Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately (22034 Views)

People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by highqueen(f): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2018
romanceland is something else.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by fk001(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2018
Colourich:
No. Monthly period.

Just kidding
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2018
Come and be my queen let's build our empire.
highqueen:

I deh vex oo.cheesy
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by highqueen(f): 11:03am On Aug 11, 2018
DonPiiko:
Come and be my queen let's build our empire.
which queen cheesy

abeg.grin
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2018
See my sister your lookalike
Colourich:
No. Monthly period.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 11, 2018
Is that your final answer
highqueen:

which queen cheesy

abeg.grin
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 11, 2018
Colourich:
Before you make value judgement, you hear from both sides, biafrabushboy has been making side remarks about me right from when I was using my former account, I still ignored him, yesterday he still continued this charade, I just couldn't ignore, I had to reply him and know his grievance and he told me his grievance is that he hates me 'cause I'm ugly, poor and skinny, oya na leave the proclaimed skinny ugly poor lady but no, he won't, he went ahead to accused me of living with 3girls in one room, claims which I refuted profusely, I've never claimed on nairaland to be tall or claim to have big boobs, if I'm lying then I dare him to screenshot where I claim to tall with big boobs, people that know me will tell you I am as straightforward as they come, I don't say what I don't do, I am responsible for what I post on nairaland and they are all true, I cant stoop so low to lie, of what use will it be to me on a faceless forum? he claim that he knows me yet he only saw my old pictures now he is claiming that he knows me very well, he doesn't even know where I live and that I am no longer a student, he also doesn't know that I never lived in school hostel, so much for someone you know very well. Is that how you know someone? he just created fallacy in his small lil mind, he then accuse me of having studied in a state university 'cause am from a poor family, he even went as far as insulting my parents, like who does that? called me an unemployed person, bragging that he is rich, which is why he attended a private university, he employ people to work under him. so childish! he needs to wipe that smug off his comments, nobody cares if he is living large or not, we are all doing well in our own different ways. I will say whatever I want on Nairaland, and I don't need him to proofread my comments to ascertain if its true or if he likes it or not, what do I care if he like my comments or not? I'm responsible for whatsoever I post here nevertheless. I've never had beef with this dude but he keep making side remarks and giving me unwarranted mentions right from when I was using my former account, I had a stressful day yesterday so I couldn't reply all his comments followed by his psycho wife kimbraa. He had sworn he will rather drag my moniker and follow me on nairaland to prove a point I just can't get. He has a cognitive problem and he is operating at a lower cognitive level. Take it or leave it. I'm out and not getting involved in whatever this is anymore.

cc:Pocohantas
zicoraads
Highqueen.
Kimbraa
Biafrabushboy.
I don't understand the whole story. I'm not a romancelander. but I actually saw your posted pics and I don't mind cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by highqueen(f): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2018
DonPiiko:
Is that your final answer
me that just finished exams,you are still asking if I have any answer!! lool.
thank you jareh.grin
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2018
I want to toast you offline, send me PM
highqueen:

me that just finished exams,you are still asking if I have any answer!!
lool.

thank you jareh.grin
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2018
cheesy
doctorkush:
I don't understand the whole story. I'm not a romancelander. but I actually saw your posted pics and I don't mind cheesy

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by highqueen(f): 11:12am On Aug 11, 2018
DonPiiko:
I want to toast you offline, send me PM
angryangry
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 11, 2018
Who do angry angry for Mopol
highqueen:

angryangry

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 11, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy
why are you poking nose here

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 11, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 11, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 11, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by zicoraads: 11:20am On Aug 11, 2018
Colourich, I really never thought you to be that beautiful. You really are beautiful. kiss kiss

The joke is on anyone who thinks by uploading your pictures, they are shaming you. Maturity is never by age, so just ignore whatever ravings there is. By doing so, you are sending them the message that they don't matter. And they really shouldn't.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 11, 2018
For posting same reply 4 times you need small ban to reset you.
doctorkush:

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 11, 2018
zicoraads:
Colourich, I really never thought you to be that beautiful. You really are beautiful. kiss kiss

The joke is on anyone who thinks by uploading your pictures, they are shaming you. Maturity is never by age, so just ignore whatever ravings there is. By doing so, you are sending them the message that they don't matter. And they really shouldn't.
Thanks
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 11, 2018
DonPiiko:
For posting same reply 4 times you need small ban to reset you.
nah, the network thinks you deserve four slaps and not one...

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2018
Colourich:
Now who is ugly and shapless without breast? You are raving mad. I think you are hearing me. Your gf kimbraa even uploaded a picture showing my breast. The joke is on the both of you.

cc:Pocohantas.
Hahaha! Why are they lying to you by liking your pic? You wor wor!

See face with make-up oh! Take a good look at your body. Are you epileptic? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 11, 2018
Benita27:

See face with make-up oh! Take a good look at your body. Are you epileptic? cheesy
Benita/kimbraa stay away from my mention. I'm promising your friend lalas247 to stay away from yours too. You lost, let it go grin

3 Likes

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 11, 2018
I want to kiss you
Colourich:
Benita/kimbraa stay away from my mention. I'm promising your friend lala247 to stay away from yours too. You lost, let it go grin
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by highqueen(f): 11:40am On Aug 11, 2018
I wonder when this una disses go end.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 11, 2018
When you become my lady.
highqueen:
I wonder when this una disses go end.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 11, 2018
She is finer than you.
Benita27:

5 Likes

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by highqueen(f): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2018
DonPiiko:
When you become my lady.
gringringrin
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 11, 2018
Colourich:
Benita stay away from my mention. I'm promising your friend lalas247 to stay away from yours too. You lost, let it go grin
Someone with self esteem doesn't report accounts nor call her sex-starved male followers to defend her looks.

How can you brazenly show off something as ugly as you on here? I wasn't expecting them to say you're anyway. Maybe I'll have to seek the opinion of romancelanders as a whole with these your pics. cheesy

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by highqueen(f): 11:44am On Aug 11, 2018
You want to kiss colourish and want me to be your lady. How do you want your thunder? fried or boiled?grin
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 11, 2018
DonPiiko:
She is finer than you.
In your dreams! I'm sure the alternate that mentioned me is yours. cheesy
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 11, 2018
There is one song thats playing in my head, do you want to hear it
highqueen:

gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed / Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience / Girlfriend slapped me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.