Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately (22025 Views)

People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 9:21am On Aug 11, 2018
kimbraa:
You reported him 'cause he struck a chord. cheesy grin

Don't diss when you can't take the heat. I'll bury you on Nairaland if you ever give me any of your stupid 'cry baby' like mention.

She reported me to her bf... cheesy...

Airforce 1. Lol...

That's the guy that tells her she is the most wonderful person on earth... grin

And she brings it online with all boldness...
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by highqueen(f): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2018
una get strength though.

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 9:21am On Aug 11, 2018
highqueen:

sorry

Good
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Bradiyung(m): 9:26am On Aug 11, 2018
chiommy123:
go and reduce the milk na
how
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 9:26am On Aug 11, 2018
Colourich:
Bi.tch you got nothing on me and that's the painful truth. I won't report you to the mod. My picture is not ugly when compared to your own. Let people see the ugly sickler alien lady, they will then make value judgement. I will wait this one out .

Hahaha... Let me tell you, your pride as a woman is beauty... You see why you are screwed?

I have already made judgements, and you deserve to just die to reduce the population of aliens in the world.

Like how do you kiss your bf with those huge teeth? You a vampire or something?
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by chiommy123(f): 9:27am On Aug 11, 2018
Bradiyung:
how
are you a woman
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by pocohantas(f): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2018
Colourich:
On the vagina is your treasure thread, I reported him.

Babe I have been ignoring this ediot for long.

It is okay dear. He has been doing same to me, exaggerating my looks, worth and 'dumbness' grin. I was out for him 2days ago, but I threw in the towel pretty fast, for some reasons.

You and kimbra's own started as a joke to me. Honestly, right now, I don't understand you both. You should let it go. If a wrestler goes into the ring and he doesn't see an opponent, he will go home.

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Hahaha... Let me tell you, your pride as a woman is beauty... You see why you are screwed?

I have already made judgements, and you deserve to just die to reduce the population of aliens in the world.

Like how do you kiss your bf with those huge teeth? You a vampire or something?
Pictures of the teeth or I don't believe it cheesy
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 11, 2018
Colourich:
Bi.tch you got nothing in me and that's the painful truth. I won't report you to the mod. My picture is not ugly when compared to your own. Let people see the ugly sickler alien lady, they will then make value judgement. I will wait this one out .
Delusion! Are you comparing yourself to me? Look at you on make up and you still look like an ape. What would even make a man wash his hands to finger something that unappealing? grin Shape you don't have, face is ugly, very dry like a smoked fish. You don't look like someone who gets three square meal a day and on nairaland, you portray yourself as one queen. grin I understand, this is the only place you could find solace.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 11, 2018
pocohantas:

It is okay dear. He has been doing same to me, exaggerating my looks, worth and 'dumbness' grin. I was out for him 2days ago, but I threw in the towel pretty fast, for some reasons.

You and kimbra's own started as a joke to me. Honestly, right now, I don't understand you both. You should let it go. If a wrestler goes into the ring and he doesn't see an opponent, he will go home.
Both him and kimbraa just woke up one morning and started dissing me, kimbraa started with my course and faculty, then moved to other inconsequential things, now she has uploaded the long awaited picture. Lmao. mimimile come and see my picture o, they have uploaded it finally.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 11, 2018
kimbraa:
Delusion! Are you comparing yourself to me? Look at you on make up and you still look like an ape. What would even make a man wash his hands to finger something that unappealing? grin Shape you don't have, face is ugly, very dry like a smoked fish. You don't look like someone who gets three square meal a day and on nairaland, you portray yourself as one queen. grin I understand, this is the only place you could find solace.
You wish you have my ass.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 9:33am On Aug 11, 2018
Colourich:
Pictures of the teeth or I don't believe it cheesy

Lol... I have a lot of them, but I only give it to people who need it. They are gonna Photoshop it in weird ways and spread it online... Not only NL.

