Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped (32766 Views)

Now This Faceapp Really Got Me Scared. / This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry / A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by nazablossom(f): 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
teamsynergy:

Your husband should have slapped you for not following his instructions too.... U disrespected him by not frying all the eggs...

How does the guy even explain to his parents that he slapped his girl over egg issue. What if it was a more pressing issue ? The girl would have been dead by now.

The girl goofed, the guy is equally unable to control himself and can do worse
Please, I'm not supporting the guy for slapping the girl, he overreacted. I don't support violence at all. I'm trying to say that the guy slapped her for throwing the eggs away not because she want to eat 4 eggs.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by pocohantas(f): 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
This thread was actually taken down from frontpage.
Hmmm!
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by anochuko01(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee:
no she wasn’t,, cause that’s what she likes n it isn’t a must u like it,, n u don’t know anything abt me
what a shame
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
gwmlogistic:

By wasting it I mean not finishing the eggs, I am not an advocate of the devil but she must have thrown it away in anger.
Now there are two sides to every story, how wld you feel if someone is talking to you like a slave over eggs you want to eat?

Let her do something else in anger n not throwing it away.

Of it were in her fathers house, She will not throw it away wen his father objects to it.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
midehi2:

download properly in your brain what I wrote before quoting me, stop crowding my mentions please.

grin.

Use ur Brain first.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Blonchilli(m): 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
donstan18:
Only a fool will believe that a grown man slapped his girlfriend because of 200 Naira egg, only a fool will believe that, any disciplined fellow will see the cause of the slap.

Just like what the guy above me said, the rich value little things.

BAD ATTITUDE is the worst thing that can happen to any woman in this life, it's ruins opportunities, creates enemies and aswell gives bad impression.

You visited your boyfriend, wanted to fry 4 eggs, he saw it as extravagance, because he doesn't pretend, he called it to your notice to reduce it, the next thing "YOU POURED IT AWAY" Are you mad? Do you know the gravity of the insult? Even a gentleman will be forced to slap you.

I don't support domestic violence, but the lady is very unintelligent, disrespectful and mannerless, if not, she would have obeyed his man, dropped the egg and go buy some for herself outside if truly she wants to consume 4 eggs, but she didn't, possibly because she don't have 200 naira with her, but her fellow mannerless ladies and some asslickers won't see her as a broke lady, but they'll be quick to tag the guy "Broke".

So pathetic!
Some of them calling the guy broke don't even have their own house or pay rent or bills for themselves in the first place
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by jhorjhor: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Want free data? Check my signature
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Both of them were wrong...
The girl was wrong for throwing the eggs away and the guy too was wrong to have slapped her.

In addition, both of them are stupid...

The girl is a stupid leech for attempting to consume three eggs (what a glutton) and the guy is just a stupid broke man who couldn't hide his feeling that his last eggs were about to be consumed.

Moral of the story: They fit each other perfectly
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Shugavee(f): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
beckhart:

That’s because Instagram isn’t a faceless forum; everyone watches their utterances.
if they hv to watch their utterance that Already shows they r wrong here. Cause if it’s something that’s good they won’t hv to hide it... I am the way I am in every platform,,, so sorry I don’t agree with you 100%
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by 2buffagain(m): 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
generationz:

mimile93,MakeNigeriaGrea, ebonflexy
did you even read the first paragraph of the guys rant
he said "how can someone fry four eggs to eat" he even went as far as reducing it. if that's not poverty I don't know what it is.
her pouring it away was childish.
But haven't we all been childish before .Haven't you offended your parents even till now ,do they slap you everytime?

The slap is never justifiable.
what happened to just breaking up with her or telling her to leave his house. what if the lady was fragile and died.
you guys supporting him I'm ashamed of you .

may you have daughters that their husbands beat up for every little thing.

There is a way you will treat someone that disrespects you that the person will realize his/her wrong and apologize .
That's wisdom. There is no wisdom in violence.

The cheap skate is even justifying himself .

The man is lucky the lady isn't me . He will sleep in the cell

donstan18 the story is real and the is a pastor and justifying his stingyness.

Too much talk. Key points below:

- He reduced the eggs by 1. The glutton still had a whole 3 eggs to enjoy. This was clearly not enough for her.
- People's pockets are different, it doesn't make him any less human or any more stingy. Stop thinking like a hoe i.e He is not a baller, he must be insulted.
- Be a respectful guest
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Game4money: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
hmmm
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by 2buffagain(m): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee:
oh please do u think[b] she bought it[/b] to throw it away Definitely the man might hv insulted her.. n throwing the egg is no reason to slap anyone you didn’t give birth to

OMG What is wrong with the IQ of these dumb nigerians?!
Where does it say anywhere that she BOUGHT the eggs?

