Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? (36512 Views)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Why Do We Marry Guys / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 15, 2018
divinelove:

stupid gold digger angry
kill yourself

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by crunchyg: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Well, fortunately I am.
Immediately I saw you, I just knew, there is this one thing special about akwaibom people
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by 93Miles: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I'm not a male sir. I'm a girl.

I hope you are convinced. One love
I'm not a sir. I'm a god.
One love...
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by TheKingIsHere: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2018
phemmyfour:
On Facebook.....and later theiy got beheaded and corpse thrown on the street

Na wetin the op want na.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Saff(f): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2018
You’ll be surprised. I wish some Nigerians could spend some time out of the country. It’s not as pretty as it may seem.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by 93Miles: 10:05am On Aug 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I'm still not convinced. Anyone can upload a girl's pic.
I don't even you to convinced me.
One love...
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by 93Miles: 10:05am On Aug 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

One love...
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by divinelove(m): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:

kill yourself

you will be good for money rituals, just continue your runs, u will get what you are looking for angry
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 15, 2018
See question.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by lastmanstandn(m): 10:06am On Aug 15, 2018
Where do abroad boys meet good Nigerian women?

It’s different strokes for different folks. You gotta be on top of ya game and one go find you. �
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
I'm a young girl in Calabar. Everybody getting married these days mostly marry guys from outside the country. biko where do they meet them?
Lol u sef dey find trouble. But guys chill out na wetin she want she want stop bashing her.
Anyways let me help you out check out this site for Naija guys in US
Htttp://www.naijaguysforobodooyinbolookingforwifeinnaija.com

This one na strictly for south-south guys for Europe. This one sure die na there my friend osato find husband this year. She dey Austria now. HTTPS:///www.southsouthguysineuropelookingfornaijabride.com

Omo hurry up o.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by 93Miles: 10:08am On Aug 15, 2018
Saff:
You’ll be surprised. I wish some Nigerians could spend some time out of the country. It’s not as pretty as it may seem.
They believe once you travel out your problems are over.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by thatigboman: 10:09am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:

kay. no wonder. please goan sell in your Aba market and leave the comments section in peace.
very funny. If i respond to this your comment, I swear, you will cry. Let me just leave u, so u enjoy yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by komekn(m): 10:09am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
well, bros. I will have you know that I'm 23, a graduate, and pursuing a masters degree currently. you shouldn't just talk what you don't know. I have a lecturing job I'm even working on at the moment, so please. was merely asking out of curiosity.

I really do not get involved in frivolity but I make an exception today.

Quite a lot of people not my preference are carried away by visuals. And putting your pic here is a start on your profile.

Secondly, women from your part of the country are considered to be the last remnant of wife material left in the country.

That's not necessarily my opinion but something I have heard countless times. By both friends in the UK and USA.

The words you speak reflects you, and the things you contribute or are interested in. That's insight into personality not comprehensive but indicative.

Finally, if you are in a Church, it's got to the stage where if your church doesn't have a branch in the UK it can't be of substance, ( not my view) . For example RCCG has over 400 branches in the UK. That's a link in itself.

Finally finally PRAY.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Ussyberry(m): 10:10am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
I'm a young girl in Calabar. Everybody getting married these days mostly marry guys from outside the country. biko where do they meet them?

fly to Atlanta or houston then go to church (Preferably catholic church). go for mass everyday and sunday. anybody you see greet am well. as in bend down small greet am.

na hunt them go dey hunt u. Black girls don show guys pepper for that side so they are actually on the look out for good girls

bliv
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by AreaFada2: 10:11am On Aug 15, 2018
delectablegyal:
they are here on nairaland buh you don't reply their pms.
grin grin cheesy kiss
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Saff(f): 10:13am On Aug 15, 2018
93Miles:
They believe once you travel out your problems are over.
Exactly. My thing is, if you’re living a decent life in Nigeria, don’t force yourself to travel abroad because you’ll suffer. I’ve seen it happen to family members and other people. It’s not an abomination to stay in your country.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by komekn(m): 10:14am On Aug 15, 2018
Ussyberry:

fly to Atlanta or houston then go to church (Preferably catholic church). go for mass everyday and sunday. anybody you see greet am well. as in bend down small greet am.

na hunt them go dey hunt u. Black girls don show guys pepper for that side so they are actually on the look out for good girls

bliv

A good friend of mine has just got that testimony in Houston and is in depression.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by iamjustified(m): 10:15am On Aug 15, 2018
Make una no chastise am na!
babe, take yellow card.

