Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? (36513 Views)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Why Do We Marry Guys / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by MissRaine69(f): 11:06am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
I'm a young girl in Calabar. Everybody getting married these days mostly marry guys from outside the country. biko where do they meet them?
Friends introduce them
Family
Long lost lovers reconnect by the way don’t sit there in Calabar wanting and wishing hoping that a man from America will come and change your life for the better. That local boy you are ignoring could do much more amazing things than that one you are waiting for from America.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by 93Miles: 11:07am On Aug 15, 2018
romme2u:

grin grin grin
Eyen Ekpo
Eyen ino etiah didiah?
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 15, 2018
Uglymugg:
They know where you are, they just avoid you like a plague.

Your mouth self. Ah ah. Na person pikin o. Hahaha
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 15, 2018
Am right here. Based in Chicago. But u need be employed or self employed doing well for yourself before we align. No way for parasites in my life
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by MENTORCH(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
I'm a young girl in Calabar. Everybody getting married these days mostly marry guys from outside the country. biko where do they meet them?

Check YouTube. Lol
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Saff(f): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2018
Travelling abroad is not the answer to your problems, it will only add to it. Take my advice. Travel abroad for the right reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by 1Sharon(f): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:

Go to Lagos, Quilox club. Go to lekki.

Thats where a lot of the Nigerians from the west chill out tongue
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by crunchyg: 11:34am On Aug 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

And what could that be?
Their body is always lighter than her face and.......
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by yinnyme(m): 11:34am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
hian. I just asked a question. where do they meet them. I didn't say I want to follow them ni

Don't mind them my sister. However, it's more than meet the eyes, people will not tell you all they did to get what and where they are.

I will advise you work on yourself, build yourself till you become an enviable monument in your family,comunity, school etc. Make yourself an asset without being morally bankrupt.

Finally, there’s more to life than male attention

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by 1Sharon(f): 11:36am On Aug 15, 2018
BlessedFellow01:

Some of the guys you considered broke and wrote off today, will be in the US tomorrow. Do you think they will consider you when they before comfortable enough? Two of the greatest lessons I have learned in life are: (1) Never look down on anyone (2) Never look up to anyone.

You are so naive to believe that ppl who travel to the US aren't broke!

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by victorian(f): 11:42am On Aug 15, 2018
Op just keep on building yourself up and your finances too.. Later u will be able to travel abroad with ease with or without a husband from America .

Have built myself up, I can travel abroad whenever I like..
I don't need any husband from America or Europe to be able to do such.. Have seen it all, both guys abroad and guys in nija. Everything is overrated.. Simply work on your financial standing, that's all u need.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 15, 2018
Babyforever:
Please help me with the pilot's contact..... Thanks smiley

I will like to give you an insight about my pilot friend and what he likes. He prefers dark complexion girl, average heights, not slim but big ladies with great backyard.

The medical doctor has a great taste for girls with nice figure. Very classy, and I mean very classy.

This is serious proposal and only very interested persons should bother, no games.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by enemyofprogress: 11:48am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
hian. I just asked a question. where do they meet them. I didn't say I want to follow them ni
will you keep quiet. Your parents must hear this
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
well, bros. I will have you know that I'm 23, a graduate, and pursuing a masters degree currently. you shouldn't just talk what you don't know. I have a lecturing job I'm even working on at the moment, so please. was merely asking out of curiosity.

Lol, I can totally relate, but no one waits to meet diaspora guys really, most times it's through connect. Forgive the guys assault on you, the way our society is has made people the way they are, I'm ashamed really.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Slazim: 11:51am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
well, bros. I will have you know that I'm 23, a graduate, and pursuing a masters degree currently. you shouldn't just talk what you don't know. I have a lecturing job I'm even working on at the moment, so please. was merely asking out of curiosity.
Well OP if you have attained the level of education you claim to have, you would have had second thoughts before posting such things on a public forum such as this knowing the backlash you could/would get.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by olaboy1: 11:51am On Aug 15, 2018
franchasng:
Not true.

If you are talking about European countries, then yes u are right.

If u are living in Europe: Italy, Spain, Netherlands, France, Greece, Sweden, Hungary, Norway, UK, etc, etc without legal papers like RP, then it is better u stay back in Nigeria because the only job u can get are poo packing and maybe drug peddling at clubs.

But if u have permanent resident permit or citizenship which is rare, you are better of there than in Nigeria.

But for USA, whether as a legal resident or as an illegal resident, living in US is better than living in Nigeria unless u have a good job in Nigeria that pays u at least 200,000naira monthly as a single man or 250k monthly as a newly married man. If not, living in USA is better for any guy that's earning less than 200k monthly in Nigeria.

