Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! (43352 Views)

If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine / Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by dadabashua1(m): 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
May God never allow this type of calamity called lady to come near our dwelling place amen.....truly is a generation of no shame

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
Waiting for misogynists and woman bashers to come and bash the OP and women.
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Chikebranny123(m): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=Adebash01 post=69727417][/quote]you sabi something

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by kawaodne(m): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
naijacentric:
will it be dat easy d guy would have serious trust issues oh
I am being sarcastic in my words.
Real life: If they live in a 5 storey building, the guy will fling her like short-put shit!
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by oglalasioux(m): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
jerk:
Get ur mouth shut,who gave u the figure.

Sorry.

The figure is actually 99.9999999999%
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
No one is above mistake, debe once will always debe forever. She should have totally avoid the ex. There was a time my Ex invited me for business which I know will yield good profit for me, but he insisted we meet in his house which I declined and that was how the business was cancelled. I know if I go I will find it difficult to resist him and he will enter me again

You can sue his ass for rape.

Your ground will be that he coerced you into the act therefore it is rape.
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by noble2faith(m): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
dadabashua1:
May God never allow this type of calamity called lady to come near our dwelling place amen.....truly is a generation of so shame
A very big Amen

7 Likes

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by kenex4ever(m): 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
Mcy56:

You are unbelievable! Is this same bukky the Op with another moniker?
Of what importance is the ex that you went to his house to personally invite him to your wedding?
This must be a nollywood script anyway. undecided
"Thomas" Don't u know some exes are rich but not ready to get married, she probably knows d guy can spray a lot of money and if can't come, he would send her money. The guy probably insisted on getting d IV by hand so dat he can f**k her and d dumb girl most likely knew what will happen but can't resist d potential gifts to come.

2 Likes

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by jstar376(m): 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:
Let's assume a lady sleeps with an ex by mistake, God can forgive the person. And if the person promises not to cheat again.
aunty, u r a disgrace for cheating even at stage one. do ur self good by telling ur husband to be and quit the relationship.... if he likes u or forgives u, he will still come for u
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by naijacentric(m): 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
kawaodne:

I am being sarcastic in my words.
Real life: If they live in a 5 storey building, the guy will fling her like short-put shit!
lol dar one sef dey grin
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:
Sorry, though my username is not my real name, but what can a lady do if she mistakenly sleeps with someone when she goes to give the person her wedding card. Let's say when she goes to give a wedding card to her ex & the ex rushes her for the last time & sleeps with her, & when she is done, she avoids the ex forever. Should she confess to fiance or just repent to do it no more?

Just asking a general question.
but why did you do it? well since you feel remorseful I suggest you should keep it to yourself, because if you tell your husband to be it's game over.
And try not to be lose next time.
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by sehin79(m): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
HAA BUKKY WEDDING WE HAVE SPENT MILLIONS IN PREPARATION FOR I WOULD TELL KUNLE ABOUT IT OOO
YOU THINK I WOULD NOT FIND YOU OUT!!!GOD DONE CATCH YOU.

3 Likes

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Pataricatering(f): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:
Let's assume a lady sleeps with an ex by mistake, God can forgive the person. And if the person promises not to cheat again.
better calm down ! It was a mistake - you didn’t do it on purpose and obviously you sound remorseful ! Go on with your marriage and don’t mention it - there is no need ! The only reason you should feel guilty is if you have a non - cheating boyfriend ? But if he cheats , then don’t give yourself any wahala over it - you might even still need your ex for revenge fcking ! If you know you know ! Lol .

1 Like

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Iziquiel(m): 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
FarahAideed:
You intentionally took the card there to get knacks..i am sure yiuvare filled with uncountable s
STDS
I dey tell you.

1 Like

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by kimacent(m): 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
She went to give her Ex send off sex u mean. It's not bad but just have it in mind dat ur heart shld be very open to forgive the husband to be future sins.
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by jerk: 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:
Sorry, though my username is not my real name, but what can a lady do if she mistakenly sleeps with someone when she goes to give the person her wedding card. Let's say when she goes to give a wedding card to her ex & the ex rushes her for the last time & sleeps with her, & when she is done, she avoids the ex forever. Should she confess to fiance or just repent to do it no more?

There is no mistake here,you have written the script earlier and carefully executed it and you are a LovePeddler who will cheat again,again and again. That's how you people carry another man belle for your husband.

1 Like

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Mcy56(f): 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
dadabashua1:
May God never allow this type of calamity called lady to come near our dwelling place amen......
Hahaaaa shocked shocked
Wetin happen na grin
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by ganie(m): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
samdavjustin:
Mistake you say ? Auntie keep deceiving yourself
Anyways I think it’s fair you tell your fiancé
As her fiance,would you want to hear such? And if you do,what will be your reaction?
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
Bukky, you might be able to fool these people but you can't fool me. You left your house to his house with the intent to get fuckéd. Stop lying. And please tell whoever is marrying you the truth now! It will come back to haunt you full time.

