Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise (46777 Views)

Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man / Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by OurworkComNg1: 2:12am On Aug 04, 2018
oluwakekz:
... That's being insecure ....checking her phone and all that seriously. If she can hide this ? Then she can do something even more hurting next.I think!

hahaha. well, do you have a laptop and a browsing phone? go to web.whatsapp. com that's all i will tell you.. goodluck
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Funjosh(m): 2:20am On Aug 04, 2018
Nothing wrong in her ex getting her a job, but everything went wrong the moment she went to pass the night in his place on the eve of the appointment day without informing you before or after going.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Macon1212: 2:22am On Aug 04, 2018
Don't mind all these people that are saying she might be telling the truth. Read between the lines, how can an ex got her job without anything attached to it? Worse than this, she spent a night in ex house, is the man a wood that he would not lay on her. You better forget about her. She confessed to you because she thought you already know.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by maestroferddi: 2:24am On Aug 04, 2018
SexytorresE:
individual difference dear, just cos u don't trust doesn't mean others won't. Learn to trust
Naivete is all I can deduce from what you have been saying.

Don't fall a victim...
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by franby: 2:25am On Aug 04, 2018
pek:
My fiancée got a job with the help of his ex....
Topic doesn't tally with the story. Check your pronouns.

What is this one saying...? You dont make sense at all. If you are that good in English. How does it help the situation?
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Donjazzy12(m): 2:28am On Aug 04, 2018
oluwakekz:
Hello. Please a kind advice is all I need .

Have being dating this lady since last year December 8months now. I met her at her sister's place that happens to be my mum's neighbour when she came for a visit. She just finish school and looking for a job. We were both looking for job for her even if it's far from her place (Ekiti) as I thought she should be productive to herself.

Thought I was lucky when she called weeks ago to inform me that a friend called her about one vacancy here in Lagos. I was so happy because I can't do long distance relationship (experience)

She came to my place this said Friday and stayed till Sunday. She left for that so called friend's place because we think it's not too safe to get to the interview venue late. She got the job and we thank God......

After two weeks of resumption, I saw this advice on nairaland that talk about 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust "What do you find hard to talk about with me?" She said "nothing " I try talk to her to open up because I can't settle down with someone that will hide anything from me, then she said my ex got me this job. She has kept in contact with him. I ask her" we've being together for three days, you left my house for your ex house and passed the night there? You keep contact with him without telling me all this while? You guys have being seeing each other since you resumed (two weeks?) All she kept saying is am not cheating on you.....

I really love her and I'm confused right now. Please I need advice on what to do because am just tired right now.
Another foolish young man! You love someone you don't trust! She is just using your love for her pussy against you.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by oluwakekz(m): 2:37am On Aug 04, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Another foolish young man! You love someone you don't trust! She is just using your love for her pussy against you.
to the extend you call me foolish?
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 04, 2018
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Offpoint: 2:44am On Aug 04, 2018
oluwakekz:

Have being dating this lady since last year December 8months now. I met her at her sister's place that happens to be my mum's neighbour when she came for a visit. She just finish school and looking for a job. We were both looking for job for her even if it's far from her place (Ekiti) as I thought she should be productive to herself.

Thought I was lucky when she called weeks ago to inform me that a friend called her about one vacancy here in Lagos. I was so happy because I can't do long distance relationship (experience)

She came to my place this said Friday and stayed till Sunday. She left for that so called friend's place because we think it's not too safe to get to the interview venue late. She got the job and we thank God......

After two weeks of resumption, I saw this advice on nairaland that talk about 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust "What do you find hard to talk about with me?" She said "nothing " I try talk to her to open up because I can't settle down with someone that will hide anything from me, then she said my ex got me this job. She has kept in contact with him. I ask her" we've being together for three days, you left my house for your ex house and passed the night there? You keep contact with him without telling me all this while? You guys have being seeing each other since you resumed (two weeks?) All she kept saying is am not cheating on you.....