Same applies to Canada, Australia, South Korea, Japan, etc.

The only countries that are not that rosy are and I repeat:

1. UK
2. Spain
3. Italy
4. Sweden
5. Denmark
6. Belgium
7. France
8. Hungary
9. Greece
10. Netherlands
11. Turkey
12. Cyprus
13. Ukraine
Etc, etc

These countries favor only legal residents with full resident permit, and mostly medical professionals like doctors and nurses and maybe engineers (mechanical engineers with good experience)

The reason for the Scandinavian countries been so hard is because they have a more tighter and controlled personal identification number that your life without one is almost as good as being dead. But in terms of salary structure and cost of living, all developed countries are almost the same except some parts of Europe. And the population here is so small that it will take just 5mins to fish you out working without the right papers.

OP can also attend annual festivals that people living abroad always return for. But I have to tell you it’s much easier and faster to meet foreign Naija guys base on recommendation than cold internet approach.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 15, 2018
victorian:
Op just keep on building yourself up and your finances too.. Later u will be able to travel abroad with ease with or without a husband from America .

Have built myself up, I can travel abroad whenever I like..
I don't need any husband from America or Europe to be able to do such.. Have seen it all, both guys abroad and guys in nija. Everything is overrated.. Simply work on your financial standing, that's all u need.

Learn to draw the line too, lest being independent becomes pride and arrogance, being alone in this life is never a good thing, it doesn't matter what you think men are, there are good men everywhere still.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2018
Slazim:

Well OP if you have attained the level of education you claim to have, you would have had second thoughts before posting such things on a public forum such as this knowing the backlash you could/would get.
the backlash won't kill me will it?

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Babyforever(f): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2018
TimeMachine:

I will like to give you an insight about my pilot friend and what he likes. He prefers dark complexion girl, average heights, not slim but big ladies with great backyard.

The medical doctor has a great taste for girls with nice figure. Very classy, and I mean very classy.

This is serious proposal and only very interested persons should bother, no games.
OK give me their facebook or instagram handle
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by victorian(f): 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
kentoski:

Learn to draw the line too, lest being independent becomes pride and arrogance, being alone in this life is never a good thing, it doesn't matter what you think men are, there are good men everywhere still.

Am not saying am alone but I will never make the grave mistakes I made in the past when I was still struggling to survive. Like looking for husband abroad.. Like u said there are good men everywhere, and I don't doubt it.
She needs a guy abroad, believing he will take overseas and give her the best in life. But sorry it doesn't work like that. As there are scums in Nigeria, so there are also scums abroad..
She should build herself up financially and academically, so she won't be at the mercy of the so called abroad husband and his family.
Cause trust me, she wil be at their mercy if she's not OK financially.

4 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by madjune(m): 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
In the village, December tinz.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by delors(m): 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
delectablegyal:
they are here on nairaland buh you don't reply their pms.
Thank you jare.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by MYBLOCUS: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
HI, I AM A YOUNG MAN BASE OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY BUT CERTAINLY NOT IN UNITED STATE SEND ME YOUR NUMBERS VIA MAIL gredae841@gmail.com
cynthie140:
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by karkinase(m): 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
Suulola:
See question.
Hi..
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
victorian:

Am not saying am alone but I will never make the grave mistakes I made in the past when I was still struggling to survive. Like looking for husband abroad.. Like u said there are good men everywhere, and I don't doubt it.
She needs a guy abroad, believing he will take overseas and give her the best in life. But sorry it doesn't work like that. As there are scums in Nigeria, so there are also scums abroad..
She should build herself up financially and academically, so she won't be at the mercy of the so called abroad husband and his family.
Cause trust me, she wil be at their mercy if she's not OK financially.

I get you, good to know you discovered early enough and made the necessary decisions. I also think the primary thing you should work towards and pray for is to get married to a mentally mature and understanding man, that way you won't still be at the mercy of anyone.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by avidot23: 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:

Send me a DM, i can show you where they are here in Calabar.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by krysTein(m): 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
Uglymugg:
They know where you are, they just avoid you like a plague.

Man why are you like this grin grin
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by ojlifa: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
U go first send us your picture make we see

cynthie140:
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by okachie1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
send me ur pics on my email.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by TinyHacker: 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
Heaven
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by hosemujica: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
delectablegyal:
they are here on nairaland buh you don't reply their pms.
You might think its a joke but you are right. Her mail is filled with their pms but she had not replied any that am sure of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) / ....Jesus loves you / Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.