Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

The contract - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The contract (136905 Views)

Writers Needed For Long Term Contract / The Contract By Melanie Moreland / NADIA AND ETHAN (marriage Contract Gone Wrong) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The contract by jattopeter(m): 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
Marvis , u still they Church uptill now or as u dy road dy go u never reach house?
Re: The contract by rukidanty: 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
jattopeter:
Marvis , u still they Church uptill now or as u dy road dy go u never reach house?
lol you wan kill me with laugh or. I tire too weda na from morning till night the church go close

1 Like

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
RICHARD
the air was nice,it was so good to be back,the saying that there is no place like home is indeed true.he couldnt wait to get back to sandra his love,he smiled at the thought.the car was already waiting when they got down from the plane.with the help of the driver their luggages was loaded into the trunk of the car and they drove off.in about two hours time they got to the mansion,when the car drove in he was surprised everyone was waiting to welcome them.mrs and mrs anthony,emeka and some of his colleaugues at work were also there.emeka was outside ready to greet them.one citing his friend coming down from the s.u.v that brought them,he moved closer for a hug.."welcome home my friend"
"thank you so much emeka."he smiled as they both detached.
"well i must say you look different i think the weather over there is nice"
"of course"emeka looked at catherine was smiling.he bowed his head in show of respect"welcome boss"she felt a little bit uncomfortable with how he adressed her even though she was his boss"please emeka stop it.am just a human being like you.and i would like it if you could be free with me"..he looked at her confused how was he supposed to do that.he just smiled as he ushered them him.richard was surprised that almost everyone was there.mr anthony put up a smiling face and walked up to himand drew into a warm embrace"my son welcome back,i hope you guyz had a great time"
"all thanks to you sir who made our honeymoon a memorable one"
"come on..how many times are going to thank me already.just forget it.my joy is full when you guyz are happy"
"indeed sir"he went to were his mother-in-law was sitting and prostrated in front of her.he sat beside her as they gisted and laughed like they had known each other for so long,he couldnt help but admire her.richard looked as he saw father and daughter chatting happily.he couldnt wait to eat as he was very hungry.the door opened and guess who was at the door:::****TBC

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
he looked at her she was indeed beautiful,she is the epitome of beauty,maybe God took his time in creating her,as she looked (take away)as the slang goes,everyone turned to look at the beauty in the house,he quickly stood up and walked up to her as everyone wondered who she was."sandra how did you know i was going to arrive today".
"emeka called me and told me you were going to return from your honeymoon."
"am so glad you are here,you dont know how much i have missed and how lonely i felt when i was over there".he grabbed her hand and squeezed it gently forgetting for a moment where he was
"take it easy richard,have you forgotten that you are in front of your inlaws"he quickly released her hand.
"am sorry,it just that i couldnt hold my excitement,it was overwhelming."he looked around and saw that catherine was looking at his side and he wondered why?.she stood up and walked up to them
"hey sandra,its been a long time."she faked a smile as she wasnt happy she was here,how the hell did she know richard was going to be back?
"of course,i hope you had a great time over there"
"definitely,it was fun.since you are here,you might as well take a seat"
"of course i should"she located a seat and sat down while richard sat beside her as they continued with thier conversation...mrs anthony beckoned on her daughter to come."mom,why did yu call me?..he pointed at the lady who came in some moments ago
"who is that lady who just came in"
"you mean the one talking with my husband".she smiled as she got her message
"ohh.dont worry she is a friend of his,he told they met when he was serving and they have been good friends since then"she quickly thought of that lie to cover...
"alright,just be careful women of nowadays can do anything"
"mommy,dont worry,nothing is going to happen as i trust my husband"
"i am just saying"
"just put your mind at rest.she stood up.i hope thats all?
"yes"she smiled as she went inside her room...TBC

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
more is still coming
Re: The contract by pacifust058(m): 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
We are waiting
Re: The contract by rukidanty: 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
thank God you got home successfully.. thanks for the updates and keep the good work going

1 Like

Re: The contract by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nice.. waiting for more
Re: The contract by Ann2012(f): 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Why did Sandra go to Richard's house?

Knowing that the in-laws will be around, Emeka didn't try at all....

Expecting more updates

1 Like

Re: The contract by juninhouj: 10:38am On Aug 20, 2018
Hmmmn, I see trouble brewing I'm observing though in HD
Re: The contract by izaray(f): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2018
Sandra and her busy body is getting too much na
Re: The contract by Ayo5991(m): 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
i dy enjoy dis story goodjob

1 Like

Re: The contract by francium001: 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ann2012:
Why did Sandra go to Richard's house?

