Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped (32762 Views)

Now This Faceapp Really Got Me Scared. / This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry / A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by 2buffagain(m): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee:
mtcheww

That is the sound your brain makes when it has exhausted all it's contents.
Go and put something in it jor undecided

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Seemeee: 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
Slap because she doesn't know the value? Kindly walk her out of your house would be better. I pray we don't hit people and enter trouble one day. I don't support the waste at all. But slap because of she threw it away?
Let's learn to control our temper ooo...
In the name of correction may we not hit people who are already on their way out of this world. That time ur defence of wastage would not hold in court... Nothing justifies hitting anyone!
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Daeylar(f): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee, Amberon11, saff, seems the thread was taken off FP and my comment condemning them was deleted.

After it has caused damage. I guess better late than ever.

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Windflower(f): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
Forzap:
forget..that guy too stingy jare, she wants to eat 4 eggs(kini big deal?)not like she is throwing them away and she got pissed because he reduced it who wouldn't?though I don't support wasting the eggs but he pushed her to do that, your gf Tori olorun not some random person ewww

God abeg bless me no let my own be like dis guy wey slap person because of egg, poverty far away from mesad !!
well, I hope you wouldn't call it poverty mentality if your wife/girlfriend destroy your imaginary Bentley because of a misunderstanding.
Be it #200 or #200,000 the guy worked for his money, you cant steal #200 for the market and they will let you go Scot free.
The guys approach in telling her to reduce the egg might have provoked her but let's call a spade a spade. She shouldn't have thrown the eggs away and the guy shouldn't have slapped her no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Windflower(f): 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
[quote author=Shugavee post=69543650]Issues like this will make me belive that nairaland is filled with broke people... on instagram no one is supporting this shit.. if u do,,, people will insult you... but here, there is a thread supporting why a woman was slapped over her harmless discussion to eat four eggs.. really To me there is no limit to egg eating.. u eat as much as u want as far u can afford it.. sometimes one sometimes 5.....it’s either poverty that’s causing this rubbish or just plain urge to support men [/quot
SMH, you don't support the guy slapping her but you support her throwing the eggs away
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by 2buffagain(m): 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Saintmary:

How would you like this comment: The guy is an agbero woman beater, the lady is an inconsiderate spoilt brat. Every male supporting the guy's actions is no different from him.

He might as well be an agbero.
Doesn't take anything away from the reality that she threw away his resources PURELY OUT OF SPITE. If you want to be angry, be angry, but don't start doing dumb shit like throwing people's things away (the very thing you were asked to use less of no doubt). It is equivalent to destruction of property.

Girls and their manginas talk all this ish about not hitting women but she too is also an agbero by the way she acted.
When an agbero meets an agbero, the physically weakest of the 2 will get slapped and this is usually the female. I have no pity for her.

What I find amazing is how when all these stupid girls act up and get whats coming to them it is always the guy that y'all expect some kind of sainthood from and you want to be treating the female with kiddy gloves, even though the biitch is a grown azz adult and knew exactly what she was doing.

Will I slap a girl who empties my eggs down the sink to spite me? No. She gets the door...and the plumbing bill if she also clogged my sink.
Does that mean I disagree if she does it to someone else more wicked than me and he chooses to respond by slapping her? Not at all. The biitch had it coming!

Different people react differently to foolishness. Some like elevated folk, some like agberos.
If an agbero female used to acting up with elevated men who ignores her one day jams an agbero man and thinks "business as usual, time to misbehave", she will chop the beating of her life....and not a care shall be given.

Stupid females just need to stop doing disrespectful ish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by 2buffagain(m): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
Saff:
My friend it is poverty. Even if he was angry, why the slap? The slap came from frustration knowing that he spent 200 Naira on the eggs that will be hard to replace. No comfortable guy is slapping a babe over 4 wasted eggs. Unless he has a history of domestic violence. Stop lying to yourself.