1 Like

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by kpolli(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:

Why was she going to give her ex her wedding invitation?

1 Like

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by 9japrof(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
blazer2018:
May God deliver us 4rm our ladies of today...grin

Seriously, i am not understanding...u woke up that morning, washed and dressed up, entered ur car and headed to ur exes house to invite him to ur wedding (as in invite ur ex to ur wedding undecided) and he jumped on u like a lion and raped u? no i don't think he raped u...u didn't shout for help when he jumped on u...u dressed up and headed back home and even met ur fiance with smile on ur face...my sister, that wasn't a mistake.

Now let me tell u something, u have not gotten over ur ex and this will most likely happen again...u don't trust urself around, hence u are now avoiding him...u better be true to urself... because u don't seem to be ready for a faithful married life.

I for one has never cheated on any woman in my life, if u see me sleep with another woman, it means i have separated 4rm my ex...so if a woman tries this with me and i find out, even if it's our wedding eve...i will go ahead with d wedding to safe my parents' face and i will ship her back to her folks that evening...what nonsense

Hahahahahahha so you mean you would take an oath to love her forever till death causes a divide and then break it that same day.

Bros where is your conscience grin

2 Likes

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by psalmuelwater(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
You do the mistake finish ooooo jejely, you still con carry ur matter come nairaland.com, still con change moniker say no be you. My sister, how come you love making MISTAKES? ............and jesus wept!
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
Pataricatering:
better calm down ! It was a mistake - you didn’t do it on purpose and obviously you sound remorseful ! Go on with your marriage and don’t mention it - there is no need ! The only reason you should feel guilty is if you have a non - cheating boyfriend ? But if he cheats , then don’t give yourself any wahala over it - you might even still need your ex for revenge fcking ! If you know you know ! Lol .
you will make a bad wife no offense, you know in some cultures stuff like this can kill her husband to be? undecided

8 Likes

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Mcy56(f): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
kenex4ever:
"Thomas" Don't u know some exes are rich but not ready to get married, she probably knows d guy can spray a lot of money and if can't come, he would send her money. The guy probably insisted on getting d IV by hand so dat he can f**k her and d dumb girl most likely knew what will happen but can't resist d potential gifts to come.
Hhmmm, learning....... tongue
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Pataricatering(f): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
oyoyoyo:
true

its funny how it is only when women have sex that they will be filled with std , can kill their husband , spoil society , etc etc ! None of this happens when men have sex ! Infact I have a feeling that those std pathogens recognize cheating men and don’t infect them on purpose - they only infect women to punish them ! As we all know - the woman is always to blame !
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
Pataricatering:
It's because of people like you that Lekki girls are stereotyped. Smh

3 Likes

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Pataricatering(f): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
Earthbound:
Bukky, you might be able to fool these people but you can't fool me. You left your house to his house with the intent to get fuckéd. Stop lying. And please tell whoever is marrying you the truth now! It will come back to haunt you full time.
im sure it’s paining you that you can’t tell the fiancé ? Lol ! Busy body !
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Chikebranny123(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
I was on a queue to withdrawal from ATM . my ex saw we me we mistakingly had sec

How?
How
How

1 Like

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by akiOYIBO: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
You would be foolish to f?ck ur ex and tell, its nt honesty its foolishness. If am the man, no amount of effort will make me go on with the wedding. So make up ur mind: can I avoid this? Can I stay with my husband to be, and not cheat? Tell urself the truth, if u can, then bury the bad truth and go on with d wedding, if u can't be sincere and dump the wedding!
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lagbaja01:
Thatz why its not adviceable to court people who still sniff on their ex.....if u caught your lover still chatting with an ex, av a heart to heart dicussion n give them a yellow card...if you catch him or her again please issue a red card & end the relationship as you seemed not good enough for them.

I like your style.

My style is to do a full disclosure upon entering the relationship.

First offense is an immediate red card. I don't do yellow cards.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by mimicue(f): 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
Take my advice . What you don’t know won’t kill you . Don’t tell him . No one has sex by mistake , u voluntarily did it , so the best thing for you right now is not to tell your husband so far you know you’re not going back to the guy . Do your wedding and stay faithful that say no one knows
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by kenex4ever(m): 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
Mcy56:

Hhmmm, learning....... tongue
we learn daily dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Investigates Her Boyfriend To See If He's Faithful And See The Outcome / "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy / How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.