Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped (32795 Views)

Now This Faceapp Really Got Me Scared. / This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry / A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Lomprico2: 9:38am On Jul 20, 2018
Slapping her was too extreme. Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by noble2faith(m): 9:38am On Jul 20, 2018
Both the guy and the lady were wrong. The lady for being a waster while the guy for being a brut!

2 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by bomasek(m): 9:39am On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee:
Issues like this will make me belive that nairaland is filled with broke people... on instagram no one is supporting this shit.. if u do,,, people will insult you... but here, there is a thread supporting why a woman was slapped over her harmless discussion to eat four eggs.. really To me there is no limit to egg eating.. u eat as much as u want as far u can afford it.. sometimes one sometimes 5.....it’s either poverty that’s causing this rubbish or just plain urge to support men
I was devoured 400 naira plantain,no one slapped me for that feat. Broke guys abound here,pay no heed to their stance

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by VictorRomanov: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2018
bomasek:
Well I work so I can afford 200 naira

When you finally can afford it, then you can talk

6 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by AgentGoat: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee:
explain how it is waste? Abi did she buy it to throw it away
The guy slapped her because she threw the eggs away. You hear?

If my gf thinks I can't correct her in such case there's no way in hell I should marry her undecided

4 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by TomMary(f): 9:39am On Jul 20, 2018
ebonflexy:
See the image below.
Obviously the reason she got slapped is because she decided to act like a spoilt brat in his home, throwing away his eggs after he asked her to use less. Obviously this female lacks home training and, above all, respect.

Let's be real, things are real in naija.
When you are a guest in someone's house, when you are asked to use less of something, THE APPROPRIATE RESPONSE is not to kukuma throw the whole thing away like a stupid fool. What if he wanted to use some? Did she buy it? Why throw his resources away to act stupid? Actions like that speak lowly of your upbringing and your ability to think before acting.

Make no mistake, the bitch had that slap coming.
Not because she wanted to eat 4 eggs,
Not because somebody is "broke",
Not because of poverty,
But because she clearly disrespected this man in his own home AND willfully destroyed/wasted his property over a simple cautionary request.

MAY GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU.

PEOPLE WILL BE TALKING TRASH SAYING ITS POVERTY WHEN WE HAVE GOT KIDS IN ORPHANAGES AND SOME LESS PRIVILEGED WHO CAN'T AFFORD AN EGG IN WEEKS YET THIS GIRL HAD TO POUR IT AWAY

IF SHE DID THIS NONSENSE IN MY HOUSE SHE WILL NOT ONLY GET A SLAP BUT LICK UP EVERYTHING FROM THE SINK

7 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by monex(m): 9:40am On Jul 20, 2018
ebonflexy:
See the image below.
Obviously the reason she got slapped is because she decided to act like a spoilt brat in his home, throwing away his eggs after he asked her to use less. Obviously this female lacks home training and, above all, respect.

Let's be real, things are real in naija.
When you are a guest in someone's house, when you are asked to use less of something, THE APPROPRIATE RESPONSE is not to kukuma throw the whole thing away like a stupid fool. What if he wanted to use some? Did she buy it? Why throw his resources away to act stupid? Actions like that speak lowly of your upbringing and your ability to think before acting.

Make no mistake, the bitch had that slap coming.
Not because she wanted to eat 4 eggs,
Not because somebody is "broke",
Not because of poverty,
But because she clearly disrespected this man in his own home AND willfully destroyed/wasted his property over a simple cautionary request.

anything but violence as a response would have been fine.

and yes, I would say the same 9no to violence) if she slapped him for throwing her prized wig in the sewage.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2018
Would the girl have broken four eggs if she had bought it with her money?

The egg or poverty is not the problem.. its is the anger issues and non conservative mindset that is the issue.

2 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by boiz2men(m): 9:40am On Jul 20, 2018
saltoasis:
He shouldn't have raised his hands against her. You guys are still in a relationship, a time to know each other, a period of discovery of both good and bad . Once you discover that both of you don't share the same core values then, you let her go. End the relationship.

Nothing justifies his action. Abeg this topic is overflogged

What can you say about God and the Israelites when they wasted the manna?

Was the relationship between God and them still in the discovery stage?

Was God wrong in punishing them for something he could make out of nothing?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by bomasek(m): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2018
boiz2men:

You all are missing the point.

After a scold she let them go down the sink... That's wasteful. If she had done this to God in the wilderness. The snake would have come for her...