It might as well be poor...doesn't take anything away from the fac that she had it coming for essentially willfully damaging his property.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by chimauk(m): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
gwmlogistic:

I guess you have never been angry before, especially when someone is talking to you anyhow over a trivial issue. Plus u haven't heard the girls story, and yes if my younger brother does that what right do I have to hit him?
the same anger DAT will make u throw away d egg is d same anger DAT will make u chop slap.d moral of the story for both parties is to learn how to control ur anger.don't be one sided.its very wrong to slap any gender(both male and female).its also very wrong to push a person to d extent of getting urself slapped.for every action there's a reaction.

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Amberon11: 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
Really? Haven't noticed though.
Daeylar:
Shugavee, Amberon11, saff, seems the thread was taken off FP and my comment condemning them was deleted.

After it has caused damage. I guess better late than ever.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by chimauk(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
CHoccolaTE:
Lol, some of them are now saying the girl threw away eggs so she can throw break your TV and she can burst the tire of your car. grin

In your mind four eggs is equal to television or car.

May poverty kill all of you you supporting that slap because of four eggs.
u see dis one nw.dats how she will talk to her husband and chop slap.she will come on nairaland and start disturbing our peace...anger is a bad thing.we all get angry but let's do our best to manage it.DAT was d mistake of both parties
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Shugavee(f): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
[quote author=Windflower post=69559644][/quote]throwing eggs away is not a crime but slapping someone is.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by samysmoothfresh: 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee:
explain how it is waste? Abi did she buy it to throw it away

she did not buy the egg!!

did you even read the story or you just skip to the point where he slapped her? undecided

[us]

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Shugavee(f): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

she did not buy the egg!!

did you even read the story or you just skip to the point where he slapped her? undecided

[us]
Oh please like there is a difference..
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by samysmoothfresh: 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee:
Oh please like there is a difference..

yea..............there's no difference, but you should at least get your facts right instead of repeatedly typing what you dont know, didnt read or havent confirmed undecided

anybody reading your post now, would think she bought the eggs with her money undecided

[ot]
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Iamgrey5(m): 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Saintmary(f): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
2buffagain:

He might as well be an agbero.
Doesn't take anything away from the reality that she threw away his resources PURELY OUT OF SPITE. If you want to be angry, be angry, but don't start doing dumb shit like throwing people's things away (the very thing you were asked to use less of no doubt). It is equivalent to destruction of property.

Girls and their manginas talk all this ish about not hitting women but she too is also an agbero by the way she acted.
When an agbero meets an agbero, the physically weakest of the 2 will get slapped and this is usually the female. I have no pity for her.

What I find amazing is how when all these stupid girls act up and get whats coming to them it is always the guy that y'all expect some kind of sainthood from and you want to be treating the female with kiddy gloves, even though the biitch is a grown azz adult and knew exactly what she was doing.

Will I slap a girl who empties my eggs down the sink to spite me? No. She gets the door...and the plumbing bill if she also clogged my sink.
Does that mean I disagree if she does it to someone else more wicked than me and he chooses to respond by slapping her? Not at all. The biitch had it coming!

Different people react differently to foolishness. Some like elevated folk, some like agberos.
If an agbero female used to acting up with elevated men who ignores her one day jams an agbero man and thinks "business as usual, time to misbehave", she will chop the beating of her life....and not a care shall be given.

Stupid females just need to stop doing disrespectful ish.
You didn't read my comment.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Alwaysking: 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee:
throwing eggs away is not a crime but slapping someone is.
Stvpid feminist

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by 2buffagain(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
Saintmary:

You didn't read my comment.

And you didn't read mine.
I touched every facet of your comment. Try again.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Ziggylady(f): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
2buffagain:

@bold: See what I mean? Your subpar female mind can't even help you look at the picture and count i.e (logically deduce ) the number of eggs that were wasted. If you tried really hard, I'm sure you would see that it was 3 eggs. You can do it. See? Logical, deductive reasoning and counting is not hard!

That said,
You ladies can get your emotions stuck on the slap all you want... What she did was disgusting AND disrespectful. You ladies have gone as far as justifying her acting like a shitty guest and insulting the man in his own house. It simply won't work.

You and your fellow gang members here can only get away with your rubbbish slapping i n Nigeria because this country is an utterly lawless country...I dont need to regale you of what will happen to you abroad if you lift your filthy hands against female there,over something as stuppid as 3eggs undecided

Be that as it may,any day your kind tries the nonsense assault you lots are advocating here on my daughter in the name of some rubbish relationship..daughter who didnt assault you physically in any way..y'all will have your necks wrung..

