Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately (22026 Views)

People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by YorubaAssasin: 12:40am On Aug 11, 2018
nanauju:
Wetin concern man with heavy boobs

See ur smile like 'The Joker'. grin grin
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by highqueen(f): 12:42am On Aug 11, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

See ur smile like 'The Joker'. grin grin
daniel?
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by YorubaAssasin: 12:48am On Aug 11, 2018
highqueen:

daniel?

Daniel ko, Nebuchadnezzar ni...

Abeg. Waka commot!

2 Likes

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by OgaBuhari: 1:33am On Aug 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

I don't know... When you are ugly that no guy gives you attention offline, you come online to become a miss world.

When I saw her picture, she was looking like an alien... I am damn serious mehn

I was like... *Na person dey sleep with this girl?*

Scary looking human! But watch her on every thread claiming miss world... Lol...social media sef.
wey u see her pics abeg cos she dey bash kimbraa say she worwor

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 1:42am On Aug 11, 2018
OgaBuhari:
wey u see her pics abeg cos she dey bash kimbraa say she worwor

That girl resemble ronaldinho... You know how Dinho teeth dey. cheesy

I get her pics, I go carry am come...

She come dey like sickler... Choi...

Social media sef
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by OgaBuhari: 1:44am On Aug 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

That girl resemble ronaldinho... You know how Dinho teeth dey. cheesy
I get her pics, I go carry am come...
She come dey like sickler... Choi...
Social media sef
abeg upload am then mention me make I see am
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 4:01am On Aug 11, 2018
lefulefu:
My friend Randy91 na bwest expertcheesy.op iyam sure he know d answer to ur problemcheesy.

cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by pointblank247(m): 5:32am On Aug 11, 2018
you don kolobi belle
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by nanauju(f): 7:41am On Aug 11, 2018
Oma307:

speak for your man, because not every man like big boob

Op is a man.
Try to use your sense and pick out sarcasm next time OK
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 11, 2018
doctorkush:
prolly she has MPD(multiple personality disorder).
Before you make value judgement, you hear from both sides, biafrabushboy has been making side remarks about me right from when I was using my former account, I still ignored him, yesterday he still continued this charade, I just couldn't ignore, I had to reply him and know his grievance and he told me his grievance is that he hates me 'cause I'm ugly, poor and skinny, oya na leave the proclaimed skinny ugly poor lady but no, he won't, he went ahead to accused me of living with 3girls in one room, claims which I refuted profusely, I've never claimed on nairaland to be tall or claim to have big boobs, if I'm lying then I dare him to screenshot where I claim to tall with big boobs, people that know me will tell you I am as straightforward as they come, I don't say what I don't do, I am responsible for what I post on nairaland and they are all true, I cant stoop so low to lie, of what use will it be to me on a faceless forum? he claim that he knows me yet he only saw my old pictures now he is claiming that he knows me very well, he doesn't even know where I live and that I am no longer a student, he also doesn't know that I never lived in school hostel, so much for someone you know very well. Is that how you know someone? he just created fallacy in his small lil mind, he then accuse me of having studied in a state university 'cause am from a poor family, he even went as far as insulting my parents, like who does that? called me an unemployed person, bragging that he is rich, which is why he attended a private university, he employ people to work under him. so childish! he needs to wipe that smug off his comments, nobody cares if he is living large or not, we are all doing well in our own different ways. I will say whatever I want on Nairaland, and I don't need him to proofread my comments to ascertain if its true or if he likes it or not, what do I care if he like my comments or not? I'm responsible for whatsoever I post here nevertheless. I've never had beef with this dude but he keep making side remarks and giving me unwarranted mentions right from when I was using my former account, I had a stressful day yesterday so I couldn't reply all his comments followed by his psycho wife kimbraa. He had sworn he will rather drag my moniker and follow me on nairaland to prove a point I just can't get. He has a cognitive problem and he is operating at a lower cognitive level. Take it or leave it. I'm out and not getting involved in whatever this is anymore.

cc:Pocohantas
zicoraads
Highqueen.
Kimbraa
Biafrabushboy.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by highqueen(f): 8:21am On Aug 11, 2018
Colourich:
Before you make value judgement, you hear from both sides, biafrabushboy has been making side remarks about me right from when I was using my former account, I still ignored him, yesterday he still continued this charade, I just couldn't ignore, I had to reply him and know his grievance and he told me his grievance is that he hates me 'cause I'm ugly, poor and skinny, oya na leave the proclaimed skinny ugly poor lady but no, he won't, he went ahead to accused me of living with 3girls in one room, claims which I refuted profusely, I've never claimed on nairaland to be tall or claim to have big boobs, if I'm lying then I dare him to screenshot where I claim to tall with big boobs, people that know me will tell you I am as straightforward as they come, I don't say what I don't do, I am responsible for what I post on nairaland and they are all true, I cant stoop so low to lie, of what use will it be to me on a faceless forum? he claim that he knows me yet he only saw my old pictures now he is claiming that he knows me very well, he doesn't even know where I live and that I am no longer a student, he also doesn't know that I never lived in school hostel, so much for someone you know very well. Is that how you know someone? he just created fallacy in his small lil mind, he then accuse me of having studied in a state university 'cause am from a poor family, he even went as far as insulting my parents, like who does that? called me an unemployed person, bragging that he is rich, which is why he attended a private university, he employ people to work under him. so childish! he needs to wipe that smug off his comments, nobody cares if he is living large or not, we are all doing well in our own different ways. I will say whatever I want on Nairaland, and I don't need him to proofread my comments to ascertain if its true or if he likes it or not, what do I care if he like my comments or not? I'm responsible for whatsoever I post here nevertheless. I've never had beef with this dude but he keep making side remarks and giving me unwarranted mentions right from when I was using my former account, I had a stressful day yesterday so I couldn't reply all his comments followed by his psycho wife kimbraa. He had sworn he will rather drag my moniker and follow me on nairaland to prove a point I just can't get. He has a cognitive problem and he is operating at a lower cognitive level. Take it or leave it. I'm out and not getting involved in whatever this is anymore.