I see you ladies championing this a lot.. I have heard stories of ladies who live together fighting over more trivial matters... Why this is an issue for your gender is what I don't understand?

If a lady use your bag of pure water to bath (200 naira too) to bath or flush toilet, would you say it's OK, it's just 200 naira..

It's not about the money my dear..
Once there was water scarcity,I encouraged my woman to bath with two bags of pure water. A bag goes for one hundred naira

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Shugavee(f): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2018
boiz2men:

I want to hear your view on this.. Since you think it's poverty.

God can make anything out of nothing. He is all powerful and sundry.

He provided the Israelites with so much food during their stay in the wilderness.

But he became upset when they started to waste what that didn't buy so he sent snakes to inflict them with injury and stopped the supply of food.

I don't think God suffers from poverty and I don't think anyone on earth is richer than God

Was God right in punishing the Israelites? Or was he just broke?

Be very objective. We learn everyday
leave God out of this... Nigerians don’t hv to be religious in everything.. we r not the isrealist n this is not israel

3 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by noble2faith(m): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee:
Issues like this will make me belive that nairaland is filled with broke people... on instagram no one is supporting this shit.. if u do,,, people will insult you... but here, there is a thread supporting why a woman was slapped over her harmless discussion to eat four eggs.. really To me there is no limit to egg eating.. u eat as much as u want as far u can afford it.. sometimes one sometimes 5.....it’s either poverty that’s causing this rubbish or just plain urge to support men

Shey e gbor isokuso!

Do u knw d health implications of eating too much eggs?

5 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Amberon11: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2018
People are just bent on supporting the guy when it is glaringly obvious that he is wrong.

What if the girl threw the eggs away because she already cracked them? In my house we definitely don't eat eggs that are already cracked open even, you just throw them away. What I mean is this, if you were going to fry four eggs that you already whisked and for some reason you change your mind as it may be too much, you have to throw the rest away since nobody will eat it again.

Poverty is just what's wrong with that guy.

4 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by StudyCrestLtd: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2018
Deadlywoman:

You can spin this til the wheels fall off... what he did was disgusting. You guys have gone as far as justifying him hitting her because she threw 2 eggs down the sink. It's not working!

Have you at least admit that what she did was wrong before talking about the consequence of her action.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by PointZerom: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2018
2buffagain:
Agreed.
Any girl unable to see fault in this female's actions simply exposes herself to be a useless untrained tart.

If she wanted to prove a point, she should have put the eggs back in the fridge (even if already opened) and left to go get her food elsewhere if he wanted to be stingy.

You don't then throw his food away and be looking him in the eye. That is agbero behavior. You better be ready to collect slap with that attitude.

They guy is very stupid to have slapped her.

There's nothing like waste of food here unless after frying the eggs she was unable to finish them.

If a cup of rice is what will satisfy you, don't attack me if I decide to cook 3 cups which I know will satisfy me.

The girl's normal dose is 4 eggs and that's what she went for so what's the big deal.

6 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2018
A much better answer then is that he is a bully. Bullies only hit people weaker than them. If a gun toting soldier or policeman came into his house and smashed a crate of eggs, would this man remember the soldier lacked home training?

What nonsense. This is how these fools grow up and become like that doctor who was slapping a nurse. It is then they will understand that the world is not whatever neanderthal hamlet they were raised in.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Chubhie: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2018
Just two nights ago I fried 6 eggs and indulged myself. I'm now thankful reading this thread that there was nobody to slap and judge me.

I think hell is other people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Buffalowings3(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2018
highpriestess:
she threw 2 eggs and you are complaining?
I will throw the whole crates,scatter your kitchen and destroy your poverty stricken worthless life.

How dare you raise your unwashed hands to slap me?
who born you?undecided

Are you male or female or transgender?

