaxed back,as he took a peep at catherine,she was looking outside and obviously admiring the city.she was beautiful there was no doubt about that.their history together has been crazy,but he hoped they will both be on good terms and let bygones be bygones.he turned when he saw she was turning back,she must have noticed someone was looking at her.finally they arrived at where they were going.after paying the taxi they went inside,they paid before entering and they were given their tickets.she stopped as if remembering something,she turned to him and said"richard please give me some minutes,i need to go into the ladies restroom."he looked at her surprisingly wondering why she would want to got to the restroom.before he could ask her what she going to do their she was already gone.he had no choice but to stand thier and just wait for her.
he looked at his wristwatch,it was over ten minutes now that she had gone,why is she not back yet.he was worried,he was about to go looking for her when she emerged from a corner at first he didnt recognize her but with a closer look she recognized her,he couldnt believe his eyes she was actually wearing a bikini and she was damn hot,he was already drooling as the shape of her two melons were obvious,it will be so sweet sucking those.what am i even thinking??.he wasnt even aware she was already at his front not until she tapped him"lets go.he just followed her without any complain,as she shaked her buttocks,he couldnt resist looking at it and imagining himself grabing those...what the helll!!!!!...

The sun was rising and the view was beautiful their were many other people from different race and contries at the beach,he could a couple cuddlingand kissing and he felt jeaulous,how he wished he could do that also,he brought out his phone and took a picture of the view,he smiled after he was satisfied with the picture.he put up the iphonex in his hand and was about to take another picture of himself when she immediately came out of nowhere and stood beside him posing for a picture,he looked at her and wondered what was wrong."come on why are looking like that,just take the picture already"he looked at her and took the picture.after taking some more he sat on the sand enjoying the view.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The contract by Paschez(m): 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nice.... They are now bonding

More update please..
Re: The contract by fessy0001(m): 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
Wow!!!

Am loving this
Re: The contract by seuncyber(m): 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
More update oh
Re: The contract by jattopeter(m): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
can't wait any More. well done. gn

1 Like

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
she came and sat beside him on the sand,also taking a look at the water as it came and went back.it was a wonderful sight.she smiled "its beautiful.he looked at her before he replied"of course it is,beautiful and romantic"he regretted saying that,they were not couples,he bit his lower lip.he felt in his spirit that she wanted to say something,he had noticed this since they day of their wedding,and it was obvious as she kept looking here and there.finally she talked.'am sorry richard'he looked at her surprised at what she could be sorry for'for what exactly'..he looked at her confused as he waited for an answer"for everything thing i have done to you,i hope you find a space in your heart to forgive me.i have humiliated and done all manners of things but i do hope you will forgive me".he said nothing as he picked up a stone and threw it in the sea,he repeated this action.he didnt know what he was going to say because he didnt expect she was going to ever apologize.he sighed before answering"its okay everything is now in the past,i have already forgotten about it a long time ago and i have forgiven you."he threw another stone."thank you so much.."she hugged him which was unexpected and he wondered what was wrong?after the hugging he went and lay on the short lounge chairs that was there.another one was beside him which was for her,after some minutes she came and stood in front of him,he wondered what she wanted,she pointed at a house been led by a man.he wondered what she was trying to say,he looked at the horse agian,it took him some seconds for him to get what she was trying to say."you want to ride on that horse"he looked at her as she nodded in the affirmative.thats going to be costly,and do you even know how to ride a horse.'yes i learnt how to ride a horse when i was in 300 level in the university.and it was fun'he looked at her again this time sitting up properly..why are you looking at me like that?..he looked back at the horse...'its just that am just surprised.and you never mentioned anything like this...'.she sounded surprised by the statement,they have nothing in common,so there was no reason telling him this things.but she kept quiet,but she was pleading with him to trust her and let them ride the horse,he finally gave him as he also saw it was an avenue for him to learn also.'yes'she exclaimed as she jumped up clenching her fist,she pulled him by the arm as they both ran towards the man who was leading the horse away.the man stopped when he noticed they were coming toward him.they greeted him and told him they purpose,the man looked at catherine and wondered if she could really ride a horse,he was not convinced,reading his face she quickly tried further to convince him,and told him that she had learned how to ride on horses and she was confident.after some convincing the man gave in,she thanked the man and mounted on the horses,he looked surprised as she was able to mount on the horse further strengthening her claim she an expert.she took the reins...'richard you wanna join me for a ride'he looked at the horses as he wasnt sure of how he was supposed to mount,the man noticed this and offered to help,he climbed up and sat comfortably.they told the man they would be back in thirty minutes time,and selected a rendezous.she saluted the man and rode on.it was his first time riding on a horse as she watched catherine holding the reins tightly and wondered how a lady could be so strong..they were close as he could smell the scent of her hair it was nice,she looked at him and smiled.'am going to go a little bit faster..'he looked with widened eyes'what!are you trying to get us killed'she laughed 'relax and be a man.dont worry i got it under control.'the next sound he heard was the sound of her voice'hyahhh..and immediately the horse moved at a faster pace..he was scared,but he had to act like a man.after running some miles she reduced the speed and he felt relieved...they took some pictures...to make it memorable

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The contract by zeezeegal(m): 12:06am On Aug 17, 2018
Wonderful
Re: The contract by pacifust058(m): 2:02am On Aug 17, 2018
Thanks for the update bro