Knowing that the in-laws will be around, Emeka didn't try at all....
Emeka wants to take over from Richard in terms of Sandra, so he(Emeka) wants Sandra to see every reason to that.
Re: The contract by Ann2012(f): 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
francium001:
Emeka wants to take over from Richard in terms of Sandra, so he(Emeka) wants Sandra to see every reason to that.
Abi......
Re: The contract by seuncyber(m): 2:10am On Aug 21, 2018
No update yet na wah

Happy Ramadan to the Muslim people

1 Like

Re: The contract by pweetymhi(f): 6:25am On Aug 21, 2018
Nice piece but more updates pls

1 Like

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
after the food mr anthony called him richard,he knew the old man wanted to say something,he could feel it.he was sitting in the garden with juice in front of him..the man was still handsome even though he was old.he stood in front of him,waiting for him to say something,he pointed at the seat in front of him,indicating for him to sit down.he took and another sip and relaxed back..
"richard,what are your plans for the future?"the question sounded strange,
he thought about what kind of answer he would give
"well..my plans is for me to take of care of my wife very well and am also thinking about starting a business"
"thats good plan for an average man,i believe you can do more than that,am not saying your plans are not okay but i would be glad if you can be a little more ambitious.i was once like you thinking once i get a good job and some business i would be able to take care of my family but i found out later that human wants and needs are insatiable and also in this world that we are in,only the rich and influential people are recognised.the poor continue to suffer,so my bottom line is be ambitious."
"thank you sir"
"am tasking you and your wife with the work of the company,you know i am capable so am leaving everything in your hands.i want you to assist your wife and from now on you are now a member of the board of directors,i will tell othr members about it"
"thank you sir,i really appreciate you sir."
"and you guyz should do quick,we are all expecting news about your wifes pregnancy".that took him by surprise,he hd never thought about that for one moment.he blinked just to be sure he wasnt dreaming..
"of course,be rest assured that soon by Gods grace you will hear good news soon"
"of course.i have no doubt that you are up to the task.well thats all i want to say and when you go inside tell your wife that me and my wife would soon be going"
"why?i suggest you spend the night here,the house is big enough"
"no..no.i dont want to disturb you guyz,am sure you will need some kind of privacy,so we would be on our way"
"alright sir i will tell her"he stood up and walked back into the mansion,he saw catherine sitting with her mom he walked up to them and relayed the message,mrs anthony stood up and went outside to meet her husband.while it remained two of them,he sat down where she was sitting before and poured himself a drink.
"i think we need to talk"she was surprised.
"talk about what exactly"
"about what happened in paris".she had always been avoiding talking about that incident and today wont be an exception
"am sorry richard there is nothing to talk about,i told you whatever happened,happened because of a moment of weakness,i hope you dont make it into any big deal"
"okay,so what you are saying is that am free to do whatever i like"
"of course,am not holding you back and i will never"
"alright"he gulped down the remaining contents and went into the bedroom....TBC

5 Likes

Re: The contract by skubido(m): 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
confirm,, Richard do has u like,, Na dem dey rush you, she never knw anything,

u too much joor OP

2 Likes

Re: The contract by Dholyboy(m): 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
izaray:
Sandra and her busy body is getting too much na

Haba.... She's trying to secure her territory na..

You will do more than her self... undecided shocked shocked
Re: The contract by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 23, 2018
marvel15 oooo
Re: The contract by izaray(f): 10:26am On Aug 23, 2018
Dholyboy:

Haba.... She's trying to secure her territory na..

You will do more than her self... undecided shocked shocked
cheesy
Re: The contract by deegnity22: 10:26am On Aug 23, 2018
Marvel15 we don wait for update so tey we don dey lose weight o grin
Good job though.
Re: The contract by izaray(f): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2018
Marvel15 Coman give us food na
Re: The contract by seuncyber(m): 11:30am On Aug 23, 2018
Kindly update oh please
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
am sorry my niggaz..the reason i have nt post is becos i had malaria..it must have bin d weather..pray i get well soon.and i will post more

1 Like

Re: The contract by skubido(m): 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
God will heal you fast fast oooo IJN
Re: The contract by izaray(f): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
Get well soon dear
Re: The contract by seuncyber(m): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
marvel15:
am sorry my niggaz..the reason i have nt post is becos i had malaria..it must have bin d weather..pray i get well soon.and i will post more

Sorry brother try to relax and sleep

Health first

And eat fruits too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The contract by jattopeter(m): 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
take care of ur self first
Re: The contract by excelmerry: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
Your health comes first. We are patient.
Re: The contract by OLAFIMIX(f): 8:25am On Aug 25, 2018
Take care of urself op
Re: The contract by Jamesmatic(m): 9:45am On Aug 25, 2018
Oga you post dis tin now... shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

Unrequited / I See Things Others Do Not See... / In Memory Only (Romance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.