Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately (22059 Views)

People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
Iamgrey5:
grin grin

She is ok

Just average

You know when you snap about 100 pictures, delete 98 and leave just 2.

Believe me, she is above average! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
wink

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
yorubakid:
She is ok except for her face and her height..But guys go still knack her na,just cover the face and do your thingcheesy cheesy

guys can knack anything na... I wonder how their prick dey use stand sef grin.

Imagine this girl without make-up... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

not a gang-up... just leave her for me.

By the time I create a viral post and use her face as a meme, she would have gone round Nigeria looking like a burnt offering.

I wana cut her with a blunt knife...
I have to leave sef 'cause I've things to do before she'll report this my account.

You should leave her for today. She's had enough for one day and that's why some people have decided to boost her self-esteem. grin
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by zicoraads: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

not a gang-up... just leave her for me.

By the time I create a viral post and use her face as a meme, she would have gone round Nigeria looking like a burnt offering.

I wana cut her with a blunt knife...
Oga 'rich man.' You are a shame to anything that resembles a guy. Before now, I used to think those who engage in this are just kids. That some of these ladies reject your PMs shouldn't be a thing that will lead you into acting like a teen.

Stop trying to shame every lady who has rejected your very whack lines on Nairaland.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by zicoraads: 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
Bunch of jobless idiots everywhere
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
zicoraads:

Oga 'rich man.' You are a shame to anything that resembles a guy. Before now, I used to think those who engage in this are just kids. That some of these ladies reject your PMs shouldn't be a thing that will lead you into acting like a teen.

Stop trying to shame every lady who has rejected your very whack lines on Nairaland.

You know I was patiently waiting for you to come around!

Just then I discovered that you are just a stupid teacher in a secondary school...

BUSH is a big name! Who doesn't send PMs to people because of pride!

You remember when sonofmark drop some lines for you?

I still have them... don't get me pissed!

4 Likes

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
yorubakid:
She is ok except for her face and her height..But guys go still knack her na,just cover the face and do your thingcheesy cheesy
She still want guys to wash their hands before fingering her. I think she should be grateful if a guy woos her, 'cause if I were one, I can't look at her twice even with her package. grin

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
Benita27:
I have to leave sef 'cause I've things to do before she'll report this my account.

You should leave her for today. She's had enough for one day and that's why some people have decided to boost her self-esteem. grin

It is normal... called down-syndrome sympathy. I have someone else to have a chat with...

see ya!
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
Arrrghh hhhh .. smiley
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by yorubakid: 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

guys can knack anything na... I wonder how their prick dey use stand sef grin.

Imagine this girl without make-up... cheesy cheesy cheesy
When konji hold you, you no go look face. As long as the babe is clean with boobs and nyash, what do you need face again for.Na to just choke prick for pussie, do your thing shikena.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
yorubakid:
When konji hold you, you no go look face. As long as the babe is clean with boobs and nyash, what do you need face again for.Na to just choke prick for pussie, do your thing shikena.

Leave the thing called "girl" for today.

Na one teacher I use style dey wait for since.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by daviesblaze(m): 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
Colourich:
Benita/kimbraa stay away from my mention. I'm promising your friend lalas247 to stay away from yours too. You lost, let it go grin
no offense, but if what i'm seeing is truly you, then dont be decieved, you're fugly. your makeup covers a lot of flaws though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by makydebbie(f): 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
zicoraads:

A complete shame!

5 Likes

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
daviesblaze:
no offense, but if what i'm seeing is truly you, then dont be decieved, you're fugly. your makeup covers a lot of flaws though.

don't do this boy! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please don't do this... cheesy... I tell them... imagine her without make-up. She would be looking like a younger version of Zicoraads cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
zicoraads:

She's beautiful. And I can bet that she is more beautiful than you. I haven't seen your pictures, but I know for a fact that people who go on and on about people's looks are lacking a lot in that aspect.

To think you are so pained and have refused to let this go tells a lot about who you are. I'll probably condone how you are acting if it's a guy doing it. Act like a lady and stop it already.
Shut up! Please! And take the advice you gave Bush. You suddenly began acting like you haven't seen my pic or don't know my pic is on my other account just to validate this crap you wrote. She called you and others into the thread so you could asslick her. Who started with the 'ugly' crap? She. Who Brought people, me inclusive into this thread? She. You're the only one who could asslick an ugly Owerri girl to feel like a queen. She's not anything close to me on natural looks, not to talk of make-up and made hair.

And don't try this blackmail on me next time.