The variance of intelligence levels on the human spectrum is purely outstanding!
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by zinaunreal(m): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
Forzap:

you be complete dunce!! where I for tell you say I'm rich? see as your blood dey hot because of 4egg, poverty dey ooze all over you go get a life oloriburuku Omo
you you you are a goat. If eggs will make you feel you have arrived in life
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by nahzyla: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nobody in their right mind can hit another person for eggs and even if as some men are saying that it is because of her rudeness or lack of home training then the normal thing for any normal human being to do would be to break up with her she doesn't respect you and she threw your eggs away fine, then break up with her, don't hit her. I am very sure if your male room mate or friend threw your eggs away like that none of the men supporting that pastor would hit him. But since it's a woman they can come here and run their mouths about how it's OK to beat a woman cos she was rude and threw eggs away. You all are very lucky you live in a lawless country. Try this nonsense in an organized country and you will spend nothing less than two years in prison. No judge will accept your pathetic excuse of how she was rude or how she has no home training.
if she is not your type of woman then leave her, don't hit her.

Mor.ons
All of you supporting the guy for hitting her are mor.ons

3 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Forzap: 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
zinaunreal:
you you you are a goat. If eggs will make you feel you have arrived in life

mumu boy it's you who sees 4egg as luxury and that's why you support slapping someone because of egg, go hustle make poverty leave you.malu!!!

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by CHoccolaTE: 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
Lol, some of them are now saying the girl threw away eggs so she can throw break your TV and she can burst the tire of your car. grin

In your mind four eggs is equal to television or car.

May poverty kill all of you you supporting that slap because of four eggs.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by 2buffagain(m): 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
Mr Man, if you were arrested for assault, what will be your defense.

Before you slap, first look at where you are geographically.
In naija, people get slapped everyday, no biggie. So pull back and let it rip grin
If you were in obodo oyinbo, you no go fit even spank your child talk less of slapping a schupid disrespectful girl.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by 2buffagain(m): 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee:
firstly throwing egg away is not a reason to slap anyone ,,,, secondly did she buy it to throw it away

Again, where did you see that she bought the eggs?

It's like you are not even using your brain at all.
The thing is confused as to why your emotions are all over the place so it is making up alternative facts to try to rationalize your silly emotions.

Take care of your brain. Life is not just about applying make-up, my dear.

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by zinaunreal(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
Forzap:

mumu boy it's you who sees 4egg as luxury and that's why you support slapping someone because of egg, go hustle make poverty leave you.malu!!!

See as you blind like bat wey dey chop 4 eggs. Read all my posts, nowhere did i support violence. You need to go back to school and learn how ignorance is a disease because you are very diseased. Educated tout
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Queendiva101: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
ebonflexy:
See the image below.
Obviously the reason she got slapped is because she decided to act like a spoilt brat in his home, throwing away his eggs after he asked her to use less. Obviously this female lacks home training and, above all, respect.

Let's be real, things are real in naija.
When you are a guest in someone's house, when you are asked to use less of something, THE APPROPRIATE RESPONSE is not to kukuma throw the whole thing away like a stupid fool. What if he wanted to use some? Did she buy it? Why throw his resources away to act stupid? Actions like that speak lowly of your upbringing and your ability to think before acting.

Make no mistake, the bitch had that slap coming.
Not because she wanted to eat 4 eggs,
Not because somebody is "broke",
Not because of poverty,
But because she clearly disrespected this man in his own home AND willfully destroyed/wasted his property over a simple cautionary request.

Common keep quiet! He is broke or maybe they have been having problems that's why he got angry. Sorry what is the big deal if she uses 4 eggs to eat? What nonsense respect is she lacking and what nonsense home training does she not have? Nothing at all justifies a man raising his hands to hit a woman. I am not trying to defend the woman but those who support the man's actions have mental issues.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by newdawn2017(f): 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
donstan18:
Only a fool will believe that a grown man slapped his girlfriend because of 200 Naira egg, only a fool will believe that, any disciplined fellow will see the cause of the slap.

Just like what the guy above me said, the rich value little things.

BAD ATTITUDE is the worst thing that can happen to any woman in this life, it's ruins opportunities, creates enemies and aswell gives bad impression.

You visited your boyfriend, wanted to fry 4 eggs, he saw it as extravagance, because he doesn't pretend, he called it to your notice to reduce it, the next thing "YOU POURED IT AWAY" Are you mad? Do you know the gravity of the insult? Even a gentleman will be forced to slap you.

I don't support domestic violence, but the lady is very unintelligent, disrespectful and mannerless, if not, she would have obeyed his man, dropped the egg and go buy some for herself outside if truly she wants to consume 4 eggs, but she didn't, possibly because she don't have 200 naira with her, but her fellow mannerless ladies and some asslickers won't see her as a broke lady, but they'll be quick to tag the guy "Broke".