zicoraads
Highqueen.
Kimbraa
Biafrabushboy.
nawa oo.
xup babe?
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by ThatIgboBoy: 8:25am On Aug 11, 2018
Colourich:

zicoraads
Highqueen.
Kimbraa
Biafrabushboy.

u even had to mention kimbraa thr psycho wife. ur really ready for World War IV

2 Likes

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 11, 2018
highqueen:
nawa oo. xup babe?
I dey o.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 11, 2018
ThatIgboBoy:

u even had to mention kimbraa thr psycho wife. ur really ready for World War IV
And what will she do that nobody has ever done before? if she upload my picture, I will upload hers, and yes I have her ugly looking pictures. I just don't need any mod banning my account.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by highqueen(f): 8:37am On Aug 11, 2018
Colourich:
I dey o.
You and Bush again?seems he likes you.grin
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 11, 2018
highqueen:

You and Bush again?seems he likes you.grin
I don't bloody care, if not for that exam I told you I wrote yesterday, hell would have let loose for the fool that mentioned my parents and I don't bloody give a fuc.k, if biafrabushboy wants he can upload my pictures, I am not skinny, neither do I look like an alien, all these exaggerations just to spite me.

People can be so small.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by highqueen(f): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2018
Colourich:
I don't bloody care, if not for that exam I told you I wrote yesterday, hell would have let loose for the fool that mentioned my parents and I don't bloody give a fuc.k, if biafrabushboy wants he can upload my pictures, I am not skinny, neither do I look like an alien, all these exaggerations just to spite me.

People can be so small.
which thread did he mention your parents?
sometimes,you just have to ignore some mentions.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by highqueen(f): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2018
biafranbushboy please stop insulting people's parents naw.undecided
You guys should be tired of all these disses sef.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 11, 2018
highqueen:
which thread did he mention your parents? sometimes,you just have to ignore some mentions.
On the vagina is your treasure thread, I reported him.
Babe I have been ignoring this ediot for long.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 11, 2018
highqueen:
which thread did he mention your parents? sometimes,you just have to ignore some mentions.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by highqueen(f): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2018
Colourich:

oh the comment was deleted then.

nawa o,what could be the reason for the unwaranted disses naa.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 11, 2018
highqueen:

oh the comment was deleted then.

nawa o,what could be the reason for the unwaranted disses naa.
He is trying to be a loyal dog to his girlfriend. Those two are mischievous.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by highqueen(f): 8:58am On Aug 11, 2018
Colourich:
He is trying to be a loyal dog to his girlfriend. Those two are mischievous.
lol
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 11, 2018
Colourich:

zicoraads
Highqueen.
Kimbraa
Biafrabushboy.
Call down the whole of romancelanders. I can see that you're already crying as expected. grin
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 11, 2018
kimbraa:
Don't call the mods oh. Shebi, you have my ugly pictures. See yours, upload mine. grin

Has anyone ever told you in your entire life with or without make-up that you're beautiful? You wor wor, no apologies. I ignored you 'cause this thread was on front page, and I don't want to be the reason for your suicide attempt.
Is this the best you can do?
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2018
highqueen:
biafranbushboy please stop insulting people's parents naw.undecided

You guys should be tired of all these disses sef.

I hate the fact that you type my name and caution me like your dog or something

Try it again, you get screwed real bad!
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by highqueen(f): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

I hate the fact that you type my name and caution me like your dog or something
Try it again, you get screwed real bad!
sorry
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 11, 2018
Colourich:

You reported him 'cause he struck a chord. cheesy grin

Don't diss when you can't take the heat. I'll bury you on Nairaland if you ever give me any of your stupid 'cry baby' like mention.

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 9:19am On Aug 11, 2018
Colourich:

You see how you look with your big front teeth? Like a lab rat melted inside water... You reported me! cheesy... Oh I am scared.

I think the alien nature keeps coming down the ladder. If the sperm and pussy that brought you out made you like this, I wonder how your offsprings would look like... cheesy

Probably like oshiomole or tinubu.

Just kill yourself and end your misery. I saw you begging for a teaching job... Lol

First class graduate! Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 11, 2018
kimbraa:
You reported him 'cause he struck a chord. cheesy grin

Don't diss when you can't take the heat. I'll bury you on Nairaland if you ever give me any of your stupid 'cry baby' like mention.
Bi.tch you got nothing on me and that's the painful truth. I won't report you to the mod. My picture is not ugly when compared to your own. Let people see the ugly sickler alien lady, they will then make value judgement. I will wait this one out .
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 11, 2018
Colourich:
Is this the best you can do?
Where are mine that you have?

You shouldn't be talking where humans are. You're ugly from head to toe. No part of your whole body is attractive, and I'm surprised you used unadulterated schlub to describe me when you look grotesque. A biological mistake is what you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! / Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience / Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.