Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately (22044 Views)

People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by highqueen(f): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
daviesblaze:
just being blunt. the truth is a bitter pil one must swallow
Why insult people about their looks?
can you create one?undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by makydebbie(f): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
Colourich:
Thanks dear, how school?
I'm resuming in two weeks. Just been very busy these days.
Hope you're good?
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by zicoraads: 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Come to Lagos!! I love this. I stay in two places.

Isolo and Victoria Island... choose the one closest to you!

If you make me pissed, I am gonna HIRE YOU ON THIS THREAD AND PAY YOU 50k Monthly to become my moderator

Your net salary isn't up to 40k, so don't get me pissed. Don't fucking get me pissed.

I work hard buddy! That is why I can do what I like and say it to anybody!
Still with the bragging.

You are really not worth it. Just stop bullying ladies who reject you online. With all the acclaimed 'wealth', you can't even get ladies in real life.

5 Likes

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
zicoraads:

Still with the bragging.

You are really not worth it. Just stop bullying ladies who reject you online. With all the acclaimed 'wealth', you can't even get ladies in real life.

let me show you!!!

This is a sales report in a live group!

My student shared it!

Amazon Kindle Publishing!!!

idiot! Be humble and learn!

"Pic taken down"
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
makydebbie:
I'm resuming in two weeks. Just been very busy these days.
Hope you're good?
Yeah, doing great.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
zicoraads:

Still with the bragging.

fvck you pauper!!!
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by zicoraads: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

let me show you!!!

This is a sales report in a live group!

My student shared it!

Amazon Kindle Publishing!!!

idiot! Be humble and learn!
Okay, I have agreed. You are rich, Bush. You are very rich.

Now can you stop bullying ladies online who reject your advances towards them?

2 Likes

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by daviesblaze(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2018
highqueen:

Why insult people about their looks?
can you create one?undecided
no i can't. but stating the obvious can help put one in his/her place. by the way i didn't insult her looks. was just giving my honest opinion per her request.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
zicoraads:

I have a girlfriend... a cute one at that...

So why should I send PMs to ugly looking morons?

I have taste idiot! I have taste!

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
zicoraads:

You wana see more money idiot?

You wana see?

Come on my Whatsapp chat, fill my underprivileged form... If you are picked, I will pick you up and train you to start making money!
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Is there something about this beef you both are not telling us?

You both look good in your individual ways.
Most of us on here are basic, so I don't get it when anyone goes on and on about another's look.

Yea, there are times she comes for you, same way you come for her too. But the problem I see here is, you both wanna have the last say on this issue. Issues are not solved that way.

In the long run, this is just a forum babe.

Poco soothing aggrieved customers since 2005
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Is there something about this beef you both are not telling us?

You both look good in your individual ways.
Most of us on here are basic, so I don't get it when anyone goes on and on about another's look.

Yea, there are times she comes for you, same way you come for her too. But the problem I see here is, you both wanna have the last say on this issue. Issues are not solved that way.

In the long run, this is just a forum babe.
Ada, I know it's a forum, and personally, I don't take things here seriously. Yeah, I know I do attack her at times when she makes silly comments and yesterday was another part I felt she was being too much to hype herself 'cause she's a low-life in the ground scheme of things. I sensed her sense of always not ceasing any opportunity to brag when she made mention of girls using pads for too long when she doesn't look polished in anyway, then went ahead to say her guy always wash his hands before he fingers her. grin Now, when she left the subject of discuss and entered school matter, I just ignored 'cause that was foolishness I saw. Someone that practically sleeps on nairaland was telling me of always being online? She went from Rorachy, Chikita66, pureberry, Rolex69, chybeibe, Wakanda to Wakandar and Colourich. . I haven't used this number of monikers in all my nairaland stay put together.

The word 'Ugly' was first used by her when she practically looks like a walking corpse and was reporting accounts when served.

3 Likes

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
Now the two teachers are out of the way...

Can I now catch my fun?

Where the hell is the corpse looking like girl

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by CanineOfJackal: 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
Benita27:
Don't be. I just had to tell her the truth. How can a girl this ugly be forming a slayer? There's no comparison between she and I. The people lying to her are obviously try to boast her deflated self-esteem.
I don't know her h it I've been seeing her post on business section and I can bet that she is one smart and intelligent girl.

I've also seen the way you handle things on politics section and I can tell that you are an intelligent girl who will hold her head up in any organization she finds herself.

The biafran nonsense has always being a Nairaland romance billionaire who spends his adult age fighting ladies and demeaning them because he might be having emotional issues.

That Lalas or what do you call her that only have the brain cells to grow hips and think of the last Mohammedan that grew beards which gives her lazy orgasms should take a back seat.

The highqueen of a lady needs to be firm and take a stand to call both sides to order.

