Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? (36529 Views)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Why Do We Marry Guys / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by justseyi(m): 9:42am On Aug 15, 2018
Lazyreporta:

Even me lost 30k to a so called foreign based guy, he's even my friend o.

Infact na 60k but I no send 60k

Ah!!! 30k no be small money oh brother.

My brother I need your support to help my site grow. Please sign up and answer questions or even ask questions on it. Please it will mean a lot to me.

https://www.studentvillage.one/questions/?ap_sort=unanswered
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 15, 2018
Well, I don't understand the fuss.Some NLanders and their bad nature though. She asked a simple but not direct.
I smile at this post.
Can I know your tribe?
Let's see if this works
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by franchasng: 9:43am On Aug 15, 2018
Simplep:
And who told she desires to marry a US based man,jst because she asked d question?..smh
I may be wrong though. But that was what I understood from her question and reason I gave my answer sha.

And it is not a bad thing if she desires to marry a foreign based guy, it is not bad at all. That is her wish and desire. we all have our desires in life and it doesn't mean we are foolish.

So whatever her wish is, I just don't like how guys rushed in to attack her and make her seem bad, not cool to me cos at the end, she might be a nice girl who knows Her preference of marrying foreign based guys is not enough proof to classify her as a bad lady
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 15, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
you answer question on qoura too?
That's partially what Quora is for.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 15, 2018
thatigboman:
why ask if u are not interested?
ever heard of curiosity? ?
thatigboman:
why ask if u are not interested?
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Ndubuisipaul1: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2018
you want to be a liability to my brother in US God forbid
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2018
Babyforever:
Are you staying there.... or you know anyone that stays in the states please help a sister

First of all i will have to taste, if the babe sweet.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Israelmoney(m): 9:47am On Aug 15, 2018
BlessedFellow01:

Some of the guys you considered broke and wrote off today, will be in the US tomorrow. Do you think they will consider you when they before comfortable enough? Two of the greatest lessons I have learned in life are: (1) Never look down on anyone (2) Never look up to anyone.
That has not answered her question

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by sisisioge: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2018
grin grin grin

It's about connection. Someone who knows you and knows the Yankee bobo tinz. There is no guarantee that you would like the bobo though...I know for sure embarassed. Those who go against all odds to pitch their tents with the dude just cos of the ticket he offers get there to eventually defraud him. Surely, you've heard so many stories about the fall of the eventually couplings.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by thatigboman: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:

no
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by mhizcassidy001(f): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2018
i know
am just asking you,that you also know about it.cause most peeps in nigeria dont,except for philosophers and some peeps in the field.
grossintel:
That's partially what Quora is for.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by idonhammer: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
Dumb question
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Babyforever(f): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2018
illitrate:

First of all i will have to taste, if the babe sweet.
Since you're the person why not cool
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Israelmoney(m): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2018
Chascop:
Well, I don't understand the fuss.Some NLanders and their bad nature though. She asked a simple but not direct.
I smile at this post.
Can I know your tribe?
Let's see if this works
Am marveled
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Michelle55: 9:50am On Aug 15, 2018
lipsrsealed she only asked a question outta curiosity, so what's the fuss all about?

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Juliearth(f): 9:51am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
I'm a young girl in Calabar. Everybody getting married these days mostly marry guys from outside the country. biko where do they meet them?

Wake up! Here is a cup of latte,smell it!
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by franchasng: 9:51am On Aug 15, 2018
Babyforever:
You've spoken well.... now help me with that your friends contact that just got married his friend might be single smiley
the truth is, giving your their contact is never a guarantee that they will marry u, u know that Most of them may want just fun and while u want marriage and at the end, they get what they want and don't end up marrying u like u desire, at this point, u start to blame me or blame men.

So it is safer and better u meet the person all by yourself either by chance, luck, mistake or anyhow than me hooking u up with them, that's the problem.

I sure have and know lots of single guys based abroad, but u can't tell what they want. They might be telling u they need a girl to marry but deep down their heart they just want a girl to have fun with. This is why I avoid matchmaking even when they ask me to help.