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by odizeey(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee:
i swear down... who does that? It’s her stomach.. if she says she wants 4eggs u let her be... there was no issue in the first place... he is just a fool
if the guy cheat because of obesity now una go dey cause am. no be her body o

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by sammieguze(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2018
See, its not about the eggs. its about her stupid entitlement spoilsports attitude where she always wants to have her way or spoils everything.

let's look at the bigger picture and relate it to other spheres of like.

example, babe, you have been watching this telemundo since, i want to watch ball and she smash the tv.

babe, I want to use the ford today. please you the Camry and she puncture the tyre.

babe, I can only give you 50k out of the 100k u asked for and she tore the money.

its not the eggs. its the attitude

13 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by filleSouriante(f): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2018
The same way she sees no big deal in wasting the eggs is the same way she will see no big deal in smashing the TV screen, Car wind screen n other valuables over little disagreement. Ladies like that are the proverbial lepers that cant make cheese but can throw it away. Men in support of her action be careful, it's a gradual process, a well cultured, mannered and decent lady will not do that. Ladies in support of her action, #wehdone ma's we know ur type; Alakadas (wannabes). For me it's a no no. I cant even eat more than one egg in a day, 4 eggs is way too much, that's no longer protein, thats excess fats. Moderation is the key abeg

17 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by HomeOfMe(f): 9:44am On Jul 20, 2018
bomasek:
Just 200 naira worth of eggs,shit is even on radio as a useless topic. Poverty na disease
I disagree with you totally. This is not a matter of poverty but indiscipline. It depends on one's upbringing. I know people despite being very comfortable can't eat more than one egg for breakfast,while there're some who eat as much as a crete of eggs per time. We always have cretes of eggs at my house because I bake for my clients every week,despite that each person can't digest more than two for breakfast,it's a matter of choice. That girl is spoilt and disrespectful. Even if she eats as much as 12 eggs for breakfast,,atleast respect yourself in someone else's house,goodmorning.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by boiz2men(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee:
that’s not true ,, do u know how he talked to her n made her feel,,, the fact he slapped her showed how tensed things were
Please answer the bag of water question

If a girl like you used your bag of water to flush the toilet (down the sink). How would you react?

P. S a bag costs just 200 tops

2 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Shugavee(f): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2018
AgentGoat:
The guy slapped her because she threw the eggs away. You hear?

If my gf thinks I can't correct her in such case there's no way in hell I should marry her undecided
firstly throwing egg away is not a reason to slap anyone ,,,, secondly did she buy it to throw it away

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by PointZerom: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2018
StudyCrestLtd:

Have you at least admit that what she did was wrong before talking about the consequence of her action.

What she did was not wrong unless after frying the eggs she was unable to finish them.

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by AerialMapper: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2018
Still trying to figure out the real story.

1. She wanted to fry 4 eggs

2. You reduced the number from 4 eggs to how many ?

3. Did you reduce the quantity already broken because i see 4 broken egg shells which means she had already broken 4 eggs.

lastly..you are a poor man! You slapped a woman because of eggs.

4 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2018
bomasek:
Just 200 naira worth of eggs,shit is even on radio as a useless topic. Poverty na disease

Are u rich?
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Proffdada: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2018
bomasek:
200 naira isn't gonna make me fret
it's not the egg, next time it maybe the Porsche color she doesn't like then she crashes it.

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Obas101(m): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2018
I'm
Shugavee:
wrong for buying four egg.. are you the one going to help her eat it?? Jeez
Mumu.. wrong for throwing it away. Learn how to value peoples property and resources. Even if it is #5

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Shugavee(f): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2018
boiz2men:

Please answer the bag of water question

If a girl like you used your bag of water to flush the toilet (down the sink). How would you react?

P. S a bag costs just 200 tops
if there is no water I see nothing there.. if there is water I would complain but that’s abt it.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by holybabayo(m): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2018
filleSouriante:
The same way she sees no big deal in wasting the eggs is the same way she will see no big deal in smashing the TV screen, Car wind screen n other valuables over little disagreement. Ladies like that are the proverbial lepers that cant make cheese but can throw it away. Men in support of her action be careful, it's a gradual process, a well cultured, mannered and decent lady will not do that. Ladies in support of her action, #wehdone ma's we know ur type; Alakadas (wannabes). For me it's a no no. I cant even eat more than one egg in a day, 4 eggs is way too much, that's no longer protein, thats excess fats. Moderation is the key abeg

Nice one. God bless your mama.

2 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2018
boiz2men:

You all are missing the point.

After a scold she let them go down the sink... That's wasteful. If she had done this to God in the wilderness. The snake would have come for her...

I see you ladies championing this a lot.. I have heard stories of ladies who live together fighting over more trivial matters... Why this is an issue for your gender is what I don't understand?

If a lady use your bag of pure water to bath (200 naira too) to bath or flush toilet, would you say it's OK, it's just 200 naira..

It's not about the money my dear..
EPIC!... YOU NAILED IT! END OF DISCUSSION!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) / Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? / Was I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.