When I told you that your self hype on trivial issues were becoming lame... You said "shut up stupid" lol

You are finally gonna spit on the sperm and the pvssy that fvcked you out. Poor, ugly, and looking like you sick...

Spit on your face!
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 11, 2018
Let me show for whom it may concern my pictures. I hate lies.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Bradiyung(m): 9:35am On Aug 11, 2018
chiommy123:
are you a woman
cant i be curious, hw is it done
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 9:36am On Aug 11, 2018
pocohantas:

For what reasons? If I mention you now, your sex starved disciples would claim I love you, thats the reason I mention you.

You threw in the towel cus I wasn't the average NL guy. Imagine it being one broke hungry dude... Would you have thrown in the towel?

Mofvcker
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 9:38am On Aug 11, 2018
Colourich:

It isn't gonna help... cheesy

You are gonna bring out your edited pictures?

Lol... We signed a long term agreement... It is gonna continue for a while...

Don't give up yet
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by highqueen(f): 9:39am On Aug 11, 2018
seùn too like boobs.grin
can see you viewing. cheesy

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by highqueen(f): 9:46am On Aug 11, 2018
Colourich:
why?

You are morethan this naa.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2018
highqueen:

why?

You are morethan this naa.
Abi cheesy. I wan show them picture way dem go use edit if dem want. person wey I get shape pass dey call me shapeless person. Lmao.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by highqueen(f): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2018
Colourich:
Abi cheesy. I wan show them picture way dem go use edit if dem want. person wey I get shape pass dey call me shapeless person. Lmao.
it's okay.
let it rest.

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 11, 2018
milemimi93 they have uploaded my picture here. come and see cheesy.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 9:57am On Aug 11, 2018
Colourich:

you get shape pass who? angry

I showed someone your picture, the dude was like...

"Is this person a human being?" cheesy

I was like Noooo... she isn't...

Your type would wear leggings and still hold it on with a belt. So who you get shape pass?
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Lalas247(f): 10:01am On Aug 11, 2018
grin lmao

Biafra u get bad mouth sha..

highqueen baby kedu kiss
kimbraa my dawg kiss
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by highqueen(f): 10:04am On Aug 11, 2018
Lalas247:
grin lmao
Biafra u get bad mouth sha..
highqueen baby kedu kiss kimbraa my dawg kiss
sis missed you. cry good Morning kiss

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Lalas247(f): 10:06am On Aug 11, 2018
highqueen:

sis missed you. cry
good Morning kiss
good morning .... busy with life shenanigans... u know na cool

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by highqueen(f): 10:10am On Aug 11, 2018
Lalas247:
good morning .... busy with life shenanigans... u know na cool

aww!!hope everything is well.kiss

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Lalas247(f): 10:12am On Aug 11, 2018
highqueen:

aww!!hope everything is well.kiss
yes... all on track going to get few bits later when it gets a bit warmer... I might redownload wts app lol I miss it grin
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 11, 2018
Did someone type ßooßs? shocked Soorrry am late again. Kindly reupload please smiley ..
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by highqueen(f): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2018
Lalas247:

yes... all on track going to get few bits later when it gets a bit warmer... I might redownload wts app lol I miss it grin

lool,I can't wait.grin
missed you.

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Lalas247(f): 10:16am On Aug 11, 2018
highqueen:

lool,I can't wait.grin
missed you.
what happened to the beef sad came here to laugh o.....
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by chiommy123(f): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2018
Bradiyung:
cant i be curious, hw is it done
more curious than the op herself. I put it to you that you have other intension
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

you get shape pass who? angry

I showed someone your picture, the dude was like...

"Is this person a human being?" cheesy

I was like Noooo... she isn't...

Your type would wear leggings and still hold it on with a belt. So who you get shape pass?
Now who is ugly and shapless without breast? You are raving mad. I think you are hearing me. Your gf kimbraa even uploaded a picture showing my breast. The joke is on the both of you.

cc:Pocohantas.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Find Nice Man Of Your Dreams And Receive A Marriage Proposal In Nigeria / Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. / My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.