For real!!!!!..therefore enjoy your nairaland romance section fame.,the home of male degenerates.

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by donblazer10(m): 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee:
i swear down... who does that? It’s her stomach.. if she says she wants 4eggs u let her be... there was no issue in the first place... he is just a fool
Lol.. it's her stomach on top his money?

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by front4line: 2:03am On Jul 21, 2018
bomasek:
I won't let it get to that point,200 naira isn't worth it.

Indeed, you are at a point where you are exceedingly foolish upon all the explanation from the guy so remain there.

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by marylandcakes: 2:48am On Jul 21, 2018
Jus realised that this is a fake story, there is a lot of this flying about. There is the one of the woman who her boyfriend bought four beers and she returned two and he poured the two away and she slapped him.
A load of bs ....

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by 2buffagain(m): 3:14am On Jul 21, 2018
marylandcakes:
Jus realised that this is a fake story, there is a lot of this flying about. There is the one of the woman who her boyfriend bought four beers and she returned two and he poured the two away and she slapped him.
A load of bs ....

You seem very sure about this. Should you?
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Shugavee(f): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2018
Alwaysking:
Stvpid feminist
unapologetic feminist still smiley ,, stay blessed
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by ImaIma1(f): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2018
2buffagain:
Agreed.
Any girl unable to see fault in this female's actions simply exposes herself to be a useless untrained tart.

If she wanted to prove a point, she should have put the eggs back in the fridge (even if already opened) and left to go get her food elsewhere if he wanted to be stingy.

You don't then throw his food away and be looking him in the eye. That is agbero behavior. You better be ready to collect slap with that attitude.

The lady is definitely wrong for pouring away the eggs out of anger or whatever.

But under no circumstances should a guy raise his hands on a lady.

If it happened to be his male friend who visited and did the exact same thing, do you think he would have slap him?

But why does he think he can slap her? At that point, the guy became wrong. He just cancelled what the lady did by slapping her.

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by ImaIma1(f): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2018
2buffagain:

You're not getting it.

It would have been better if she kuku ate all the eggs in his fridge.
She decided to throw them away to spite him after he made a request that she use less, as in "how dare you ask me to use less of something I don't own?! <pours eggs away>" . That one is not a girlfriend.

It is the ATTITUDE that warranted her that slap.
Remove your mind from the eggs.

So are saying it is ok for a guy to hit his babe/wife. Because it seems to me like you are supporting domestic violence.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Joafjoe2018(m): 8:41am On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by 2buffagain(m): 9:05am On Jul 21, 2018
ImaIma1:

The lady is definitely wrong for pouring away the eggs out of anger or whatever.

But under no circumstances should a guy raise his hands on a lady.

If it happened to be his male friend who visited and did the exact same thing, do you think he would have slap him?

But why does he think he can slap her? At that point, the guy became wrong. He just cancelled what the lady did by slapping her.

When 2 hot headed people meet, the weakest will get slapped. This is likely to be the woman.

She has 2 options, stop being mannerless or leave the relationship and go find someone who is not as hot headed as her.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Alwaysking: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2018
Shugavee:
unapologetic feminist still smiley ,, stay blessed
you re doomed
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by ImaIma1(f): 10:08am On Jul 21, 2018
2buffagain:

When 2 hot headed people meet, the weakest will get slapped. This is likely to be the woman.

She has 2 options, stop being mannerless or leave the relationship and go find someone who is not as hot headed as her.

The bolded doesn't happen with two hot headed male friends even if one is weaker.

There is no scenario where domestic violence is justified whether ill mannered or worse.

The best he should have done was ask her to leave his house and not put his hands on her.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by 2buffagain(m): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2018
ImaIma1:

The bolded doesn't happen with two hot headed male friends even if one is weaker.

There is no scenario where domestic violence is justified whether ill mannered or worse.

The best he should have done was ask her to leave his house and not put his hands on her.

That was the best, but he didn't do that.
If she isn't a saint, why expect him to be?

He's a flawed person just as her

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger / 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.