So pathetic!
He didn't just call it w her notice but scolded her like a dog. Her pouring away d eggs showed a destructive temperament on her part & should not be overlooked. breakup should ve been d answer not hit her maliciously, since since everything happen in an instant no chance 4 tactful & subtle approach 2 đ matter.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by layems02: 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mummy, does that justify her being slapped?
filleSouriante:
The same way she sees no big deal in wasting the eggs is the same way she will see no big deal in smashing the TV screen, Car wind screen n other valuables over little disagreement. Ladies like that are the proverbial lepers that cant make cheese but can throw it away. Men in support of her action be careful, it's a gradual process, a well cultured, mannered and decent lady will not do that. Ladies in support of her action, #wehdone ma's we know ur type; Alakadas (wannabes). For me it's a no no. I cant even eat more than one egg in a day, 4 eggs is way too much, that's no longer protein, thats excess fats. Moderation is the key abeg
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Forzap: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
zinaunreal:

See as you blind like bat wey dey chop 4 eggs. Read all my posts, nowhere did i support violence. You need to go back to school and learn how ignorance is a disease because you are very diseased. Educated tout

see this ret.arded fool if you dont support it why did you insult me when you first quoted me ehn you dumbass?guy just fucck off your brain is paining you Omo jati jati
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Adesolomon2014(m): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
Amberon11:
Who told you they are prudent in their way of spending. Do you know how much dangote spent on diamonds alone at his daughter's wedding? Do you know the cost of Bill Gates car or his daughter horse's annual maintenance which amounts to millions of naira yearly?

Kilode!!!
Exaggeration yi po.
Prove it or i dnt believe it, haba!
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by 2buffagain(m): 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
Queendiva101:

Common keep quiet! He is broke or maybe they have been having problems that's why he got angry. Sorry what is the big deal if she uses 4 eggs to eat? What nonsense respect is she lacking and what nonsense home training does she not have? Nothing at all justifies a man raising his hands to hit a woman. I am not trying to defend the woman but those who support the man's actions have mental issues.

But thats the issue though. The slap isn't from using, but from wasting/throwing away the eggs.

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by jeff1607(m): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
bomasek:
Well,if I v the dough,can get my woman a crate of egg,no biggie,

I have seen a lady finish half crate of eggs in a day, some to fry for bread and tea, some for just because she had nothing to put in the mouth (cravings ), for every meal eaten at least 3 eggs and 4fishes and I ain't over exaggerating bro.

some would just come to your house and finish everything like they 've just been released and won't bring anything to the table.

when she is gone its after days you begin to notice missing stuff and they form class.

Its not about being broke

what if they had kids? would she because of anger throw away their food or eat less for them?

Or in the moment of teaching your kids on how to be content and how to manage they see their mom do this and dad does nothing.

they will disgrace you when they go to stay with other families.

have you noticed some kids even throw away food just because they ain't happy.

when they see dad does nothing they won't see it as a big deal and someone would always replace it. especially for the girl child.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Amberon11: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
What don't you believe? That dangote spent millions on diamonds at his daughter's wedding or that Bill Gates daughter's horse's annual maintenance runs into millions.

Do you even know the cost of Bill Gates house? Please just google things up.
Adesolomon2014:

Kilode!!!
Exaggeration yi po.
Prove it or i dnt believe it, haba!
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Shugavee(f): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
2buffagain:

OMG What is wrong with the IQ of these dumb nigerians?!
Where does it say anywhere that she BOUGHT the eggs?

The variance of intelligence levels on the human spectrum is purely outstanding!
mtcheww
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Adesolomon2014(m): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
Amberon11:
What don't you believe? That dangote spent millions on diamonds at his daughter's wedding or that Bill Gates daughter's horse's annual maintenance runs into millions.

Do you even know the cost of Bill Gates house? Please just google things up.

Bros, give us proof not some 'maybe' story... Haba!

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by treasuremi1(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
nahzyla:
Nobody in their right mind can hit another person for eggs and even if as some men are saying that it is because of her rudeness or lack of home training then the normal thing for any normal human being to do would be to break up with her she doesn't respect you and she threw your eggs away fine, then break up with her, don't hit her. I am very sure if your male room mate or friend threw your eggs away like that none of the men supporting that pastor would hit him. But since it's a woman they can come here and run their mouths about how it's OK to beat a woman cos she was rude and threw eggs away. You all are very lucky you live in a lawless country. Try this nonsense in an organized country and you will spend nothing less than two years in prison. No judge will accept your pathetic excuse of how she was rude or how she has no home training.
if she is not your type of woman then leave her, don't hit her.

Mor.ons
All of you supporting the guy for hitting her are mor.ons
Gbam! U jus nailed it. I read abt 2-3 pages and was shocked how some guys justified the guy for hitting the girl. Its totally wrong. U don't hit a lady. Your woman whom u intend to marry. The girl acted foolishly by throwing the eggs away and the guy acted more foolishly by slapping. Both of them lack morals and disciplines. Both are not ready for marriage
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by generationz(f): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
2buffagain:

Too much talk. Key points below:

- He reduced the eggs by 1. The glutton still had a whole 3 eggs to enjoy. This was clearly not enough for her.
- People's pockets are different, it doesn't make him any less human or any more stingy. Stop thinking like a hoe i.e He is not a baller, he must be insulted.
- Be a respectful guest
what happened to breaking up with her immediately ?
that slap isn't justified

when you have a daughter you can advice her husband to beat her up whenever she disrespects him afi macho men that you both are na.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

. / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 2* / Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.