I really love her and I'm confused right now. Please I need advice on what to do because am just tired right now.
...she slept over at her ex place without telling you....
Most commenters on page 1 are too blind to read the message here "lack of communication"

Bro, a lot MIGHT have happened the night she slept over. is her ex alone the night she slept over? was there anyone living with him?
The truth is shît might have happened that night and nothing might happened, either way brother.... be vigilant and watch out, get some eyes on them both.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by DansomtoC(m): 2:46am On Aug 04, 2018
Forget dat bae cos once de bee is always de bee ,d ex still dey chop ur bae ogbono so no waste ur tym saying ur financee.pls read d handwriting on the....
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by nairamaniac: 2:46am On Aug 04, 2018
Op, u need to know if she is lying or not.

And what I am about to tell you now is the wisest thing you would hear from anyone on this thread.

Get her in same room with you.

Then tell her there is only one way u would be convinced she didn't cheat on u with him.

Tell her to call her ex on the fon in your presence and say to him;

"I enjoyed the sex we had the last time".

Meanwhile the fon is on speaker.

Your ex'es reaction would expose or vindicate her.

Wise as Solomon.

Make sure u thank me later. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Offpoint: 2:49am On Aug 04, 2018
Macon1212:
Don't mind all these people that are saying she might be telling the truth. Read between the lines, how can an ex got her job without anything attached to it? Worse than this, she spent a night in ex house, is the man a wood that he would not lay on her. You better forget about her. She confessed to you because she thought you already know.
I'm a 98% sure shît happens that night... this is her ex we're talking about... shît when down that night that's why she couldn't open up to the guy cuz her conscience was tormenting her.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Offpoint: 2:52am On Aug 04, 2018
nairamaniac:

And what I am about to tell you now is the wisest thing you would hear from anyone on this thread.

Then tell her there is only one way u would be convinced she didn't cheat on u with him.

Her ex'es reaction would expose or vindicate her.

Wise as Solomon.
Too much sense will not kill you... you screws are up-to-date.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by LegitBoyy: 2:54am On Aug 04, 2018
VampireeM:
So she shouldnt be friends with her ex because you are who? Thats how she would have missed this job connection. you are just an insecure dude. Fiancée kor, if you serious marry her, get her a better job and dish rules as you like. You better grow up and act like a man and stop seeking validation from a faceless forum
Shut the crap please ....No one is saying she can't get help but you didn't read that she went to pass the night at her ex place? Nigerians and double standard.

This is sad.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Offpoint: 2:54am On Aug 04, 2018
nairamaniac:

Wise as Solomon.

kindly quote the op with this advice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by rman: 3:00am On Aug 04, 2018
I cannot believe some posters found a way to justify her actions. The OP is not insecure at all. And the lady is definitely cheating.

Haba people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by biggie73(m): 3:03am On Aug 04, 2018
There is trouble in paradise. Things will never be the same again. I don't envy you a sec.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Azam101: 3:11am On Aug 04, 2018
oluwakekz:
thanks maami agba... About being insecure you are entitle to your opinion.
Bros I feel your pains relationship is all about trust. how can she hide such things from you! to the extent of passing nights with her ex, don't lay your eggs in one basket from the looks of things she is still dating her ex.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by majormofor(m): 3:14am On Aug 04, 2018
following this story o,come and tell us what happened next!!! I did go with the advice of telling her to call her ex in ur front!!!
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Azam101: 3:15am On Aug 04, 2018
[quote author=Bluezy13 post=69952477]

The point here is that the guy is not Comfortable with her hiding it.
Let alone sleeping overnight (who wouldn't think again)
She should have told him.[/quote Forget those siding the chick! they can't take the nonsense oo how can ur fiancée pass the night with her ex? because of job

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Azam101: 3:16am On Aug 04, 2018
Funjosh:
Nothing wrong in her ex getting her a job, but everything went wrong the moment she went to pass the night in his place on the eve of the appointment day without informing you before or after going.
God will elevate you this month bros!
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by LordIsaac(m): 3:18am On Aug 04, 2018
The mere fact that she couldn't tell you everything before the "success" is the red signal. Not the success in itself. When pressure mounts tomorrow in marriage as challenges will come, she can as well do anything, I mean anything, even spitting in the face of morality and ethics to come out of the problem. Such people's mantra is: the end justifies the means. If honesty is your own love language, my brother, do not mind the myopic views of many here, trash it out with her and that will require a discipline and test of not less than 2years of observation....so that we can see her true nature especially with patience.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by majormofor(m): 3:23am On Aug 04, 2018
nairamaniac:

Wise as Solomon.