Seriously romance section reminds me of a playground

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by zicoraads: 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
Benita27:
Ada, I know it's a forum, and personally, I don't take things here seriously. Yeah, I know I do attack her at times when she makes silly comments and yesterday was another part I felt she was being too much to hype herself 'cause she's a low-life in the ground scheme of things. I sensed her sense of always not ceasing any opportunity to brag when she made mention of girls using pads for too long when she doesn't look polished in anyway, then went ahead to say her guy always wash his hands before he fingers her. grin Now, when she left the subject of discuss and entered school matter, I just ignored 'cause that was foolishness I saw. Someone that practically sleeps on nairaland was telling me of always being online? She went from Rorachy, Chikita66, pureberry, Rolex69, chybeibe, Wakanda to Wakandar and Colourich. . I haven't used this number of monikers in all my nairaland stay put together.

The word 'Ugly' was first used by her when she practically looks like a walking corpse and was reporting accounts when served.
You don't take things seriously, and yet, you seem to know so much about her. If she hypes herself, let her do it. If you do yours, it's still your business. You really know so much about her...almost like you follow her around. Even know all her monikers. grin cheesy

Isokay.

4 Likes

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
Benita27:

I wonder why you are explaining to that girl, who the hell is she?

You owe nobody any explanation. You do your shiit anyhow you want... you own them... they are nothing but bunch of hungry assholes all over the forum!
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by zicoraads: 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Can I now catch my fun?

Raving lunatic. undecided grin
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by highqueen(f): 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Can I now catch my fun?

what's your problem?really?
You have been doing this since morning.
don't you have a work or something.

You bullying people is just so uncalled for.
just stop.undecided
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
[s]
highqueen:

just stop.undecided
[/s]
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by highqueen(f): 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
I don't know her h it I've been seeing her post on business section and I can bet that she is one smart and intelligent girl.

I've also seen the way you handle things on politics section and I can tell that you are an intelligent girl who will hold her head up in any organization she finds herself.

The biafran nonsense has always being a Nairaland romance billionaire who spends his adult age fighting ladies and demeaning them because he might be having emotional issues.

That Lalas or what do you call her that only have the brain cells to grow hips and think of the last Mohammedan that grew beards which gives her lazy orgasms should take a back seat.

The highqueen of a lady needs to be firm and take a stand to call both sides to order.

seems you don't know when this beef started?
I have been begging both kinbra and colourish.
even in whatsapp.
You think I'm not tired and irritated by their doings?
oh,I won't beg them no more.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
zicoraads:

Raving lunatic. undecided grin

you sure do know.!

Call me on phone if you need help... I won't use it against you!

You deserve to make money, you have suffered enough.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
zicoraads:

You don't take things seriously, and yet, you seem to know so much about her. If she hypes herself, let her do it. If you do yours, it's still your business. You really know so much about her...almost like you follow her around. Even know all her monikers. grin cheesy

Isokay.
Everyone knows each other's account on romance section. Don't act dumb.
I'm following her around 'cause she's who? I was pointing out her hypocrisy and height of being jobless but claims to be very busy and off social media.

Oga, your friend is jobless! She changes accounts like she claims to change menstrual pads. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
zicoraads:

Isokay.
This world is all about live and let's live, even if I decide to hype myself on this forum, its no ones business, I have freedom of speech so I don't get why someone should be getting mad cos I said stuffs about myself, I only perceive jealousy to say the least. She has been trailing me on nairaland and I didn't even know, like who does that? she even had to show total strangers in uniben hostel my pictures and yet I showed no one her pictures cos I don't take things too serious.

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2018
Una No deyTaya? grin ..
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
I came here to laugh grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by zicoraads: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
highqueen:

just stop.undecided
Which work?

You really do think that fraud works? cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by highqueen(f): 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
zicoraads:
Which work?
You really do think that fraud works? cheesy cheesy
It's left for him,and you shouldn't be aggravating issues too.

I'm tired of kimbra and colouri fight.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
CanineOfJackal:

Someone who did Economies Education should be vast in Business related questions. She's not smart nor intelligent! Her IQ is very low going by how she comprehends and interprets threads. That said, Lalas247, happens to be the business mogul I know on this forum as a lady. She practically does everything. Don't let what you see deceive you, I can't even compare me to Lalas, not to talk of that girl nor any other active female moniker on romance section. I'm not hyping her, but stating facts. What's the point in analysing business threads when you're broke? Who does the business without that much knowledge is who I see as a real entrepreneur.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
nanauju:

Op is a man.
Try to use your sense and pick out sarcasm next time OK
maybe you have to borrow me your sense so that I can know if the op is a man or woman. nonsense
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

I wonder why you are explaining to that girl, who the hell is she?

You owe nobody any explanation. You do your shiit anyhow you want... you own them... they are nothing but bunch of hungry assholes all over the forum!
It's ok. I have to go, and you should do same. grin

Indeed, Zicoraads is an asshole.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
Benita27:
It's ok. I have to go, and you should do same. grin

Indeed, Zicoraads is an asshole.

Not just an asshole... A big poor one!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience / Deleted Post / Girlfriend slapped me

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.