2 Likes

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
makydebbie:
Colourish! How did you do it? shocked shocked

How did you add so much weight? Last time I saw your pictures, you were slimmer than this, I'm seeing a huge difference. Please tell me your secret biko. cry embarassed embarassed
I didn't do anything, just added weight all of a sudden.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by yorubakid: 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
Benita27:
She still want guys to wash their hands before fingering her. I think she should be grateful if a guy woos her, 'cause if I were one, I can't look at her twice even with her package. grin
Lol, the truth is that most guys now no too get time for the fine girls shakara and forming that's why ugly girls too are toasted and bleeped by guys.No matter how a girl looks,once she is clean with boobs and nyash,she too deserves a chance to be toasted and bleeped by a guy.. It will be unfair for the ugly ones not to be bleeped too,put yourself in their position and feel their pains too.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by makydebbie(f): 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
Colourich:
I didn't do anything, just added weight all of a sudden.
Oh okay.
You're looking good. kiss
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by yorubakid: 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Leave the thing called "girl" for today.

Na one teacher I use style dey wait for since.
ok..you niggas should just free the babe,she is not the creator of herself..
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
makydebbie:

A complete shame!

I don't play cold wars. Those I don't like, I come out plain. It isn't my fault that I am where I am, and you are where you are.

It isn't my fault I also brag alot... it is because I work hard. Sorry ma'am.

5 Likes

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by zicoraads: 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

You know I was patiently waiting for you to come around!

Just then I discovered that you are just a stupid teacher in a secondary school...

BUSH is a big name! Who doesn't send PMs to people because of pride!

You remember when sonofmark drop some lines for you?

I still have them... don't get me pissed!
Son of who? The one whom I asked for a meet and he chickened out? grin cheesy

Drop them here. I dare you to drop them.

You are very lucky I no longer do this. That your Lagos you claim to be big there, I would have met you there and taught you a lesson or two. And those who really know me know I don't say things I can't do.

Which big name? cheesy

The one who sends messages to ladies and when they ignore, he starts insulting them here?

Yes, I teach in a secondary school. Have been doing that for about four years now and counting. I say it here...proudly!

What else? cheesy

11 Likes

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by pocohantas(f): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
Benita27:
Shut up! Please! And take the advice you gave Bush. You suddenly began acting like you haven't seen my pic or don't know my pic is on my other account just to validate this crap you wrote. She called you and others into the thread so you could asslick her. Who started with the 'ugly' crap? She. Who Brought people, me inclusive into this thread? She. You're the only one who could asslick an ugly Owerri girl to feel like a queen. She's not anything close to me on natural looks, not to talk of make-up and made hair.

And don't try this blackmail on me next time.

Is there something about this beef you both are not telling us?

You both look good in your individual ways.
Most of us on here are basic, so I don't get it when anyone goes on and on about another's look.

Yea, there are times she comes for you, same way you come for her too. But the problem I see here is, you both wanna have the last say on this issue. Issues are not solved that way.

In the long run, this is just a forum babe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by daviesblaze(m): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

don't do this boy! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please don't do this... cheesy... I tell them... imagine her without make-up. She would be looking like a younger version of Zicoraads cheesy

just being blunt. the truth is a bitter pil one must swallow
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
The Good olddays smiley ..
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
zicoraads:

Son of who? The one whom I asked for a meet and he chickened out? grin cheesy

Drop them here. I dare you to drop them.

You are very lucky I no longer do this. That your Lagos you claim to be big there, I would have met you there and taught you a lesson or two. And those who really know me know I don't say things I can't do.

Which big name? cheesy

The one who sends messages to ladies and when they ignore, he starts insulting them here?

Yes, I teach in a secondary school. Have been doing that for about four years now and counting. I sayit here...proudly!

What else? cheesy

Come to Lagos!! I love this. I stay in two places.

Isolo and Victoria Island... choose the one closest to you!

If you make me pissed, I am gonna HIRE YOU ON THIS THREAD AND PAY YOU 50k Monthly to become my moderator

Your net salary isn't up to 40k, so don't get me pissed. Don't fucking get me pissed.

I work hard buddy! That is why I can do what I like and say it to anybody!
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by makydebbie(f): 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

I don't play cold wars. Those I don't like, I come out plain. It isn't my fault that I am where I am, and you are where you are.

It isn't my fault I also brag alot... it is because I work hard. Sorry ma'am.
I didn't ask for details of your gory existence.

This is the reason why people should ignore you, you're not worth it at all. Swerve.

9 Likes

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
makydebbie:
Oh okay. You're looking good. kiss
Thanks dear, how school?
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
makydebbie:
Oh okay. You're looking good. kiss
Thanks dear, how school?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? / I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night / How To Stop Premature **E J A C U L A T I O N **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.