This is dope and what you should do nxt!!!
dnt try it twice, n make sure she's calling the number
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by lekonso: 3:29am On Aug 04, 2018
She supposed to have told you right from the beginning when her ex got that job for her, even before she went for the interview. This is to prevent this kind of situation of suspicion from happening. But what i have noticed is that may be because women are of weaker sex, sometimes they are fearful in telling the outright truth when it is obviously necessary. They are fearful in telling you truth when they supposed to tell you in order to avoid suspicion in future. My advice to you is that, she said she is not cheating on you, believe her because you don't have any clear evidence now to doubt her but keep very close tracks on her.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Carlmax(m): 3:42am On Aug 04, 2018
VampireeM:

Yes the gal didnt tell him earlier, so what does he want us or the gal to do? The mistake has been made. If he ain't comfortable with it he knows what to do. People shouldn't go about seeking truths they can't digest

She didn't tell him earlier and so what? Are you even making sense, can you try that with your husband or boyfriend?
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by lielbree: 3:46am On Aug 04, 2018
Auladimeji:
Which stupid mode.I don't why so guy feels like god.If she's jobless, won't you call her leech.
Now answer this question; If your ex girlfriend connects you to a job,will you tell her or decline the job.
You don't have any right to control her.
You are not her husband
Even if he is her husband. She should still take the job. Tomorrow they wil ask what do u bring to the table.

Nonsense
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by bammy777(m): 4:07am On Aug 04, 2018
let me tell u this, if I contact my ex, just know it's because I want to f her again. passing the night with my ex n I won't touch is a lie.My house is close to my work place, we will touch light every time after 4. depending on the nature of the job.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by promisious: 4:14am On Aug 04, 2018
The way Jesus is looking at u now, Op

This is sign to stop and reflect

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Daeylar(f): 4:33am On Aug 04, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
I will only offer my advice after you marry her and the marriage crashes after 2 years like the other guy in the previous thread.

I love people that see traps and walk into them. They make life more interesting.

/

LMAO grin Why are you like this grin grin grin

Lol, this just made me laugh so hard. grin

Op as for you, dump her abeg,
She spent the night in her ex house. Didn't tell you before or after.
Why didn't she tell you before doing so if she didn't feel that it was a big deal? grin it's a clear cut issue.

Moving on from that
You obviously don't feel comfortable about it. So why not walk away?
Don't you value your peace of mind? Is this how you want to spend the rest of your years? Always wondering about what happened? Wondering if you can trust her?

Up to you op sha. If you can continue. Fire down. If you can't, walk away. We are not the ones who will be in the marriage, it's you and your bride to be kiss

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Zsquare: 4:36am On Aug 04, 2018
oluwakekz:

If you take out this kind of argument with your girl and all she says is "am not cheating on you" then she loves you and 90% she's saying the truth.

If she doesn't trust you she won't open up to you!

You did same with you ex by helping if you can so see her ex as you. He just helped her with the job and that's all.

Don't hurt yourself with unnecessary high blood pressure!
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Bianda24: 4:39am On Aug 04, 2018
I quite understand your grief, but then you cant deny her of her life and in her pursuit of better life. What matters is trust. Do you trust her?

What I don't appreciate about it is her passing the night in her ex abode. However, you just need to be a man. If she is jobless, you will call her a leech. So learn to trust her.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by adeniyisamuel59(m): 4:45am On Aug 04, 2018
Auladimeji:
Some of you thinks all ex are pervert .I communicate with my ex even though we are not dating again.
Nairaland has corrupted your mind.
She told you that she doesn't cheat on you, believe her
You mean he should believe her when the OP said she went to pass a night with ex, I am confused here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

75-Year-Old British Man Cries Out After African Girl Scammed Him Of £20k (Pics) / Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos / My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.