Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped (32780 Views)

Now This Faceapp Really Got Me Scared. / This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry / A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by ImaIma1(f): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2018
2buffagain:

That was the best, but he didn't do that.
If she isn't a saint, why expect him to be?

He's a flawed person just as her

Flawed is having bad manners, excesses like eating and dumping plates, farting in the presence of the other, keeping malice, etc.

Domestic violence is not classified there. It is not a flaw you live with or that is acceptable.

Have you ever hit your girlfriend or wife?

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by coleB(m): 10:35am On Jul 21, 2018
Shugavee:
do u know how many eggs dangote eats?? Would he slap someone for frying for eggs?? I am not even up to him but I wouldn’t
using dangote in this egg context can only make one question ur age.
u shud rather ask if dangote will sack his regional manager for doing wot he(dangote ) sees as wrong.

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 21, 2018
bomasek:
I won't let it get to that point,200 naira isn't worth it.

You are a slowpoke. Asslicking gets you nowhere my friend, not for these ugly girls on nairaland angry

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by 2buffagain(m): 11:23am On Jul 21, 2018
ImaIma1:

Flawed is having bad manners, excesses like eating and dumping plates, farting in the presence of the other, keeping malice, etc.

Domestic violence is not classified there. It is not a flaw you live with or that is acceptable.

Have you ever hit your girlfriend or wife?

No, but you will never catch me saying dumb ish like "Never raise your hands on a woman no matter what".
That is a terribly stupid mantra that trifling women will always feel the need to test when they know you subscribe to such manipulations.

All I can promise is, "I will do my best not to. As long as you don't push me to it...".

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by ImaIma1(f): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2018
2buffagain:

No, but you will never catch me saying dumb ish like "Never raise your hands on a woman no matter what".
That is a terribly stupid mantra that trifling women will always feel the need to test when they know you subscribe to such manipulations.

All I can promise is, "I will do my best not to. As long as you don't push me to it...".

Ok.

I will stop here
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:34am On Jul 21, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

You are an ass licker. The difference between the poor and the rich is that the rich values the smallest
amount of money . When you don't know the value of #5,you can't become rich.
nicely put. i love this.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2018
nazablossom:
The truth of the matter is that I don't think it's advisable to eat four eggs at once. It's not about money, it's wasteful and an adult suppose to curtail how they eat some certain things. My husband bought 8 eggs one night with bread and instructed me to fry the 8 eggs for both of us, I told him that it's too much but he insisted and we have had our dinner o. I just went to the kitchen and fried 5 out of it, he didn't notice because 5 is even much. The guy slapped the girl because she threw it away instead.
lol you clever things grin
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by coleB(m): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2018
teamsynergy:

So if your wife burns food , u will beat her blue black?

The babe is wrong, but slapping her is way out of line..
I have seen men beat their wives to stupor right in front of their kids all in the name of correcting them... This leads no where... He could have asked her to leave or just end the relationship right there.
They are both uncivilized in this case. If the gal lacks economic management, the guy surely lacks anger management.

burning food is not intentional
wasting resources is intentional
know wia to draw the holistic line in ur argument.

d gal lacks resource management and anger issues(for spilling d eggs down d drains)
d guy has anger issues and manner of approach that resulted to d lady venting her anger by spilling d eggs

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by nazablossom(f): 11:49am On Jul 21, 2018
cheesy
MISEDUCATIONS:
lol you clever things grin
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by bomasek(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

You are a slowpoke. Asslicking gets you nowhere my friend, not for these ugly girls on nairaland angry
I just ate four eggs angry
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Shugavee(f): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
coleB:

using dangote in this egg context can only make one question ur age.
u shud rather ask if dangote will sack his regional manager for doing wot he(dangote ) sees as wrong.
good u said sack!
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by ruthgiftonjeh98(m): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
bomasek:
Our currency is naira,how old are u,its just 200 naira na
I SAID YOU SHOULD COMPARE IT NOW TO $ NOW.
THE COUNTRY IS DOOM
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by bomasek(m): 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
ruthgiftonjeh98:

I SAID YOU SHOULD COMPARE IT NOW TO $ NOW.
THE COUNTRY IS DOOM
OK,I get u
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by 1Sharon(f): 1:17am On Jul 22, 2018
Culture shock here. Eggs are no big deal in the west. If you want to make an omelette, a minimum of 3 eggs is required
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by 1Sharon(f): 1:28am On Jul 22, 2018
noble2faith:

Shey e gbor isokuso!

Do u knw d health implications of eating too much eggs?

A myth
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by franklingud(m): 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
bomasek:
Over two hundred naira,no way. Try 20k first not 200h
We are talking about manners here, you're talking about money. Go to sleep and wake up again.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by franklingud(m): 6:06am On Aug 24, 2019
bomasek:
Well,if I v the dough,can get my woman a crate of egg,no biggie,
Common sense is not common.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by bobbiiee: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
ehn...is that how you guage it when you sleep with her?

On the contrary, I didn't have canal knowledge of anyone of them. That wasn't the motive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. / Checkout This Couple’s Epic Transformation (see Stunning Photos) / Should Married Women Go Clubbing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.