1 Like

Re: The contract by Ann2012(f): 5:44am On Aug 17, 2018
Interesting
Thanks OP
Re: The contract by Rockyrascal(m): 7:58am On Aug 17, 2018
Thanks for the update OP.
Re: The contract by skubido(m): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2018
easy ooo jeje take it slow ooo.
hmmmmmmm

OP u too much, tanks for the update. more ooo

1 Like

Re: The contract by skubido(m): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2018
easy ooo jeje take it slow ooo.
hmmmmmmm

OP u too much, tanks for the update. more ooo
Re: The contract by izaray(f): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2018
Thanks for the update, you're too much

1 Like

Re: The contract by deegnity22: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2018
These people are playing with serious fire....hmmm undecided

Kudos to the op.
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
RICHARD
it has been fun for them since morning,and strangely none of them wanted to leave,the sun was setting now.and people had started leaving except for a few others.seeing the sunset with her was great and beautiful.by that time it had begin to get cold,you when night is crawling in the beach gets colder,he looked at her,stood up and dragged her up.
"what?"she wondered the reason he pulled her up.."i want us to talk a walk.before we go back to the hotel"she looked at him not sure why he said but.taking a walk was such not a bad idea after all."alright lets go..they began walking slowly and gisting about some things,subconsciously they held each others hand and walked ang gisted.then they reached a palm tree.she relaxed against the tree
with richard a few inches away,they were both tensed as thier eyes were locked together,he tilted his head forward,he drew more closer,his heart was accelerating and beating very fast.he summoned courage and covered her lips with his..the feeling was unexplainable.it was the climax of the moment,her lips were soft.he drew her closer,as he intensified the level of the kiss.and he could tell she enjoyed it...something kept telling her this is wrong...she broke away suddenly..he looked at her hungry for more.."am sorry richard,this can never be.remember this is strictly business,we have an agreement in place so dont lets go beyond that.this never happened..erase everything from your head.she moved away..but cat..she didnt allow him to talk before she cut in.."i think we need to head to the hotel its getting late.."she said this and walked away,he just stood their clueless as to what he was supposed to do....TBC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The contract by rukidanty: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2018
the short updates nawa.. well thanks anyway
Re: The contract by profjones(m): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2018
marvel my man! kudos bro
Re: The contract by profjones(m): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2018
marvel my man! kudos bro
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2018
am sorry for the short update..its becos of the phone am using..its bttons makes it hard for me to type longer..but i will try harder
Re: The contract by seuncyber(m): 11:53am On Aug 18, 2018
marvel15:
am sorry for the short update..its becos of the phone am using..its bttons makes it hard for me to type longer..but i will try harder

Alright please try harder

Happy weekend

1 Like

Re: The contract by skubido(m): 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
op tanks for the update..

Richard Richard

1 Like

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
he ran after her and caught up with her even though he had no idea what he was going to say.he just scratched his head.they got to were the lounge bench.she bent down and carried her bag and other things as richard watched on.he watched as she walked towards the exit and quickly followed.outside he waved down a taxi allowed her to enter before he entered,none of them said a word.they got to the hotel.immediately the receiptionist smiled as the both walked to her to get the keys to their room..she noticed they were exhausted"how was the place i recommended for you sir"richard put on a smile.."it was great,we had fun and it was quite romantic"he looked at her but she didnt flinch,the statement was meant to pass a message to her but he hoped she got the message.he collected the keys and they headed to the elevator.once in the large room,she undressed,took a shower and went to sleep without saying a word.was this how this is going to continue something must be done before it was too late.after also taking a shower he layed on the bed and slept off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
mr anthony smiled as he scrolled through the pictures on his tab,he was happy for the new couples as thier honeymoon was going on fine.he picked up his phone and dialed the hotel room number.richard was siited reading a newspaper when the landline began to ring he wondered who could be calling.it must be the hotel management.he dropped the newspaper and picked the call.."hello please who is this?"
"hello this is mr anthony.is that richard on the line?"he quickly recognised his father-in-law voice."yes sir.how is your health sir".
"i feel great this days,going to chruch regurlarly is really helping me"..he sounded relieved the old man was okay"thats good to hear".
"i just wanted to say hello to you guyz and to know how you are fairing and i hope you guyz are having fun"
"of course sir.and we are doing good sir"
"thats actually good to hear.is your wife there.i want to have a word with her"
"not at all sir she is not here,she is in the lobby relaxing,perhaps you should call back if its urgent"
"never mind..i can always talk to her later and moreso you guyz will come back tomorrow.and dont worry i will send the car to the airport."
"alright sir and than you"
"i will let you guyz continuing having fun and i will except ur arrival tomorrow and i wish you safe journey"
"thank you sir"he said and dropped the receiver.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The contract by rukidanty: 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
another short update.. thanks o at all at all na bad pass
Re: The contract by skubido(m): 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
tanks for the update,,
Re: The contract by Ann2012(f): 12:43am On Aug 19, 2018
Well done OP
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 5:56am On Aug 19, 2018
i wanted to post more but i slept offf...am sorry guyzzzz
Re: The contract by seuncyber(m): 10:14am On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=marvel15 post=70408023]i wanted to post more but i slept offf...am sorry guyzzzz[/quote

Alright today is Sunday so please update and for Chelsea game yesterday update like 3

Happy Sunday guys

And up Chelsea
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2018
waohh..my brother from another mother am also a chelea fan be rest ssured i will give more update wen i get home am in d church..happy sunday
up blues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Unrequited / I See Things Others Do Not See... / In Memory Only (Romance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.