I prefer meeting a girl myself and we trash it out ourselves and not blame anybody if things don't work between us. Hope u get me right

5 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by spencekat(m): 9:51am On Aug 15, 2018
TimeMachine:

A couple of my friends need Nigeria based girls that are not [/b]over-bleeped [b](their words). One is a pilot in training and the other is a medical doctor.

If you are interested, then let me know within 24hrs, but you must accept to relocate to the USA though. No long distance shiit.
grin grin cheesy
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Jeromejnr(m): 9:52am On Aug 15, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
i know
am just asking you,that you also know about it.cause most peeps in nigeria dont,except for philosophers and some peeps in the field.

Most of us use Quora actually.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2018
mattonnairaland:

Your black is beautiful

Thank you
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2018
crunchyg:

It's like you are from akwaibom

Well, fortunately I am.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Babyforever(f): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2018
franchasng:
the truth is, giving your their contact is never a guarantee that they will marry u, u know that Most of them may want just fun and while u want marriage and at the end, they get what they want and don't end up marrying u like u desire, at this point, u start to blame me or blame men.

So it is safer and better u meet the person all by yourself either by chance, luck, mistake or anyhow than me hooking u up with them, that's the problem.

I sure have and know lots of single guys based abroad, but u can't tell what they want. They might be telling u they need a girl to marry but deep down their heart they just want a girl to have fun with. This is why I avoid matchmaking even when they ask me to help.

I prefer meeting a girl myself and we trash it our ourselves and not blame anybody if things don't work between us. Hope u get me right
You're right though but sometimes this connection things it works it's not that bad for everyone you just have to play your game right

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

so you think that there are no broke men outside Nigeria....ok be fooling yourself there!
so because everyone is getting married, you want to chop marriage too?! at any cost?!

as someone above stated, its your type that are used as money rituals and body part mining to later end up headless in gutters all over Nigeria. better watch out sista!
why will my type be used for money ritual? what is my type? do you know me? so cos of a simple question you saw on nairaland you automatically feel you know me. I bet you felt proud of yourself when you typed that sh!the. well, it's your bloody opinion. so whatever

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by mhizcassidy001(f): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2018
ok
Jeromejnr:

Most of us use Quora actually.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
I'm a young girl in Calabar. Everybody getting married these days mostly marry guys from outside the country. biko where do they meet them?

sister, you are better than this!!!

But still good luck in ur search
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 15, 2018
thatigboman:
no
kay. no wonder. please goan sell in your Aba market and leave the comments section in peace.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by jaxxy(m): 9:57am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:

Just look for the right man for u. Not every guy living abroad is the right person some have issues.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by dominique(f): 9:57am On Aug 15, 2018
Elfmannisback:

This one nọ get money.. Abi her chatte dem go Dupe?

He will tell her to go and borrow, that's how one went to borrow 70k to treat "abroad" boyfriend's sick mum. Those scammers don't care if you have money or not, all they want you to send money to them.

Lazyreporta:

Even me lost 30k to a so called foreign based guy, he's even my friend o.

Infact na 60k but I no send 60k

Ehyah, sorry o.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 15, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
i know
Lol, most people in Nigerian know and use Qoura more than you think. I visit Qoura more often than Nairaland, it's almost a search engine these days you can find any answer there.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 15, 2018
93Miles:

Don't mind that "I too know" person.

The person behind that moniker might probably be a male.

JamaicanLove ko JamaicanHate ni

I'm not a male sir. I'm a girl.

I hope you are convinced. One love

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Johntemmy(m): 9:59am On Aug 15, 2018
develop yourself sis. and change your mindset then the right one will come...

get your hard wood planks for your roofing for any kinds of buildings at your door step at affordable price... call or WhatsApp me on 07060795767
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Lazyreporta(m): 10:01am On Aug 15, 2018
Anything to see my countrymen grow
justseyi:

Ah!!! 30k no be small money oh brother.

My brother I need your support to help my site grow. Please sign up and answer questions or even ask questions on it. Please it will mean a lot to me.

https://www.studentvillage.one/questions/?ap_sort=unanswered

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) / 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. / BBNaija's Emmanuel Umoh Involved In Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.