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by 93Miles: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2018
Saff:
Exactly. My thing is, if you’re living a decent life in Nigeria, don’t force yourself to travel abroad because you’ll suffer. I’ve seen it happen to family members and other people. It’s not an abomination to stay in your country.

People who traveled out, some are longing to come back home.

Over there, half of your earnings goes to tax.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by franchasng: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2018
Babyforever:
You're right though but sometimes this connection things it works it's not that bad for everyone you just have to play your game right
that's true but again do u know why matchmaking don't work most times aside the reasons I gave earlier

The guy I may hook u up with may start demanding for things like nu*de pix, sex video on Skype, etc taking u as his girl u are, but maybe u out of curiosity that u met him via somebody decides not to oblige to his demands or maybe out of trying to appear clean and good decides not to, and for that the guy may back out and u turn around to blame the matchmaker and may even spoil his image by telling people that he and his friends are so corrupt and wayward because of what his friend demanded from u.

But unfortunately, a guy demanding such may still end up marrying the lady but due to bad news we hear daily, we tend to condemn guys demanding such from their girlfriends, so u see

3 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2018
divinelove:

you will be good for money rituals, just continue your runs, u will get what you are looking for angry
so will your sister. ..

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Baroba(m): 10:19am On Aug 15, 2018
Nursing and medical schools.. grin
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Saff(f): 10:19am On Aug 15, 2018
93Miles:

People who traveled out, some are longing to come back home.

Over there, half of your earning goes to tax.
100% true. With bills and bills and more bills. They’re pros and cons to it. My thing is, if you’re living a decent life, stable income and can feed yourself and family decently, stay in Nigeria and build yourself. You can always travel abroad for holidays. It’s really not by force.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Bane2020: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2018
Firstly I've noticed a consistent pattern here, the rather cliché mentality lots of Nigerians back home have of abroad based folks been special or too good... Y'all gotta ditch that self limiting mindset. I stay in the US and there isn't any difference in our core Naija orientations(we all went through the same struggles as every Nigerian back home, some of us even worse)... Many of us that came to the USA did so by virtue of having someone here that invited us over, or worked our way through hard work, good networking with the right people and perhaps luck to get here...that been said there's nothing special about been a US or Europe based person, as a matter of fact lots of Nigerian based guys are even doing better than most foreign based folks, there is no shame in admitting that. But to answer the posters question, meeting someone abroad isn't rocket science, lots of meet ups are done on social media or family hook ups (I know people and have friends that met their Nigerian based spouses through this means). Another very interesting fact worth noting is foreign based guys actually love and flow more with girls based home, and the index of marriages between abroad and home based folks is very high..so if you bring your A game and keep it real, the chances of meeting an abroad based guy hitting up your DM is pretty high... especially if they plan coming back to marry, start investments, or meet new people in Naija.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Joylove0267: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2018
my dear is not by marry someone from abroad oooo, at times marry someone within d country is good too, but all u need to know is to go were u can find happiness and rest of mind.... be it home or abroad.....
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by newoffer: 10:21am On Aug 15, 2018
merit455:
Relocate to Lagos. Are you from Cross River?
. U want to come n start comedy with ur tonation
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 15, 2018
93Miles:

One love...

Thank God you said god... Lol Oracle tongue
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 15, 2018
crunchyg:

Immediately I saw you, I just knew, there is this one thing special about akwaibom people

And what could that be?
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Babyforever(f): 10:27am On Aug 15, 2018
franchasng:
that's true but again do u know why matchmaking don't work most times aside the reasons I gave earlier

The guy I may hook u up with may start demanding for things like nu*de pix, sex video on Skype, etc taking u as his girl u are, but maybe u out of curiosity that u met him via somebody decides not to oblige to his demands or maybe out of trying to appear clean and good decides not to, and for that the guy may back out and u turn around to blame the matchmaker and may even spoil his image by telling people that he and his friends are so corrupt and wayward because of what his friend demanded from u.

But unfortunately, a guy demanding such may still end up marrying the lady but due to bad news we hear daily, we tend to condemn guys demanding such from their girlfriends, so u see
Wise words spoken there....... But when it comes to dating matured men I don't think anything like this can come up.....

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2018
Israelmoney:

That has not answered her question

The answer is embedded in it. I was speaking with a family friend based in Canada last recently and she told me she met the guy she eventually married in Lagos. As at the time they met, it didn't look like they would be based in Canada.

The guy left for his MSc, finished up, got a job and went back to marry her. This same guy might have been considered "broke" by the OP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) / ....Jesus loves you / Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.